Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin (45748 Views)

Avoid A Narcissist At All Cost, My Experience. A Must Read. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by dododawa1: 5:44pm On Aug 15, 2022
Anuoluwa12345:
I dey tell you, this exactly what I said earlier... Even when the lady was the one who used her hand to scatter her marriage, she won't say it..and she will stylishly manipulate the man... Op.. pls listen to what these ppl are saying!!! I have experienced this before from someone I know o... Toor
OP dey pity marry woman.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by abobote: 5:45pm On Aug 15, 2022
usagee36:
That is less than a dollar bruh! Here in America, its illegal but some olosho still do it for $150 per hour. If caught, jail straight. I will never pay for sxx God forbid.
Every man pays for sex, sometimes indirectly
Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by dododawa1: 5:46pm On Aug 15, 2022
Deicide:
Don't mind the OP he doesn't understand how manipulative this women can be. She would always present herself as the Angel.
if d OP not careful,she will manipulated him too.
Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by crackhaus: 5:46pm On Aug 15, 2022
ahnie:

Your utterances are clear pointers Jay.
Honestly e go break my heart hope you know?
Lolxxxxxx I hate that shiit mehn.
Ok oo lipsrsealed
Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by Dksmile: 5:48pm On Aug 15, 2022
SteveDGreat:

I swear, why she was talking, I remember all of you in Nairaland. This Man character is typical of most Nairaland guys here.
Walahi, nah God go help Una. This Una mindset about women won't help you guys.

Continue.

Since you know the character men have here why to you bring it here . your problem is that you don't want to listen to the basic truth you better find your own wife go front Mr good boi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by neonly: 5:52pm On Aug 15, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
Not all sociopaths turn out the same. Also, some wait till marriage to fully express those wicked urges as society does encourage in some men the idea that by getting a wife, they earn the right to afflict her as they choose as she is some sort of property designed specifically for such. undecided

So, she married a sociopath, is she shackled for life or something? IS she meant to sit tight and wait until he knocks her brains out before she cries for help? undecided

Yur mention is for both sex doesn't apply to men only
If you hear or see what some men go tru in marriage and they have stay in d marriage because of the future and happiness of der children you truely adore MOST men

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by LawyerLomo(m): 5:52pm On Aug 15, 2022
SteveDGreat:

I swear, why she was talking, I remember all of you in Nairaland. This Man character is typical of most Nairaland guys here.

Continue.

If she keeps a positive and welcoming energy, we will sail fine in the ship of friend-ship/ marriage.

Sequel to your comment.

Yea, we're gonna break their heart, they will run pass to you to fix and and will still come back for more.

We are the kings.

Pipe and swipe;

Pure your seed and need for speed;

Pond the pu$$i and flee the city;

Hit and send back to the street;

Make the #sex and Alphalt 6
Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by AdeWire001: 5:53pm On Aug 15, 2022
Op you no get work ?
Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by Chymummy89: 5:53pm On Aug 15, 2022
saladinnoir:

Does she have an independent source of income? I think this should be fore in your mind and hers. Financial independence is the key to freedom.

The boy is a year old and an only child. This is good he most likely won't miss the father and he'll be easier to take care off. You can always act as a male role model for him.

She should take the case to the police and human rights if possible, don't take it to traditional or religious authorities, make sure she knows the extent of the danger she's in. Domestic violence can be fatal.

Her disappearance should be anonymous. She suddenly goes no contact, cos I take it she's still in contact with the man even in exile, if any relative calls her she should hold her ground and if he somehow gets to contact her she should hold it even harder

She should move away from her city, maybe another state and try to put as much distance between her and the man as possible.

Your role in this should also be as anonymous as possible. Infact have her block your old line and use a new one. You can get fake emails and even a fake face using face generator.

Lastly ignore those redpillers on the first page, she's your best friend and that should be fore at your mind. We are humans before genders.
best advise so far

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by Kronikuz: 5:56pm On Aug 15, 2022
Carry your cross bro. No advice for simps this year. Let them wait after election

4 Likes

Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by NickyNickel(m): 5:56pm On Aug 15, 2022
grin grin grin why u dey vex like this
Jelique:
You are a fool,A BIG FOOL,Anu mpam!
Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by InfinityFabric: 5:56pm On Aug 15, 2022
Anuoluwa12345:
At op... Pls try and get the message this person is passing to you!. He is saying nothing but pure truth! Don't let woman manipulate you, women are very manipulative in nature, you don't even know if she was the cause of it all.. s use your sense o!!.. you see women ehhh... Be careful o, toor.
See, this guy gets it.
Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by Robinson0001: 5:57pm On Aug 15, 2022
This guy is the devil in that marriage. Believe me or not

1 Like

Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by FORWARDEVERLY: 5:57pm On Aug 15, 2022
InfinityFabric:
Girl made SIMP her friend, and actually puts him friend-zone.
Simp actually thought girl would marry her him.
Girl used SIMP as emotional tampon every time there's heartbreak.
Girl got knocked up by the Tyrone.
Girl has a kid for the Chad.
Girl got battered by Tyrone.
Now girl remembers the Simp she left.
SIMP gonna become a cuck and step-daddy .

