Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,045 members, 7,835,524 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization (24750 Views)

Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization / How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Janosky: 9:07pm On Aug 26, 2022
tctrills:
Thanks for your contribution, well received.
Please, point of correction:
There are JWs in your community, married to non JWs.
No JW will divorce the spouse for not sharing the same beliefs. 1 Corinthians chapter 7.
Fact.
grin
Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:11pm On Aug 26, 2022
I wonder why Courz is not forcing his pictures of FREEMASON and DEMONIC CULT on the Temple guy! undecided
OK i get it. So far you can figure out any reason to stay away from the organization no wahala but once you can't then you're deluded.
Is that not hilarious? cheesy
Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by tctrills: 9:11pm On Aug 26, 2022
Janosky:

The furious, DUBIOUS Courz made FALSE claims of Freemason & JWs, did Templee333 ever said he saw anything Masonic in our kingdom Halls or places of worship?

NEVER !
Courz is infinitely connected to delusion than reality.
I know you guys have a rule not to be involved in any way with formal members but I am happy you braved it even if it means breaking the rule. This makes the discussion balanced and fair.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Courz: 9:16pm On Aug 26, 2022
tctrills:

I know you guys have a rule not to be involved in any way with formal members but I am happy you braved it even if it means breaking the rule. This makes the discussion balanced and fair.

At the bolded, do you know why JWs are to avoid ExJWs?
Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by tctrills: 9:18pm On Aug 26, 2022
Courz:

At the bolded, do you know why JWs are to avoid ExJWs?
Nope tell me.
Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Janosky: 9:21pm On Aug 26, 2022
Courz:
grin grin grin

You are not allowed to disagree with the JWs. You can see that now! Similar trait inherited from Watchtower.

Courz infinitely connected to delusion.
Did Courz open a thread on Nairaland disagreeing with JWs?

Very DUBIOUS COURZ.
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Courz:
grin grin grin

Let me explain how Watchtower works in the brain of a JW.

A JW reads a verse and finds that this verse contradicts their beliefs. Watchtower says, "who are you to make conclusions on what you read? Do you know better than us? We are the Faithful Slave giving you spiritual food at the proper time. How can you depend on your own understanding? You cannot rely on your thoughts. Your thoughts are Faulty. Don't you know critical and independent thinking is demonic and a tool of Satan? Trust us as you Trust God. Wait on Jehovah and let him sort out or correct matters on his own. Don't bother to think. Let us do the thinking for you. "

If you are this JW, you will wait forever!

grin grin

The above scenario is known as Mind Control. Google it.

[b]COURZ DUBIOUS DELUSIONAL CONJECTURE.

For COURZ mind, DUBIOUSNESS na "critical thinking"
Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Janosky: 9:25pm On Aug 26, 2022
tctrills:
Nope tell me.
1 Corinthians 5:1-13. 2 John 1:9-11.
Avoid unrepentant wrong-doers because a little leaven ferments the whole lump.
Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by tctrills: 9:26pm On Aug 26, 2022
Janosky:

That way, you should avoid the entire world.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Janosky: 9:34pm On Aug 26, 2022
Templee333:
THE CELESTIAL CHARIOT
The GB of JW often apply Ezekiel chp.1 to their organization moving in response to divine spirit.Thus,their organization needs changes frm time to time.The NWT has been revised & its text edited many times since it's first released. Their song book has been changed & unchanged & rechanged many times. Their Watchtower & Awake! & the "Our Kingdom Ministry" & many other publications has been changed & bear different names many times.When their leaders realize how absurd some of their publications are,they replace it with new ones & stop using the faulty ones. Some of their old publications carry messages that are directly opposite of what they publish today. All these owe to the movement of Ezekiel's celestial chariot. Thanks to the chariot!

It is hypocrisy to accuse Jehovah's servants of making changes and with the same mouth shout praises to God as the Unchangeable CHANGER.

Jehovah is a CHANGER, His servants must change what is necessary or needed to change.

Even kumuyi said those who complain & throw tantrums because of CHANGES ,them no get SENSE, "they are speaking from undeveloped minds"

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:34pm On Aug 26, 2022
Janosky:

Workers of LAWLESSNESS (INIQUITY) can never grasp the highlighted! Matthew 7:21-23

WHY?

