Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,053 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? (49507 Views)

The Baby I Am Carrying Belongs To My Ex-Boyfriend - Lady To Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by PrinceMajestic: 5:05pm On Aug 13, 2022
Be a worthy friend. Help your friend get his child, have pity on the man spending on another man's child! It's irritating and evil what that slut and her slutty mother did to that innocent man. God will punish such women wherever they're. So pls don't be an accomplice to such evil, it may happen to you one day and someone in the position to help you won't help you

2 Likes

Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by deltateam: 5:05pm On Aug 13, 2022
Regardless:
Hey guys,
Pardon the long post.
So when I was still in 200 level staying in school hostel, I had this pre-degree roommate - handsome bad guy. He met a lady at the center he was attending tutorials for Jamb and PD exam. The lady and her mum were living in the town where our school was. They started having sex like mad. They so much had sex to stupor that one day this my guy came back completely drained. We had to arrange Malt and Milk for him to get himself that day. Now this girl was involved with another guy who was already working in all this Oil drilling company and he was alright.

I came back from lectures one day and my former roomie was alone in the room and moody. I asked him what was wrong and he opened up to me that the girl is pregnant and they have tried to abort the baby to no avail. Ha... So wetin wan play like this? He said the girl and her mum had already planned to pin the pregnancy on the working guy's head as this my guy no get shishi plus he couldn't even tell the girl to keep it for him or go and stay with his people because he had stayed at home for like 5 years committing plenty atrocities before his mum managed to send him to school for PD. He was sad because he didn't want another man to take care of his child.

When I asked him about the situation after some time, he said the working guy had already accepted the pregnancy and had already started buying baby things down. lol... The guy didn't gain admission again and went back home. Later he came back and did Diploma... When I asked him of the child, he said the child was a carbon copy of him, that the girl had done intro with the guy but when he has money he would come back for the child..

Last month, I received a friend request from my fomer roomie on FB. Long story cut short, after 7 years, he has blown through yahoo in SA. I asked him about the child and he said he can't trace the baby mama again, her mum had relocated from that town and he has exhausted all means looking for them. I jokingly offered my help and the guy was willing to give me money to help him trace her. I told him I would see what I can do.

It took me a while but I was able to trace the girl on SM and even traced the now husband to LinkedIn. Babe is living well with Oil money and has 3 kids and truly the first girl is my guy's carbon copy.. Damn... I started feeling for the child. Beautiful soft girl-child.

I decided ring the girl and immediately I told her what was happening, she hung up and blocked my number.. lol.. I sent a msg to her with my second line and told her to better call me back before I send a message to her husband... babe called me and was begging.. that my former roomie is not responsible. he was not trying then... she couldn't wait .. blah blah .. that please I should not scatter her marriage... was really crying over the phone... The RP in me wasn't buying it until she mentioned that I should please think about how this would shatter her daughter's life. Omoh the human in me made me pause come begin reason am...

My former roomie's lifestyle isn't really what a child would be proud of.. the guy has done everything from cultism to robbery and still hasn't changed and now to yahoo.......only thing he has now to offer that child is money....He said his mother has been telling him to go and bring the child from another man's house.
I don't care about the babe because ladies always think their hoe-phase would go unrewarded..
I pity for the babe's husband coz he was simp then and has remained so till now oblivious of anything.....
I only sincerely care about the 7y/o child whose life would be turned upside down by this shocking revelation..

Anyway, I told her that I wouldn't do anything for now but my guy is very desperate and she better handles it fast and that it's only a mater of time my guy gets to her one way or another... Babe thanked me and hung up. Next day, she wiped her and her husband's SM clean and deleted the accounts.. except the man's LinkedIn of course.. The man don sha accept me as one of his connections.... I've not revealed any findings to my former roomie.. Last time he asked when I want to start tracking her, I just stalled him. I'm sitting on the sidelines for now.. Omoh I weak sad ..... The good, bad and ugly comments are welcomed.