Don't be Mr SIMP.

Ma Nigga you just summed up the stupid OP ��
Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by Thomasankara(m): 5:58pm On Aug 15, 2022
Felimax:
Presently, equally battling with that of my close friend also. They only just separated and I am wondering why some men can be so heartless.

She has three boys for my friend and I am wondering what those boys will grow up to be with the kind of parenting they are been exposed to. People should learn I beg.

Had a colleague at DPR far back, a senior

[/color]leave am,eem no know say na because eem no get money the gal no marry am,now shawty Don go battle front come back and realise that Dry morsel taken in peace,better pass sharwama taken in the mortuary[color=#770077]management officer who was killed by his two sons in cold blood, they did not pity him that he is crippled.

Men please, if you cannot marry her when the breast are no longer gorgeous and attractive don't go close at all. Women never stays the same, they will always be lots of changes.

My major concern is the life of those kids with epileptic parenting system. I feel for them.

Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by JackHamma1234(m): 5:58pm On Aug 15, 2022
You are the one confused ... Do you have feeling or not ... If not let her be ... Nothing like best friends .. in all of this you did nt state if you were dating or single just that you did nt have the balls to ask her out or date her fully. Oga u dey confused leave her. If you are not ok being an emotional dustbin.. be a supporting umbrella ☂️ don't let her complain giver her options ...like calling helplines 08008002000

1 Like

Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by VULCAN(m): 6:04pm On Aug 15, 2022
Who exactly are you talking about?

The same man in OPs story or someone else?

Felimax:

Until I hear from which husband? That fool of a man!

Somebody I stuck out my neck for just to help him up so he can be reasonable in marriage? Had to harbor him for more than a year at the same time doing the little i could to sustain both him and his family?

You think I am stupid? Left my office, stayed, process and hustle out with him which help him secure a loan of over two million naira. He is not related to me in anyway. His only major reason is that his wife is not beautiful again so you will crush a marriage of over ten years?

Please, don't make me talk!

Now, you made her pack out and you are sending your people to monitor your wife so soon as she sleeps out you can have something to hold against her. If this is done to your sister what will be your reaction?

The woman took over a million naira shared to her by her family and handed it over to you and laziness will not make you do anything tangible with it. I beg don't make me talk. I told you a close friend of mine and you think it was the woman that told me stuffs. I am a close friend of the family.

I have always told ladies but they will never listen, handsome guys seldom have sense, they barely can make a good father, husband, friend or companion.

*Nor follow handsome if you must be interested in marriage.
*Visit his family and you will learn a lot that will help you decide if to marry or not.

* If you are not too sure just leave the idea first.
* Never be afraid to tell him or her I cannot spend the rest of my life with you.

* Money does not and will never translate to love. I don tire!

1 Like

Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by donprayer900(m): 6:10pm On Aug 15, 2022
Pls marry and leave people's wife. Just friends with a married woman. May be u be her dust bin. I wish u dey with me make I give u upper cut. Nonsense

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by SATANlSTMINION: 6:14pm On Aug 15, 2022
SenatePresdo:

Why do you prefer Olosho, is it that you can't get a girl or what.
hahahaha you dey lie bah?
Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by ojonugba2014(m): 6:17pm On Aug 15, 2022
Well-done. Marriage savior
Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by OCHKESTINE(m): 6:18pm On Aug 15, 2022
You applied pressure to get fragile marriage with your call.

You had no right to have made that call to get the husband picking and warning u. My guess is u called at night.

She had u in mind when she left that marriage.

Don't ever call a married woman

1 Like

Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by dannex4adx(m): 6:19pm On Aug 15, 2022
doctore212:
The cost of Olosho have risen recently.

Can you imagine to chop without touching breast now cost as much as 1k

You be weyrey oooo grin
Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by mariahAngel(f): 6:21pm On Aug 15, 2022
For your own good, let her be before you get emotionally trapped. You are not a eunuch.

SteveDGreat:

Continue.
Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by tiswell(m): 6:22pm On Aug 15, 2022
Felimax:

A lot of them here I swear down you are right. All products of failed marriages or single parenting.