Because they want to judge what is evil yet they are not open to any agreement on right and wrong. 2Timothy 3:3
So they just feel like making the choice at their own convenience no restraint but by the end of the day they want to be welcomed among Christians! cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Janosky: 9:41pm On Aug 26, 2022
tctrills:

That way, you should avoid the entire world.
1Corinthians 5:9-13, please read, study and get the sense of it in a lucid way.
God bless.

"I wrote to you in my letter not to associate(N) with sexually immoral people— 10 not at all meaning the people of this world(O) who are immoral, or the greedy and swindlers, or idolaters. In that case you would have to leave this world. 11 But now I am writing to you that you must not associate with anyone who claims to be a brother or sister[c](P) but is sexually immoral or greedy, an idolater(Q) or slanderer, a drunkard or swindler. Do not even eat with such people.(R)

12 What business is it of mine to judge those outside(S) the church? Are you not to judge those inside?(T) 13 God will judge those outside. “Expel the wicked person from among you.”[

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Courz: 9:42pm On Aug 26, 2022
tctrills:
Nope tell me.

You must have come across this word JWs use Apostate. Watchtower teaches that JWs that go against the Cult are Apostates. If you question the leadership, you are an Apostate. If you have a different view from the Cult or their doctrines, you are an Apostate. If you decide to leave the Cult, you are an Apostate. In the rankings of what is bad, Apostate is Number one in JW Land. A pagan is more acceptable to a JW than an Apostate. All ExJWs are seen as Apostates! The word Apostate changes the countenance of a JW because that is exactly what Watchtower wants!

Now, ExJWs have been demonised because Watchtower says JWs are never to leave the Cult! Anyone that leaves is for Satan and has left God. That person will be destroyed by God at Armaggedon. If anyone leaves, the person will suffer without them. Their lives will be miserable without Watchtower. See? Narcissistic and abusive traits!

Another reason EXJWs are demonised is that they dared to research the Cult outside their approved website! The internet is the greatest enemy of the Cult. As a JW, you are not allowed to research the Cult for whatever reason! Ever! Once you do, you will never look at the Cult the same again. Because EXJWs researched the Cult and found so many unspeakable things and decided to leave, EXJWs are worse than pagans! Now, because of the immense sources of information, forbidden information about Watchtower that ExJWs are armed with capable of bringing them down, Watchtower warns Active JWs to stay away from them so that they don't get to know all the unspeakable facts about the Cult and the scam they are running. So, that their weak Faith in the Cult does not vanish. It is a control tactic to force JWs in the Cult.

The above is what we call Information Control. Another sign of a Cult. Google some cults. They all forbid their members from associating with Ex Members. This is done out of fear of losing members when they know they have dirty secrets to hide.

Now have it in mind that once a JW leaves the Cult, all JWs including the person's family must stay away from that person. That is Shunning. The Cult destroys the Family unit. In western countries, it is common for JWs to shun their families for 10,15 years or even till death.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:54pm On Aug 26, 2022
Janosky:

Jehovah is a CHANGER, His servants must change what is necessary or needed to change.
Even kumuyi said those who complain & throw tantrums because of CHANGES ,them no get SENSE, "they are speaking from undeveloped minds"

The truth of the matter is that JWs claims Jesus returned in the year 1914 which means before that year all the religious groups claiming Christians (including the JWs themselves) weren't doing things right!
So just as his custom when Jesus returned and couldn't find the faith he established in the first century {Luke 18:8} the only group ready to make amendments are the Bible Students Association (as JWs are formerly known) that's why Jesus began correcting them and since they admitted that they're sinners (imperfect) they began making changes.
All these things are not visible to everyone they're just like blind claims but after few decades the whole world can SEE that this group has made a tremendous turn around and they're meeting up with all what Jesus laid down in the Bible.
No wonder the other guy asked the question all Apostates hate with passion:
zoer:

Is there a BETTER replacement for JW?

Of course the answer is NO! There's no way they can find a better replacement for the one and only group standing on the spiritual mount Zion! Isaiah 2:2 compare to Matthew 5:14-16 smiley

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Janosky: 9:57pm On Aug 26, 2022
Courz:

For the Love amongst JWs, I have discussed on it. You can go back to my previous comments.

