Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,326 members, 7,822,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) (52350 Views)

Don't Feel Guilty For Not Settling For Less... / "Men Are Depressed Because Women Are Taking Up Leadership Roles" - Kelechi Ikpe / Marriage Don't Last Again Because Women Refuse To Be Loyal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by Choilila: 3:16pm On Aug 18, 2022
Koffos, princeofagore aka Mr Polaris bank account.

Come deny.

Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by PDJT: 3:19pm On Aug 18, 2022
IdiaofBenin:

Well, good women like a good chase wink wink

-It's 21st century, darling. X
Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by iLegendd(m): 3:33pm On Aug 18, 2022
I didn't bother reading this post. Loneliness is subjective.

Akon sang a song called lonely. Does that mean he was lonely? No. He just wanted to make money by exploiting human, especially lonely women. He has too many options.

A man who has a purpose in life can never be lonely. He can be alone for years without a woman on his side, but not lonely. He's addicted to his purpose and loneliness doesn't exist for him — only quietness does.

Loneliness is when you don't have money and don't have a purpose in life.

If you're a man and you have either money or a purpose, you can't be lonely. In fact, you'll even prefer to be left alone 90% of the time.

Don't mix loneliness and productivity.

A lonely man is a man who is alone and thinks about being alone 90% of the time. He has no purpose.

A productive man is a man who is alone, but doesn't think about it — he's productive 90% of the time because he has a purpose.

So, only weak men without a purpose or money can be lonely.

Real men with a purpose or money can't be lonely.

Unfortunately, most men are weak and they don't have money or a purpose. So, your post may be right in this regard.

But, it's worse when you turn the table because most women don't also have a purpose in life.

All they care about is 1. Raw sex and shawarma 2. Cheating with a guy who has money or a big dick 3. Makeup and fashion. 4. Tiktok and social media. 5. And finally, bleaching cream and tattoo.

Does what I listed above look like a purpose? No. It's distraction.

So, woman are more artificial, materialistic, and lonelier than men. Only a few women have a purpose and fewer have money compared to the male gender.

Even the women that have money, more than 50% of those money were stolen or extorted from men. Most of the ones that make legit money work in a company owned by a man. So, men bear the brunt most times.

On the loneliness scale, women are 70% lonelier than men and they easily become depressed about it.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by TrumpDonald2: 3:37pm On Aug 18, 2022
siofra:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.psychologytoday.com/gb/blog/the-state-our-unions/202208/the-rise-lonely-single-men%3famp

I wonder if this applies to romantic relationships in Nigeria too because as for me, I'm not settling for any ashy, emotionally immature guy like these redpillers. undecided

I strongly disagree with you if one of the reasons for this is the influx of men in dating apps. Truth is alot of men on dating apps are just looking for fun. They are seeking for women to sleep with since they feel most women on such apps are desperate for love. It may surprise you that some of those men are married.

Secondly, most men especially those with plans for their future knows that relationship now involves money and they are not ready to do spend since the only benefit for the man is sex. Not that they are broke but they dont want drama or extra responsibilities. That's why you see men going in and out of brothels and other fun places where 'runs girls' are available.

A lot of men today are in more than 3 relationships. Appearance is not always reality my dear. I don't know your intentions for this post but this is not absolutely true.

1 Like

Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by babajero(m): 3:41pm On Aug 18, 2022
siofra:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.psychologytoday.com/gb/blog/the-state-our-unions/202208/the-rise-lonely-single-men%3famp

I wonder if this applies to romantic relationships in Nigeria too because as for me, I'm not settling for any ashy, emotionally immature guy like these redpillers. undecided
I think anytime they arrest any Yahoo boy, fraudster, armed robbers, kidnappers, infact any criminal at all, their girlfriends and wives should be prosecuted as well. But the main criminals we need to eradicate are politicians.
Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by Choilila: 3:47pm On Aug 18, 2022
PrinceofAgoAre:
lol... 4rm bendo to holyman to tinubu whatever... grin grin Walahi ... This one na mumu oo.. No wam.. When them pounce on u, ur eye clear.. If e sure for u tag them na..

https://www.nairaland.com/6186829/searching-good-lady-self-respect/2#95057149

Scammer
Thief
Begger
Cursed ♋
Troll @ 35yrs
Incest breed
Only you.

*spit on your rejected rotten corpse

ahn.ie:

Princeofagore I have warned you years ago to stop quoting me.because of your scamming schemes I commented on the thread,you liased with the mod to ban my akkant.

Pls I m not in the right frame of mind right now,pls kindly stop giving me mentions.

Sha...sha...shame!
old bison shame!
better pack your self and go your village!

Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by IdiaofBenin: 3:52pm On Aug 18, 2022
PDJT:

-It's 21st century, darling. X

I am till in the 18th century smiley
Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 3:57pm On Aug 18, 2022
Choilila:

Scammer
Thief
Begger
Cursed ♋
Troll @ 35yrs
Incest breed
Only you.

I'm 35 hahahahahaha.. Where did i ever mention that grin grin ... Omoh this nothern degenerate just continues keeping me in awe.. grin..

I'm nt even dead bitch, so what corpse are u spitting on? Are u sure it's mine or ur father's own.. Well i wont be surprised if u actually meant ur dad.. Cause i knw u've always hated ur dad, heard he used to finger u before he passed u down to the paedophile that knocked u up twice..
Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by PDJT: 3:58pm On Aug 18, 2022
IdiaofBenin:

I am till in the 18th century smiley

-Hmm. Don't let the happy-sisters catch you oo. They said everyone you must upgrade their software.
Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by snitchbitch: 3:59pm On Aug 18, 2022
Olos.hos everywhere and you still think I am lonely?