Let sleeping dogs lie.
Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by nedekid: 5:05pm On Aug 13, 2022
Susily:

So the man doesn't deserve to know the truth about the paternity of the child he think it's his seed

That's highly selfish and unfair to the man. Women will always support women's indiscretions

Actions have consequences. The man has a right to know the woman is imposing someone else's child on him making him think it's his child

Then he can decide whether to keep being a father to the child or not
Listen to wise counsel. It is not your business to inform the man, if he has to find out, let fate reveal it to him.
Even you, how are you 100% sure you are you fathers child, or you child is yours.
Haven't you heard of the busy body father that took his grand child to do DNA test to prove to his son the daughter in law was a suspect.
Only for him to find out his DNA did not match his grandchild.
The son was summoned from abroad to come and see wahala. Son came and did DNA only to find the DNA matched!
So where the problem from come? The grandpa found out at his old age, his son was not his, his wife, the now old mama, had the son for somebody else.
Please if you love your life, mind your business.

2 Likes

Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by einsteine(m): 5:06pm On Aug 13, 2022
Mumu marry, mumu nor do DNA
Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by Princedapace(m): 5:06pm On Aug 13, 2022
Blackdeewhy:
That girl deserves happy life and opportunity to grow with her other siblings.
Let the truth reveal it's self.
If you pursue this, the woman in question may organized for your dismissed. And from your analysis she can afford that.
leave that child alone and let God be the judge.
My one cent

Nope, the child deserves to grow with her biological dad. Paternity fraud needs to be made a criminal offence, please

1 Like

Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by Enskynelson(m): 5:07pm On Aug 13, 2022
Blackdeewhy:
If you pursue this, the woman in question may organized for your dismissed. And from your analysis she can afford that.
My one cent
Nice but God does not come down Himself to judge. He used people. Maybe He is about using OP to deliver justice. grin

My only worries is that, they guy who wants the daughter back is not even good enough to raise a child. More reason I support he leave it the way things are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by Enkidu70: 5:08pm On Aug 13, 2022
Regardless:
Hey guys,
Pardon the long post.
So when I was still in 200 level staying in school hostel, I had this pre-degree roommate - handsome bad guy. He met a lady at the center he was attending tutorials for Jamb and PD exam. The lady and her mum were living in the town where our school was. They started having sex like mad. They so much had sex to stupor that one day this my guy came back completely drained. We had to arrange Malt and Milk for him to get himself that day. Now this girl was involved with another guy who was already working in all this Oil drilling company and he was alright.

I came back from lectures one day and my former roomie was alone in the room and moody. I asked him what was wrong and he opened up to me that the girl is pregnant and they have tried to abort the baby to no avail. Ha... So wetin wan play like this? He said the girl and her mum had already planned to pin the pregnancy on the working guy's head as this my guy no get shishi plus he couldn't even tell the girl to keep it for him or go and stay with his people because he had stayed at home for like 5 years committing plenty atrocities before his mum managed to send him to school for PD. He was sad because he didn't want another man to take care of his child.

When I asked him about the situation after some time, he said the working guy had already accepted the pregnancy and had already started buying baby things down. lol... The guy didn't gain admission again and went back home. Later he came back and did Diploma... When I asked him of the child, he said the child was a carbon copy of him, that the girl had done intro with the guy but when he has money he would come back for the child..

Last month, I received a friend request from my fomer roomie on FB. Long story cut short, after 7 years, he has blown through yahoo in SA. I asked him about the child and he said he can't trace the baby mama again, her mum had relocated from that town and he has exhausted all means looking for them. I jokingly offered my help and the guy was willing to give me money to help him trace her. I told him I would see what I can do.

It took me a while but I was able to trace the girl on SM and even traced the now husband to LinkedIn. Babe is living well with Oil money and has 3 kids and truly the first girl is my guy's carbon copy.. Damn... I started feeling for the child. Beautiful soft girl-child.

I decided ring the girl and immediately I told her what was happening, she hung up and blocked my number.. lol.. I sent a msg to her with my second line and told her to better call me back before I send a message to her husband... babe called me and was begging.. that my former roomie is not responsible. he was not trying then... she couldn't wait .. blah blah .. that please I should not scatter her marriage... was really crying over the phone... The RP in me wasn't buying it until she mentioned that I should please think about how this would shatter her daughter's life. Omoh the human in me made me pause come begin reason am...

