Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator (78478 Views)

Indian Jailed For Life For Killing His Wife Using Cobra / How I Caught My Cheating Wife / Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by jimmychang: 5:50pm On Aug 21, 2022
baralatie:

How would you react to asituation where the wife says she has been denied of sex for more than a month?
How would you move

The man is at fault NO DOUBT.My problem is she doesnt want to have sex with him again not the toy or vibrator.He doesn't arouse her again grin cheesy..DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS grin grin.It is practically cheating on her side.She didn't mention buying a vibrator to her husband grin grin cheesy.

Even of he can't satisfy her,a woman will still allow him sleep with her just to satisfy him and later she go satisfy herself later. grin cheesy cheesy
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by baralatie(m): 5:51pm On Aug 21, 2022
AlphaAlex:
Sit her down and give her an ultimatum it’s either you or the Vibrator , I’m not against women using toys but denying your own husband sex is where I Draw the line . Guy give her the ultimatum and if she even fidgets for one second about her choice send her Back to her Father ASAP.

Em! lipsrsealed
Em! undecided
Em! sad
Em!

You want to go in competition against a vibrator

Em
grin

Okay o
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Dididrumz(m): 5:52pm On Aug 21, 2022
Adetayo41:

I think you are right, I am always busy working 24/7, sometimes she called me for intimacy I will sleep off, sometimes she will wake me up, and for me to cooperate. I will sleep back touching her. But now i am less busy, that is when I noticed what she have been doing

This is the answer to Your question already.

Now is the time to talk to her; at least You admit that You've not been available when she needed You.

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Timekeeper452: 5:53pm On Aug 21, 2022
baralatie:

If he loves his wife he will not deny her in the first place
That is the basis of the matter here
who is denying whom sex here? On this topic?
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Twoodds: 5:53pm On Aug 21, 2022
She may likely be a lesbian
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by ykalhaji(m): 5:53pm On Aug 21, 2022
Adetayo41:

I think you are right, I am always busy working 24/7, sometimes she called me for intimacy I will sleep off, sometimes she will wake me up, and for me to cooperate. I will sleep back touching her. But now i am less busy, that is when I noticed what she have been doing

Alaye, now that you are less busy watch your wife very very very well, she fit don dey knack outside, vibrators for married women means replacement, and since you asked for knack right before she used the vibrstor omo mehn no be you she dey replace be that, na another sharp guy she dey use the oyinbo jack hammer abi na rabbit replace. Or she even fit don catch std no wan knack you make she spread am give you.

Tail her, check her phone and find out ooooo
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Treadway: 5:54pm On Aug 21, 2022
baralatie:

How would you react to asituation where the wife says she has been denied of sex for more than a month?
How would you move
listen. I stated two things without ambiguity. One, he is the head of that home, which requires wisdom (cos if he had that he won't be talking about leaving his apartment and sending money for upkeep), wisdom to know what is is right and fair, what to be done and when. Two, they are both very wrong denying each other. His story has shown disregard for some key things, eg sex, but no disrespect yet. If he turned his wife down and thereafter decides to jerk off lying next to her, that is disrespectful to her. If she turns him down, and afterwards sticks a vibrator up her pussy lying next to him, that is disrespectful to him. It ain't even a teensy weensy bit complicated.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by IamMobisola(f): 5:55pm On Aug 21, 2022
Simpleman4life:

Send her packing she dey mad

If you were not performing the way she likes it
She would have suggested you buying her vibrators for assistance

She is a cheat send her home and let her people know she cheated on you with a machine
Lol

Someone said he has been absent sexually for a while and focusing on work, to the point his wife would always be asking for sex but he would say he's tired. Wife decided to start using vibrators since her husband isn't available. Now oga has left work and now wants sex from his wife but she has already gotten used to the vibrators.

He is at fault here

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by jimmychang: 5:56pm On Aug 21, 2022
ykalhaji:

Alaye, now that you are less busy watch your wife very very very well, she fit don dey knack outside, vibrators for married women means replacement, and since you asked for knack right before she used the vibrstor omo mehn no be you she dey replace be that, na another sharp guy she dey use the oyinbo jack hammer abi na rabbit replace. Or she even fit don catch std no wan knack you make she spread am give you.

