Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? (49503 Views)

Any Lady That Belongs To Any Of These Groups Should Consider Polygamy (opinion) / I Have Been Sleeping With My Husband's Brother, My First Child Belongs To Him / The Baby I Am Carrying Belongs To My Ex-Boyfriend - Lady To Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by AmazingELixir: 4:46pm On Aug 13, 2022
Regardless:
Hey guys,
Pardon the long post.
So when I was still in 200 level staying in school hostel, I had this pre-degree roommate - handsome bad guy. He met a lady at the center he was attending tutorials for Jamb and PD exam. The lady and her mum were living in the town where our school was. They started having sex like mad. They so much had sex to stupor that one day this my guy came back completely drained. We had to arrange Malt and Milk for him to get himself that day. Now this girl was involved with another guy who was already working in all this Oil drilling company and he was alright.

I came back from lectures one day and my former roomie was alone in the room and moody. I asked him what was wrong and he opened up to me that the girl is pregnant and they have tried to abort the baby to no avail. Ha... So wetin wan play like this? He said the girl and her mum had already planned to pin the pregnancy on the working guy's head as this my guy no get shishi plus he couldn't even tell the girl to keep it for him or go and stay with his people because he had stayed at home for like 5 years committing plenty atrocities before his mum managed to send him to school for PD. He was sad because he didn't want another man to take care of his child.

When I asked him about the situation after some time, he said the working guy had already accepted the pregnancy and had already started buying baby things down. lol... The guy didn't gain admission again and went back home. Later he came back and did Diploma... When I asked him of the child, he said the child was a carbon copy of him, that the girl had done intro with the guy but when he has money he would come back for the child..

Last month, I received a friend request from my fomer roomie on FB. Long story cut short, after 7 years, he has blown through yahoo in SA. I asked him about the child and he said he can't trace the baby mama again, her mum had relocated from that town and he has exhausted all means looking for them. I jokingly offered my help and the guy was willing to give me money to help him trace her. I told him I would see what I can do.

It took me a while but I was able to trace the girl on SM and even traced the now husband to LinkedIn. Babe is living well with Oil money and has 3 kids and truly the first girl is my guy's carbon copy.. Damn... I started feeling for the child. Beautiful soft girl-child.

I decided ring the girl and immediately I told her what was happening, she hung up and blocked my number.. lol.. I sent a msg to her with my second line and told her to better call me back before I send a message to her husband... babe called me and was begging.. that my former roomie is not responsible. he was not trying then... she couldn't wait .. blah blah .. that please I should not scatter her marriage... was really crying over the phone... The RP in me wasn't buying it until she mentioned that I should please think about how this would shatter her daughter's life. Omoh the human in me made me pause come begin reason am...

My former roomie's lifestyle isn't really what a child would be proud of.. the guy has done everything from cultism to robbery and still hasn't changed and now to yahoo.......only thing he has now to offer that child is money....He said his mother has been telling him to go and bring the child from another man's house.
I don't care about the babe because ladies always think their hoe-phase would go unrewarded..
I pity for the babe's husband coz he was simp then and has remained so till now oblivious of anything.....
I only sincerely care about the 7y/o child whose life would be turned upside down by this shocking revelation..

Anyway, I told her that I wouldn't do anything for now but my guy is very desperate and she better handles it fast and that it's only a mater of time my guy gets to her one way or another... Babe thanked me and hung up. Next day, she wiped her and her husband's SM clean and deleted the accounts.. except the man's LinkedIn of course.. The man don sha accept me as one of his connections.... I've not revealed any findings to my former roomie.. Last time he asked when I want to start tracking her, I just stalled him. I'm sitting on the sidelines for now.. Omoh I weak sad ..... The good, bad and ugly comments are welcomed.

don't you have a life of your own, why continuously poking your nose into other people's affairs....why will you be traumatizing a married couple like that....youngman leave that woman and her family alone....else na Ogun go locate you.