As for marrying amongst themselves, it is a rule of Watchtower. As a JW, you must marry a fellow JW. If you plan on marrying a non JW, Elders will discourage you against it. If you go ahead to marry this person and you have a family that is JW, None of them will attend your wedding including your fellow JWs! You will be marked! What that means is a Marking Talk in the Kingdom Hall will be given discouraging marrying outside JW and it will be given in such a way that JWs will know you are the one they are talking about in that talk. So, If you are the subject of a Marking talk, it is best not to go to the Kingdom Hall that day because of the kind of Judgemental looks you will get. You will pray for the grouund to swallow you up. JWs are extremely Judgemental! You will also be looked down on as Spiritually weak unless you are rich.

So, it is never out of Love for themselves that they marry themselves. It is because it is Mandatory to do so and there are consequences for doing otherwise.
Your total disconnect from the scriptures is luminous.
Better still, your total disconnect from reality is fantastic, coming from the same DUBIOUS Courz intertwined to delusion.

From the old to new testament, were Jehovah's servants permitted to marry outside the Faith?
No !
Courz DUBIOUS Furious man who has accused JWs of not aspiring to riches don change tune again.
Do you respect what you disdain?
No.
JWs don't worship Mammon.
Mammon worship na pastorpreneurs format.

Among JWs,Nobody gives anyone "judgemental looks" for failing to stick to Bible standards.
When you fall short of Jehovah's standards, you know say you no do well,no be person go tell you,abi you no get conscience ?
Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Courz: 10:06pm On Aug 26, 2022
Janosky:

Your total disconnect from the scriptures is luminous.
Better still, your total disconnect from reality is fantastic, coming from the same DUBIOUS Courz intertwined to delusion.

From the old to new testament, were Jehovah's servants permitted to marry outside the Faith?
No !
Courz DUBIOUS Furious man who has accused JWs of not aspiring to riches don change tune again.
Do you respect what you disdain?
No.
JWs don't worship Mammon.
Mammon worship na pastorpreneurs format.

Among JWs,Nobody gives anyone "judgemental looks" for failing to stick to Bible standards.
When you fall short of Jehovah's standards, you know say you no do well,no be person go tell you,abi you no get conscience ?

People reading this thread, do you see his response above? Goes in line with what I have been saying all this while. He went through several twists and turns to give this response. In an earlier comment, he said JWs actually marry outside themselves. Then here he is justifying the Watchtower rule. Double speak. His brain is really in confusion right now. You see how he switched off the part of the brain for critical thinking then went to "Defend Watchtower" mode. Then he starts blabbing incoherent crap. The guy is all over the place because he is going through turmoil in the brain. That's what it's like being a JW.

Thank you for proving me right Janosky.
grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:12pm On Aug 26, 2022
Janosky:

Among JWs,Nobody gives anyone "judgemental looks" for failing to stick to Bible standards. When you fall short of Jehovah's standards, you know say you no do well,no be person go tell you,abi you no get conscience ?
Do you know how we were trained to figure out suspects among the innocent?
Well we ask some of our guys to put on uniforms though we're supposed to dress like civilians but with the uniform of the law enforcement agents defaulters will become uncomfortable so easily we will just start picking them up for questioning.

So how do you expect a willful sinner to feel free in the midst of faithful people?
Even ordinarily greeting at the kingdom hall will become a problem because they're feeling that through discussion with you you may find out something they're hiding. That's when all eyes from right, left, front, back and center becomes "JUDGMENTAL LOOKS" wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Janosky: 10:14pm On Aug 26, 2022
Templee333:

you might not really understand JW except u pass through it. Even JW who aren't faithful members of the organization still hardly understand it.Only most devoted members know how terribly bad it is when they are honest enough to admit it. But unfortunately, an active member often closes his reasoning ability & deny reality in other to continue his race for life in the one & only true religion.
Does a scorned, furious man give an honest, undiluted appraisal of his ex?
Never!

In your opening post, you claimed JWs were in your own words, "brainwashed" for not eating Christmas rice.
On the basis of Mark 6:14-21, Jesus was in the City of King Herod's birthday party.
Janosky asked Templee333, would Jesus Christ & the disciples children eat the food & drinks of King Herod's birthday party?
Which disciple children eat Jesus birthday food and drinks?

Templee333 no fit answer grin

JWs are more in tune with reality and the holy scriptures than you,Templee333 would honestly admit.

