Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin (45793 Views)

Avoid A Narcissist At All Cost, My Experience. A Must Read. / My Friend Married His White Woman Today / Who Is A Narcissist And How Are You Sure You Are Not Dating Or About To Date One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by jeromestarks: 6:46pm On Aug 15, 2022
chatinent:

The devil will be surprised at who sent you! Wtf! Why can't you leave people's wives alone!!!!!
Don't mind the idiot. He should have known better.
Many women are looking for an excuse to leave their marriages. TheY married who was ready not who they loved. Now, things are getting clearer the n their eyes and they want someone who can pick up their mess.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by jeromestarks: 6:47pm On Aug 15, 2022
InfinityFabric:
Girl made SIMP her friend, and actually puts him friend-zone.
Simp actually thought girl would marry her him.
Girl used SIMP as emotional tampon every time there's heartbreak.
Girl got knocked up by the Tyrone.
Girl has a kid for the Chad.
Girl got battered by Tyrone.
Now girl remembers the Simp she left.
SIMP gonna become a cuck and step-daddy .

Don't be Mr SIMP.
You nailed it man!
Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by jeromestarks: 6:49pm On Aug 15, 2022
SteveDGreat:

I swear, why she was talking, I remember all of you in Nairaland. This Man character is typical of most Nairaland guys here.
Walahi, nah God go help Una. This Una mindset about women won't help you guys.

Continue.
Brother come closer.
I will not lie to you. You see this life and women ba? Hmmmm, they make mistake and look for who to clean it up.
What I actually want to say is that YOU'RE A FOOL.

4 Likes

Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by jeromestarks: 6:51pm On Aug 15, 2022
SteveDGreat:

Don't be a bloody Narcissist . That's what I want
Do you even know what a narcissist is? It's like you just heard the word and decided to use it.
Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by Pacesetter2021: 7:12pm On Aug 15, 2022
Better face your front Mr Man.

You no get case.

Someone who is you were almost romantically involved with got married and you were still calling her. To discuss what exactly?

You are not the savior of the marriage. If you are so concerned, pray for them. Busy body.

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by Unclesamo(m): 7:13pm On Aug 15, 2022
SteveDGreat:

I swear, why she was talking, I remember all of you in Nairaland. This Man character is typical of most Nairaland guys here.

Continue.
If you were married, you would understand better how manipulative those gender can be.

Don't be a SIMP...

Refuse to be the Beta, Cling to the Alpha.

You will be saving yourself a lots of Mental by staying away from that daughter of Lilith.
Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by Pimine: 7:16pm On Aug 15, 2022
InfinityFabric:
Girl made SIMP her friend, and actually puts him friend-zone.
Simp actually thought girl would marry her him.
Girl used SIMP as emotional tampon every time there's heartbreak.
Girl got knocked up by the Tyrone.
Girl has a kid for the Chad.
Girl got battered by Tyrone.
Now girl remembers the Simp she left.
SIMP gonna become a cuck and step-daddy .

Don't be Mr SIMP.
A word is enough for the wise! grin
Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by AbleBouncer: 7:16pm On Aug 15, 2022
The truth is, the op played a role in crashing the marriage. How can you be calling a married woman who is trying to patch her marriage anyhow consistently, is something wrong with you? Now you are playing the victim. Better marry her now that the husband has left her for you or else na thunder

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by Pimine: 7:19pm On Aug 15, 2022
Felimax:

I will not give you complete details because I want people to be responsible. The man deserve what he gets eventually.
Liar liar pants on fire!

1 Like

Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by ISellBeer: 7:23pm On Aug 15, 2022
SteveDGreat:
I am emotionally down honestly. If not that I am hearing this from her, I won't believe that a Man could be this cold towards his wife.

This lady is my one and only best friend. As a matter of fact, I was nursing plans to marry her but man never make it. We never had sex.

Well, she got married and our conversation slow down. I deliberately slow it down so as to respect her marriage.

One day I decided to call, the husband picked and warned me never to call her again. Omoh I was shocked.

Days after she called and apologized and explained how the man has completely changed and is maltreating her to the extend of beating her and emotional abuse. We spoke consistently and unfortunately, she left the marriage.

She came to my city was staying with her elder brother. We spoke for some time and I went off cos I didn't want to get too close so as not to attract emotional feelings.

