Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,044 members, 7,828,673 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope (61309 Views)

Does A Guy Who Earn 50k Monthly Salary Get Married? / 4 Single Ladies Refused To Marry Man Who Earn 50k Monthly - Nigerian Man Says / "2 Curvy Ladies In Pretoria Robbed Me After Wild Sex" - South African Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by EnterpriseMan: 5:28pm On Aug 21, 2022
Rozross:
A thread was created by blessedmercy asking if it would be wise to settle down with a man that earns 100k and all she got was insults and jabs from guys, like seriously?

Should a guy who earns 100k think of marriage or how to double his hustle ? Why are most guys unrealistic, can 100k fend and cater for yourself alone.

Please I’ll want those who think it’s ok to come break it down for us on how the 100k will be managed monthly, I maybe learning a whole lot from this. Thanks

This post is annoying!! 100k is more than enough for a guy to take care of himself. Ig he earns 100k monthly, that should be 1.2m yearly. if he has been earning that for 5yrs, If he saves and lives low budget, he should own a house by the time he decides to add problem to his life (the problem being the lazy woman asking how much he earns instead you trying to earn 100k too and double the family budget). Your question shouldn't be what he earns but should be what he has achieved with what he earns. I believe someone who earns 100k, doesn't pay rent and has savings is ready. While someone who earns 100k and blows it on clubs and drinks and relies on the next pay isn't.

Oh and he should live in a budget friendly state. 100k in abuja or lagos is a recipe for disaster

5 Likes

Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by IamHonourable1: 5:29pm On Aug 21, 2022
Men in relationship with girls who earn less than 100k,how do you cope?

4 Likes

Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by brandsoncharlie: 5:30pm On Aug 21, 2022
Rozross:
Ok, that’s 130k monthly from both of them, please ma can you put us through on how this 130k would comfortably cover all expenses in this era? A breakdown will go a long way ma
You want someone to spoon feed you with analysis then you have to pay for it. Except the person is that jobless or very idle to do that analysis for you.
Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:30pm On Aug 21, 2022
PlayMaker14:
I don't live above my means...

A good percent of that 92,700 is invested...

I don't consume alcohol...

I am very stingy...

I set targets...

If you are very stingy, how then do you claim to take care of a woman (liability or working class)?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by IamHonourable1: 5:30pm On Aug 21, 2022
Rozross:
Solely plan on the 100k first before thinking of what the other person brings to the table. Any man with such “bring to the table” mindset does not go far in life, let’s be realistic for once.

Change your mentality
Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by CSTRR: 5:30pm On Aug 21, 2022
A lot of Nigerians are living in an online world.

See yeye question.

Nigeria has the highest poverty rate in the world and you are talking as if 100k is a rare occurrence.

In the real world, many families don't earn 100k a month.
Stop deceiving yoursleves.

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by gaspology(m): 5:30pm On Aug 21, 2022
Rozross:
A thread was created by blessedmercy asking if it would be wise to settle down with a man that earns 100k and all she got was insults and jabs from guys, like seriously?

Should a guy who earns 100k think of marriage or how to double his hustle ? Why are most guys unrealistic, can 100k fend and cater for yourself alone.

Please I’ll want those who think it’s ok to come break it down for us on how the 100k will be managed monthly, I maybe learning a whole lot from this. Thanks
Ladies should get something doing instead of depending on a man. There's no way they can attain gender equality by being parasitic. I don talk my own
Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by siayodeji(m): 5:31pm On Aug 21, 2022
If u earn 100k per month, don't u realise ur expenses are beyond those 100k? And you still find a way to survive and even comfortably at that, if you not doing pass your power
Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by harjay1986: 5:31pm On Aug 21, 2022
Rozross:
Ok, that’s 130k monthly from both of them, please ma can you put us through on how this 130k would comfortably cover all expenses in this era? A breakdown will go a long way ma

I get married in 2016 with 55k as salary.... I do drop 20k to stock up , no eating outside save 10k per month for house rent, 10k untoch, the remaining cash for day to day running, coming to dis time I get pay 180k I only add 15k to my food stockup making it 35 using 80k on our building project per month and the rest

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by EnterpriseMan: 5:31pm On Aug 21, 2022
Rozross:

And pls your next topic should be "What is a parasite" Thank You
Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by Meetmeat(m): 5:31pm On Aug 21, 2022
I like your thinking ability.
Mjshexy:
Babe so many of our ladies don't want to do anything anymore, they want the fast life, the flashy life but don't want to work. We see some of our colleagues in bank leaving the job (not like they got a better job oh) and running after one man to foot their bills, u know these things babe let's be honest.
The fact that the economy is becoming harsher by the day isn't the fault of men who have been working hard for themselves to earn a living. These are hard times, if you are really interested in the relationship, both of you can make it work by contributing together and building your home.

1 Like

Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by Musauzor(m): 5:31pm On Aug 21, 2022
How much was your mother earning before she married your father?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by NOwazobia: 5:31pm On Aug 21, 2022
Another mumu don drop post. undecided

The worse that can ever happen to any man is to marry a lady that is:

Dumb
Ugly &
Jobless.
Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by imagrg(m): 5:31pm On Aug 21, 2022
If the lady in a relationship is earning something as well, both couple can make ends meet.

Well, two heads are better than one. Where two people decide to work together, definitely, things would work out for them too. But would selfish interest allow some ladies to share responsibilities with their male partners? That's the question that remains hanging on balance.
Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by CSTRR: 5:32pm On Aug 21, 2022
Infact, most people on nairaland don't earn up to 100k.

Are you guys playing here?