Your claim is unfortunate and very baseless. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Janosky: 10:18pm On Aug 26, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Do you know how we were trained to figure out suspects among the innocent?
Well we ask some of our guys to put on uniforms though we're supposed to dress like civilians but with the uniform of the law enforcement agents defaulters will become uncomfortable so easily we will just start picking them up for questioning.

So how do you expect a willful sinner to feel free in the midst of faithful people?
Even ordinarily greeting at the kingdom hall will become a problem because they're feeling that through discussion with you you may find out something they're hiding. That's when all eyes from right, left, front, back and center becomes "JUDGMENTAL LOOKS" wink
grin cheesy grin.
Yes na cheesy
Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Janosky: 10:22pm On Aug 26, 2022
Courz:

Very true. In order for active JWs to make sense of the religion and continue in it, they have switch off that part of the brain that is responsible for critical thinking and questioning. Watchtower frowns against questioning and teaches JWs to learn to ignore reality to preserve their Faith in the religion. JWs are trained psychologically to make excuses for Watchtower's failures. Faith in the religion is Number One. This is why Watchtower is against Higher Education/University. Anything that makes a JW to question must be shut down immediately and flushed out from the brain. A JW has to make several twists and turns in his brain in order to justify Watchtower's doctrines and policies. This is how the brain of a JW works.
COURZ SYMPTOMS OF INFINITE DELUSION & IBERIBEISM.
grin grin

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Courz: 10:24pm On Aug 26, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Another Exhibit up here. Readers, do you see this statement above? This is the typical JW. Remember, I said JWs are Extremely Judgemental. This fellow describes a JW that marries outside the Cult as a Willful Sinner. At least, you all are seeing what we are talking about here. You can have a very good heart or personality but go against the unreasonable rules of Watchtower, you are a Sinner. And be rest assured that this fellow will shun you like a Murderer. grin grin

Thanks Mad MaxInDHouse.

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Courz: 10:28pm On Aug 26, 2022
Janosky:

COURZ SYMPTOMS OF INFINITE DELUSION & IBERIBEISM.
grin grin

Another Exhibit. Readers, This is what happens when a JW Is faced with facts. He knows all what I typed there is true. But because he is in "Defend Watchtower" mode and he has also faced what I typed, he is speechless. He has tried to make twists and turns in his brain but he really needed to respond. So, he had to post some crap and a pic instead. grin grin

Readers, pay attention to how they are typing their responses. You will learn a lot.

Thanks Janosky.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Courz: 10:39pm On Aug 26, 2022
Janosky:

Courz infinitely connected to delusion.
Did Courz open a thread on Nairaland disagreeing with JWs?

Very DUBIOUS COURZ.
grin grin grin grin grin grin

COURZ DUBIOUS DELUSIONAL CONJECTURE.

For COURZ mind, DUBIOUSNESS na "critical thinking"

Another Exhibit. Readers, do you see his response above? He actually said nothing but splatter my name all over the place. Do you know why? Because what I typed are all true. He has seen similar scenarios. He once had doubts. But one thing you must understand, JWs are taught to ignore everything. Like I said earlier, to them, everything is fine. He has come across verses like that. But what kept him in line are those words of Watchtower, "Who are you to understand anything in the Bible? Don't bother to think. Let me do the thinking for you. Follow the Faithful and discreet slave for Salvation." His brain then reset. Robotlike.

This is why he is speechless and has no choice than to splatter my name all over his comment. grin grin grin

Thanks Janosky.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Janosky: 10:42pm On Aug 26, 2022
Courz:

It is indeed. Now, in order for some JWs to maintain their sanity while in the Cult since they can't leave without consequences, they decide to be Fair weather JWs or Fade. They are Physically in the Cult but mentally Out of it. They do some of what they want regardless of the rules and Know how to cover their tracks.
"Cover your tracks" of unrepentant wrong doing & lawlessness from Jehovah God?
Hebrews 4:13 & Galatians 6:7 no dey Courz deluded mind and it's even missing from Courz own Bible.

cheesy
Courz:

They attend University and aim higher for higher degrees and have absolutely no interest in Positions in the religion.

Schooling no dey make anybody lawless & "cover their tracks of unrepentant wrong doing.
Na wicked heart dey shut up conscience.
All the LIES and DELUSION dey inside Courz disconnected from reality.

