Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,012 members, 7,828,557 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope (61307 Views)

Does A Guy Who Earn 50k Monthly Salary Get Married? / 4 Single Ladies Refused To Marry Man Who Earn 50k Monthly - Nigerian Man Says / "2 Curvy Ladies In Pretoria Robbed Me After Wild Sex" - South African Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by Kingnelson9: 5:43pm On Aug 21, 2022
Rozross:
A thread was created by blessedmercy asking if it would be wise to settle down with a man that earns 100k and all she got was insults and jabs from guys, like seriously?

Should a guy who earns 100k think of marriage or how to double his hustle ? Why are most guys unrealistic, can 100k fend and cater for yourself alone.

Please I’ll want those who think it’s ok to come break it down for us on how the 100k will be managed monthly, I maybe learning a whole lot from this. Thanks

I'm sure you are single and with this your mentality you end up single.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 21, 2022
Rozross:
A thread was created by blessedmercy asking if it would be wise to settle down with a man that earns 100k and all she got was insults and jabs from guys, like seriously?

Should a guy who earns 100k think of marriage or how to double his hustle ? Why are most guys unrealistic, can 100k fend and cater for yourself alone.

Please I’ll want those who think it’s ok to come break it down for us on how the 100k will be managed monthly, I maybe learning a whole lot from this. Thanks

Marriage is about creating a family not taking care of a woman or children. All party has a financial part to play in a family.

Nah this generation dey reason rubbish. Our fathers and mothers had worst money earning potentials yet they trained us well.

I don't know the craze about money.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by Tribalism123(m): 5:44pm On Aug 21, 2022
If a security who has a wife and children and earns 20k monthly and God is feeding them, then anyone abusing someone who earns 100k is himself not grateful to God's grace in his life.

The point is that if ur mind is not ready for marriage don't go into it via people talking u into it.
Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by deltateam: 5:45pm On Aug 21, 2022
Rozross:

What is the role of the woman then if she can't be a helpmate?

The way girls these days reason is something else.

Many men earning lesser are already married with children.
Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by Viktoro1: 5:45pm On Aug 21, 2022
When has relationship become a source of income? Confused beings everywhere.
Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by yemmit90: 5:45pm On Aug 21, 2022
Nairaland guys are too quick to insult females seeking some clarifications especially if has to do with their egos.

Op only want a break down analysis of the said 100k, that doesn't warrant all the insults raining on her. The best you can do is to give your opinion and at the same time encourage the women to have sources of income too.

@op, it depends on your location and lifestyle, 100k is more than enough for a family in many states in Nigeria where people don't have to pay huge rent, spend much on transportation or pay exorbitant school fee on their children. To those living in Lagos, Abuja and Co, it is better for the women to have sources of income too.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by PlayMaker14: 5:45pm On Aug 21, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Stop being unrealistic, your 92K can't do anything.

For example, I tell you I want to make my hair and I need 10-15k, would you count that as "ridiculous demands"?
Except you're going to see the first lady of the country for something important that would be beneficial to us, that I will not hesitate to give.... It's either you go on low cut, cap wig, all back or you use your money...

This is me being realistic.

I stingy reach like that

7 Likes

Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by Machinegun91(m): 5:46pm On Aug 21, 2022
That means Am a big boy oooo

I earned more than 100k monthly as despatch rider

2 Likes

Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by VERDA: 5:46pm On Aug 21, 2022
Rozross:
Domestic stuff is not his work? Ok What makes you think taking part of the financial responsibility is your work? You mentioned Support and is the husband helping out domestically not a support? Personally I don’t like to see men doing domestic chores but i believe if you are in a marriage where you provide financially as a wife then there’s nothing equally wrong if the husband provides domestic support as well.

You really should change this your mentality of because I help provide he must help with house chores....most reasonable men have no problem helping out every now and then whether or not he is the only person footing the bill.

It is mentality like yours that makes a marriage begin too crash once your husband looses his job, your disrespect for him begins immediately because you feel since he has lost his job and maybe your pushing the family temporarily he must do certain things...not sure how old you are but life is very tricky and things can turn around both for good and bad so fast.

What keeps the family is their understanding, respect for each other, thinking and planning together on a quick way out and ultimately the man working very hard to come back.

Relationship is not a competition where you say things like, since I did this...you should do that. In the end reasonable couples should discuss some of these things before they consider getting married.