100k is a big boy in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by aquame: 5:32pm On Aug 21, 2022
I am here listening but only a foolish man rely on a woman's money. She will support you but it is not a must if you have 10naira plan on your 10naira. She can support if she want or else there will be problems when she leaves you as a result of one problem you have. Now the question is how do you carry your cross alone. I am not saying you should marry a lazy woman but don't rely on her money.
Rozross:

1 Like

Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by brandsoncharlie: 5:33pm On Aug 21, 2022
Ebubu9:
you be serious amebo oo. Wetting concern you for how a family wants to spend their income ? This should be very relative. Does it mean whatever she tells you is how another family who earns same income will spend their own ?

It is dependent on the preferences, choices, decisions, priorities, destination, where they live, amongst others. If you’re told based on lagos standard of living, what if they’re living in ebonyi ? There house rent could be cheaper among foodstuff, if who answers you lives in Ebonyi, what if the couple practising it lives in Kano?

What if they don’t like red meat which is cow meat and it’s expensive so they opt for fish? But who answers you loves red meat so can’t exclude cow meat?

I swear you no get sense. I’m sure you will marry wrong ! Don’t go and plan your marriage with your suitor/spouse, be looking for another person’s standard of living to use and live your own.

Your marriage is bound to fail
From her rhetoric way of asking questions it seems she's still in primary school
Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by rajiedreez: 5:33pm On Aug 21, 2022
They cope by working too
Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by Jocdon(m): 5:33pm On Aug 21, 2022
Lazy and potential olosho always need a man that will take care of her financial needs without thinking about how to help the man grow. Only what they offer in a relationship and marriage is their kpekus.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by VERDA: 5:33pm On Aug 21, 2022
Rozross:
Going by your story, that’ll be 150k if the lady agrees to make 50k abi? So please sir kindly break it down for us on how you are going to be spending that 150k monthly to raise a family in this present NIGERIA. Your analysis will go a long way

Not sure if your male or female but a lot of people might not have the energy to start breaking all this down plus like some people mentioned a lot of factors from state of residence amongs other things will make it vary...

Not sure if you live in Nigeria but most of the working population or at least young population earn 100k and below which is why I think most people don't feel the need to give you a response.

You definitely have neighbors or family or friends that are married and earn that, why not ask them. I don't earn that, would have given you a breakdown using myself.
Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by NigeriaB(m): 5:34pm On Aug 21, 2022
Jflex07:
What is the nature of the job he's currently doing?

Teaching.. private school
Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by Hassanmaye(m): 5:34pm On Aug 21, 2022
Ebubu9:
how much do you bring to the table? He brings 100k
grin grin
Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by PlayMaker14: 5:34pm On Aug 21, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

If you are very stingy, how then do you claim to take care of a woman (liability or working class)?
When I say that I am very stingy, it doesn't mean I don't give money out for things that would benefit us as couples...

I am very stingy to ridiculous demands that fork out cash out of my pocket without any benefit.

So if she's demanding for something that wouldn't benefit us, then, she should look elsewhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by aquame: 5:34pm On Aug 21, 2022
It is the one of the ways to save your masculinity in the house or else it be as if the commot penis from hand and five it to your wife while you were given vagina
aquame:
I am here listening but only a foolish man rely on a woman's money. She will support you but it is not a must if you have 10naira plan on your 10naira. She can support if she want or else there will be problems when she leaves you as a result of one problem you have. Now the question is how do you carry your cross alone. I am not saying you should marry a lazy woman but don't rely on her money.
Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by malvisguy212: 5:34pm On Aug 21, 2022
Rozross:
No sir, my mom didn’t marry a man who will push her out there to hustle like a man to feed a man. My dad never turned my mother into a man but still she has her own money .
stop trying to act smart when you are not. your mom money doesn't belong to the family ?
Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by Ceejay94: 5:34pm On Aug 21, 2022
If you are a Nairalander and up till now you haven't made up your mind to vote a credible leader come 2023, shame on you! Look at the state of Nigerian economy, 1 dollar is almost 700 naira, and you still want to vote someone that's not competent, because of reasons best known to you. If we as a country fail this time, its gonna tell on us all
Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by BoboKush(m): 5:34pm On Aug 21, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

I'm conflicted on whether to use oraimo cord or 2 by 4

4/4 make she go where she come from

See the dumb reply
They don't ever offer anything good outside sex yet complain of someone offering 100k

A simple question what will u offer too.... U say make we talk the guy own first.. Smh
Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by boom99(m): 5:34pm On Aug 21, 2022
There is no way 100k can feed a family in this era never! Unless na manage you go dey manage.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by babyfaceafrica: 5:35pm On Aug 21, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

I'm conflicted on whether to use oraimo cord or 2 by 4

Use spade
Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by CocaineLord(m): 5:35pm On Aug 21, 2022
I earn above 20 million naira monthly and I ain't even thinking of marriage grin

Before I get married,my prospective wife must be on the same level as me financially..

Ain't ready for that liability bullshit undecided

Imagine earning 100k as a man and your wife is jobless/lazy with lots of siblings to cater for smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by LaSenior: 5:35pm On Aug 21, 2022
Me I no get money but I don plan marriage

Wetin dey cause problems for marriage na rushing into making babies immediately when you know you ain't capable

I have a 1bedroom apartment and I can maintain the rent payments so having only two tummy to feed ain't no problems

The intending wife is in her last semester 100level for a 3year pharmacy course

Waiting till when you hammer enough money before thinking marriage is a very big misconception

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? / My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! / Nigerian Lady Is Preserving Her Virginity For Her Husband (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.