2 Likes

Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 13, 2022
If he’s my day one nigga I’ll surely tell him
Forck what y’all think or say

5 Likes

Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by UptownVibes(m): 4:49pm On Aug 13, 2022
How are we even sure those two other kids, she gave the simping husband are not from other men too This is why DNA is important. Such hoe will tell you why DNA is not necessary,but deep down she have a secret to hide..

Her papa there.. Op burst the secret.

If not en,them go do you too.. Don't allow that her husband become a fool forever.. She cleared her SM and her husbands sharply.. Shows she controls the man.. God forbid bad thing o

4 Likes

Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by RepoMan007: 4:51pm On Aug 13, 2022
The queationnis does a child need the original parent or a good parent?

The original parent is not too disciplined and has a bad record here. The good parent seem to have a better record bit will be hurt as well as the child.

4 Likes

Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by UptownVibes(m): 4:51pm On Aug 13, 2022
AmazingELixir:

don't you have a life of your own, why continuously poking your nose into other people's affairs....why will you be traumatizing a married couple like that....youngman leave that woman and her family alone....else na Ogun go locate you.
Which family are you fvcking talking about? Person like you go dey shout say buhari no good. See truth now,and you want op to cover it.. Why did she deceive her husband and gave him another man's child?

2 Likes

Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by Susily(m): 4:51pm On Aug 13, 2022
Ebonygeek:

Don't fúck up a child's life for nothing. What future do you think she will have with such a sorry excuse for a father? undecided

She's got a good home now and has better chances of living a good and promising life where she is!

So the man that thinks he's her biological father and toiling day and night to provide for his "daughter" doesn't deserve to know the truth??

5 Likes

Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by FuckSilly: 4:52pm On Aug 13, 2022
Regardless:
Hey guys,
Pardon the long post.
So when I was still in 200 level staying in school hostel, I had this pre-degree roommate - handsome bad guy. He met a lady at the center he was attending tutorials for Jamb and PD exam. The lady and her mum were living in the town where our school was. They started having sex like mad. They so much had sex to stupor that one day this my guy came back completely drained. We had to arrange Malt and Milk for him to get himself that day. Now this girl was involved with another guy who was already working in all this Oil drilling company and he was alright.

I came back from lectures one day and my former roomie was alone in the room and moody. I asked him what was wrong and he opened up to me that the girl is pregnant and they have tried to abort the baby to no avail. Ha... So wetin wan play like this? He said the girl and her mum had already planned to pin the pregnancy on the working guy's head as this my guy no get shishi plus he couldn't even tell the girl to keep it for him or go and stay with his people because he had stayed at home for like 5 years committing plenty atrocities before his mum managed to send him to school for PD. He was sad because he didn't want another man to take care of his child.

When I asked him about the situation after some time, he said the working guy had already accepted the pregnancy and had already started buying baby things down. lol... The guy didn't gain admission again and went back home. Later he came back and did Diploma... When I asked him of the child, he said the child was a carbon copy of him, that the girl had done intro with the guy but when he has money he would come back for the child..

Last month, I received a friend request from my fomer roomie on FB. Long story cut short, after 7 years, he has blown through yahoo in SA. I asked him about the child and he said he can't trace the baby mama again, her mum had relocated from that town and he has exhausted all means looking for them. I jokingly offered my help and the guy was willing to give me money to help him trace her. I told him I would see what I can do.

It took me a while but I was able to trace the girl on SM and even traced the now husband to LinkedIn. Babe is living well with Oil money and has 3 kids and truly the first girl is my guy's carbon copy.. Damn... I started feeling for the child. Beautiful soft girl-child.

I decided ring the girl and immediately I told her what was happening, she hung up and blocked my number.. lol.. I sent a msg to her with my second line and told her to better call me back before I send a message to her husband... babe called me and was begging.. that my former roomie is not responsible. he was not trying then... she couldn't wait .. blah blah .. that please I should not scatter her marriage... was really crying over the phone... The RP in me wasn't buying it until she mentioned that I should please think about how this would shatter her daughter's life. Omoh the human in me made me pause come begin reason am...