My former roomie's lifestyle isn't really what a child would be proud of.. the guy has done everything from cultism to robbery and still hasn't changed and now to yahoo.......only thing he has now to offer that child is money....He said his mother has been telling him to go and bring the child from another man's house.
I don't care about the babe because ladies always think their hoe-phase would go unrewarded..
I pity for the babe's husband coz he was simp then and has remained so till now oblivious of anything.....
I only sincerely care about the 7y/o child whose life would be turned upside down by this shocking revelation..

Anyway, I told her that I wouldn't do anything for now but my guy is very desperate and she better handles it fast and that it's only a mater of time my guy gets to her one way or another... Babe thanked me and hung up. Next day, she wiped her and her husband's SM clean and deleted the accounts.. except the man's LinkedIn of course.. The man don sha accept me as one of his connections.... I've not revealed any findings to my former roomie.. Last time he asked when I want to start tracking her, I just stalled him. I'm sitting on the sidelines for now.. Omoh I weak sad ..... The good, bad and ugly comments are welcomed.

Fúck that useless hoé. Tell the sucker and let your friend claim his child they'll both be better off for it.

Oil & Gas Mugu will take his younger kids and scoot, ashawo will be left empty-handed because that is what she deserves.

3 Likes

Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by ume1000: 5:08pm On Aug 13, 2022
nedekid:
Hmm, op, you are playing with fire. Very big fire that may consume.
Plain and simple, you are a blackmailer, you may not have asked for money now, or your might have.
What is your business in this matter other than to cause pain? That lady and her husband ahave moved ahead, if he has to find out that the child is not his, should it be through you?
You even went as far as adding friending him in his linked account! And it is sweeting you.
Hmm. I am sure you are less than 30 and not very experienced in life.
The worst thing young man, you can be is a blackmailer, see, when the yawa gases, it is worst than armed robbery.
I know, because of the day Abba kyaris IRT came all the way from Abuja to gbege me with full DHL regalia. Before comming to me, they had been to about 4 states tracing. Let me end the story there.
If you love your life, delete that woman's number, unfriend the husband's number, you think he is a simp abi, funny you. Avoid your friend and concentrate on your future.
Dont let the devil destroy your life.
same way someone told me Nigeria would heal itself

Don't arrest cultist , yahoo boys the country would get better on its own

The greatest crime to humanity is to do nothing in a situation where u can do something

I can't fathom how I'd feel if I found out a friend kept something like this from me,a murderous rage would be child's play

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by madgoat(m): 5:08pm On Aug 13, 2022
Regardless:
Hey guys,
Pardon the long post.

You are very senseless and a jobless person.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by Thereishel: 5:09pm On Aug 13, 2022
Regardless:
Hey guys,
Pardon the long post.

Tell her husband asap. You can otherwise tell him to run dna test on his first child

1 Like

Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by toujurs: 5:09pm On Aug 13, 2022
Regardless:
Hey guys,
Pardon the long post.

Guy tell her husband, the simp deserves to know he is not the father, pity the man, if you were him. And somone hides this information from you. Would you forgive the person. He deserves to know the truth.

That was the past life of the father, i believe he is a changed man. Even if he isn't. Tell the simp the truth. Let him decide.

I do pity all these men, who have worked so hard to earn a comfortable life, go through bad things like this. Reaping repercussions of what he knew nothing about. He deserves the truth.

3 Likes

Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by einsteine(m): 5:09pm On Aug 13, 2022
The guy will eventually trace them and get his daughter.

Paternity fraudsters should not be allowed to get away with stuff. What if this daughter grows up and commit incest with her relatives because she didn't know them?

Better for the truth to be out while they are still children now.