Tail her, check her phone and find out ooooo

Exactly it doesn't make sense gee...she don dey collect outside.
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by IamMobisola(f): 5:57pm On Aug 21, 2022
jimmychang:

The man is at fault NO DOUBT.My problem is she doesnt want to have sex with him again not the toy or vibrator.He doesn't arouse her again grin cheesy..DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS grin grin.It is practically cheating on her side.She didn't mention buying a vibrator to her husband grin grin cheesy.

Even of he can't satisfy her,a woman will still allow him sleep with her just to satisfy him and later she go satisfy herself later. grin cheesy cheesy

This is totally false.
Once a woman gets used to using a vibrator, pleasure from a man would mean close to nothing to her anymore unless she deals with the addiction she has with using a vibrator.

The man is at fault here for always been absent sexually forcing his wife to go towards using a vibrator.

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by jimmychang: 5:57pm On Aug 21, 2022
IamMobisola:

Lol

Someone said he has been absent sexually for a while and focusing on work, to the point his wife would always be asking for sex but he would say he's tired. Wife decided to start using vibrators since her husband isn't available. Now oga has left work and now wants sex from his wife but she has already gotten used to the vibrators.

He is at fault here

Under three months grin grin grin grin....the woman is a sex freak or a masturbation addict or she is cheating on him already.I have girls who use toys but they still get wet when I touch them grin cheesy cheesy. HOW CAN THE TOY MAKE HER LOOSE TOTAL SEXUAL ATTRACTION FOR HER HUSBAND UNDER THREE MONTHS grin grin cheesy
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by IamMobisola(f): 5:58pm On Aug 21, 2022
Timekeeper452:
who is denying whom sex here? On this topic?
The OP said he has been denying her sex before because of work. Now he is ready to give her sex but madam already turned to using vibrators

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Taigaban: 5:59pm On Aug 21, 2022
chatinent:
Can you do what I'll say?

If you can, snub her intimately for three months...don't ask, don't act like you do want, don't do petty intimacies. Allow her to herself. Don't quarrel or speak rudely to her tho..in fact, be more lovely and hypercaring...but don't agree to intimacies.

Don't act angry! Act very happy always...esp when you return.

Talk normally and more confidently.

She'll feel you're getting it outside and watch the magic. This will introduce a foundation for discussion and settlement...and everyone learning simple lessons.

This life na common sense.

Lastly, chief, in anything you are doing in this life, don't ever reject food.
This one go pain nam. She will be confuse as to the reason for the guy's action. But why would a woman prefer vibrator to the man she married. I think there is more to this. story.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 6:00pm On Aug 21, 2022
baralatie:

Awôn àlákoba

undecided
is that a compliment? You are welcome
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Timekeeper452: 6:01pm On Aug 21, 2022
IamMobisola:

The OP said he has been denying her sex before because of work. Now he is ready to give her sex but madam already turned to using vibrators
where in the topic is this explained? The topic simply says the wife denies him sex and uses vibrator to enjoy herself.
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by jimmychang: 6:01pm On Aug 21, 2022
IamMobisola:

This is totally false.
Once a woman gets used to using a vibrator, pleasure from a man would mean close to nothing to her anymore unless she deals with the addiction she has with using a vibrator.

The man is at fault here for always been absent sexually forcing his wife to go towards using a vibrator.

See If you get married you communicate.She didn't tell him she wants a vibrator. Wrong move
Use it in his presence.Wrong move

No respect ...How many months were they not intimate that she will get addicted to vibrator.Somthing is not adding up my dear.She didn't even try to sleep with him once when he asked her grin cheesy cheesy

Like I said THAT WOMAN IS GONE.SHE MUSY HAVE BEEN USING A VIBRATOR BEFORE SHE MET HIM.OR SHE IS CHEATING ON HIM.
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by IamMobisola(f): 6:04pm On Aug 21, 2022
jimmychang:

Under three months grin grin grin grin....the woman is a sex freak or an addict or she is cheating on him already.

Ask any woman you know who uses vibrators and tell them to tell you the difference and which one they prefer. 98% will tell they prefer vibrators. Lol, that's why I never want to go down that route of ever using a vibrator because those things can do miles of what men can't dream of doing when it comes to pleasure.

