Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,258 members, 7,815,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin (45755 Views)

Avoid A Narcissist At All Cost, My Experience. A Must Read. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by Ijaya123: 5:11pm On Aug 15, 2022
SteveDGreat:
I am emotionally down honestly. If not that I am hearing this from her, I won't believe that a Man could be this cold towards his wife.

This lady is my one and only best friend. As a matter of fact, I was nursing plans to marry her but man never make it. We never had sex.

Well, she got married and our conversation slow down. I deliberately slow it down so as to respect her marriage.

One day I decided to call, the husband picked and warned me never to call her again. Omoh I was shocked.

Days after she called and apologized and explained how the man has completely changed and is maltreating her to the extend of beating her and emotional abuse. We spoke consistently and unfortunately, she left the marriage.

She came to my city was staying with her elder brother. We spoke for some time and I went off cos I didn't want to get too close so as not to attract emotional feelings.

Well, after some months, she blocked me from reaching her. For 9 months we haven't been in touch.

Yesterday she sent me a chat with a strange phone Facebook that I should give her my number. Since Yesterday, she has been pouring her emotional trauma on me.
Her marriage is hell. Emotional abuse, insults, beating.

As I am typing, she is still talking on phone. She is done with the marriage and wants to leave but she is scared of her son that's 1 year and 2 months old.

I really feel bad for her and don't even know how to help her.
It is painful. She is my best friend.

You mean she wants to leave her second marriage too?

1 Like

Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by Wandy4892(m): 5:11pm On Aug 15, 2022
SteveDGreat:
I am emotionally down honestly. If not that I am hearing this from her, I won't believe that a Man could be this cold towards his wife.

This lady is my one and only best friend. As a matter of fact, I was nursing plans to marry her but man never make it. We never had sex.

Well, she got married and our conversation slow down. I deliberately slow it down so as to respect her marriage.

One day I decided to call, the husband picked and warned me never to call her again. Omoh I was shocked.

Days after she called and apologized and explained how the man has completely changed and is maltreating her to the extend of beating her and emotional abuse. We spoke consistently and unfortunately, she left the marriage.

She came to my city was staying with her elder brother. We spoke for some time and I went off cos I didn't want to get too close so as not to attract emotional feelings.

Well, after some months, she blocked me from reaching her. For 9 months we haven't been in touch.

Yesterday she sent me a chat with a strange phone Facebook that I should give her my number. Since Yesterday, she has been pouring her emotional trauma on me.

As I am typing, she is still talking on phone. She is done with the marriage and wants to leave but she is scared of her son that's 1 year and 2 months old.

.. No need for her being in a toxic and unhealthy marriage
Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by GVTAsiwaju(m): 5:13pm On Aug 15, 2022
SteveDGreat:

You ruined her marriage

1 Like

Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 15, 2022
SteveDGreat:

I swear, why she was talking, I remember all of you in Nairaland. This Man character is typical of most Nairaland guys here.
Walahi, nah God go help Una. This Una mindset about women won't help you guys.

Continue.
They're all misogynists

5 Likes

Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by ahnie: 5:15pm On Aug 15, 2022
Good she left,my concern is hope she has what she's doing?
If yes,she go dey alright.

Marriage no be do or die.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by Jelique: 5:16pm On Aug 15, 2022
You are a fool,A BIG FOOL,Anu mpam!

1 Like

Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by crackhaus: 5:16pm On Aug 15, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
sadly, you have to be honest with this woman....SHE chose that man, SHE married that man, SHE had a baby by that man, SHE decided to stay with that abusive man ....so whatever she is telling you now, is irrelevant to the wrong choices SHE made. dont be drawn into her drama as if you were responsible for it.

now suddenly she is all over you , as if you were "captain save an abused wife".... pls do remember that all her yeye drama will come to your life, if/when you start messing with her.
Lmao... "Captain save-an-abused-wife"

This one did me in... cheesy cheesy

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by Hassanmaye(m): 5:16pm On Aug 15, 2022
chatinent:

Wtf. Why can't you leave people's wives alone!!
Hahahhahahaha
Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by histemple: 5:17pm On Aug 15, 2022
SteveDGreat:

You are the reason the marriage crashed. You kept calling and talking trash with a married woman in the name of "a caring EX) so much so that the husband had to warn you over the phone.