Well, after some months, she blocked me from reaching her. For 9 months we haven't been in touch.

Yesterday she sent me a chat with a strange phone Facebook that I should give her my number. Since Yesterday, she has been pouring her emotional trauma on me.
Her marriage is hell. Emotional abuse, insults, beating.

As I am typing, she is still talking on phone. She is done with the marriage and wants to leave but she is scared of her son that's 1 year and 2 months old.

I really feel bad for her and don't even know how to help her.
It is painful. She is my best friend.
This OP na fool

1 Like

Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by TemmyT002(m): 7:23pm On Aug 15, 2022
Mtcheewww
Leave people's wives alone.
Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by playpaz: 7:23pm On Aug 15, 2022
Men like you are very useless. you go talking /adving another man wife up and down.
Leave them the hell alone.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by bepositive11: 7:24pm On Aug 15, 2022
Just know that your friend is not innocent. She too has her problems. There's something about her that made her attract that man and settle with him.

No woman who is happy and fulfilled on her own can ever end up with a narcissist. She needs to do some soul searching

SteveDGreat:
I am emotionally down honestly. If not that I am hearing this from her, I won't believe that a Man could be this cold towards his wife.

This lady is my one and only best friend. As a matter of fact, I was nursing plans to marry her but man never make it. We never had sex.

Well, she got married and our conversation slow down. I deliberately slow it down so as to respect her marriage.

One day I decided to call, the husband picked and warned me never to call her again. Omoh I was shocked.

Days after she called and apologized and explained how the man has completely changed and is maltreating her to the extend of beating her and emotional abuse. We spoke consistently and unfortunately, she left the marriage.

She came to my city was staying with her elder brother. We spoke for some time and I went off cos I didn't want to get too close so as not to attract emotional feelings.

Well, after some months, she blocked me from reaching her. For 9 months we haven't been in touch.

Yesterday she sent me a chat with a strange phone Facebook that I should give her my number. Since Yesterday, she has been pouring her emotional trauma on me.
Her marriage is hell. Emotional abuse, insults, beating.

As I am typing, she is still talking on phone. She is done with the marriage and wants to leave but she is scared of her son that's 1 year and 2 months old.

I really feel bad for her and don't even know how to help her.
It is painful. She is my best friend.
Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by KristaPretty(f): 7:24pm On Aug 15, 2022
She should plan to move out of the country if she has the resources. Leave and never look back

Someone said she should poison him as the second option. Hmmmm
Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by SenatePresdo(m): 7:25pm On Aug 15, 2022
SATANlSTMINION:
hahahaha you dey lie bah?

Pride won't allow me pay for sex in an obvious manner.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by nomenclature(m): 7:25pm On Aug 15, 2022
chatinent:

The devil will be surprised at who sent you! Wtf! Why can't you leave people's wives alone!!!!!
This kind of OP is the reason why people like tate are fighting for men... what a useless simp still keeping friendship with a married woman

1 Like

Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by bepositive11: 7:25pm On Aug 15, 2022
Are you saying that those men are nice to their wives until she starts to lose her youthful looks and shape?

Felimax:
Presently, equally battling with that of my close friend also. They only just separated and I am wondering why some men can be so heartless.

She has three boys for my friend and I am wondering what those boys will grow up to be with the kind of parenting they are been exposed to. People should learn I beg.

Had a colleague at DPR far back, a senior management officer who was killed by his two sons in cold blood, they did not pity him that he is crippled.

Men please, if you cannot marry her when the breast are no longer gorgeous and attractive don't go close at all. Women never stays the same, they will always be lots of changes.

My major concern is the life of those kids with epileptic parenting system. I feel for them.

Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by bepositive11: 7:28pm On Aug 15, 2022
Another thing. If you look at narcissist partners, they are usually codependents. You best friend must be a codependent. Ask her to learn about it. She will understand herself better and hopefully figure out how to change her ways.

SteveDGreat:

Guy shun, some men are heartless.
And they are majority of such men on Nairaland. By their comments you will know them.

Bloody Narcissists
Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by bepositive11: 7:29pm On Aug 15, 2022
Still though, sociopaths show little little signs of their wickedness before marriage.

