Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,432 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator (78467 Views)

Indian Jailed For Life For Killing His Wife Using Cobra / How I Caught My Cheating Wife / Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by ForgetfulJones: 7:16pm On Aug 21, 2022
Adetayo41:

I will try it, but since morning, I haven't talked to her and also did not eat her food since morning, because i am pained, she has been asking me question, about what happened to me,, I just say nothing, I m about to go eat @ chicken rep
also try and steal the vibrator, make you see wether she go ask�
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by akintunde63: 7:16pm On Aug 21, 2022
Adetayo41:

I will try it, but since morning, I haven't talked to her and also did not eat her food since morning, because i am pained, she has been asking me question, about what happened to me,, I just say nothing, I m about to go eat @ chicken rep

Don't show any anger,bro!

In fact, show her more affection.... she'll think you're collecting outside. If it's not a lost cause, she'll come begging
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by HeraldAgric01(m): 7:16pm On Aug 21, 2022
God bless you. Person wey need space before . She will not be moved by such antics. Better to nip the madness in the bud before plastic no go reach her again.
Simpleman4life:

Rubbish advise bro,

The marriage is over already that petty advice will breed deceit nothing more

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by charlesdinho7(m): 7:17pm On Aug 21, 2022
if your wife is depriving you of sex, go out and get it from someone else. females dont deserve sympathy from men. yeye species
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by wiseone28: 7:18pm On Aug 21, 2022
Nobody cares to tell op to rub pepper on the vibrator..

And see the magic.

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by yemzone(m): 7:18pm On Aug 21, 2022
chatinent:
Can you do what I'll say?

If you can, snub her intimately for three months...don't ask, don't act like you do want, don't do petty intimacies. Allow her to herself. Don't quarrel or speak rudely to her tho..in fact, be more lovely and hypercaring...but don't agree to intimacies.

Don't act angry! Act very happy always...esp when you return.

Talk normally and more confidently.

She'll feel you're getting it outside and watch the magic. This will introduce a foundation for discussion and settlement...and everyone learning simple lessons.

This life na common sense.

Lastly, chief, in anything you are doing in this life, don't ever reject food.

Apt!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by eaglez(m): 7:18pm On Aug 21, 2022
How long will u keep eating at chicken republic You were the one that provided the money she used in cooking the meal right Double expenses. Gather yourself together have some words with her and tell her what you saw, someone advised her to use the intimacy gadget, that same person can still tell her to try the raw one outside, please be a man, confront her and up your bedmatics. Happy rebonding with your wife.
Adetayo41:

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Youoareofoolish: 7:20pm On Aug 21, 2022
you are even lucky no be another man you see am with. She is faithful.
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by AbujaCitiBlog: 7:20pm On Aug 21, 2022
Kollins11:
In otherwords, your wife is cheating on you with a vibrator.

You're not hitting the right spot reason she prefer a vibrator. You better start performing your sexual duties and start hitting the right spot or else na ME, your landlord or gate man go hammer ur wife everyday.

If your wife jam me, she go throway that her vibrator inside well... I swear to God Almighty. As it stands now, she's ready to cheat on you with any guy that has 9 inches dick and can also perform like a vibrator.

I've noticed most married men can't satisfy their wives sexual urge. They just spread their wives legs, knack for 5 seconds then cum. They don't care if their wives cum or not.

No just allow me cross path with your wife, Infact I'm even tired of satisfying married women sexual urge. I swear.. I don tire.

Married men abeg, make una dey knack una wife well, I don tire to dey help una.. I take God beg all married men.
The wife is a lesbian who uses a vibrator when her lesbian girlfriend is not around. Divorce her.
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Enkidu70: 7:20pm On Aug 21, 2022
Adetayo41:
My wife has been depriving me intimacy for the past 1 months, i touched her yesternight, she declined, and later in the middle of the night, I caught her using a vibrator, although I did as if I was sleeping,

What should I do house.? I am pained though

Maybe your dîck is small. You should be thankful you didn't catch her coming out of a hotel room with another man...there's still hope for you niggá

Search nairaland, there are trado remedies for micropenis on here, given out for free by some kind-souled herbalists

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 7:20pm On Aug 21, 2022
Adetayo41:

lool. Food that you most likely had a hand in providing? Don’t punish yourself man. Even if you have a heated argument with your wife, never starve yourself. Na you get house, na you get food. Enjoy your meal but ignore her and be happy.
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Ochebaba: 7:23pm On Aug 21, 2022
Young man pls kindly get your self a very beautiful young lady out there with sweet tilts and try to always keep your self busy doing something and forget about that thing you called your wife.
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Fesline(m): 7:24pm On Aug 21, 2022
Adetayo41:
My wife has been depriving me intimacy for the past 1 months, i touched her yesternight, she declined, and later in the middle of the night, I caught her using a vibrator, although I did as if I was sleeping,

Pray and Study the scripture if you're a believer; asking God for direction.