My former roomie's lifestyle isn't really what a child would be proud of.. the guy has done everything from cultism to robbery and still hasn't changed and now to yahoo.......only thing he has now to offer that child is money....He said his mother has been telling him to go and bring the child from another man's house.
I don't care about the babe because ladies always think their hoe-phase would go unrewarded..
I pity for the babe's husband coz he was simp then and has remained so till now oblivious of anything.....
I only sincerely care about the 7y/o child whose life would be turned upside down by this shocking revelation..

Anyway, I told her that I wouldn't do anything for now but my guy is very desperate and she better handles it fast and that it's only a mater of time my guy gets to her one way or another... Babe thanked me and hung up. Next day, she wiped her and her husband's SM clean and deleted the accounts.. except the man's LinkedIn of course.. The man don sha accept me as one of his connections.... I've not revealed any findings to my former roomie.. Last time he asked when I want to start tracking her, I just stalled him. I'm sitting on the sidelines for now.. Omoh I weak sad ..... The good, bad and ugly comments are welcomed.

PLEASE DON'T PITY THAT HOE FOR ANYTHING SAKE.
PEOPLE SHOULD LEARN AND UNDERSTAND THAT ACTIONS WILL ALWAYS HAVE REPERCUSSIONS.
WE ARE LIVING OUR PAST LIVES AND THE PAST CAN NEVER BE SWEPT UNDER THE CARPET.

YOU'LL BE DOING THREE PEOPLE GREAT GOOD

Yourself
Your friend and
The MUMU rich husband.

Burst the hoe's bubble and make the world a better place.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by CSTRR: 4:52pm On Aug 13, 2022
Please men, if you notice that your babe is possibly cheating, please don't marry her.

If her eyes no dey house, don't Marry her.

Fidelity is more important than sex and food.
So that you will not count ducklings among your chickens.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by ATIBATOBI: 4:53pm On Aug 13, 2022
Blackdeewhy:
That girl deserves happy life and opportunity to grow with her other siblings.
Let the truth reveal it's self.
If you pursue this, the woman in question may organized for your dismissed. And from your analysis she can afford that.
leave that child alone and let God be the judge.
My one cent

Exactly, I think op should mind his business
Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by Klass99(f): 4:53pm On Aug 13, 2022

6 Likes

Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by jubrilELsudan: 4:55pm On Aug 13, 2022
YOU AND YOUR FRIEND ARE COMPLETE IDIOTS AND YOUR MENTALITY PROVES THAT YOU BOTH ARE NOT FIT TO HABITATE WHERE HUMANS ARE CAUSE YOU BOTH ARE CONFAM IDIOTIC ANIMALS.

SO IN YOUR FLAT BRAIN....YOU THINK YOUR FRIEND CAN CLAIM THAT CHILD? INDEED YOU ARE MOST STUPID.....DID HE MARRY HER THAT HE WILL CLAIM THAT CHILD?.........YOU ARE A COMPLETE FOOL

YOU YOURSELF GO DO A DNA TEST AND YOU WILL FIND OUT THAT YOUR OWN MOTHER DASHED YOU TO YOUR FATHER

IF DEM BORN YOU WELL.....I DARE YOU AND YOUR FRIEND TO CARRY OUT YOUR PLANS AND I WILL PERSONALLY MAKE SURE THAT YOU BOTH SPEND THE REST OF YOUR LIVES IN KIRIKIRI

THAT YOUR CRIMINAL FRIEND IN SOUTH AFRICA....I WILL ENSURE THAT HE IS TRACKED DOWN AND ARRESTED FOR FRAUD......I HAVE ALREADY NOTIFIED THE HAWKS AND WE ON HIS TRAIL

THUNDER FIRE YOU INSIDE YOUR ANUS

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by FuckSilly: 4:55pm On Aug 13, 2022
slickbak:
Very Dread.

