Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin (45741 Views)

Avoid A Narcissist At All Cost, My Experience. A Must Read. / My Friend Married His White Woman Today / Who Is A Narcissist And How Are You Sure You Are Not Dating Or About To Date One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by Caseless: 2:52am On Aug 16, 2022
Felimax:

I will not give you complete details because I want people to be responsible. The man deserve what he gets eventually.
preaching violence, but calling other men narcissists.
Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by InvertedHammer: 3:20am On Aug 16, 2022
SteveDGreat:
I am emotionally down honestly. If not that I am hearing this from her, I won't believe that a Man could be this cold towards his wife.

This lady is my one and only best friend. As a matter of fact, I was nursing plans to marry her but man never make it. We never had sex.

Well, she got married and our conversation slow down. I deliberately slow it down so as to respect her marriage.

One day I decided to call, the husband picked and warned me never to call her again. Omoh I was shocked.

Days after she called and apologized and explained how the man has completely changed and is maltreating her to the extend of beating her and emotional abuse. We spoke consistently and unfortunately, she left the marriage.

She came to my city was staying with her elder brother. We spoke for some time and I went off cos I didn't want to get too close so as not to attract emotional feelings.

Well, after some months, she blocked me from reaching her. For 9 months we haven't been in touch.

Yesterday she sent me a chat with a strange phone Facebook that I should give her my number. Since Yesterday, she has been pouring her emotional trauma on me.
Her marriage is hell. Emotional abuse, insults, beating.

As I am typing, she is still talking on phone. She is done with the marriage and wants to leave but she is scared of her son that's 1 year and 2 months old.

I really feel bad for her and don't even know how to help her.
It is painful. She is my best friend.

/
Her life, her cross.

Jesus Christ is the only Saviour we know not you.

Don’t try to be a hero. The end may shock you.

Na only her version you heard o!

/

1 Like

Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by Felimax(m): 5:29am On Aug 16, 2022
Caseless:
preaching violence, but calling other men narcissists.

Face your front my friend!
Who woke this one up?
Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by drnoel: 5:51am On Aug 16, 2022
chatinent:

The devil will be surprised at who sent you! Wtf! Why can't you leave people's wives alone!!!!!

There is nothing wrong in keeping in touch with a female friend even after she is married. Just know your boundary that's all
Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by Tzar(m): 6:05am On Aug 16, 2022
Only a mad man beats his wife. It’s better to divorce her.
You also already judged the man without hearing from him. Women cook up stories to attract sympathy. Verify her claims before you emotionally get involved with her and become her victim too, if she is the bad one.
I know you are still ‘nursing’ your earlier agenda to f*ck her you devil!wink
Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by Munzy14(m): 6:29am On Aug 16, 2022
SteveDGreat:
I am emotionally down honestly. If not that I am hearing this from her, I won't believe that a Man could be this cold towards his wife.

This lady is my one and only best friend. As a matter of fact, I was nursing plans to marry her but man never make it. We never had sex.

Well, she got married and our conversation slow down. I deliberately slow it down so as to respect her marriage.

One day I decided to call, the husband picked and warned me never to call her again. Omoh I was shocked.

Days after she called and apologized and explained how the man has completely changed and is maltreating her to the extend of beating her and emotional abuse. We spoke consistently and unfortunately, she left the marriage.

She came to my city was staying with her elder brother. We spoke for some time and I went off cos I didn't want to get too close so as not to attract emotional feelings.

Well, after some months, she blocked me from reaching her. For 9 months we haven't been in touch.

Yesterday she sent me a chat with a strange phone Facebook that I should give her my number. Since Yesterday, she has been pouring her emotional trauma on me.

As I am typing, she is still talking on phone. She is done with the marriage and wants to leave but she is scared of her son that's 1 year and 2 months old.

You and your type of men are the reasons why most ladies misbehave...Being a bestie to a lady who has a serious relationship is an act of SIMP...Emotionally you will be giving her reasons to compare.