It's the work of the devil, so submit yourself to God, resist the devil and he will flee from you.

After prayer, call her and discuss with her....I pray God help you IJN.
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by prigoz(m): 7:26pm On Aug 21, 2022
chatinent:

If you can, snub her intimately for three months...don't ask, don't act like you do want, don't do petty intimacies. Allow her to herself. Don't quarrel or speak rudely to her tho..in fact, be more lovely and hypercaring...but don't agree to intimacies.

She'll feel you're getting it outside and watch the magic. This will introduce a foundation for discussion and settlement...and everyone learning simple lessons.

My dear, over sense dey worry you, you are 101% correct

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by preciousmetals: 7:27pm On Aug 21, 2022
You are the one that create the problem, the greatest thing you can do to a woman is deprived her of sex, woman cannot stay without sex
Adetayo41:

I think you are right, I am always busy working 24/7, sometimes she called me for intimacy I will sleep off, sometimes she will wake me up, and for me to cooperate. I will sleep back touching her. But now i am less busy, that is when I noticed what she have been doing

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Bryan88(m): 7:28pm On Aug 21, 2022
https://hc-task.top/52298361805205 sign up, refer, watch videos, play games, download apps and earn fast money in dollars.
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Coolgent(m): 7:32pm On Aug 21, 2022
Adetayo41:

First you should thank God she isn't into adultery,
Second ask her why did she opted for vibrator instead of your banana?
From her answer you will know what to do.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by baralatie(m): 7:33pm On Aug 21, 2022
eaglez:
How long will u keep eating at chicken republic You were the one that provided the money she used in cooking the meal right Double expenses. Gather yourself together have some words with her and tell her what you saw, someone advised her to use the intimacy gadget, that same person can still tell her to try the raw one outside, please be a man, confront her and up your bedmatics. Happy rebonding with your wife.
Nice
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Keizzmann(m): 7:35pm On Aug 21, 2022
chatinent:

You sir, are a legend grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by mozona(m): 7:37pm On Aug 21, 2022
Ha!!!
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Starships4u(m): 7:40pm On Aug 21, 2022
chatinent:

I love this.....
Kudos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by MrColdsweat: 7:43pm On Aug 21, 2022
Wahala for who no marry virgin.
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Rebirth212: 7:43pm On Aug 21, 2022
My brother U are finished ......
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Babastrong(m): 7:45pm On Aug 21, 2022
[quote author=baralatie post=115921603]

The husband was the one that rejected the wife first oo
He was the one deny the wife o[ Okay. I can see that both wife and husband are nairalanders. Abeg let peace be reign.]
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by pongwa(m): 7:45pm On Aug 21, 2022
Adetayo41:

some women are like that. Just talk to her and ask her what she wants
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Treadway: 7:45pm On Aug 21, 2022
bepositive11:
Disrespect? How is it disrespect? Have you thought that maybe she doesn't find sex with her husband satisfying because he doesn't know how to give her orgasms?

What this couple needs to do is to sit down and talk. If they can't communicate properly, they won't solve anything.

beautiful! More reason why my first post was about how shocked I was that he didn't deem it fit to confront her there and then, so they can know the way forward. This is a very ominous situation that clearly shows things are upside down in that home. Yes it is disrespect. Does a loving wife who respects you masturbate beside you after turning you down?. Call it what it is. It is disrespect. And he has to get them to thrash that out first and fast, not thinking about running away and sending money. Money?
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 21, 2022
Moh247:

Let me like this comment.... I hope nobody sees me...

Lol

But you still be mumu. Hahaha
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by mrkings84(m): 7:49pm On Aug 21, 2022
Adetayo41:
I planning to leave the house for her, I am still in much pain. I swear to God. But will be sending her money for my twin babies

I tot u brought the issue for advice?
See why after all the advices you aren't heeding the any??

Oya divorce her na!
Run away from the house and never come back...
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by faithfull18(f): 7:52pm On Aug 21, 2022
My own is don't listen to those asking you to commit adultery or do something that would break up your home.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by usagee36: 7:52pm On Aug 21, 2022
It's your fault bruh. You are selfish when you cum and don't care if she does. You are lucky she cheated on you with a toy grin grin Next time she allows you, suck her until she cums before you start your one minute cum grin grin
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Udejohnchi(m): 7:53pm On Aug 21, 2022
Adetayo41:

I will try it, but since morning, I haven't talked to her and also did not eat her food since morning, because i am pained, she has been asking me question, about what happened to me,,
me no matter what i don't play with my food....abeg go chop
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Mamijoh(f): 7:54pm On Aug 21, 2022
chatinent:

You're a darling kiss kiss : kiss kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover / Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her / Mother Walks Her Daughter Down The Aisle: Vivienne Ikechi Ajoku Explains Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.