Seems like you should mind your business really.
Some of you are just very wicked, heartless and senseless.

IF YOU WERE THE MUMU HUSBAND, WOULD YOU LIKE THIS INFORMATION NOT TO BE REVEALED TO YOU?

YOU ARE NOT A HUMAN BEING I SWEAR.

4 Likes

Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by BATified2023: 4:56pm On Aug 13, 2022
Mom007:
You are a small boy trying to play God with what you don't know about. That cheating girl you knew 7years ago is no more o, let me tell you. She is now a mother of 3 children and somebody's wife. Remove hand from her and her family matter before something bad happens to you. Or are you jealous her life turned out better than you expected? The small child you claim you are feeling for, what better place do you think she can be aside from where she is? You want to bring a druggy, junkie, armed robber yahoo boy into the small child's life now and you think thats really the best for her? Can your friend take care of the child? What claim does he have on that child besides donating sperm? Leave that family alone if you like yourself. Besides, if you tell the husband, you ruin the whole family. What of he sends her out with the 2 kids who are truly his and they become destitute in the street? Can you have that on your conscience? Whats it to you anyway? You are not connected to them in any way so whats your own? The woman's karma will locate her eventually, never doubt it but it doesn't need to come from you.
it is money his friend offered him that makes him not to think straight
Can u imagine even calling d girl himself,that’s to show u some people lose their senses once money is involved

He knows for sure his friend can’t take care of d child but he’s willing to give the girl to him

That’s y I believe hired assassins are good atimes,they should just eliminate the fool n let people have rest

This story dey vex me big time

1 Like

Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by Susily(m): 4:56pm On Aug 13, 2022
Mom007:
You are a small boy trying to play God with what you don't know about. That cheating girl you knew 7years ago is no more o, let me tell you. She is now a mother of 3 children and somebody's wife. Remove hand from her and her family matter before something bad happens to you. Or are you jealous her life turned out better than you expected? The small child you claim you are feeling for, what better place do you think she can be aside from where she is? You want to bring a druggy, junkie, armed robber yahoo boy into the small child's life now and you think thats really the best for her? Can your friend take care of the child? What claim does he have on that child besides donating sperm? Leave that family alone if you like yourself. Besides, if you tell the husband, you ruin the whole family. What of he sends her out with the 2 kids who are truly his and they become destitute in the street? Can you have that on your conscience? Whats it to you anyway? You are not connected to them in any way so whats your own? The woman's karma will locate her eventually, never doubt it but it doesn't need to come from you.

So the man doesn't deserve to know the truth about the paternity of the child he think it's his seed

That's highly selfish and unfair to the man. Women will always support women's indiscretions

Actions have consequences. The man has a right to know the woman is imposing someone else's child on him making him think it's his child

Then he can decide whether to keep being a father to the child or not

5 Likes

Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by nedekid: 4:56pm On Aug 13, 2022
Hmm, op, you are playing with fire. Very big fire that may consume.
Plain and simple, you are a blackmailer, you may not have asked for money now, or your might have.
What is your business in this matter other than to cause pain? That lady and her husband ahave moved ahead, if he has to find out that the child is not his, should it be through you?
You even went as far as adding friending him in his linked account! And it is sweeting you.
Hmm. I am sure you are less than 30 and not very experienced in life.
The worst thing young man, you can be is a blackmailer, see, when the yawa gases, it is worst than armed robbery.
I know, because of the day Abba kyaris IRT came all the way from Abuja to gbege me with full DHL regalia. Before comming to me, they had been to about 4 states tracing. Let me end the story there.
If you love your life, delete that woman's number, unfriend the husband's number, you think he is a simp abi, funny you. Avoid your friend and concentrate on your future.
Dont let the devil destroy your life.

3 Likes

Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by FuckSilly: 4:57pm On Aug 13, 2022
Blackdeewhy:
If you pursue this, the woman in question may organized for your dismissed. And from your analysis she can afford that.
My one cent
Wicked souls everywhere...

