Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator (78396 Views)

Indian Jailed For Life For Killing His Wife Using Cobra / How I Caught My Cheating Wife / Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by gadgethead: 4:54pm On Aug 21, 2022
Next time collect the vibrator from her and vibrate the hell out of her p u s s y

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 4:55pm On Aug 21, 2022
Adetayo41:
My wife has been depriving me intimacy for the past 1 months, i touched her yesternight, she declined, and later in the middle of the night, I caught her using a vibrator, although I did as if I was sleeping,

What should I do house.? I am pained though
pained for what? If na you get the house, arrange for a beautiful lady who get nice breast and butocks better than your wife, bring her home, explain to her that you want to marry her as second wife to be assisting her in her conjugal right and lock up. If she fight you? Divorce her imidiately

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by baralatie(m): 4:55pm On Aug 21, 2022
Kobicove:
So you competitor is a vibrator...and so far it's winning undecided
It is a better competitor than another dude
grin
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by baralatie(m): 4:56pm On Aug 21, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
pained for what? If na you get the house, arrange for a beautiful lady who get nice breast and butocks better than your wife, bring her home, explain to her that you want to marry her as second wife to be assisting her in her conjugal right and lock up. If she fight you? Divorce her imidiately
Awôn àlákoba

undecided
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by saintnegroid(m): 4:56pm On Aug 21, 2022
Simpleman4life:

Send her packing she dey mad

If you were not performing the way she likes it
She would have suggested you buying her vibrators for assistance

She is a cheat send her home and let her people know she cheated on you with a machine
hmmm you don't mean it... Are you married at all? Have you sent your own wife packing? That's if you are married at all... People are giving good advice and this poison is what you also call advice.... God will never being a good woman your way if this is what you harbour in mind

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by baralatie(m): 4:56pm On Aug 21, 2022
gadgethead:
Next time collect the vibrator from her and vibrate the hell out of kitten
Hhhuuuuhhhhhh!
shocked
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by bepositive11: 4:57pm On Aug 21, 2022
Stop taking it personally. Stop seeing it as she's choosing a vibrator over you. In fact, help her with that vibrator and enjoy with her.

It's old school men who see intimacy gadgets as competitors. Modern men enjoy them with their partners.

Adetayo41:
My wife has been depriving me intimacy for the past 1 months, i touched her yesternight, she declined, and later in the middle of the night, I caught her using a vibrator, although I did as if I was sleeping,

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Munzy14(m): 4:57pm On Aug 21, 2022
Adetayo41:

I will try it, but since morning, I haven't talked to her and also did not eat her food since morning, because i am pained, she has been asking me question, about what happened to me,, I just say nothing, I m about to go eat @ chicken rep
cheesy cheesy
Why keep malice...

There is something you did that made her deny you your right sha..You probably made the gist brief.

But it is bad of her to do that..and still went to use intimacy gadget .

Or are you not hitting the right places you are meant to.
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by otosa(m): 4:57pm On Aug 21, 2022
Adetayo41:

I will try it, but since morning, I haven't talked to her and also did not eat her food since morning, because i am pained, she has been asking me question, about what happened to me,, I just say nothing, I m about to go eat @ chicken rep
You don't need all this. Call her and the two of you should communicate on the matter and I know that she will open all your weak area over the issue which I surely believe it will helps in your marriage.
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by baralatie(m): 4:58pm On Aug 21, 2022
We4all:

You know the root cause and still complaining. Why not try and fix things?
smiley
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by bepositive11: 4:59pm On Aug 21, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:

The first wife would introduce the second wife to the vibrator grin grin grin
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by saysugar(m): 4:59pm On Aug 21, 2022
Adetayo41:
I planning to leave the house for her, I am still in much pain. I swear to God. But will be sending her money for my twin babies
best u can do is to do what she do, she is trying to express herself to u indirectly,do u think she's hiding it from you? She is intentionally doing that to correct ur wrong, when next you caught her with vibrator again,u Shud also bring out ur prick and masturbate in her presence, continue masturbate in her presence,u will see whatsup

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by b5ive(m): 5:01pm On Aug 21, 2022
Best advice with perfect results.
chatinent:
Can you do what I'll say?

If you can, snub her intimately for three months...don't ask, don't act like you do want, don't do petty intimacies. Allow her to herself. Don't quarrel or speak rudely to her tho..in fact, be more lovely and hypercaring...but don't agree to intimacies.

Don't act angry! Act very happy always...esp when you return.

Talk normally and more confidently.

She'll feel you're getting it outside and watch the magic. This will introduce a foundation for discussion and settlement...and everyone learning simple lessons.

This life na common sense.

Lastly, chief, in anything you are doing in this life, don't ever reject food.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by baralatie(m): 5:02pm On Aug 21, 2022
Adetayo41:
I planning to leave the house for her, I am still in much pain. I swear to God. But will be sending her money for my twin babies
undecided undecided
Where is the pain?

We is using vibrator and you are pained?

As in how

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by EmahBoss(f): 5:02pm On Aug 21, 2022
Adetayo41:

I did t want to comment, but I think you need to hear this. That woman has been neglected by you and if you take this act, you will further drive her away. Please talk to her, tell her what you saw and discuss how to fill in the loses. You admitted that you have severally turned down her advances, that can alone can make any sane woman to feel dejected. Don't chase her outside because she will by the time the vibrator won't do because it isn't human. She will need a man to suck her boobs and touch her machine can't do that. Don't let nairlanders kids push you out of your marriage. Tell madam what you saw, she will open up. Please I beg you as I speak from experience. Denying a woman sex can be detrimental

5 Likes

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by baralatie(m): 5:03pm On Aug 21, 2022
b5ive:
Best advice with perfect results.
A women is using vibrator you want to go on sabitical of sex?
And it is a good advice to you?
You are a genius

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Stanleyq: 5:03pm On Aug 21, 2022
Kollins11:
In otherwords, your wife is cheating on you with a vibrator.

