Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,398 members, 7,812,173 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope (61176 Views)

Does A Guy Who Earn 50k Monthly Salary Get Married? / 4 Single Ladies Refused To Marry Man Who Earn 50k Monthly - Nigerian Man Says / "2 Curvy Ladies In Pretoria Robbed Me After Wild Sex" - South African Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by advanceDNA: 5:18pm On Aug 21, 2022
Rozross:
Solely plan on the 100k first before thinking of what the other person brings to the table. Any man with such “bring to the table” mindset does not go far in life, let’s be realistic for once.

U want someone to be realistic but you are not being relaistic...
.its crazy out there ...wives are a now helping their husband dumping the mentality "my money is for me alone but his money is for both of us".....

9 Likes

Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by demmy66: 5:18pm On Aug 21, 2022
Rozross:
A thread was created by blessedmercy asking if it would be wise to settle down with a man that earns 100k and all she got was insults and jabs from guys, like seriously?

Should a guy who earns 100k think of marriage or how to double his hustle ? Why are most guys unrealistic, can 100k fend and cater for yourself alone.

Please I’ll want those who think it’s ok to come break it down for us on how the 100k will be managed monthly, I maybe learning a whole lot from this. Thanks
are you working? if yes, how much do you earn monthly

1 Like

Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by Esthered: 5:18pm On Aug 21, 2022
The lady in question must be working and attained a level of comfort for herself before considering a relationship.
Is the man going to be feeding and clothing her when she isn't married to him?
I'll groom my son not to marry a woman who wouldn't add value to their relationship.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by Aaaaarghmed(m): 5:19pm On Aug 21, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

I'm conflicted on whether to use oraimo cord or 2 by 4
2 by 4 is better.if you earn 100k as a man in Naija,you try e no easy.with a good woman and a positive mindset you can surpass things.as far as you no marry slay Queen.i was managing 17k with my babe almost 6years ago but I thank God for today.what matters is your mindset to succeed,both you and the woman.you must not earn I'm millions before you get married.This OP needs serious beating

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by toujurs: 5:20pm On Aug 21, 2022
Rozross:
Solely plan on the 100k first before thinking of what the other person brings to the table. Any man with such “bring to the table” mindset does not go far in life, let’s be realistic for once.
You must be a very stupid lady, for typing this nonsense.

You can never be a good wife, with a horrible mentality like this. A certified hungry, parasite.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by Pipefitter: 5:21pm On Aug 21, 2022
Rozross:
Ok, that’s 130k monthly from both of them, please ma can you put us through on how this 130k would comfortably cover all expenses in this era? A breakdown will go a long way ma

Ever heard of cutting ones clothes according to ones size. I owned a multi million naira business for years, travelled for vacation and used flights for all local travel then things went south I was broke and lost my business. After a year staying at home I got a job that paid me 16k monthly in 2015 just so I could feed, surprisingly I was never hungry for a day because I planned according to my income. I developed myself in another field afterwards and currently 300k+. I still develop myself the more because of my dreams... A man earning 100k or less today could earn millions tomorrow. It's all about managing your finances and commitment, if the man is lucky enough to get married to a woman with brain that understands that no condition is permanent then the sky Is the limit, not a woman that wouldn't allow him save a considerably amount that will be used to develop skills or a woman that wants to live Instagram life...

Modified: A family than earns 130k monthly can comfortably save 50k depends on how they commute to work because transportation will be the biggest challenge. 10k will be for weekly foodstuffs and they ensure they cook at home that's will be 40k monthly, the remaining 40k is for entertainment, NEPA bill etc.. with 50k saved monthly they can decide to set up side hustle after a year or develop better skills.... Everything must not be like Instagram lifestyle

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by advanceDNA: 5:21pm On Aug 21, 2022
Olalan:
Internet and fake living, you need to ask yourself how many people are gainfully employed in Nigeria? Majority of working class people earn below 100k monthly and yet marriages are conducted weekly.

If you like be waiting for a above 100k earner before starting a relationship......your eye go soon clear

He even said be realistic...yet hes refusing to be realistic....some of these women are just funny..