You people will be misbehaving, forgetting that your past will never be swept under the carpet...IT WILL FOREVER HUNT YOU...
DEM GO DEY WARN UNA, UNA NOR GO HEAR....

IF THE MUMU HUSBAND WAS YOUR BROTHER, WOULD YOU HAVE SAID THIS?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by holluwizzy: 4:58pm On Aug 13, 2022
If na girl she born, she will become olosho.
And if it's a boy, the bloodline will continue.

Regardless:
Hey guys,
Pardon the long post.

Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by funkyjaay: 4:59pm On Aug 13, 2022
thorpido:
I hope you're not just spinning a story to hit front page.

You should stay out of this!

Let your friend find his way....or

Let the lady confess to her husband..... or

Let the husband wake up and let his intuition work.

I don't know how people just accept a pregnancy as their own.My kind of person,the day I had sex with you I will remember and calculate to your EDD.
Some guys dey carefree.no dey reason go far man
Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by CSTRR: 4:59pm On Aug 13, 2022
Ebonygeek:

Don't fúck up a child's life for nothing. What future do you think she will have with such a sorry excuse for a father? undecided

She's got a good home now and has better chances of living a good and promising life where she is!
So if your biological brother was that husband living in ignorant bliss, you would want him to die without knowing the truth.?

Or you want him to finally realise the truth in old age?

Because that Yahoo boy will come for his kid one day.

3 Likes

Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by Dizzyyish: 4:59pm On Aug 13, 2022
Hmm..
Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by takimsipho(m): 4:59pm On Aug 13, 2022
Something similar has happened in my family, true story. All those saying he should mind his business or talk about breaking up the family don't know what they are saying. A deceitful woman deserves no pity at all. If that oil guy loses his job and becomes broke, she will insult him and tell him herself during a fight. My late uncle's ex wife did the same. Family wey go scatter will scatter. No woman will support her brother or son to still stay with a woman like that. They will do anything to maintain a life of pleasure and leisure. Lie, kill and deceive as long as it favours them.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by FuckSilly: 4:59pm On Aug 13, 2022
Okonandmary:
You want to destroy someone else life because you friend is into cultism and yahoo yahoo, seems like you are jealous of his success.

Some secret are taken to the grave.

The truth of the matter is after you destroy her marriage, her children might likely suffer and you will feed guilt for the rest of your life
Senseless advice.
So, the child doesn't deserve to know her true FATHER and the hoe is not supposed to pay for her past or the simple husband doesn't deserve to know that he has been taking care of another man's child?

1 Like

Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by ume1000: 5:00pm On Aug 13, 2022
STOICREALIST:

If everything we did caught up with us in a horrible way, most of us would have given up on life.

It turns out that for some of our mistakes made while naive and young, they come back with multiple effects and grave consequences. Some escape things easily and some don’t. To everyone his/her karma.

Do not try to be the police of the world or the disciplinarian of the world. Also, do not try to take advantage of her over the matter.

It should and would resolve itself at the appropriate time. Given the chance, the child from the relationship has a better chance with the man she is married to. If we counted the number of Children, especially first kids, not being raised by their biological dads, it would be about 30 to 40 per cent. If you take actions that destroy the Marriage, three (3) children stand to be traumatized from the experience.

If the husband is meant to find out, at the appropriate time he would fine out. An acquaintance did not find out or suspect until he returned to NIGERIA after many years to claim his child to the US. Curiosity let to a DNA POM Test which revealed he wasn’t even the dad.

Things will eventually fall in place but one thing about life is at times you may need to do a little bad or look the other way to protect and guarantee a larger/bigger good. Especially when we classify bad as doing things which we ought not to have done, and not doing things we ought to have done. In this instance, do not do anything about this. And also do remember what Eva Green said in the movie Kingdom of Heaven.

since you quote a movie I would quote one for you ,Deadshot from DC suicide squad has something for you "you are evil"

The only path the op has is to reveal the truth else he may suffer the same fate science has a name for it (the law of action and reaction)

2 Likes

Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by Born2Breed(f): 5:00pm On Aug 13, 2022
Regardless:
Hey guys,
Pardon the long post.

