Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,270 members, 7,815,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin (45756 Views)

Avoid A Narcissist At All Cost, My Experience. A Must Read. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 15, 2022
Just summarize by saying your friend married a WIKE and we will understand.
Many wouldn't understand Narcissism when used in some context. Start using examples.

5 Likes

Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by AfonjaBoston: 4:56pm On Aug 15, 2022
Useless OP you want use style chook another man wife

4 Likes

Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by sammirano: 4:56pm On Aug 15, 2022
Wicked man friend, leave person wife alone! easy way to get yourself killed.

17 Likes

Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by naijaguy1234(m): 4:56pm On Aug 15, 2022
Nail on !
InfinityFabric:
Girls made SIMP her friend, and actually puts him friend-zone.
Simp actually thought girl would marry her.
Girl used SIMP as emotional tampon every time there's heartbreak.
Girl got knocked up by the Tyrone.
Girl has a kid for the Chad.
Girl got battered by Tyrone.
Now girl remembers the Simp she left.
SIMP gonna become a cuck and step-daddy .

Don't be Mr SIMP.

6 Likes

Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by Moh247: 4:56pm On Aug 15, 2022

I have one ex like that

Abeg cut her off... She made her choice

Soon now she would make you her therapist , sexttoy and financial helper

If not for my girlfriend that completely rejected the simp move from me I would have still been my ex most trusted friend

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by Nonexisting: 4:57pm On Aug 15, 2022
I don't get along well with vaginarians but one thing I hate is when men beat them. I see such men as cowards and monsters that should be living in a zoo and not among humans.

6 Likes

Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by princeade86(m): 4:57pm On Aug 15, 2022
K

Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by Soulvein: 4:57pm On Aug 15, 2022
Go ahead and marry her bro. But make sure she's truly divorced and the man is really done with her. Otherwise, you could lose your life like many other people that have toed this path.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by Elsucre042: 4:58pm On Aug 15, 2022
SteveDGreat:
I am emotionally down honestly. If not that I am hearing this from her, I won't believe that a Man could be this cold towards his wife.

This lady is my one and only best friend. As a matter of fact, I was nursing plans to marry her but man never make it. We never had sex.

Well, she got married and our conversation slow down. I deliberately slow it down so as to respect her marriage.

One day I decided to call, the husband picked and warned me never to call her again. Omoh I was shocked.

She is my best friend.

Now that you have destroyed her marriage go and marry her. Best friend my foot. This is how people ruin other people's home/relationship in the name of BESTIES

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by izibili44: 4:59pm On Aug 15, 2022
chatinent:

Can you leave people's marriages alone?!
is that the man pointing a gun at you run. If she is telling the truth. She better run from abusive marriage. Before death take over. Me as a man I run far far far.
Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by haykes(m): 5:01pm On Aug 15, 2022
Chai chai my friend can you mind your business
Onikotokoto

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by SeriouslySense(m): 5:02pm On Aug 15, 2022
smiley smiley smiley You are still typing, instead of running. grin grin grin any decision you make, make sure you are ready to face the implications.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by zakkxx: 5:05pm On Aug 15, 2022
Oga live that Lady alone go and marry your ow. Wife!!
SteveDGreat:
I am emotionally down honestly. If not that I am hearing this from her, I won't believe that a Man could be this cold towards his wife.

This lady is my one and only best friend. As a matter of fact, I was nursing plans to marry her but man never make it. We never had sex.

Well, she got married and our conversation slow down. I deliberately slow it down so as to respect her marriage.

One day I decided to call, the husband picked and warned me never to call her again. Omoh I was shocked.

Days after she called and apologized and explained how the man has completely changed and is maltreating her to the extend of beating her and emotional abuse. We spoke consistently and unfortunately, she left the marriage.

She came to my city was staying with her elder brother. We spoke for some time and I went off cos I didn't want to get too close so as not to attract emotional feelings.

Well, after some months, she blocked me from reaching her. For 9 months we haven't been in touch.

Yesterday she sent me a chat with a strange phone Facebook that I should give her my number. Since Yesterday, she has been pouring her emotional trauma on me.
Her marriage is hell. Emotional abuse, insults, beating.