3 Likes

Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by intruder15(m): 5:09pm On Aug 13, 2022
Blackdeewhy:
My one cent

Happy life built with deceit

1 Like

Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by Sotland: 5:09pm On Aug 13, 2022
TMTR:
Hmmm, what a dicey situation but look at it this way if your former rommie was your brother,will you sit down and watch while he loses his child to another man , if the girl was your sister,will you want her to lose her marriage by revealing the truth, if the husband was your brother , will you watch him be deceived to raise another man's kid

Phew, so many ifs but in all your loyalty should be to your roomie that's if you see him as a friend.

Loyalty is everything, if you can meet someone that is loyal, don't ever joke with that person cause it can't be bought

Loyalty to someone who is a beast? What a bad advice.. People like you get yourselves killed poking noise into others affair and destroying other people lives.

Firstly, did the so called friend paid her bride price before getting her pregnant? You think every girl is a baby maker factory? Loyalty my foot.

Every Man is a baby maker but not every man is a father.

OP. Pls don't kill the baby girl life, she deserve to grow with her sibling peacefully.. she mustn't suffer for the mistake of her mother...

3 Likes

Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by einsteine(m): 5:10pm On Aug 13, 2022
Enkidu70:

Fúck that useless hoé. Tell the sucker and let your friend claim his child they'll both be better off for it.

Oil & Gas Mugu will take his younger kids and scoot, ashawo will be left empty-handed because that is what she deserves.

He might not even be the father of the younger kids. Oil and gas workers who work offshore have been known to father the kids of other men.

3 Likes

Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by IbitsonReloaded(m): 5:10pm On Aug 13, 2022
This has happened to my then school daughter and her current husband, the guy knew that the pregnancy wasn't his but the girl forced it on him by force, they both knew that I know that the pregnancy wasn't the guys', so, the guy begged me to come to their family meeting and tell everyone but I refused because I refuse to be at the centre of a family feud.
Today, they are both married with 2 more kids to make it 3.
I would have been the devil if I had opened up.

My guy don't say anything, let the truth reveal itself if it will.
You might reveal it and the worse may not happen, the husband might not leave his wife and your friend might not even take the kid, instead they become friends, then you end up being the bad person.
Just wise up my guy

4 Likes

Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by CSTRR: 5:11pm On Aug 13, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
Be a worthy friend. Help your friend get his child, have pity on the man spending on another man's child! It's irritating and evil what that slut and her slutty mother did to that innocent man. God will punish such women wherever they're. So pls don't be an accomplice to such evil, it may happen to you one day and someone in the position to help you won't help you
The problem is not even the spending.

I don't think the man will stop spending on the child,nor will I.

The real crime is not knowing the truth under your roof.

3 Likes

Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by ineriteitee: 5:12pm On Aug 13, 2022
advanceDNA:

She destroyed her own life when she decietfully pushed someone else's child on another man....
dont come here to make her look like the victim becos the truth has caught up with her years of lies....

the real father deserves access to his child..

Why are we like this in this country??

This is it���

1 Like

Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by Hassanmaye(m): 5:12pm On Aug 13, 2022
Regardless:
Hey guys,
Pardon the long post.

I will forever thank nairaland in my life for the knowledge of the redpill, most guys will learn the hard way about that stupid gender... She is enjoying life without remorse

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by rumenase(m): 5:13pm On Aug 13, 2022
Blackdeewhy:
My one cent
OP this is the best advice.
Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by einsteine(m): 5:13pm On Aug 13, 2022
Mom007:
You are a small boy trying to play God with what you don't know about. That cheating girl you knew 7years ago is no more o, let me tell you. She is now a mother of 3 children and somebody's wife. Remove hand from her and her family matter before something bad happens to you. Or are you jealous her life turned out better than you expected? The small child you claim you are feeling for, what better place do you think she can be aside from where she is? You want to bring a druggy, junkie, armed robber yahoo boy into the small child's life now and you think thats really the best for her? Can your friend take care of the child? What claim does he have on that child besides donating sperm? Leave that family alone if you like yourself. Besides, if you tell the husband, you ruin the whole family. What of he sends her out with the 2 kids who are truly his and they become destitute in the street? Can you have that on your conscience? Whats it to you anyway? You are not connected to them in any way so whats your own? The woman's karma will locate her eventually, never doubt it but it doesn't need to come from you.