1 Like

Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by etrouble: 5:47pm On Aug 21, 2022
Ebubu9:
how much do you bring to the table? He brings 100k

She brings the community pussssy to the table. Pusssy that even Lekki digs have rejected

2 Likes

Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by Amayabor1: 5:47pm On Aug 21, 2022
Rozross:
Seriously I’m not here for trouble, I just want enlightenment, break it down for us sir

Let me break it down for you. Many Nigerian men that earn 100k are not comfortable with that salary. It is not as if they earn 100k and then they stop striving to earn more. So, if as a lady, you meet a guy who earns 100k and he is striving to earn more, be with him. That kind of man will always become bigger in life. But if you feel you can't be with a man who earns 100k but has the dream of making more money, then don't bother him. He will always meet other ladies that will agree to be with him. But don't carry yourself to him when he becomes bigger!

Secondly, you must be earning something reasonable. If you can't be with a man that earns 100k, i hope you know that if he is already earning millions, you should be earning millions too. If not, he will go for someone who is at his financial level. You can't be earning 80k as a lady and you are looking for a man who makes 1 million monthly. E nor dey work. As a lady, learn to date/marry your financial mate. Guys are now wiser. If i make 2 million naira a month, i can't go for a lady that earns 100k. I will go for my financial mate. She must not earn exactly the same amount as i earn, but her salary must be okay to my standard. Marriage is not a poverty alleviation program.

Sales girl wey dey earn 30k wan marry Engineer wey dey earn 450k. grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by Viraltrends123: 5:47pm On Aug 21, 2022
TheDemola:

This is why marriage is difficult. Let's be sincere, were you not making your hair before you married? Why then do you your hubby should give you money for your hairdo?
LOL, you see why babymamas are many nowadays, one guy was said na mumu dey get married, I now understand. Imagine married to ladies like this, using 10 to 15% of your family to make hair, so that adugbo women will see her as the biggest neighbour. I see marriage is getting less popular, in few years to come, Nigeria would be like western countries, where they will rather have girlfriend
Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by Dada4me: 5:47pm On Aug 21, 2022
I was earning 32k when I married and we survived.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by etrouble: 5:48pm On Aug 21, 2022
Rozross:
Solely plan on the 100k first before thinking of what the other person brings to the table. Any man with such “bring to the table” mindset does not go far in life, let’s be realistic for once.

I now understand why you have not, and you will never go far in life
Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by AdaAwka1: 5:48pm On Aug 21, 2022
Rozross:
Don’t see the post in a negative way, I just want some clarification and ways a relationship can blossom around 100k. Please kindly share your analysis

Money should not be the yardstick for measuring the way a relationship will Blossom. While coming into marriage think of what you have to bring to the table and not what your man or husband has to bring to the table.
Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:48pm On Aug 21, 2022
TheDemola:

This is why marriage is difficult. Let's be sincere, were you not making your hair before you married? Why then do you your hubby should give you money for your hairdo?

First of all, I didn't quote you.

To answer your question anyway. I want my man to be able to provide for me and be responsible for my needs - doesn't mean I am a leech or will be dependent on him. Simply put, I want a provider man in the whole sense of it. wink

Don't quote me again. I can't go back and forth with arguments. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by etrouble: 5:48pm On Aug 21, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

I'm conflicted on whether to use oraimo cord or 2 by 4

Horse whip is better for idiots and nincompoops like that
Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by VERDA: 5:48pm On Aug 21, 2022
Sweetvie:
That's the part where I said no one is too big for any work... Supporting my husband financially is not bcoz It's my responsibility but becoz I feel it's the right thing it's marriage for 2 not one. Imagining adding children to the responsibility... School fees and everything smiley

Very well put, a lot of people getting married these days based on their understanding of what marriage is have no business getting married.

1 Like

Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by jubrilELsudan: 5:48pm On Aug 21, 2022
ODE

3 Likes

Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by Konjiboii: 5:49pm On Aug 21, 2022
It's hard being a Nigerian male..damn

This is mad disrespectful to people earning less legitimately heck even illegitimately

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by ceongroup: 5:49pm On Aug 21, 2022
Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by Demolakay: 5:49pm On Aug 21, 2022
Rozross:

C entitlement mentality! Wit d situation of d country, a man who earns 100k shld even b grateful. There are millions of men,who earns below DAT.

It's d lady dat shld also bring something to d table.If she brings something to d table,it won't b dat difficult for d man to think of marriage.
Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:49pm On Aug 21, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Except you're going to see the first lady of the country for something important that would be beneficial to us, that I will not hesitate to give.... It's either you go on low cut, cap wig, all back or you use your money...

This is me being realistic.

I stingy reach like that

Then you can't take care of a woman tastefully (don't come here saying she can use her money to fund her vanities because that's a stale sentence already). Maybe, you can in terms of needs- food, shelter etc. But, life is more than that. Or maybe I am just judging you harshly according to a standard. All the same, good luck, my brother. cheesy
Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by etrouble: 5:49pm On Aug 21, 2022
Ebubu9:
that means your mother is a lazy, useless, house wife who does not bring anything to the table?