You're not hitting the right spot reason she prefer a vibrator. You better start performing your sexual duties and start hitting the right spot or else na ME, your landlord or gate man go hammer ur wife everyday.

If your wife jam me, she go throway that her vibrator inside well... I swear to God Almighty. As it stands now, she's ready to cheat on you with any guy that has 9 inches dick and can also perform like a vibrator.

I've noticed most married men can't satisfy their wives sexual urge. They just spread their wives legs, knack for 5 seconds then cum. They don't care if their wives cum or not.

No just allow me cross path with your wife, Infact I'm even tired of satisfying married women sexual urge. I swear.. I don tire.

Married men abeg, make una dey knack una wife well, I don tire to dey help una.. I take God beg all married men.
U no know anything
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Timekeeper452: 5:04pm On Aug 21, 2022
Simple, tell her you’ll get it elsewhere if she denies you further. If she allows you to, then she doesn’t love you anymore and your problem is actually more than sex. If she threatens you not to, then have a conversation with her and understand where the issue is actually coming from.
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by olisaEze(m): 5:05pm On Aug 21, 2022
Some people who don’t have problem will just sit down and be looking for how to manufacture issues all by themselves. Leave her with her rubber toy and go out and get laid by a very soft pliant piece of @ss na! grin
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by placeofallure(f): 5:05pm On Aug 21, 2022
Adetayo41:

No, it's your money, or didn't you drop money for food? Eat at home and play with everybody. I'm a woman but do what chatinent said and come and give us feedback.

Before I support you, are you sure you didn't offend her in anyway because for her to prefer a vibrator to you speaks volumes. Please check yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Stanleyq: 5:06pm On Aug 21, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
Bad advice.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by porthouse7(f): 5:06pm On Aug 21, 2022
Adetayo41:

u are not even happy she's servicing herself rather than 1 okada man helping u do ur manly duty
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by baralatie(m): 5:07pm On Aug 21, 2022
Timekeeper452:
Simple, tell her you’ll get it elsewhere if she denies you further. If she allows you to, then she doesn’t love you anymore and your problem is actually more than sex. If she threatens you not to, then have a conversation with her and understand where the issue is actually coming from.
undecided
Is she getting the sex elsewhere

That is first question before you enter volcanic trouble
undecided
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 21, 2022
Adetayo41:

Sir , in all honesty and sincerity there's no point in pretending to ur wife that all is well, if you truly love ur wife open up to her , let her know that you saw her using intimacy gadget , the truth is that she might have been advised on any of the social media platforms , we have so many groups corrupting the young generation for both men and women .

If my man is not satisfying me sexually of cos I will open up to him , what will be my gain if I can't open up to my man.

For those that have the mind to pretend that all is well when in the actual sense is not , I guess ur guys hearts are made of stone.
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Tinyemeka(m): 5:08pm On Aug 21, 2022
egunna:
avoid the food.stay out late but don't cheat pls.u cud get an hotel room,pass d nite at random and don't give any explanation.keep her in suspense,let her guess ND she wud come to her senses.

It's a "reason"able woman who might cum to her senses.

A vibrating woman would just assume he's cheating on her and decide to up her own game too. With far worse ramifications.
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Babastrong(m): 5:08pm On Aug 21, 2022
you married a mad woman? what is happening to you guys nowaday? your mind is getting soft and soft everyday..
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by baralatie(m): 5:09pm On Aug 21, 2022
porthouse7:
u are not even happy she's servicing herself rather than 1 okada man helping u do ur manly duty
I am more.surprised with a whole lot guys response on the matter grin

They are going bonkas grin
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by generalwo(m): 5:10pm On Aug 21, 2022
She denied you sex and you caught her using a vibrator..... Wahalla dey o
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by jimmychang: 5:10pm On Aug 21, 2022
Adetayo41:

Get mind dey use vibratory on the same bed you are sleeping..my guy you dey lie grin grin cheesy grin
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Krexpah(m): 5:10pm On Aug 21, 2022
Abi ur dick small nii or u dey quick tired
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by hary4luv(m): 5:10pm On Aug 21, 2022
My brother,I will give you this advice as a brother and as a friend even though I don’t know you. Your wife is sending a clear message to you, the best way to respond is to have a heart to heart talk with that woman to resolve any underlying issues. Judging by your explanation she used the vibrator knowing fully well you will find out, it’s an indirect message to you and you need to be a man about it and resolve the underlying issues. The days you rejected her and made her feel less of a woman has not been forgotten, it could be the reason why she chose to respond in that way so you can feel what it is like to be rejected. Please save your marriage from danger. I wish you the very best bro.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by baralatie(m): 5:11pm On Aug 21, 2022
Babastrong:
you married a mad woman?
what is happening to you guys nowaday?
your mind is getting soft and soft everyday..
You don call a whole pesin "a mad pesin o"
Wetin she do oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Lady Breastfeeds Her Child During Her Wedding Ceremony - Photos / Did Your Family Use This Plate & Tray? (Throwback Photo) / 5 Health Benefits Of Sucking Your Woman's Breast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.