Are you a bombosticbattabratatattatatata?
Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 4:01pm On Aug 18, 2022
Choilila:
Koffos, princeofagore aka Mr Polaris bank account.

Come deny.
koffos was my 1st.. So was there to deny.... Bitch, i'm really Hot... How's ur pussy cause i'd like its service..
Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by revolt(m): 4:06pm On Aug 18, 2022
Romanoff:

But na una dey complain say them dey bill una.

Who....? As long as money dey.
Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by IdiaofBenin: 4:08pm On Aug 18, 2022
PDJT:

-Hmm. Don't let the happy-sisters catch you oo. They said everyone you must upgrade their software.

Hahaha, you know how it is now, when you chase the man, he treats the girl like absolute puupuu. Men like the chase even if they dont like admit it. smiley
Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 4:09pm On Aug 18, 2022
Choilila:

Scammer
Thief
Begger
Cursed ♋
Troll @ 35yrs
Incest breed
Only you.

Sha...sha...shame!
old bison shame!
better pack your self and go your village!

Incest breed.. Kikikiki.. Eleyi ti ya wayray....

Olosho tii aye eh ti baje lo n pe' yan ni incest breed... Na only God go save us like dz..
Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by ARmanx(m): 4:17pm On Aug 18, 2022
Toto weh even cheap ass biscuit! Men important lesson choose ur woman don't let your women choose u! Are ment to lead not the other way round these bitches are so miserable they happiness depends on us they don't even like their selves to begin with that’s y they want to be men so badly

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by Romanoff(f): 4:20pm On Aug 18, 2022
revolt:

Who....? As long as money dey.

Those of you who can handle the billing are very few. The economy ain't smiling.
Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by PDJT: 4:24pm On Aug 18, 2022
IdiaofBenin:

Hahaha, you know how it is now, when you chase the man, he treats the girl like absolute puupuu. Men like the chase even if they dont like admit it. smiley

-I'm a man, and I don't like to be chased. I like going dutch with women, cos am a 21st century man. Innit?
Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by Choilila: 4:28pm On Aug 18, 2022
PrinceofAgoAre:
koffos was my 1st.. So was there to deny.... Bitch, i'm really Hot... How's ur pussy cause i'd like its service..
koffos was the first
followed by

bigdhap
silentgroper
princeofagore
99th enemy
Islam.Incest
bendo63
HolyMan12
tinubu. thief

Go service ur mom's own..
You told me yesterday that it was smelling and you recommend bleach as an odor wiped, so kindly use ur tongue.

Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by IdiaofBenin: 4:30pm On Aug 18, 2022
PDJT:

-I'm a man, and I don't like to be chased. I like going dutch with women, cos am a 21st century man. Innit?

Men like to do the chasing and asking out or proposing. If the woman does these things, they do not respect the woman.

Can you stop saying innit after every sentence? It is very Roadman-ny. cheesy

Being a hypergamous woman, a man that tries to split the bills is a major turn off unfortunately, if you ask for the date, you pay the bills. And if you somehow manage to forget your wallet or claim your card magically stops working, then that will be the last time you see me smiley
Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 4:31pm On Aug 18, 2022
Choilila:

Incest breed
is your dad still raping his neices!
ko sha ma so tenu eh... Eleyi ti o oko mi ti n le, shey o gbe di kin foh eh... Olosho kuku ni eh tele.. grin
Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by Choilila: 4:32pm On Aug 18, 2022
PrinceofAgoAre:
ko sha ma so tenu eh... Eleyi ti o oko mi ti n le, shey o gbe di kin foh eh... Olosho kuku ni eh tele.. grin

Is the heat too much?
Why you switched?
Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 4:35pm On Aug 18, 2022
Choilila:

Is the heat too much?
Why you switched?
Bitch, fimile jare.. Mi o ti ri tie ro.. Afi to ba ma fun mi obo kin do..
Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by DryMouth: 4:37pm On Aug 18, 2022
siofra:
A redpiller who's miserable and lonely will come here and try to threaten nairaland women with spinsterhood and Shiloh. Wonders shall never end cheesy
Continue living in fantasy...

After sex, women disgust most men a whole lot.
That's one secret your man will never tell you. When she becomes pregnant, women becomes HIGHLY disgusting.

1 Like

Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by Oduduwa707: 4:41pm On Aug 18, 2022
Romanoff:

Show your face you gremlin.

Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by Romanoff(f): 4:42pm On Aug 18, 2022
Oduduwa707:

O jo lara.
Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by Choilila: 4:42pm On Aug 18, 2022
PrinceofAgoAre:
Nah. I want to fvck yours... I'd like hear those gibberish while i spread those legs of yours..

Scammer..

You have no words for defence again?
Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by MrNipplesLover(m): 4:44pm On Aug 18, 2022
Who dey deceive una? grin

Which standard una dey talk?

Well, maybe what the mean by standard is the amount we dey pay dem to knack dem pussies...

Na SIMPsons fit relate to una story, though...

Not someone like us wey dem dey take toto chase us up and down... grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (59) (Reply)

"If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why / Should I confess to My Wife And Kids because I feel dirty / Nigerian Muslim Couple Pray In Their Prewedding Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.