JWs dey go school wella.
Campus Congregation dey where school dey.

cheesy
Courz:

They don't always attend the meetings/Kingdom Hall. They don't take the doctrines seriously. They only come on special occasions like the Memorial of Christ's death, conventions. After that, you won't see them again. They marry who they want. Let's face it. We are Humans and we need rules but Authoritarian way of control will definitely breed Rebels and not every JW will follow through.

You mean those PROVEN unfaithful to Jehovah God?
Galatians,6:7,Can they cheat God?

1 John 5:3, Nothing authoritarian about obedience to Jehovah God.
Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by tctrills: 10:46pm On Aug 26, 2022
Janosky:

1Corinthians 5:9-13, please read, study and get the sense of it in a lucid way.
God bless.

"I wrote to you in my letter not to associate(N) with sexually immoral people— 10 not at all meaning the people of this world(O) who are immoral, or the greedy and swindlers, or idolaters. In that case you would have to leave this world. 11 But now I am writing to you that you must not associate with anyone who claims to be a brother or sister[c](P) but is sexually immoral or greedy, an idolater(Q) or slanderer, a drunkard or swindler. Do not even eat with such people.(R)

12 What business is it of mine to judge those outside(S) the church? Are you not to judge those inside?(T) 13 God will judge those outside. “Expel the wicked person from among you.”[
9 I wrote unto you in an epistle not to company with fornicators:

10 Yet not altogether with the fornicators of this world, or with the covetous, or extortioners, or with idolaters; for then must ye needs go out of the world.

11 But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolator, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat.

12 For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within?

13 But them that are without God judgeth. Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person.
These verses did not teach us to stop relating to formal members but we understand where you are coming from

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:48pm On Aug 26, 2022
Courz:

Another Exhibit up here. Readers, do you see this statement above? This is the typical JW. Remember, I said JWs are Extremely Judgemental. This fellow describes a JW that marries outside the Cult as a Willful Sinner. At least, you all are seeing what we are talking about here. You can have a very good heart or personality but go against the unreasonable rules of Watchtower, you are a Sinner. And be rest assured that this fellow will shun you like a Murderer. grin grin

Thanks Mad MaxInDHouse.

And thanks for misconstruing the whole thing! cheesy
An unrepentant wrongdoers is one who vowed to live his life in harmony with the rules set up in a society, before making a pledge you must have studied all the rules of the society first so that by the time you break any of the rules your own conscience supposed to be the judge not someone else!
For instance, as a Nigerian most of you do say:

"i pledge to Nigeria my country, to be faithful loyal and honest, to serve Nigeria with all my strength, to defend her unity and uphold her honour and glory, so help me God"

With this alone millions are bringing a curse upon the nation!

WHY?

This is the most difficult task no human can undertake. As a Nigerian who has made this pledge you must not look away when you notice a policeman collecting a bribe, you must not give anyone a bribe and anything that goes against that pledge otherwise the name of God you called will bring a curse on you for making a vow but refused to pay! Ecclesiastes 5:4

So if you're not ready to become a bona fide member of any community why swearing an oath?
Jehovah's Witnesses organization will spend months with any interested person studying the scriptures and noting all what our Master, Lord and King Christ Jesus COMMANDED {Matthew 28:19-20} please if you're not ready to live your life in harmony with all these rules why do you make a vow? Luke 9:62
No wonder Jesus referred to people like you as WORKERS of LAWLESSNESS/ INIQUITY! Matthew 7:23 smiley

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Courz: 10:51pm On Aug 26, 2022
Janosky:

"Cover your tracks" of unrepentant wrong doing & lawlessness from Jehovah God?
Hebrews 4:13 & Galatians 6:7 no dey Courz deluded mind and it's even missing from Courz own Bible.

cheesy

Schooling no dey make anybody lawless & "cover their tracks of unrepentant wrong doing.
Na wicked heart dey shut
All the LIES and DELUSION dey inside Courz disconnected from reality.

JWs dey go school wella.
Campus Congregation dey where school dey.

cheesy

Another Exhibit. Readers, look at his first response in firat paragraph. This guy is still all over the place. He knows people like this exist. And he is among JWS that shun or look down on them. He is actually angry that he is here busting his a55 for Watchtower while othera are living their lives freely against their rules. Hence, the hateful comment.

Look at the 2nd paragraph of his comment. A bunch of incoherent crap, isn't it?

