Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

She Has Gone Worst - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Has Gone Worst (51771 Views)

"If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says / Photo Of My Apartment Has Gone Viral - See Screenshot / See The Romantic Way A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Has Gone Worst by olympianares: 4:57am On Aug 13, 2022
Profperfect:
Dear Fam,

Please help me out(advice) on this , I am writing at this odd hour because I have lost my peace and I can't close my eyes and sleep .

My relationship has not been a rossy one at all, I have my faults (though am not a womanizer or a cheat) God bears me witness, but believe me, the girl I'm dating and almost settling down with after some years of dating has been hell, trust issues, disrespectful, someone who told me she can never respect or submit to me in her life, I have endured and endured her, she always overrides me. I can't talk or complian of her wrong doings , she will react badly, very insulting (countlessly insulted my father and mother but I have never ever retailiated, does care about what I feel or how I feel.

Should I talk of sex? I have never cheated on her for the past 6 years plus since we met (started dating) at a young age at uni and after uni, I respect her even in her absence, but she has mingled with different guys that has cost out relationship, in all these she claims she has done nothing wrong.

The main issue of all right now is that her boss, she once worked for who she was consciously sleeping with inside office once others are not around, always, hotel, even when they (claim) or go to conference or meetings together, knowing that he is a married man, called her yesterday to give her a job offer to return . This is a boss she served years back, even during uni he kept calling and always wanting to have her, during and after NYSC he kept calling her for him to have a bite, same boss she was pregnant for and aborted for him, though she hanged it on her boyfriend as of that time and the guy didn't know . She never told me all these her self, but I won't like to share here how I got to know.

The same man she has been avoiding for years, that she doesn't want to go back to sin or her past life, but just yesterday she even took excuse sneaked out of office and went to see him and accepted the offer, then came back home called me to tell me this and that and before I could talk she said she has accepted it, was shocked and trying to reason why she did that, she asked me if there was anything wrong in her decision, she began to yell at me on phone, as usual I kept mute and ended the call. Please would I be wrong if at this point I take a bow and leave now?

Please help me push it to the front page. She is a Nairalander too, she sees nothing wrong in the wrong things she does. Let the world hear my story and correct me if am wrong on taking the decision.
In all my years of existence, I have never met a Simp such as you

Are from this universe?

1 Like

Re: She Has Gone Worst by Bon231(m): 5:18am On Aug 13, 2022
Bro...why waste your time with a lady that dont love n respect you and your family.you will only end up regretting if u continue with the relationship. No b by force to love
Re: She Has Gone Worst by Nobody: 5:18am On Aug 13, 2022
Profperfect:

No sir not what you think. The thing is I won't lie too, I will be very honest she has been very very nice , she was all there for me in my darkest and lowest times , ever supportive , wanting to see me make it , she can sacrifice her grain to see that I make a tree or even a forest , its just this aspect of her. You won't believe she is all am saying if you meet her for the first few times in person I am the only one who knows her secrets
Use ur head guy or them use am for u... aaah undecided

Re: She Has Gone Worst by Gaddafih001(m): 5:29am On Aug 13, 2022
Profperfect:

Men! Am broken right now . Like I know shits I have endured , covered , forgiven this lady , not to talk of once my lecturer visited our lodge(room) on going outside to get something in few minutes before I got back , they were already on it. She denied but later agreed cause I almost caught them red handed. The lecturer after like a year called me and confessed that his heart is troubling him that am a good person , that I should forgive him , which I did but each time I see him I remember, she has caused me pains , accusing me of not trusting her but she is actually the one doing things to break my trust fir her daily , tell me how do I trust this kind of a person ,
You are a SIMPle and a nice guy. I ended a 10 years old marriage and you are here asking this kinda silly question.It’s either you quit or you die.
YOU CAN NEVER REDEEM HER.
She belongs to the streets.
But please ask yourself,is this the kind of person you wish to be the mother of your kids?
She will manipulate and strangle you with her manipulative nature.
You are only hanging around because of her nonsense kpekus.
You are a SIMPle man indeed.. grin grin grin
Re: She Has Gone Worst by Hopss(m): 5:38am On Aug 13, 2022
Y did i read this rubbish? hiss
Re: She Has Gone Worst by Emmanuel909090: 7:05am On Aug 13, 2022
This op is a fool, we can't save him with our advice. He should keep fooling. A woman that said she can't submit and respect you while you are still dating is who you are disturbing our space with.

Thunder fire you.

