Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) (52331 Views)

Don't Feel Guilty For Not Settling For Less... / "Men Are Depressed Because Women Are Taking Up Leadership Roles" - Kelechi Ikpe / Marriage Don't Last Again Because Women Refuse To Be Loyal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by Mercury12(m): 12:24pm On Aug 18, 2022
Romanoff:
For a woman who is financially stable and is not driven by hunger to settle for anyhow guy, yes, I agree.
what about guys that are financially stable too? Lol your lots just love to see them miserable cheesy but boys can't be just that because it not is their nature,. Like they say there are many fishes in the river lol
Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by jawalis(m): 12:24pm On Aug 18, 2022
Elporo:

Why u guys answer these little girls .. e dey funny me die.
Nairaland no dey pay them like it used to.

Instagram, Facebook, TKTK, Snap .. competition is very brutal

Monday - I am a feminist
Tuesday - I am virgin
Wednesday - Simps are X, Redpillers are Y, Housewives are Z
Thursday - I am getting married
Friday - I had sex with my ex on the floor while my husband was calling wink
Saturday - Men are scum, it was just sex with my ex
Sunday - grin
Right. I blame myself for taking my time to reply her silly comment. I was just irritated and that more I replied her. It’s becoming boring and obsolete. Every little thing “I can’t date broke men, I can’t date a man that doesn’t have a car bla bla bla. That’s how to know a girl who has never been with a man with cars or house. She’ll be so obsessed with those things. And that exactly is the do called silly jennyclay case. I read her comment on almost every damn thread on Nairaland. It’s always about car and house from a man. I checked her profile picture and I saw a funny looking unattractive girl all wrapped like masquerade. It’s been weeks since I visited Nairaland cos I see the website is becoming nonsense. I stay on Twitter most time and it worth it. But this lazy girls here always want a man who will buy her father a car and complete their uncomplicated family building. To even think that the person who wrote this threat had a good intention judging by the context. But that fool is always looking for a mean to embarrass her ugly self looking for a man to eradicate poverty in her family. I hope she finds a man though.

3 Likes

Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by udemzyudex(m): 12:25pm On Aug 18, 2022
Romanoff:

Change the women in your circle. You are obviously dealing with very young and unemployed women.

Lol.. even the employed still bill,abeg leave that talk.

Those always saying they are independent women,this and that are low key billers.
That's the thing about most women, even if they are making their money,they will still look for a way to bill a guy if given the opportunity.
Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by olab059(m): 12:26pm On Aug 18, 2022
kesikeller:
That's why 80 percent of women are competing for 20 percent of high value men, after they have ran you lot through like a train, there by making 80 percent of women above 30 years single and childless. Keep settling for less, by the time you hit 40 years u will be lonely and childless.

Most women live in dreamland thinking they are the shit, forgetting they have a biological clock, after 35 years the chances of getting pregnant reduces to 10 percent and ivf is 25,000 usd for starters.

This is so true. I didn't understand this when I was younger, until time showed me how desperate unmarried females in their mid to late 30s can be.

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by advanceDNA: 12:27pm On Aug 18, 2022
goodheart01:

And what does your father have to start with?? It’s usually women from broke background that always sound this way

Its funny....broke people..with no car..no wealth calling a other person broke...saying they wont settle for less...this nigeria is just funny.....
The article from psychology today she posted takes its research sample size from america...

nigeria where virtually most women are broke ..dey do 5k, 10k hookup seff dey form form not settling for less.....this is hilarious

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by Eriokanmi: 12:31pm On Aug 18, 2022
siofra:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.psychologytoday.com/gb/blog/the-state-our-unions/202208/the-rise-lonely-single-men%3famp

I wonder if this applies to romantic relationships in Nigeria too because as for me, I'm not settling for any ashy, emotionally immature guy like these redpillers. undecided
Happy birthday princess kiss

1 Like

Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by Eriokanmi: 12:33pm On Aug 18, 2022
Romanoff:
For a woman who is financially stable and is not driven by hunger to settle for anyhow guy, yes, I agree.
Exactly my point. Men can't be lonely oo. We pray we're forever active in all respects. Lonely kęę grin
Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by goodheart01: 12:33pm On Aug 18, 2022
advanceDNA:

Its funny....broke people..with no car..no wealth calling a other person broke...saying they wont settle for less...this nigeria is just funny.....
The article from psychology today she posted takes its research sample size from america...

nigeria where virtually most women are broke ..dey do 5k, 10k hookup seff dey form form not settling for less.....this is hilarious

U dey mind the hungry chipmunk. I hate it when her type come out to say trash
Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by BRATISLAVA: 12:34pm On Aug 18, 2022
Romanoff:

It's not only hunger that makes women settle for any kind of man. Women aren't as hungry as portrayed.