Yet you continued until the marriage crashed. By your own admission, you confessed to have been talking CONSISTENTLY with a woman the husband already warned you to stay off from.

And you come here to say "UNFORTUNATELY she left the marriage" when you caused the separation with your consistency in destroying the marriage.

When she left her marriage and moved to the city where you are, hoping that you will now be available and caring, you started showing your true colours and she blocked you.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by ahnie: 5:17pm On Aug 15, 2022
GVTAsiwaju:

You ruined her marriage
Lies...instead he helped her,may I remind you that,that woman is damaged emotionally?
She needs a very strong support system now.

4 Likes

Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by Lexusgs430: 5:17pm On Aug 15, 2022
SteveDGreat:

She is better alive than dead ....... If she dies, the son would still live ........

Divorce and put child shared custody in place (legally)........

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by Rawtruth1: 5:17pm On Aug 15, 2022
Until you hear from her husband, don't demonize the man yet. You ain't married and have no idea how terrible those daughters of Eve really are at close range. Marriage will open your eyes

SteveDGreat:

16 Likes

Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by Adakintroy: 5:17pm On Aug 15, 2022
All this language weh una pick up online just de throw around careless.

.like you go fit explain the term in relation to the context proper.narcissist ..kor Hitler ni
Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by crackhaus: 5:18pm On Aug 15, 2022
One of the last things I have ever nor will ever be, is to be an emotional anchor for another man's woman.

Gosh, go talk to your mum or sister or therapist...

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by EponOjuku: 5:18pm On Aug 15, 2022
Allow her elder brother help her. Don't use bestie bestie to be jumping about.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by SenatePresdo(m): 5:18pm On Aug 15, 2022
doctore212:
The cost of Olosho have risen recently.

Can you imagine to chop without touching breast now cost as much as 1k

Why do you prefer Olosho, is it that you can't get a girl or what.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by Puremaker8: 5:19pm On Aug 15, 2022
doctore212:
The cost of Olosho have risen recently.

Can you imagine to chop without touching breast now cost as much as 1k
I shocked too, the slim girl didn't allow me to touch her breasts, i had to put 500 naira before she could pull off her bra, then another 500 to suck just 1breast

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by Lexusgs430: 5:19pm On Aug 15, 2022
Rawtruth1:
Until you hear from her husband, don't demonize the man yet. You ain't married and have no idea how terrible those daughters of Eve really are at close range. Marriage will open your eyes

Oya send the husband this thread, to have his say.......
Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by tishbite42: 5:20pm On Aug 15, 2022
InfinityFabric:
Girls made SIMP her friend, and actually puts him friend-zone.
Simp actually thought girl would marry her.
Girl used SIMP as emotional tampon every time there's heartbreak.
Girl got knocked up by the Tyrone.
Girl has a kid for the Chad.
Girl got battered by Tyrone.
Now girl remembers the Simp she left.
SIMP gonna become a cuck and step-daddy .

Don't be Mr SIMP.
You said it all

1 Like

Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by crackhaus: 5:20pm On Aug 15, 2022
ahnie:

Lies...instead he helped her,may I remind you that,that woman is damaged emotionally?
She needs a very strong support system now.
True, but definitely not the single guy who once had a thing for her...

It's all shades of complicated and manipulative.

She should go talk to her mother, or sister, or better still, a fücking therapist.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by Rawtruth1: 5:21pm On Aug 15, 2022
Until you hear from the husband, never believe all you hear from those daughters of Eve. You have no idea how horrible they can be at close range in marriage, not friendship experience. Don't condemn men until you have experience

Felimax:
Presently, equally battling with that of my close friend also. They only just separated and I am wondering why some men can be so heartless.