1 Like

Re: She Has Gone Worst by Welcomme: 7:19am On Aug 13, 2022
So simping get levels? Wow! This one na extreme simp in fact, you are a fanatical simp... So guy fit dey wet mumu like this..Omoh!

1 Like

Re: She Has Gone Worst by Eyinju6813(m): 7:35am On Aug 13, 2022
Ahhh. Omo I thank God for my own oo.. I think say nah only me mumu when it comes to woman matter 'tho it's my past oo'. Even my friends dey call me woman raa'per back then, but Anno mumu reach u. Because of this topic eh undecided I go do urgent host for my friends at one bar behind house and read ur story to them grin. At least them go help me thank God after all.. that bitch swear for ur parents, bleeped her ex bosses and lecture grin and wanting to continue fucking one of her ex boss coz of a new job shit undecided and u're here on N'land getting emotional coz of this same bitch, bro grow up.
Besides, shey u put ur eye for pocket ni can't u see other beautiful and single ladies? Omo this ur babe don turn ur brain to soup already. The only way to get u outta this mess is knack another babe and don't get into serious relationship so soon, take ur time in building ur real confident while knacking babes. nah the biggest deliverance u can ever get..

As for ur story I'm hosting my friends on Sunday to tell it to em while zip'in origin, I'm sure they'll tell it to other peep; the world must ur story bro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Has Gone Worst by Angelacruz: 8:06am On Aug 13, 2022
Chai
Lee99:

Oh Lord save a brother, the earlier you know and understand that women are deceptive and vindictive the better for you, they always act nice and sweet. I don already talk plenty for up but I will give you one golden advice my nigg@. NEVER EVER TAKE BACK A WOMAN WHO CHEATS ON YOU NOT TO TALK OF TO WIFE HER. Yes you can just keep fvcking her if you want but never take her seriously. Your girlfriend is a chronic cheat surrounded in her room by bunch of joysticks. undecided
Re: She Has Gone Worst by James214: 8:20am On Aug 13, 2022
Profperfect:
Dear Fam,

Please help me out(advice) on this , I am writing at this odd hour because I have lost my peace and I can't close my eyes and sleep .

My relationship has not been a rossy one at all, I have my faults (though am not a womanizer or a cheat) God bears me witness, but believe me, the girl I'm dating and almost settling down with after some years of dating has been hell, trust issues, disrespectful, someone who told me she can never respect or submit to me in her life, I have endured and endured her, she always overrides me. I can't talk or complian of her wrong doings , she will react badly, very insulting (countlessly insulted my father and mother but I have never ever retailiated, does care about what I feel or how I feel.

Should I talk of sex? I have never cheated on her for the past 6 years plus since we met (started dating) at a young age at uni and after uni, I respect her even in her absence, but she has mingled with different guys that has cost out relationship, in all these she claims she has done nothing wrong.

The main issue of all right now is that her boss, she once worked for who she was consciously sleeping with inside office once others are not around, always, hotel, even when they (claim) or go to conference or meetings together, knowing that he is a married man, called her yesterday to give her a job offer to return . This is a boss she served years back, even during uni he kept calling and always wanting to have her, during and after NYSC he kept calling her for him to have a bite, same boss she was pregnant for and aborted for him, though she hanged it on her boyfriend as of that time and the guy didn't know . She never told me all these her self, but I won't like to share here how I got to know.

The same man she has been avoiding for years, that she doesn't want to go back to sin or her past life, but just yesterday she even took excuse sneaked out of office and went to see him and accepted the offer, then came back home called me to tell me this and that and before I could talk she said she has accepted it, was shocked and trying to reason why she did that, she asked me if there was anything wrong in her decision, she began to yell at me on phone, as usual I kept mute and ended the call. Please would I be wrong if at this point I take a bow and leave now?

Please help me push it to the front page. She is a Nairalander too, she sees nothing wrong in the wrong things she does. Let the world hear my story and correct me if am wrong on taking the decision.

The lady is on automatic self destruction if you don't detach yourself from her ,she will eventually destroy you. The lady has already damage a part of you that your are not aware of.

I don't pity bro, because I don't pity weak men, reason because majority of them are stupid and every stupid person deserve what they get, because they don't take advice.
Re: She Has Gone Worst by OLRAYS(m): 8:50am On Aug 13, 2022
My brother leave that lady now...if you can summon your courage and do so now at the end you will be really really glad. Let me tell you something bro...the truth is bitter but I ll say my own. If you go ahead and marry this lady. 1. She will be the one to cut your life short, I can see u love her more than she do.

