Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,050 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:23 PM

I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator (78336 Views)

Indian Jailed For Life For Killing His Wife Using Cobra / How I Caught My Cheating Wife / Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Timekeeper452: 5:33pm On Aug 21, 2022
baralatie:

undecided
Is she getting the sex elsewhere

That is first question before you enter volcanic trouble
undecided
if she is getting it elsewhere, then your marriage is far beyond sex and you either fix your problem or get a divorce.
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by membranus: 5:33pm On Aug 21, 2022
baralatie:

So how to you lay the charge against her
You are Herby divorcing her because she was caught using vibrator by herself
grin

Yes. If she finds the vibrator more enjoyable than her husband, let her go and marry the thing. And let the vibrator takes care of her other needs too.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by jerrychidon: 5:33pm On Aug 21, 2022
Kollins11:
In otherwords, your wife is cheating on you with a vibrator.

You're not hitting the right spot reason she prefer a vibrator. You better start performing your sexual duties and start hitting the right spot or else na ME, your landlord or gate man go hammer ur wife everyday.

If your wife jam me, she go throway that her vibrator inside well... I swear to God Almighty. As it stands now, she's ready to cheat on you with any guy that has 9 inches dick and can also perform like a vibrator.

I've noticed most married men can't satisfy their wives sexual urge. They just spread their wives legs, knack for 5 seconds then cum. They don't care if their wives cum or not.

No just allow me cross path with your wife, Infact I'm even tired of satisfying married women sexual urge. I swear.. I don tire.

Married men abeg, make una dey knack una wife well, I don tire to dey help una.. I take God beg all married men.

Take it easy gigolo comrade

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Uthmaniyya: 5:33pm On Aug 21, 2022
Throw away the vibrator
Do like u never knew it existed in the house. At first why would u allow ur wife posses such item
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by jimmychang: 5:34pm On Aug 21, 2022
Ebonygeek:

You can just imagine. You're a shitty partner that pushed her into getting a vibrator. Now instead of improving yourself and making her want you more than her toy, you want to play a petty useless game undecided god forbid o. May the rest of us not get stuck with your type as a husband

Shut up,a woman will never reject her husband even if she is using a vibrator,HE MIGHT NO SATISFYHER BUT SHE WILL LET HIM BANG HER AT LEAST.
The problem is the addiction and refusing the husband to touch her. A woman who is not satisfied will tell her husband and ask him to get her a vibrator.SHE OBVIOUSLY DOESN’T RESPECT HER HUSBAND BY USING IT IN HIS PRESENCE.

Either the woman is a coded lesbian ors ex freak if she is not cheating already grin grin grin.
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by baralatie(m): 5:35pm On Aug 21, 2022
membranus:

Yes. If she finds the vibrator more enjoyable than her husband, let her go and marry the thing. And let the vibrator takes care of her other needs too.
You do realize that when you send her out packing out of the marriage.you are culprit of making,leading your wife to commit adultery with the next available human being of a man
undecided
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by baralatie(m): 5:36pm On Aug 21, 2022
Timekeeper452:
if she is getting it elsewhere, then your marriage is far beyond sex and you either fix your problem or get a divorce.
But she is not gettyit elsewhere nah
cry
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by EnterpriseMan: 5:37pm On Aug 21, 2022
chatinent:
Can you do what I'll say?

If you can, snub her intimately for three months...don't ask, don't act like you do want, don't do petty intimacies. Allow her to herself. Don't quarrel or speak rudely to her tho..in fact, be more lovely and hypercaring...but don't agree to intimacies.

Don't act angry! Act very happy always...esp when you return.

Talk normally and more confidently.

She'll feel you're getting it outside and watch the magic. This will introduce a foundation for discussion and settlement...and everyone learning simple lessons.

This life na common sense.

Lastly, chief, in anything you are doing in this life, don't ever reject food.

Revised Psychology! Smart man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by oghenetega100(f): 5:37pm On Aug 21, 2022
Oga please ask your wife if you can join in the fun and in the process let her show you exactly how she wants it done.
chatinent:

If you can, snub her intimately for three months...don't ask, don't act like you do want, don't do petty intimacies. Allow her to herself. Don't quarrel or speak rudely to her tho..in fact, be more lovely and hypercaring...but don't agree to intimacies.