Marriage is supposed to just make them sit back and eat and have sex.....after bubari as dealt with us ..some women are still going around with the "my money is for me alone but his money is for both of us" mentality

4 Likes

Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by Moneyboyz: 5:21pm On Aug 21, 2022
Where Una dey see these jobs that pay 100k a month sef.

I pity factory workers the most, their wives would be hopping from one díck to another right now.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by Wale0073245(m): 5:21pm On Aug 21, 2022
Rozross:
Rent, you can hardly get a room selfcon below 150k, feeding? Transportation? Health? Clothes and miscellaneous expenses? I need a genuine and true breakdown. See ehn most people you talked about living happily under the 100k monthly have supports they are not telling you of. I hate to pretend that all is good when I know I’m sweating it within. Let’s be realistic
boss the only support I got is from God not in any relationship whatsoever cuz I can't foot no leeches bills right now I'm supporting my mama and my only sister still yet I pray or better days. Sometimes I earn over a 100 grand sometimes less but I'm all good

4 Likes

Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by sabreal: 5:21pm On Aug 21, 2022
Rozross:
A thread was created by blessedmercy asking if it would be wise to settle down with a man that earns 100k and all she got was insults and jabs from guys, like seriously?

Should a guy who earns 100k think of marriage or how to double his hustle ? Why are most guys unrealistic, can 100k fend and cater for yourself alone.

Please I’ll want those who think it’s ok to come break it down for us on how the 100k will be managed monthly, I maybe learning a whole lot from this. Thanks

with 100kpm,. your annual income will be 1.2m
.allocate as foll0ws

1, rent 100k
2.welfare 600k
3.clpthimg 100k
4. reserve 200k
5. wife think of what to do on the balance

2 Likes

Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by Jagabanofafrica: 5:22pm On Aug 21, 2022
Rozross:
I’m interested on the breakdown, simply break it down for me on how you spent such money monthly, please

No one will give you breakdown on ur expenses, want or need differs, u plan with ur income. Human wants are insatiable, then plan with the limited available resources.
Some receive less down 100k per month and they are managing their life. Dont pray to marry a liability as a wife...
If you marry a liability, even if u collect 200k as ur salary, she will still complain.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by 1gbdata: 5:23pm On Aug 21, 2022
They love us
Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by tunjidachosen(m): 5:23pm On Aug 21, 2022
The question should be gold digger how much are you contributing to the equation? Stop asking stupid question and creating senseless thread.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 21, 2022
Both the guy & the lady needs to hustle , understanding also matters , even though you're earning 200k it might not still be enough, everything boils down on planning & budgeting .

6 Likes

Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by justlife12: 5:23pm On Aug 21, 2022
Rozross:
Ok, that’s 130k monthly from both of them, please ma can you put us through on how this 130k would comfortably cover all expenses in this era? A breakdown will go a long way ma
stop talking like a foolish 12yr old cause u want to b seeing people comment this isn't twitter or Instagram

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by Didi2d(m): 5:24pm On Aug 21, 2022
Rozross:
Most guys are not living their reality. I haven’t gotten any reasonable response so far yet they are so quick at throwing tantrums. I’m still waiting

I think some guys up there have given you some reasonable response.
First is, what's the lady bringing to the table

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by bigcee(m): 5:25pm On Aug 21, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

grin

5 Likes

Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by Jflex07(m): 5:25pm On Aug 21, 2022
NigeriaB:

This one too much na ..

I know a guy earning 26k monthly and the wife is doing nothing...and they are still together
What is the nature of the job he's currently doing?
Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by Elidrisy20: 5:25pm On Aug 21, 2022
Dey cope by oloshoism
Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by egunna(m): 5:25pm On Aug 21, 2022
Rozross:
madam,if u cut ur coat according to ur cloth,u won't have problems.families are surviving on less than dat amount on a daily basis.100k no b joke right now.remeber,all fingers are not equal,if na garri d 100k buy for u,drink am with pleasure,remember say person dey hospital right now,if Dem put chicken for him mouth,e go fall off.so 100k is pretty much enough an amount to survive on.dont deceive urself or any other person for that matter.