2. Be expecting more children that are bastards when u marry her.

3. Be expecting more regret and reproach when you finally marry her. Pls leave her....I have said my own. Ire o
Re: She Has Gone Worst by brodalikeme(m): 8:58am On Aug 13, 2022
Profperfect:
Dear Fam,

If you know you self worth, you won’t be here asking for advice or permit o leave her
What is wrong with you, you’re not respected, will not be respected, cheated on, your parents are. Or spared of her madness either. You’re here asking for advice.
Chances are that she has even infected you with a disease, you’re foolishly here asking.
If at this stage you don’t know that you should have left her years back, then you probably deserve he.
Ask yourself, what you have gained in this relationship and what you will ever gain.

You’re not fair to yourself at all. It’s sad! You’re a big part of the problem here.
Re: She Has Gone Worst by kaludestiny10(m): 9:35am On Aug 13, 2022
I totally agree with your submission on dumping the said girl friend and moving on with his life. But I will also disagree with your advice on hooking up with another girl. I will advice the op to take a break from a serious relationship for sometime in order to evaluate himself and know what he really wants in a woman.
Lee99:
I for like give you advice sha bro, I for also like call you simp but olohun if I call you simp that's me being very very generous, babe tell you say she no fit submit to you and you still dey dream to wife her?? Babe insult your mama and papa and you still dey with am lol I laugh in Swahili this your story get as e be and e be as e get, then to top it off she cheated on you and you are aware and it was even countless times with her boss and now the boss misses her pvssy and wants to give her a new job..... Now back to you, it's either you're a very stupid man or you're ugly, but even ugly people no mumu like this, you have low self esteem and you love toxic attractions because I see no reason why a full grown man with hairy balls will come to NL and spew the trash you just did, you have seen enough red flags better call it quits because I can 100% assure if you marry her you fit no live long. Run away, flee with all the strength in you. No matter what she tells you better leave that woman alone she's evil and only after your life, yes the breakfast wey you go serve her go pain you pass cos obviously you're dating yourself but it's better than dying young, look for one small Shima wey you go dey knack first to hold body, maybe you should even cheat so your mumu eyes can open, sometimes cheating helps you realize you're with the wrong person. ... I know say I don insult you well well but you deserve am, take the advice sha and may God be with you. If you like read am finish still go follow am like zombie, it's your funeral.
Re: She Has Gone Worst by Emmaculate77(m): 9:36am On Aug 13, 2022
Profperfect:

Men! Am broken right now . Like I know shits I have endured , covered , forgiven this lady , not to talk of once my lecturer visited our lodge(room) on going outside to get something in few minutes before I got back , they were already on it. She denied but later agreed cause I almost caught them red handed. The lecturer after like a year called me and confessed that his heart is troubling him that am a good person , that I should forgive him , which I did but each time I see him I remember, she has caused me pains , accusing me of not trusting her but she is actually the one doing things to break my trust fir her daily , tell me how do I trust this kind of a person ,

Your self esteem level is alarming. Obviously, the problem is not with her but with you. She is not proud to be involved with a baby.

I gave up on your matter the moment I read this comment. You seriously need deliverance. 365 days dry prayer and fasting, begging your ancestors for forgiveness.

My advice? Go and work on yourself. She is not proud to have you as a lover. You yourself are not proud to have yourself as a human being. It is obvious. Why should she accept you when you can't even accept yourself?
Re: She Has Gone Worst by Hankam: 9:45am On Aug 13, 2022
God is speaking to us always, just that we don't pay attentions to the signs He gives. God had shown you enough signs to walk away.
Re: She Has Gone Worst by Hisense4life(f): 10:59am On Aug 13, 2022
My dear move on with your life . She is not the first person that have sacrifice for you . Give your heart another chance to love again. Just proves to her you can do without her.
Re: She Has Gone Worst by Thinkingfast: 12:30pm On Aug 13, 2022
Making excuses for the inexcusable.