She'll feel you're getting it outside and watch the magic. This will introduce a foundation for discussion and settlement...and everyone learning simple lessons.

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by rajiedreez: 5:38pm On Aug 21, 2022
You F-up, you should have confronted her there and then
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Ebonygeek(f): 5:38pm On Aug 21, 2022
jimmychang:

Shut up,a woman will never reject her husband even if she is using a vibrator.The problem is that addiction and refusing the husband to touch her.

The woman na coded lesbian or sex freak.It is not his fault.
Lol what a monumental dumbass cheesy
Who is in a better position to explain a woman's behaviour? Another woman or a clueless man? cheesy

The man is to blame here
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by baralatie(m): 5:39pm On Aug 21, 2022
Uthmaniyya:
Throw away the vibrator
Do like u never knew it existed in the house. At first why would u allow ur wife posses such item
Throw away vibrator ke?

How is that a solution?
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Timekeeper452: 5:41pm On Aug 21, 2022
baralatie:

But she is not gettyit elsewhere nah
cry
if she loves you, she won’t allow you get it elsewhere. If she allows you get it elsewhere, you problem is beyond sex
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by johnbd: 5:42pm On Aug 21, 2022
Are you a born again.. E get y.
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Nnemuka(f): 5:42pm On Aug 21, 2022
You need to upgrade your hygiene level..
How often do you brush and shower in a day?
Do you use cologne and body spray?
Shave your armpit hair and your pubic hairs too..
How good is your bedroom game or are you d selfish type interested in your orgasm...
If she complains about painful sex what have u done to resolve it?

Go and fix issues at home and stop being a cry baby
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by baralatie(m): 5:43pm On Aug 21, 2022
Timekeeper452:
if she loves you, she won’t allow you get it elsewhere. If she allows you get it elsewhere, you problem is beyond sex
If he loves his wife he will not deny her in the first place
That is the basis of the matter here
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by jojothaiv(m): 5:43pm On Aug 21, 2022
chatinent:

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by shamelessmanna: 5:43pm On Aug 21, 2022
Adetayo41:
My wife has been depriving me intimacy for the past 1 months, i touched her yesternight, she declined, and later in the middle of the night, I caught her using a vibrator, although I did as if I was sleeping,

What should I do house.? I am pained though

Try and satisfy her, you are not satisfying her
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Treadway: 5:44pm On Aug 21, 2022
baralatie:

So she is using vibrator has turned to disrespect?
When she was turned down...it is not disrespect bah
undecided
yes Mr modern man. Denying your wife sex is wrong. Your wife denying you sex is wrong. Your wife denying you sex for a month is very telling on both of you in a bad way. Your wife denying you and going on to use a vibrator lying right next to you is disrespectful. No woman on this earth that calls herself my wife can deny me my rights for one month. I will tell her to her face and her family if they will care to hear, and my kids that I will get her an assistant in that regard. You are the man who is to take charge of your home and not the other way around...oh and yeah 7 years in the game piloting the affairs of my home beautifully, with the Good Lord's help. My wife deny me of sex..how? She sef know not to. Using toys in th bedroom is all fine and dandy. What is not fine and dandy is turning me down, and then sticking a vibrator up your pussy lying next to me. You do you and yours that way bros. I certainly won't be the one taking that sorta disrespect ever. It can't even happen. Ka ma ri!
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by baralatie(m): 5:44pm On Aug 21, 2022
Nnemuka:
You need to upgrade your hygiene level..
How often do you brush and shower in a day?
Do you use cologne and body spray?
Shave your armpit hair and your pubic hairs too..
How good is your bedroom game or are you d selfish type interested in your orgasm...
If she complains about painful sex what have u done to resolve it?

Go and fix issues at home and stop being a cry baby
shocked

How does this explains vibrator
grin
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by jimmychang: 5:44pm On Aug 21, 2022
Ebonygeek:

Lol what a monumental dumbass cheesy
Who is in a better position to explain a woman's behaviour? Another woman or a clueless man? cheesy

The man is to blame here

Lol,sex belongs to couples and they ask for permission from their partners. SHE DIDN'T COMMUNICATE AND SHE LATER GOT THE VIBRATOR, USED IT IN FRONT OF HER HUSBAND grin grin cheesy. SHE NO EVEN HIDE USE AM.