Kobojunkiee:
Not all sociopaths turn out the same. Also, some wait till marriage to fully express those wicked urges as society does encourage in some men the idea that by getting a wife, they earn the right to afflict her as they choose as she is some sort of property designed specifically for such. undecided

So, she married a sociopath, is she shackled for life or something? IS she meant to sit tight and wait until he knocks her brains out before she cries for help? undecided
Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by Kobojunkiee: 7:33pm On Aug 15, 2022
bepositive11:
Still though, sociopaths show little little signs of their wickedness before marriage.
Many of these signs are perceived in even non sociopaths out there from time to time. undecided
Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by Puremaker8: 7:37pm On Aug 15, 2022
useed:

Bastard grin
Lol, the slim girl na bastard true true grin grin
Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by diogo23: 7:46pm On Aug 15, 2022
doctore212:
The cost of Olosho have risen recently.

Can you imagine to chop without touching breast now cost as much as 1k
Guy you dey joke?
Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by dododawa1: 7:48pm On Aug 15, 2022
Family don enter and the man no dey SPEND like before again,the woman con show her real colour out,to yach outside,OP RUN.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by jaxxy(m): 7:56pm On Aug 15, 2022
SteveDGreat:

Continue.

Most of the guys forming redpill don't have relationships or are simps, they don't even follow their own advice. They are a walking contradiction.

That said some of their advice are good and helpful if followed. I don't see why u have to be overburdened by her marriage issues undecided Yes she's ur friend bt I'm sure she has a family, parents and siblings who should also be helping her with these issues. Don't over work urself for any lady. They only care about themselves most times until they show otherwise.

Face and focus on urself and let things happen as they should. She's ur one and only best friend bt u also have feelings for her? is she even aware? or u are just fantasising? What exactly do u want sef? Are u focused at all?? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by CSTRR: 7:58pm On Aug 15, 2022
That's what happens when you marry because he is so finnnnnnnne or his head can reach the ceiling, or he spends a lot on you.

When he marries you, the butterfly feeling in the stomach fades, and true character comes out.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by Lovelydaisies: 8:00pm On Aug 15, 2022
chatinent:

Isn't your spirit a wicked and mean one?

Osinachi died the other day. People said ladies in abusive marriages should speak out and even quit. One has spoken out to a friend and now he's been sent by someone more evil than the devil, to the extent that the devil would be surprised. It's okay. Continue !

Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by Akanoaaa(m): 8:04pm On Aug 15, 2022
SteveDGreat:

Continue.

Dem dey cut your fingers and you still dey wear ring, dem swear for you?
Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by Gabkan7: 8:05pm On Aug 15, 2022
The chioce is your's
you can take her on a journey of recovery and empowerment for her better being or take advantage of her emotional state with possibilities of you been stock or a reoccurence
Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by Kingcalls: 8:07pm On Aug 15, 2022
InfinityFabric:

Guy go face your wife or go work harder to have more & better choices instead waiting to tap from a used good.
She chose him, now want to run from the consequences. It's called responsibility.

Just tell us when she finally marries you.

Marry who?? She will still marry another Tyrone while the simp will keep on salivating

1 Like

Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by bepositive11: 8:07pm On Aug 15, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
Many of these signs are perceived in even non sociopaths out there from time to time. undecided

That's not entirely true. There are certain traits that only sociopaths, narcissists, etc have -- traits that normal people don't have. If you see those signs, even a little bit, pack your bags and leave.

Lack of empathy is a very good example of a sign to look out for. No normal human being lacks empathy. That lack of empathy is what drives people to kill or abuse or manipulate their partners.
Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by Felimax(m): 8:08pm On Aug 15, 2022
Pimine:

Liar liar pants on fire!

And what will be my gain to lie?
Funny I don't even have you to impress. I told you a senior management colleague in one of the DPR SBUs of NNPC.

Sorry sir, I will not give you full details of my story.
Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by Blessing2305(m): 8:09pm On Aug 15, 2022
Someone should please send me small thing to eat with even if it is just 1k please. I have not had anything to eat since yesterday and i'm very hungry please. May you never lack and may God in heaven bless you. Amen
Account
Musa Florence
Zenith Bank

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy / Twitter User: I Wish I Had A Loyal Boyfriend - See The Epic Reply She Got / Glorianna Eghe-Idubor: "If Your Girlfriend Can't Cook For You, Throw Her Away"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.