Stop betraying and lying to yourself pls

Be your own friend with mindfulness & self compassion.
Re: She Has Gone Worst by Hassanmaye(m): 2:29pm On Aug 13, 2022
Lee99:
I for like give you advice sha bro, I for also like call you simp but olohun if I call you simp that's me being very very generous, babe tell you say she no fit submit to you and you still dey dream to wife her?? Babe insult your mama and papa and you still dey with am lol I laugh in Swahili this your story get as e be and e be as e get, then to top it off she cheated on you and you are aware and it was even countless times with her boss and now the boss misses her pvssy and wants to give her a new job..... Now back to you, it's either you're a very stupid man or you're ugly, but even ugly people no mumu like this, you have low self esteem and you love toxic attractions because I see no reason why a full grown man with hairy balls will come to NL and spew the trash you just did, you have seen enough red flags better call it quits because I can 100% assure if you marry her you fit no live long. Run away, flee with all the strength in you. No matter what she tells you better leave that woman alone she's evil and only after your life, yes the breakfast wey you go serve her go pain you pass cos obviously you're dating yourself but it's better than dying young, look for one small Shima wey you go dey knack first to hold body, maybe you should even cheat so your mumu eyes can open, sometimes cheating helps you realize you're with the wrong person. ... I know say I don insult you well well but you deserve am, take the advice sha and may God be with you. If you like read am finish still go follow am like zombie, it's your funeral.
But please allow this men to learn the hard way na, Na them they call us misogynists
Re: She Has Gone Worst by Hassanmaye(m): 2:32pm On Aug 13, 2022
4teenblaq:
Op embarassed embarassed embarassed I had been a simp in my life but not up to this level..

What is f.uck is wrong with you?

Dump her ass and get a sensible woman to be with.. There are many fishes in the river bro..

You are the trophy, na she supposed to dey endure no be you...

Get your ass together and block the bitch from your life and focus on your future with another girl..
Lol so many stupid men
Re: She Has Gone Worst by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 13, 2022
killmods:

Use ur head guy or them use am for u... aaah undecided
Violent man
Re: She Has Gone Worst by Morenzy15: 10:10pm On Aug 13, 2022
My sincere advice to you is to stand up and be a man. You can't marry a girl like this and have rest of mind. You don't pity to marry a lady, you marry a lady because you love her, care for her, she is submissive, intelligent, industrious and to cap it all to be a virtuous woman.

Do you desire want to increase your joystick within just few weeks.
Get our Vimax Penis Enlargement Capsule, effective with no side effects.
We are also giving out our ebook on 10 Hot Secrets to give your spouse more pleasure as a free gift.
Worry now and don't let this opportunity pass you by.

Re: She Has Gone Worst by VanuatuWycombe: 2:23pm On Aug 14, 2022
Bros. Flee. With time, you will heal. But before you go, I beg post you picture and her full picture (you may blur her face and yours). I wan check something.
Re: She Has Gone Worst by essentialone(m): 2:24pm On Aug 14, 2022
Re: She Has Gone Worst by Olumaeme: 9:17am On Aug 15, 2022
Hehehehe, sometimes i usually laugh hard.
You see, women dont value who dont value themselves.
Looks like you are living at the mercy of your women and they'll always deal with you.

You have to be confident in yourself and dont give a damm. Do what is good for you, at your own time at your own pace. Dont let anybody push you around, dont let anybody disrespect you. Be ready to cut anybody off.

Set your rule and follow strictly, be a MAN!
Re: She Has Gone Worst by Satioshi: 2:44pm On Aug 15, 2022
Please, Bleep off. You are such an idiot if you need anybody to tell to leave her.

And can you guys stop bringing such stupid things to Nairaland?
Re: She Has Gone Worst by Secondly: 3:08am On Aug 16, 2022
exposition:
You don't need to take a bow!
Don't even tell her you're done, let her figure it out herself!

You dey mean o!
Re: She Has Gone Worst by BluntCrazeMan: 2:38pm On Aug 22, 2022
Profperfect:
Dear Fam,

Sheey you guys are not married yet??
Then what is your problem Exactly?
What are you still doing inside that one-sided relationship.??
Re: She Has Gone Worst by BluntCrazeMan: 2:39pm On Aug 22, 2022
Secondly:

You dey mean o!
But that's how to break-up easily naa.
Bu the time she wants to break the news that she wants a break,, just throw it back at her like “Is that the best?? Ok then”
Re: She Has Gone Worst by rukis360(m): 4:27pm On Aug 26, 2022
All u wrote is nonsense In my eyes, u need any1 to reveal ur SIMPlicity?
You have all the advice you need in ur head but since you've chosen to suffer dnt com online to rant bollocks

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Checkout My Kid Sister's Pre-Wedding Photos / Man Floors Girl Poking Nose Into Another Girl's Business (Photos) / Take A Picture Of Your Valentine Gift And Drop It Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.