She even went as far as to stop being attracted to him grin grin grin cheesy.THE WOMAN IS GONE.If you get married don't communicate buy a vibration behind your husband's back and use it let him catch you grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Nicoddemus(m): 5:44pm On Aug 21, 2022
Adetayo41:

I think you are right, I am always busy working 24/7, sometimes she called me for intimacy I will sleep off, sometimes she will wake me up, and for me to cooperate. I will sleep back touching her. But now i am less busy, that is when I noticed what she have been doing

So you know where the problem is. Oga that woman is not at fault. Deal with the issue you mentioned above and your wife will stop looking for alternative from vibrator. Sit down and talk with her promise to pay attention to her sexual needs while you advise her to do away with her vibrator as you make amends

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Wallade(m): 5:46pm On Aug 21, 2022
Adetayo41:

I will try it, but since morning, I haven't talked to her and also did not eat her food since morning, because i am pained, she has been asking me question, about what happened to me,, I just say nothing, I m about to go eat @ chicken rep

Oga, please discuss the matter with her. Let her know you realized she was giving it to a vibrator yesterday despite that you asked for it the previous night. Ask to know what the challenge or issue could be.
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Ebonygeek(f): 5:46pm On Aug 21, 2022
jimmychang:

Lol,sex belongs to couples and they ask for permission from their partners. SHE DIDN'T COMMUNICATE AND SHE LATER GOT THE VIBRATOR, USED IT IN FRONT OF HER HUSBAND grin grin cheesy. SHE NO EVEN HIDE USE AM.
Is it that you didn't read the part where her husband admitted that he is a shitty lover or did you just choose to ignore it? Cos I'm honestly confused undecided
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by OriOko88(m): 5:46pm On Aug 21, 2022
Adetayo41:
I planning to leave the house for her, I am still in much pain. I swear to God. But will be sending her money for my twin babies
Let her knw that u caught her before leaving the house. Let her know u saw her moaning to a gadget and not ur dvck.,then proceed to leave. Only come home until she tells the whole family what she did. I hate nonsense undecided
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 21, 2022
Sit her down and give her an ultimatum it’s either you or the Vibrator , I’m not against women using toys but denying your own husband sex is where I Draw the line . Guy give her the ultimatum and if she even fidgets for one second about her choice send her Back to her Father ASAP.
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by baralatie(m): 5:47pm On Aug 21, 2022
Treadway:
yes Mr modern man. Denying your wife sex is wrong. Your wife denying you sex is wrong. Your wife denying you sex for a month is very telling on both of you in a bad way. Your wife denying you and going on to use a vibrator lying right next to you is disrespectful. No woman on this earth that calls herself my wife can deny me my rights for one month. I will tell her to her face and her family if they will care to hear, and my kids that I will get her an assistant in that regard. You are the man who is to take charge of your home and not the other way around...oh and yeah 7 years in the game piloting the affairs of my home beautifully, with the Good Lord's help. My wife deny me of sex..how? She sef know not to. Using toys in th bedroom is all fine and dandy. What is not fine and dandy is turning me down, and then sticking a vibrator up your pussy lying next to me. You do you and yours that way bros. I certainly won't be the one taking that sorta disrespect ever. It can't even happen. Ka ma ri!
How would you react to asituation where the wife says she has been denied of sex for more than a month?
How would you move

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by IamMobisola(f): 5:48pm On Aug 21, 2022
chatinent:

Don't try this unless you want you want to catch your wife red-handed cheating on you.
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Yomit71(m): 5:48pm On Aug 21, 2022
Nnewison:

Moaning
thanks
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by membranus: 5:50pm On Aug 21, 2022
baralatie:

You do realize that when you send her out packing out of the marriage.you are culprit of making,leading your wife to commit adultery with the next available human being of a man
undecided
. She does not need a man, a machine is enough for her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor / Lady Breastfeeds Her Child During Her Wedding Ceremony - Photos / Did Your Family Use This Plate & Tray? (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.