In cold blood that colleague of mine was killed by his own children whom he has rejected a very long time ago. He was in the staff quarters amidst security but how they gained entrance and kill the father surprised us all. For months they security attached to his apartment were roasting in Asaba until investigation revealed it was his boys that killed him, lots of stories like these.
He probably wasn't their biological father after all.
Their single mother must have brainwashed them terribly sad

1 Like

Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by fashionale(m): 6:27pm On Aug 15, 2022
If you want to help, hear from the husband first... If he tells you to go ahead and marry his wife, you then you go to his kinsmen and her kinsmen because I know na how to marry her you want, if they all agree then be with her. If not let her be...

1 Like

Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by anonimi: 6:28pm On Aug 15, 2022
SteveDGreat:
I am emotionally down honestly. If not that I am hearing this from her, I won't believe that a Man could be this cold towards his wife.

This lady is my one and only best friend. As a matter of fact, I was nursing plans to marry her but man never make it. We never had sex.

Well, she got married and our conversation slow down. I deliberately slow it down so as to respect her marriage.

One day I decided to call, the husband picked and warned me never to call her again. Omoh I was shocked.

Days after she called and apologized and explained how the man has completely changed and is maltreating her to the extend of beating her and emotional abuse. We spoke consistently and unfortunately, she left the marriage.

She came to my city was staying with her elder brother. We spoke for some time and I went off cos I didn't want to get too close so as not to attract emotional feelings.

Well, after some months, she blocked me from reaching her. For 9 months we haven't been in touch.

Yesterday she sent me a chat with a strange phone Facebook that I should give her my number. Since Yesterday, she has been pouring her emotional trauma on me.
Her marriage is hell. Emotional abuse, insults, beating.

As I am typing, she is still talking on phone. She is done with the marriage and wants to leave but she is scared of her son that's 1 year and 2 months old.

I really feel bad for her and don't even know how to help her.
It is painful. She is my best friend.

What manner of confusion is this?
Can you please sort yourself out before coming to the public space

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by micflo28(m): 6:30pm On Aug 15, 2022
Please advice her to file for divorce if the man is physically abusing her. I don’t have RIP to type here ooo. She can get a job and take care of her son. If there are no physical assaults, she needs to wake him up in the middle of the night and talk things out with him. I know a man that beats up his wife and gives her money to keep quiet about it. Women should stop rushing into marriages because of money, you have the right to choose a man based on his attitude.
Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by RightToReject(m): 6:31pm On Aug 15, 2022
Given that you have a vested interest in her, the law of natural justice has already disqualified you from being a judge in the case between her and her ex-husband because it's your case too by the virtue of your vested interest in her. So, your unfavorable opinion about her ex-husband is understandable, even though he might not have been the culprit/narcissist between them.

Perhaps, when you start seeing her from an altruistic POV, you will be able to dissect her and know her for who she truly is and the stuff she's made of rather than the angel you have chosen to see her as. It is her ex-husband, in his moment of sensibleness and honesty, or any other discerning person who has closely known and dissected her from an altruistic stance that can tell if she is a good person or not, not you.

It may be like magic to you that if both of you are to marry, the marriage might not last more than two days because in such an instance both of you will start living from the intrinsic parts of your individual selves rather than from the extrinsic parts.

In fact, I wager, you and your types might have contributed to her failed marriage because a woman's worst enemy remains any close male around her who can't muster the courage to tell her the bitter truths all of the time in the name of maintaining a good rapport with her.

6 Likes

Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by useed(m): 6:37pm On Aug 15, 2022
Puremaker8:
I shocked too, the slim girl didn't allow me to touch her breasts, i had to put 500 naira before she could pull off her bra, then another 500 to suck just 1breast

Bastard grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by KingRSHD2(m): 6:38pm On Aug 15, 2022
Felimax:
Presently, equally battling with that of my close friend also. They only just separated and I am wondering why some men can be so heartless.

She has three boys for my friend and I am wondering what those boys will grow up to be with the kind of parenting they are been exposed to. People should learn I beg.

Had a colleague at DPR far back, a senior management officer who was killed by his two sons in cold blood, they did not pity him that he is crippled.

Men please, if you cannot marry her when the breast are no longer gorgeous and attractive don't go close at all. Women never stays the same, they will always be lots of changes.

My major concern is the life of those kids with epileptic parenting system. I feel for them.

My brother learn or not ..... Marriage wahala is everywhere make God help person
Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by 123papas(m): 6:44pm On Aug 15, 2022
You want fire her abi!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Holds His Lady's Butt In Pre-Wedding Photos / Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) / What Will You Do In This Situation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.