Do you have any proof the other children are his and not for some other men?

If she could do it once, she can do it again.

The husband deserves to know.

1 Like

Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by phemy36(m): 5:14pm On Aug 13, 2022
Stallionhorse:
I didnt Read the story but I know women are wicked and full of evil and I know the op should mind his business..

Nigerian female should be avoided by all means

1 Like

Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by Hassanmaye(m): 5:15pm On Aug 13, 2022
Blackdeewhy:
My one cent
Shut up nonsense you will open legs for Bad boys to chop and later start looking for good stupid boys for marriage, Na all this stupid boys we are trying to orient that don't get it and be calling us misogynists till they learn the hard way

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by goody234: 5:17pm On Aug 13, 2022
you are a blackmailer my guy ..u will rot in hell !!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by Jefferyhi86(m): 5:19pm On Aug 13, 2022
When the simp is ready to do PR in Canada that requires DNA test, him eye go open

4 Likes

Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by emmanuelpopson(m): 5:19pm On Aug 13, 2022
Guy. You should mind your business in this kind of situation.. The lady will do anything to keep her secrets covered.. You are trying to unveil a secrets that people take down to the grave and youe friend been unserious and irresponsible will never appreciate the young child as he should. I will advise you to break your sim card and if possible delete your social media account kos the lady may want to silent you for trying to crash her marriage.. The sim card is to avoid her tracking you.. Just let her be and let your friend take his leave from the baby.. He can't change even after 7 years of doing the same things. Would the daughter be proud to have him as her father now that he is still like his former self??

3 Likes

Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by Counterfeit: 5:20pm On Aug 13, 2022
Ask your guy to hire me, I am a private investigator. Contact me.
Regardless:
Hey guys,
Pardon the long post.

Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by Draslo(m): 5:21pm On Aug 13, 2022
Crampyblood:
Who else did not read it all undecided
Especially when he called the husband a simp. That's just sick. OP is mentally weak

2 Likes

Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by Hassanmaye(m): 5:21pm On Aug 13, 2022
Homeboiy:
Use this thing cash out

If your guy offer better money
Spill it to him

If the woman offer better money
Lock up the matter.
Hahahhahahaha bad boy
Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by TMTR: 5:22pm On Aug 13, 2022
Sotland:

Loyalty to someone who is a beast? What a bad advice.. People like you get yourselves killed poking noise into others affair and destroying other people lives.

Firstly, did the so called friend paid her bride price before getting her pregnant? You think every girl is a baby maker factory? Loyalty my foot.

Every Man is a baby maker but not every man is a father.

OP. Pls don't kill the baby girl life, she deserve to grow with her sibling peacefully.. she mustn't suffer for the mistake of her mother...

Don't worry, you will be a victim of paternity fraud and if the truth wants to be revealed, this same advice would be given to the person that would reveal the truth to you, no be curse undecided

2 Likes

Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by Hassanmaye(m): 5:22pm On Aug 13, 2022
tochez24:

So you just want to single handedly destroy a 7yr old girls life just like that....

My parents destroyed mine for almost 30yrs now by not making money instead they decided to marry and make children and volla here I am in this cold world all alone suffering, I'm still struggling to meet ends meet. Please that small girl don't deserve a dishonest life her dad is living!!!!

Nothing good can come from that your guy, I advice you to just cash out from the girls side and die the matter... Tell your guy say u no see them simple!!!
What!!! shocked
Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by Honestfrend: 5:22pm On Aug 13, 2022
Regardless:
Hey guys,
Pardon the long post.

U shouldn't have called her wen u got her contact.. U should have just give it to ur friend.

Now u re involved after 7years because u have refused to mind ur business.. U have also promise to keep her secret ; ladies get fish brain, she can kill u to die the matter.

Just lay low.. Tell ur guy 2 find her himself. Truly a yahoo boy will find that easy to do if he is serious.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Lesbian Group Sues CAC Over Non-registration / Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? / He’s Taken! Lady Wields Gun In Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 188
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.