Forget oo

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by KeepitAnonymous: 6:04pm On Aug 21, 2022
18+

The female orgasm is often depicted as the center of a woman’s sexual satisfaction and the ultimate goal of sex.
Your wife is not getting this experience during sex with you and that’s the reason why she got a vibrator. But I can tell you that you got a good wife.
Do not listen to people telling you that your wife is going to cheat on you with another man. Never. If she was going to do it, she would have started it without thinking of getting a vibrator.
I personally bought a vibrator for my wife so that she can pleasure herself when am not around. She has described it as the best gift I ever bought for her.
As a married man, it is your responsibility to satisfy your wife irrespective of how tired you might be. The good news now is that you guys have a vibrator and this makes your work easier.
Call her in privately and have a romantic conversation with her. Tell her to bring out the vibrator and that you want to experience it too. Be romantic at this time with smiles on your face.
Kiss her gently and passionately. Gradually move your tongue to her breast while your fingers already gone to her clitts and her hands grabbing you d**k. Keep it that way for 5 minutes or more. Then go down for oral with your tongue. Pay attention to the clitts while doing that.
And finally give her the vibrator to use while you start the job. Make sure she has space to place the vibrator on her clitts while you do your job.
Go slowly so that you don’t cum quick. The goal is for her to reach orgasm first while you finish it up. Say some smooth sexy words while doing your thing.
Boy after this, she will be hopping on you like a dog.
Stay blessed and enjoy your marriage.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by IamMobisola(f): 6:05pm On Aug 21, 2022
Timekeeper452:
where in the topic is this explained? The topic simply says the wife denies him sex and uses vibrator to enjoy herself.
Check the 1st page under comments. The OP mentioned it to someone

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by IamMobisola(f): 6:05pm On Aug 21, 2022
Adetayo41:

Cc Timekeeper452

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by jimmychang: 6:07pm On Aug 21, 2022
IamMobisola:

Ask any woman you know who uses vibrators and tell them to tell you the difference and which one they prefer. 98% will tell they prefer vibrators. Lol, that's why I never want to go down that route of ever using a vibrator because those things can do miles of what men can't dream of doing when it comes to pleasure.

Forget oo

See babe you said prefer but that doesn't mean they won't still ride a real dick with blood and veins.Are you getting me.If the real D is available they will ride it still use the intimacy gadgets to finish up.The story no gel.

People who use toys still sleep with men except they are lesbians.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by jimmychang: 6:08pm On Aug 21, 2022
KeepitAnonymous:
18+

The female orgasm is often depicted as the center of a woman’s sexual satisfaction and the ultimate goal of sex.
Your wife is not getting this experience during sex with you and that’s the reason why she got a vibrator. But I can tell you that you got a good wife.
Do not listen to people telling you that your wife is going to cheat on you with another man. Never. If she was going to do it, she would have started it without thinking of getting a vibrator.
I personally bought a vibrator for my wife so that she can pleasure herself when am not around. She has described it as the best gift I ever bought for her.
As a married man, it is your responsibility to satisfy your wife irrespective of how tired you might be. The good news now is that you guys have a vibrator and this makes your work easier.
Call her in privately and have a romantic conversation with her. Tell her to bring out the vibrator and that you want to experience it too. Be romantic at this time with smiles on your face.
Kiss her gently and passionately. Gradually move your tongue to her breast while your fingers already gone to her clitts and her hands grabbing you d**k. Keep it that way for 5 minutes or more. Then go down for oral with your tongue. Pay attention to the clitts while doing that.
And finally give her the vibrator to use while you start the job. Make sure she has space to place the vibrator on her clitts while you do your job.
Go slowly so that you don’t cum quick. The goal is for her to reach orgasm first while you finish it up. Say some smooth sexy words while doing your thing.
Boy after this, she will be hopping on you like a dog.
Stay blessed and enjoy your marriage.

Forget this one my dear.
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by cassyrooy(m): 6:09pm On Aug 21, 2022
Emmaari:
Well, who I go blame, U or ur wife?
Two things are involved is either you fail to perform ur duty to satisfy her sexually and she seek for satisfaction using a vibrator, OR she is just a sex addict who has nack so many gbola befor u married her. Just my opinion though

Note: pls don't kill urself untop kpekus to prove a point, because u see that hole, u can never see the ending, just do ur best and leave the rest for VIBRATOR.
grin grin

You're wicked bros.
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Sparrk007(m): 6:17pm On Aug 21, 2022
Kollins11:
In otherwords, your wife is cheating on you with a vibrator.