A lot of bitter, pained lonely men trying to transfer their failures on this thread. This is research they will hate to accept, but want to force they're assumptions down females throats.

Men are desperate and lonely without women. All their validations revolve around women.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by NOwazobia: 12:34pm On Aug 18, 2022
The increase in alleged lonely men is engineered by the men, rather than the women.

Unlike before now, men are now seeking women of values who can contribute substance other than the Vagina, but because such ladies are rare and the population of men with this orientation is increasing everyday, hence the lonely men the report talked about.

Women are not the type who can stay alone for long (only men can), so they will rather settle for the alleged average men as long their basic needs are being settled, not to forget other men they sneak out with to compensate for the lapses of their demands.

Unfortunately, these average men are now getting wiser and won't tolerate this attitude from women, but rather live their life alone in peace.

1 Like

Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by kesikeller(m): 12:35pm On Aug 18, 2022
olab059:

This is so true. I didn't understand this when I was younger, until time showed me how desperate unmarried females in their mid to late 30s can be.

If you have seen it you can't unseen it.
That's the harsh reality for female but they don't get it, they think we are bashing them.

Girls from a younger age are taught that they are a princess and the price, making them live in delusion till it hit them, meanwhile guys have to earn their value in society by being successful, they are hit with harsh reality of life early while girls are later

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by Jennyclay(f): 12:35pm On Aug 18, 2022
jawalis:

Right. I blame myself for taking my time to reply her silly comment. I was just irritated and that more I replied her. It’s becoming boring and obsolete. Every little thing “I can’t date broke men, I can’t date a man that doesn’t have a car bla bla bla. That’s how to know a girl who has never been with a man with cat or house. She’ll be so obsessed with those things. And that exactly that silly jennyclay case. I read her comment on almost every damn thread on Nairaland. It’s always about car and house from a man. I checked her profile picture and I saw a funny looking unattractive girl all wrapped like masquerade. It’s been weeks since I visited Nairaland cos I see the website is becoming nonsense. I stay on Twitter most time and it worth it. But this lazy girls here always want a man who will buy her father a car and complete their uncomplicated family building. To even think that the person who wrote this threat had a good intention judging by the context. But that fool is always looking for a mean to embarrass her ugly self looking for a man to eradicate poverty in her family. I hope she finds a man though.
this should be the last time you would ever quote me again or mention me again! Don't you dare try it in your miserable life again!

Am I the cause of your brokeness? Am I the cause of your poverty stricken lifestyle? If you want a cheap girl then go to your father's village and look for a cheap girl to date. Don't come here and pour your frustration on me biko!

Nonsense!!

1 Like

Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by wallarwallar(m): 12:35pm On Aug 18, 2022
Rubbish the only thing that make me feel lonely is lack of money. If u have money u will understand how useless women are cos they will do anything for money infact money dictate thier action thou we hv very few who do not really care abt money may be 3% so it is good and correct to say women are money slave so wen u hv it they automatically be a slave to you. Only a fool will disagree thou I understand if some ladies don't like my comment bt deep down they know it is the bitter truth

1 Like

Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by Jengem: 12:36pm On Aug 18, 2022
siofra:
A redpiller who's miserable and lonely will come here and try to threaten nairaland women with spinsterhood and Shiloh. Wonders shall never end cheesy

Lonely? 50% of the kitten in Lagos is < 50,000 naira

I'm sure the men aren't complaining about the status quo
Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by Jengem: 12:37pm On Aug 18, 2022
Romanoff:

Change the women in your circle. You are obviously dealing with very young and unemployed women.

So you think men want old bossy hags

Change the thinking in your circle

1 Like

Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by beyondPen(m): 12:41pm On Aug 18, 2022
Chaos14:
Men remember i said silence is a weapon its not to late to walk away

I love this silence game. That's what men need to be doing.
Where do you get this kinda game from? Not many men knows this.
Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by bigpicture001: 12:42pm On Aug 18, 2022
kesikeller:
That's why 80 percent of women are competing for 20 percent of high value men, after they have ran you lot through like a train, there by making 80 percent of women above 30 years single and childless. Keep settling for less, by the time you hit 40 years u will be lonely and childless.

Most women live in dreamland thinking they are the shit, forgetting they have a biological clock, after 35 years the chances of getting pregnant reduces to 10 percent and ivf is 25,000 usd for starters.

Very very true

1 Like

Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by BigBashiru: 12:42pm On Aug 18, 2022
siofra:
A redpiller who's miserable and lonely will come here and try to threaten nairaland women with spinsterhood and Shiloh. Wonders shall never end cheesy

The article you quoted applies to the West and not to Nigeria....
Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by Waterbear(m): 12:43pm On Aug 18, 2022
grin why are you calling the poor girl a cousin fucker? grin grin that's brutal
BenDo63:

My dad is not your cousin naw! shocked

1 Like

Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by bigiyaro(m): 12:44pm On Aug 18, 2022
Men are becoming lonely cos the rate of oloshoism has increased 1000 folds, it proffesion now starts from the age 14 not even in the university anymore. Anyhow Sha, from my own research, 97% of girls above 16 are fvcking more than one di*ck, trice a week.