She brought her pusssy to be table nah, abi nah for mat she bring am. If so, then she brought her pusssy to the mat
Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by Globallords(m): 5:51pm On Aug 21, 2022
Rozross:
Still waiting on you all, especially those that bashed blessedmercy tirelessly. Please I seriously need ways to go about the 100k issue, so as to know how to adjust

Keep shaking the table, firstly you'd need to understand that you're your partner's help-mate. Shun extravagant lifestyles, both parties must be ready to bring something to table (not necessarily money, business ideas and connections must be shared) and so much more.

One thing you must note is, people's life can change at anytime (either positive or negative). Imagine dating someone who earns huge and maybe things went the other way after some years, will you be able to render the support that's required? This is a very big question for you out there wanting to settle with the big pot of soup �

If you're gonna ask me more, I'd share more experience with you.
Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by jclassiq(m): 5:52pm On Aug 21, 2022
Rozross:
Don’t see the post in a negative way, I just want some clarification and ways a relationship can blossom around 100k. Please kindly share your analysis
I don't understand you. Is it marriage or relationship? Is the relationship based on pecuniary gains? Then the answer to your question is, No, 100k can hardly sustain such a relationship.

But if you are talking about marriage, then i can say that simply because a man is earning 100k doesn't mean he can't settle down with an loving woman who sees other value in him aside money. And it certainly doesn't mean he can't be "doubling his hustle" inside the marriage.
I know someone who earned just around 31k as a secondary school teacher in Abuja, and he married a very beautiful young lady sometime last year or so. They have a handsome son now and they are still together. How they manage their affairs, i can never say. But they seem happy, at least, on social media.
So don't just conclude.

A loving and non-materialistic woman can transform a man's life in many aspects including his finances. I have seen it happen over and over.

My advice is that people should not be so preoccupied with how much a man makes and overlook the personality, and what the power of love can do in a man's life.

Unfortunately that is what is common place this age of shosha media.

A lot of our young women wasting their prime years chasing shadows. Suddenly they realize age is no longer on their side, and none of the so called "big boys" is proposing to them and they start getting depressed. Or they become bitter feminists. Like some we have here grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by Raph82(m): 5:52pm On Aug 21, 2022
Ladies will always look for who will deceive them. I don't understand, a man is earning 100k and you're pushing him to go double his hustle before u can settle with him,
Where's the hustle? Everywhere is dry right now, except you want the man to engage in criminal acts.
If ur fiancé is earning 100k right now, u better grab him tight & plan well with him, many husbands don't make 50k per month as we speak, yet they are living with their family.
The reality on ground now is that the 2 of u must join forces together to build things from the scratch, or else you'll stay for long in ur father's house.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by Basiljoe: 5:52pm On Aug 21, 2022
Olalan:
Internet and fake living, you need to ask yourself how many people are gainfully employed in Nigeria? Majority of working class people earn below 100k monthly and yet marriages are conducted weekly.

If you like be waiting for a above 100k earner before starting a relationship......your eye go soon clear
Well said.
Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by bonnyhope: 5:53pm On Aug 21, 2022
Rozross:
Seriously I’m not here for trouble, I just want enlightenment, break it down for us sir

Take that advice and keep quiet

How many married men earn more than 100k

Just learn to live within your means

1 Like

Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by TheNoble007(m): 5:53pm On Aug 21, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Dear Zzor/Rozcol, the imaginary daughter of Lulu Briggs,

Let me start by telling you that I earn 92k monthly and I can categorically tell you that I fend for myself and my siblings and if the thought of settling down with a Nigeria lady ever cross my mind, then I will go ahead and marry her comfortably with that same monthly salary... I will still carter for all her needs even if she's a working class or liability.

Life is all about planning, you don't have to be on a monthly wage of 5mil for you to marry and be comfortable, with 100k, you can marry, live a comfortable life and enjoy your stay on earth.... You just have to plan and work smart.

Very intelligent post indeed. Life is all about planning and being frugal. I know a young man of 26 years who earns about 160k per month, has no responsibility at all yet still complains and demands money from me. You can imagine..
Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by PlayMaker14: 5:54pm On Aug 21, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Then you can't take care of a woman. Or maybe I am just judging you harshly according to a standard. All the same, good luck. cheesy
I can Take good care of a sensible woman, but I can't spend lavishly on her.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (24) (Reply)

Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? / My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! / Nigerian Lady Is Preserving Her Virginity For Her Husband (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.