Investigator sabinus, mind your business.

If/When the shit hits the fan,don't be in the equation.
Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by SKYHIGHfx: 5:01pm On Aug 13, 2022
Nonexisting:
What do you mean by destroy someone else's life? So the nigga should leave his child with another man or what? If he irresponsible, why did he hurt when the olosho hanged the pregnancy on another man and why is he looking for the child now after 7years? The secret should be taken to the grave you said? So the other man should continue living with paternity fraud committed against him? Don't make me descend on you now.

How is the child his? Did he pay her bride price?
Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by ume1000: 5:02pm On Aug 13, 2022
Hizzojay:
Best reply yet. Option 2.

Let her come clean to her husband by herself.

you think a woman would actually come clean in such an issue, are u asleep or what ?

2 Likes

Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by meobizy(f): 5:02pm On Aug 13, 2022
Fake story. Roomie wey sabi use internet pass him Yahoo friend. Lol, I believe — not.

1 Like

Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by toujurs: 5:03pm On Aug 13, 2022
Blackdeewhy:
My one cent
just see advice, a typical selfish and manipulative woman. So the simp doesn't deserve to know, he is not the father of the 7 year old girl abi. Nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by IbadeHQ: 5:03pm On Aug 13, 2022
thorpido:

I don't know how people just accept a pregnancy as their own.My kind of person,the day I had sex with you I will remember and calculate to your EDD.

My guy, fear that gender called women.

Let me tell a short story that happened in Oworonshoki few years ago.

Don't mind my English o, I no Sabi write.

My guy, e be like film for my eye!

A married lady rented a shop in front of her husband's shop. There both fashion designer. The husband's sows Male dress while the wife sows female dress. Both happily married from the look of things.

They comes to shop and goes home together, I mean everyday. Except when she goes to the market to buy materials needed to sow cloth.

They already had two kids before moving to that environment. After some years in that environment, this lady got pregnant, at least common sense should tell anybody that the pregnancy belongs to her husband.

Fast forward, She gave birth. They had naming ceremony. Around 7pm that same day of naming ceremony, boom! About 7 bikemen with 3 occupants on each of the bike straight to the resident of the celebrants.

One of the guys came down and told the lady to tell her husband the truth, omo! Everybody shock. This guy told everybody sitting there that the new born baby belongs to him. This lady remain silent all through the bantering and arguments.

At the end of the day, this guy took the baby away. Till I date, I'm still trying to figure out what played out that day each time I remember.

Omo, fear women ooo.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by FuckSilly: 5:04pm On Aug 13, 2022
TMTR:
Hmmm, what a dicey situation but look at it this way if your former rommie was your brother,will you sit down and watch while he loses his child to another man , if the girl was your sister,will you want her to lose her marriage by revealing the truth, if the husband was your brother , will you watch him be deceived to raise another man's kid

Phew, so many ifs but in all your loyalty should be to your roomie that's if you see him as a friend.

Loyalty is everything, if you can meet someone that is loyal, don't ever joke with that person cause it can't be bought
I can never have a hoe sister and if I unfortunately has that miserable hoe as a sister, I WILL LEAK HER SECRET BY MYSELF.
Paternity fraud is a serious crime and criminals deserve to be punished .

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by CSTRR: 5:04pm On Aug 13, 2022
thorpido:

Can you blame him?

Person wey go hustle since morning, then reach home from work, pour inside his own wife and then go hustle again the next day.

When will he have time to be counting when he last ejaculated in his own wife to be?
There are better things that occupy a man's mind na.

Though personally for me, I will do the calculation in my head just to be sure.

I have seen too much not to.

And besides, the woman can even have sex twice in one day or in close proximity.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? / Lesbian Group Sues CAC Over Non-registration / He’s Taken! Lady Wields Gun In Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.