1 Like

Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by SerikiFulani(m): 5:25pm On Aug 21, 2022
I wonder why we have so many leeches nowadays undecided All they think about is money smiley

A man with dreams/potentials and who is hardworking could become anything tomorrow...E-money & Obi cubana's wives were there for them when they were fvcking poor....Infact,Emoney's wife was with him and his brother at their one room apartment in Ajegunle that year ditto Obi cubana....You see the way they spoiling and adoring their wives now that they wealthy smiley

But today,if you don't drive a clean car,do fraud,have a nice house or apartment,these leeches wouldn't want to have anything to do with you.

Lord knows I've got nothing but mad hatred for materialistic mofos smiley

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by hermesprogidy(m): 5:26pm On Aug 21, 2022
Rozross:

My dear everything in life is relative and driven by your taste and wants. If you go by the current rate of inflation, even a man who earns a million a month is just above the poverty line. To your question, ask yourself, what are the basic necessities? Food, shelter and clothing. 100k will get a couple through, again depending on their taste. Do you know there are couples that collectively don't even earn that and are still thriving?

1 Like

Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by treatise: 5:27pm On Aug 21, 2022
Rozross:

Are relationships for money?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by PlayMaker14: 5:27pm On Aug 21, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

How do you intend to achieve that with just 92k? Mind sharing your secrets?
I don't live above my means...

A good percent of that 92,700 is invested...

I don't consume alcohol...

I am very stingy...

I set targets...

4 Likes

Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by InvertedHammer: 5:27pm On Aug 21, 2022
Rozross:
/

So if a man earns N500k/month, marries you but dies or becomes a deadbeat dad, your own life will end?

I am not sure if you noticed, Linda Ikeji and other young ladies like her have one head like you.

If you have a fully-functioning brain, your interest should be how to be well off to secure your assets against poachers/gigolos than shackling yourself to the fantasy of what a partner should earn.

/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by Uthmaniyya: 5:27pm On Aug 21, 2022
To be sincere, that's why most girls exceed menopaus still yet no husband to settle with. In this era if u see a responsible man who earns 80-100k, and proposes u for marriage, u re truely lucky ahswear. If not keep waiting for a guy who earns 300k monthly, na only God knows when u go later marry.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by eightsin(m): 5:27pm On Aug 21, 2022
2 by 4 preferably

VeryWickedMan:

Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by jorez: 5:27pm On Aug 21, 2022
Rozross:

See I earned 50k and my wife earn zero naira 10years ago when I got married, but now I earn 1.6million per month,don't tell me 10years ago there was still value for Naira,things were still pretty hard then.Just get going once you find your soulmate cus some wait for this money and never find it but even for those who do they can't find happiness just do you stop comparing you life with that of others if the person gives you peace and has vision then it's a goal.

1 Like

Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by SmartyPants(m): 5:27pm On Aug 21, 2022
Rozross:
No sir, my mom didn’t marry a man who will push her out there to hustle like a man to feed a man. My dad never turned my mother into a man but still she has her own money .

You people need to decide what you want.

If you feel hustling and providing is for men, then why are women seeking equal opportunities in the workplace??

3 Likes

Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by Tzar(m): 5:27pm On Aug 21, 2022
So is the woman not supposed to be working too?!
Why is the life budget of the family solely on what the man earns?
What kind of creatures are these Nigerians with values that is just silly and not pragmatic?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by egunna(m): 5:28pm On Aug 21, 2022
Rozross:
Still waiting on you all, especially those that bashed blessedmercy tirelessly. Please I seriously need ways to go about the 100k issue, so as to know how to adjust
it depends on personality nah.i fit just buy the basics,rice,indomie ND others for the month.u on the other hand might decide to eat out every day,so our break down no go work for u.u have a mindset already coz u are accustomed to certain standards maybe.

1 Like

Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by ogbonti: 5:28pm On Aug 21, 2022
Rozross:

The title of of the thread should be : LADIES IN RELATIONS WITH MEN WHO EARN N100K AND LESS, HOW DO YOU HELP?

My small question for you all is: ARE LADIES HANDICAP IN NIGERIA? CAN'T THEY BE PRODUCTIVE TO HELP THEIR STRUGGLING HUSBAND?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Lady Gets A Brand New Benz From Boyfriend To Mark 2yrs Of Dating (photos) / Man Grabs And Stares At Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Guy Kneels To Beg A Girl In Enugu (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.