As I am typing, she is still talking on phone. She is done with the marriage and wants to leave but she is scared of her son that's 1 year and 2 months old.

I really feel bad for her and don't even know how to help her.
It is painful. She is my best friend.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by Counterfeit: 5:05pm On Aug 15, 2022
You just want to Bleep that lady, and when you're done doing that, e go clear for your eyes, then you go hear am. Leave somebody's wife alone!!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by starbn(m): 5:05pm On Aug 15, 2022
Wasted sperms, women emotional bank,you are one of the people that destroy marriage in the name consoling.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by woleabayo(f): 5:05pm On Aug 15, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by dreu2fine(m): 5:06pm On Aug 15, 2022
doctore212:
The cost of Olosho have risen recently.

Can you imagine to chop without touching breast now cost as much as 1k
Do soppy
Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by lawrenzooo: 5:07pm On Aug 15, 2022
SteveDGreat:

she left the marriage.

She is done with the marriage and wants to leave but she is scared of her son that's 1 year and 2 months old.
Which of the marriage does she want to leave? The one she has left before abi e get another marriage.....

She is your best friend, marry her, after all dem say make una marry una friend.... She is not just your friend but your best friend.

Invite me for the wedding when time reach

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by efizy08(m): 5:07pm On Aug 15, 2022
InfinityFabric:
Girls made SIMP her friend, and actually puts him friend-zone.
Simp actually thought girl would marry her.
Girl used SIMP as emotional tampon every time there's heartbreak.
Girl got knocked up by the Tyrone.
Girl has a kid for the Chad.
Girl got battered by Tyrone.
Now girl remembers the Simp she left.
SIMP gonna become a cuck and step-daddy .

Don't be Mr SIMP.

Wft man, grin grin grin grin, Omoo i don laugh ooo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by Zorn: 5:07pm On Aug 15, 2022
SteveDGreat:

I swear, why she was talking, I remember all of you in Nairaland. This Man character is typical of most Nairaland guys here.
Walahi, nah God go help Una. This Una mindset about women won't help you guys.

Continue.
But she made her choice as an adult why not face the consequences? If you see how some girls treat guys that are nice ehn! You turn to Adolf Hitler while dealing with girls it's seems they like it that way.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by Elidrisy20: 5:08pm On Aug 15, 2022
Leave person wife alone

1 Like

Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by dododawa1: 5:08pm On Aug 15, 2022
Bro,DEY your Lane,never trues WOMEN.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 5:08pm On Aug 15, 2022
LOOSENESS

STUPIDITY

AND

GREED WILL NEVER LET THESE GIRLS LEARN.

THEY'LL CONTINUE TO BE MISERABLE.
AS FOR THE SENSELESS GUY,

LEAVE USED PRODUCTS AND LEFTOVERS ALONE!

Leave married girls alone!

4 Likes

Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by MrAmaechi(m): 5:08pm On Aug 15, 2022
The story is not complete.

However a lesson to the unmarried.
And young men, learn to treat with respect your wives

1 Like

Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by rukkyland(m): 5:09pm On Aug 15, 2022
Refer to a counselor..
Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by Osama2478: 5:09pm On Aug 15, 2022
While I am not trying to brush aside the sad story of the woman, experience has taught me that you can't judge what's going on in a marriage from the outside.

Women have a powerful weapon of appearing to be a victim and making their husbands look like monsters.

If a man has been nice since when the relationship started, he would only change if something significant has happened.

If a marriage is becoming toxic, I will honestly encourage people to take a break. Marriage should be a beautiful thing and not emotional incarceration.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by Frankicent(m): 5:09pm On Aug 15, 2022
Man you're what I call SIMP-SONS
F*cking c*ward, leave that woman alone and go marry someone else. Men, like you get the leftover. No matter how much you spend on her. She'll always go back to that her husband.

simp go get a life and leave married woman. You're just her emotional bag. When she's done you be dealt with.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by dododawa1: 5:10pm On Aug 15, 2022
MARRY her for just either 6 MONTHS or 1 YEAR and see d true COLOURS yourself.

17 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Will You Do In This Situation / Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? / Glorianna Eghe-Idubor: "If Your Girlfriend Can't Cook For You, Throw Her Away"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.