You're not hitting the right spot reason she prefer a vibrator. You better start performing your sexual duties and start hitting the right spot or else na ME, your landlord or gate man go hammer ur wife everyday.

If your wife jam me, she go throway that her vibrator inside well... I swear to God Almighty. As it stands now, she's ready to cheat on you with any guy that has 9 inches dick and can also perform like a vibrator.

I've noticed most married men can't satisfy their wives sexual urge. They just spread their wives legs, knack for 5 seconds then cum. They don't care if their wives cum or not.

No just allow me cross path with your wife, Infact I'm even tired of satisfying married women sexual urge. I swear.. I don tire.

Married men abeg, make una dey knack una wife well, I don tire to dey help una.. I take God beg all married men.
who open the gate for this one
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Flame77: 6:19pm On Aug 21, 2022
chatinent:
Can you do what I'll say?

If you can, snub her intimately for three months...don't ask, don't act like you do want, don't do petty intimacies. Allow her to herself. Don't quarrel or speak rudely to her tho..in fact, be more lovely and hypercaring...but don't agree to intimacies.

Don't act angry! Act very happy always...esp when you return.

Talk normally and more confidently.

She'll feel you're getting it outside and watch the magic. This will introduce a foundation for discussion and settlement...and everyone learning simple lessons.

This life na common sense.

Lastly, chief, in anything you are doing in this life, don't ever reject food.

Lol that Food part got me. Some mumu men go day reject the food bought with their money because of anger.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Dada4me: 6:19pm On Aug 21, 2022
Kollins11:
In otherwords, your wife is cheating on you with a vibrator.

You're not hitting the right spot reason she prefer a vibrator. You better start performing your sexual duties and start hitting the right spot or else na ME, your landlord or gate man go hammer ur wife everyday.

If your wife jam me, she go throway that her vibrator inside well... I swear to God Almighty. As it stands now, she's ready to cheat on you with any guy that has 9 inches dick and can also perform like a vibrator.

I've noticed most married men can't satisfy their wives sexual urge. They just spread their wives legs, knack for 5 seconds then cum. They don't care if their wives cum or not.

No just allow me cross path with your wife, Infact I'm even tired of satisfying married women sexual urge. I swear.. I don tire.

Married men abeg, make una dey knack una wife well, I don tire to dey help una.. I take God beg all married men.

You will understand when you get married.

The mental, financial stress and managing a woman can kill any sexual urge if not properly managed.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by taurusdude0(m): 6:23pm On Aug 21, 2022
Adetayo41:
My wife has been depriving me intimacy for the past 1 months, i touched her yesternight, she declined, and later in the middle of the night, I caught her using a vibrator, although I did as if I was sleeping,

What should I do house.? I am pained though
If you didn't have a fight or something like that, send the foolish woman to her parents, she probably cheating on you
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by jimmychang: 6:23pm On Aug 21, 2022
Dada4me:

You will understand when you get married.

The mental, financial stress and managing a woman can kill any sexual urge if not properly managed.

Leave the guy,as a single guy once money no dey my pocket I no dey get erection grin grin grin cheesy. MY HEAD NO DEY THAT HEADSPACE AT ALL TALK MORE WHEN I HAVE MORE RESPONSIBILITY. grin grin

The guy na still small pikin.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by kemiwealth: 6:24pm On Aug 21, 2022
Why will she even do such on same bed with u, probably she even want you to know
Adetayo41:
yes, that is what wake me,and vibration of the bed
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Elidrisy20: 6:26pm On Aug 21, 2022
Chai
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by toprealman: 6:29pm On Aug 21, 2022
Adetayo41:
My wife has been depriving me intimacy for the past 1 months, i touched her yesternight, she declined, and later in the middle of the night, I caught her using a vibrator, although I did as if I was sleeping,

What should I do house.? I am pained though
What was she like during courtship? Either of two things are right.....have a chat with her and figure out which one.
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Timekeeper452: 6:30pm On Aug 21, 2022
IamMobisola:

Cc Timekeeper452
sorry for the exchange, I didn’t see that. I don’t read discussions on this website but just topics. The OP is a clown then.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover / Mother Walks Her Daughter Down The Aisle: Vivienne Ikechi Ajoku Explains Why / Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.