When her man is busy to at least provide, she will be missing his attention and so called besties like you are always available with attention, coupled with the sweet talks masked with deception.

The beauty of it is that you guys always end up eating the leftover remaining of her. grin

Now you have succeeded in putting daft Ideas in her head to break that marriage, I hope you are fine now? undecided

Go and carry her na.

Wondering why some men no dey act like a man..
If your female friend is in a serious relationship, find away to keep distance..And if she brings up her relationship issues, tell her to go and fix things with her man..Never give room for emotional attachments and comparison..Women can be fragile and indecisive in that aspect.

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by Caseless: 6:34am On Aug 16, 2022
Felimax:

Face your front my friend!
Who woke this one up?
na you wake me up. undecided
Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by Munzy14(m): 6:44am On Aug 16, 2022
InfinityFabric:
Girl made SIMP her friend, and actually puts him friend-zone.
Simp actually thought girl would marry her him.
Girl used SIMP as emotional tampon every time there's heartbreak.
Girl got knocked up by the Tyrone.
Girl has a kid for the Chad.
Girl got battered by Tyrone.
Now girl remembers the Simp she left.
SIMP gonna become a cuck and step-daddy .

Don't be Mr SIMP.
SIMP want to Bamba grin grin
Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by Teymanhenry(f): 6:54am On Aug 16, 2022
SteveDGreat:

I don't understand, she is done with the marriage but haven't left. Is the marriage worth more than her life?? If the marriage does give her the love, happiness and rest of mind she craves for why remain in it? Hope she's not a housewife and the husband is tired of giving her money daily
Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by uuzba(m): 7:05am On Aug 16, 2022
Iamicekid:
You can start helping her by advising her to get something doing with her life, she either get a job or start a business that Atleast she too can say she is making money, then with it will be easier for her to leave the marriage if she want to without thinking on how she go survive
The best way for him to help her is for him to find his own wife and marry and stop being available.
Why is he chooking nose up and down in her marriage? He even complain that when blocked him on Facebook. Why not?
This guy is TOO available and is hoping to get this married women.
Nonsense story. Nonsense guy.
Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by Papichulostunne(m): 7:05am On Aug 16, 2022
SteveDGreat:

You are talking with your "best friend" on the phone and spilling your fvcking guts out about marriage on Nairaland..

Man with you shame.. Still attracted to someone's wife.. people like una naim Dem dey catch dey beat.
Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by Arkmanbuddy(m): 7:22am On Aug 16, 2022
SteveDGreat:

Guy shun, some men are heartless.
And they are majority of such men on Nairaland. By their comments you will know them.

Bloody Narcissists

Oya go and marry her, sebi you never learn.
Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by JONSYN7154: 7:42am On Aug 16, 2022
SteveDGreat:

You said she's your BEST FRIEND and yet you don't know how to help her?

In fact, you're not a good friend at all.
Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by smoke555: 8:34am On Aug 16, 2022
I blame the lady who of all people, chose a parrot like you to discuss her marital issues with.
I just hope she comes across this thread so she will know you better, the real you, MR PARROT�
Just hope you wouldn't get served same way when you settle.
Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 16, 2022
Keep on sampling people's wives you are their messiah, very soon you will be crucified. Ode. angry
Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by EndRape2(f): 1:19pm On Aug 16, 2022
Male and female beat friend? You are the reason , her marriage is not working, she is hoping you will come for her, leave her alone, let her work her marriage out, I am sure you are busy spiking the man to her, tell her to make her marriage work, infact start telling her about your fience , and how you are about to web.

uote author=SteveDGreat post=115727593]I am emotionally down honestly. If not that I am hearing this from her, I won't believe that a Man could be this cold towards his wife.

It is painful. She is my best friend.[/quote]
Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by Atolu01: 6:29pm On Aug 16, 2022
men are not OK.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Couple Share Pre-Wedding Photos They Took Themselves / Nigerian Guy Calls Out Lagos Lady That Dumped Him After A N45k Dinner Date / Man Holds His Lady's Butt In Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.