She has three boys for my friend and I am wondering what those boys will grow up to be with the kind of parenting they are been exposed to. People should learn I beg.

Had a colleague at DPR far back, a senior management officer who was killed by his two sons in cold blood, they did not pity him that he is crippled.

Men please, if you cannot marry her when the breast are no longer gorgeous and attractive don't go close at all. Women never stays the same, they will always be lots of changes.

My major concern is the life of those kids with epileptic parenting system. I feel for them.

4 Likes

Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by crackhaus: 5:21pm On Aug 15, 2022
InfinityFabric:
Girls made SIMP her friend, and actually puts him friend-zone.
Simp actually thought girl would marry her.
Girl used SIMP as emotional tampon every time there's heartbreak.
Girl got knocked up by the Tyrone.
Girl has a kid for the Chad.
Girl got battered by Tyrone.
Now girl remembers the Simp she left.
SIMP gonna become a cuck and step-daddy .

Don't be Mr SIMP.
Well said... cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by Hassanmaye(m): 5:21pm On Aug 15, 2022
chatinent:

I laughed terribly when I saw this picture grin

The devil will be surprised at who sent you! Wtf! Why can't you leave people's wives alone!!!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by 43Ronin: 5:22pm On Aug 15, 2022
You just have to be SIMPly there for her

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by mansoura(f): 5:22pm On Aug 15, 2022
embarassed
Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by crackhaus: 5:23pm On Aug 15, 2022
SteveDGreat:

You could marry her and take over responsibility of her kid Cap'n.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by Kellie069(m): 5:23pm On Aug 15, 2022
SteveDGreat:

Okay?? You want one of us here on nairaland to marry her and adopt the child??
Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by InfinityFabric: 5:24pm On Aug 15, 2022
efizy08:

Wft man, grin grin grin grin, Omoo i don laugh ooo
I'm glad u did.
I'm only giving back to the Nairaland community. The NL community helped too, just my turn to help.

No one should ever get scammed like this.
Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by INnaMAN: 5:24pm On Aug 15, 2022
Say what you want IDC,redpillers knows this game well,bang her and watch her confess to her king,your reward is getting shot
dats how most simps end,SHE JUST CANT AFFORD BEING SUBMISSIVE THAT WHY SHE MISS THE SIMP SHE COULD CONTROL,not saying abusive marriages does not exist but she should get a divorce instead of running to you,CHIEF JUDGE AKA CHIEF SIMP

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by ghettochild(m): 5:27pm On Aug 15, 2022
SteveDGreat:

She was ur best friend not is....
Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by HeraldAgric01(m): 5:27pm On Aug 15, 2022
So you have concluded now based on a one-sided story. I was once like you but now I judge better. Women and guilt tripping. When you marry you'll understand

13 Likes

Re: My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin by saladinnoir: 5:28pm On Aug 15, 2022
SteveDGreat:

Does she have an independent source of income? I think this should be fore in your mind and hers. Financial independence is the key to freedom.

The boy is a year old and an only child. This is good he most likely won't miss the father and he'll be easier to take care off. You can always act as a male role model for him.

She should take the case to the police and human rights if possible, don't take it to traditional or religious authorities, make sure she knows the extent of the danger she's in. Domestic violence can be fatal.

Her disappearance should be anonymous. She suddenly goes no contact, cos I take it she's still in contact with the man even in exile, if any relative calls her she should hold her ground and if he somehow gets to contact her she should hold it even harder

She should move away from her city, maybe another state and try to put as much distance between her and the man as possible.

Your role in this should also be as anonymous as possible. Infact have her block your old line and use a new one. You can get fake emails and even a fake face using face generator.

Lastly ignore those redpillers on the first page, she's your best friend and that should be fore at your mind. We are humans before genders.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Will You Do In This Situation / Are White Boyfriends Better Than Black Boyfriends? / A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.