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by KidaBams: 12:45pm On Aug 18, 2022
Jennyclay:
Just imagine an emotional immature man without a job, house, car, business and money is professing love to me. Nawa oo!! Who wants to settle for less with Mr Nobody? Am i going to eat Love? Sir put your love inside your pocket. Biko.

Personally, I'm allergic to broke and poor men. Their wahala is just too much!!

Mumu way no get money dy find rich man..

3 Likes

Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by Traplord09: 12:45pm On Aug 18, 2022
Jennyclay:
Just imagine an emotional immature man without a job, house, car, business and money is professing love to me. Nawa oo!! Who wants to settle for less with Mr Nobody? Am i going to eat Love? Sir put your love inside your pocket. Biko.

How much did your father have before he or she brought you to those words

00000000.... 000007
How much did your mother have to support you to school if not for the man

You won't be here typing this scrap

Without a man you wouldn't be here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by vickydevoka(m): 12:46pm On Aug 18, 2022
Romanoff:
Gals are not lonely because the have money. Lol
Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by vickydevoka(m): 12:47pm On Aug 18, 2022
Jennyclay:

Same way a rich guy can't settle for low life gal

1 Like

Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by elganzar(m): 12:52pm On Aug 18, 2022
BenDo63:

You can't threaten my Jeon with Spinsterhood and Shiloh... Never.

She is a Muslim... She cannot go to Shiloh grin

They will force her and one of her cousins to marry cry cry

Lmaooo
You people should free these girls to talk their talk in peace
Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by jawalis(m): 12:52pm On Aug 18, 2022
Jennyclay:
this should be the last time you would ever quote me again or mention me again! Don't you dare try it in your miserable life again!

Am I the cause of your brokeness? Am I the cause of your poverty stricken lifestyle? If you want a cheap girl then go to your father's village and look for a cheap girl to date. Don't come here and pour your frustration on me biko!

Nonsense!!
You even mentioned my father. But I’m not going to refer to your family or disrespect your father because I know he’s really tried to give you a good life outside relying on men but it’s sad you chose to live your life this way. Nevertheless, I am not broke and I fend for myself. I can afford to get you iPhone 11 this week if it’s the case. Just so you know I’m not so broke. But I’m not rich. I don’t even have a car. My life is not miserable ma’am. I’m trying to be fine and I lives in reality unlike yourself who sit back and wait for a innocent don of another woman to buy you a car. I have a younger sister who pay 450k on her house rent in Lagos here, guess what? She works for it all her life. She own a little shop too where she makes hand bag for women like you but you are here waiting and praying for a man to buy you a car, change your broken screen phone, buy you monthly subscription amongst other. It’s good at least. Such msn can beat you and throw you out anytime he’s tired of your bullshit. And you’ll be welcome on Nairaland to narrate the story of how a man who used to pamper you now hit you with punches. Lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by Okobola146: 12:55pm On Aug 18, 2022
Rubbish! Absolute nonsense. Mynd44 no follow dem listen to this trash o. Na those kind women dey end up singing "carry me dey go, Jehovah carry me dey go my husband house." Awon oniranu.

1 Like

Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by jawalis(m): 12:55pm On Aug 18, 2022
Jennyclay:

Nonsense!!
Pls change the picture on your profile. It doesn’t portray what you are trying to prove. Dress well and attractive. Then get good phone for yourself. Maybe by then, you can attract the type of men you want. Peace

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by BigBashiru: 12:56pm On Aug 18, 2022
wallarwallar:
Rubbish the only thing that make me feel lonely is lack of money. If u have money u will understand how useless women are cos they will do anything for money infact money dictate thier action thou we hv very few who do not really care abt money may be 3% so it is good and correct to say women are money slave so wen u hv it they automatically be a slave to you. Only a fool will disagree thou I understand if some ladies don't like my comment bt deep down they know it is the bitter truth

My brother na deep wisdom u drop so oh.... & ur narration matches with my experience...

In fact id go as far as saying women are subconsciously and biologically attracted to money.... its not a bad thing tho.... its only bad if:

1. They deny it.
2. They dump everything financial on the guy....
Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by emmyluizzz: 12:56pm On Aug 18, 2022
Jennyclay:

what do you bring to the table biko
Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by inosend: 12:56pm On Aug 18, 2022
Elsewhere, maybe. Naija, never.
Re: Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) by Brenn594(m): 12:58pm On Aug 18, 2022
Being a loner issa art.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (59) (Reply)

5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network / She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? / When You Have Different Men Giving You Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.