Now look at his 3 rd paragraph. He knows that the Watchtower rule against University is embarrassing. In fact, JWs never tell people about this. But in his case, he defends Unserious JWs that go against Watchtower rules of education. This guy is obviously confused. He forgets that Elders and Ministerial servants are removed from their posts if they go against Watchtower in this. But deep down, he disagrees with Watchtower in this. And guess what? He can't open his mouth in the Kingdom hall to oppose this rule. In fact, JWs are one of the most confused people. Hence his comment. grin grin

Thanks Janosky. grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Janosky: 10:58pm On Aug 26, 2022
tctrills:

9 I wrote unto you in an epistle not to company with fornicators:

10 Yet not altogether with the fornicators of this world, or with the covetous, or extortioners, or with idolaters; for then must ye needs go out of the world.

11 But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolator, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat.

12 For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within?

13 But them that are without God judgeth. Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person.
These verses did not teach us to stop relating to formal members but we understand where you are coming from
Emphasis on verses 9-11, pertaining to your question.
Verses 9-11, AVOID, STAY AWAY from the brother or sister practicing the immoral sinful life ,hiding it & unrepentant.

Verse 12:
Jehovah's servants would be judged for immoral, licentious living conflicting with God's standards.
Individuals outside the faith, their immoral way of life is not our business.

Verse 13.
Expel, REMOVE the wicked wrong doer from your midst.
Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Courz: 11:02pm On Aug 26, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

And thanks for misconstruing the whole thing! cheesy
An unrepentant wrongdoers is one who vowed to live his life in harmony with the rules set up in a society, before making a pledge you must have studied all the rules of the society first so that by the time you break any of the rules your own conscience supposed to be the judge not someone else!
For instance, as a Nigerian most of you do say:

"i pledge to Nigeria my country, to be faithful loyal and honest, to serve Nigeria with all my strength, to defend her unity and uphold her honour and glory, so help me God"

With this alone millions are bringing a curse upon the nation!

WHY?

So if you're not ready to become a bona fide member of any community why swearing an oath?
Jehovah's Witnesses organization will spend months with any interested person studying the scriptures and noting all what our Master, Lord and King Christ Jesus COMMANDED {Matthew 28:19-20} please if you're not ready to live your life in harmony with all these rules why do you make a vow? Luke 9:62
No wonder Jesus referred to people like as WORKERS of LAWLESSNESS/ INIQUITY! Matthew 7:23 smiley

Readers, are you taking notes of the bolded words? This is what the Cult is all about. Rules. Pledges. Oaths.

Look at his 1st paragraph. Unrepentant wrongdoers. Same Judgemental energy.

Now remember this, JWs do not mention all their rules to people they preach to. There are many things a student studying with them are not told. It is until you have become baptised, when it is too late, that you will get to know the rest of their unpalatable rules. They will do what we call [b]Love bombing till you are lured and get baptised.

Another thing to note. JWs do not preach to simply spread the Gospel. They preach mainly to convert you. They are required to stop studying with anyone that is not responsive or refuses to attend their meetings or make any progress to Baptism.

Thanks Mad MaxInDHouse. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by tctrills: 11:14pm On Aug 26, 2022
Janosky:

Verses 9-11, AVOID, STAY AWAY from the brother or sister practicing the immoral sinful life ,hiding it & unrepentant.

Verse 12:
Jehovah's servants would be judged for immoral, licentious living conflicting with God's standards.

Verse 13.
Well, it's one thing to be practicing immorality and another thing to disagree with your religious position.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Janosky: 11:16pm On Aug 26, 2022
Courz:

Another Exhibit. Readers, look at his first response in firat paragraph. This guy is still all over the place. He knows people like this exist. And he is among JWS that shun or look down on them. He is actually angry that he is here busting his a55 for Watchtower while othera are living their lives freely against their rules. Hence, the hateful comment.

Look at the 2nd paragraph of his comment. A bunch of incoherent crap, isn't it?

Now look at his 3 rd paragraph. He knows that the Watchtower rule against University is embarrassing. In fact, JWs never tell people about this. But in his case, he defends Unserious JWs that go against Watchtower rules of education. This guy is obviously confused. He forgets that Elders and Ministerial servants are removed from their posts if they go against Watchtower in this. But deep down, he disagrees with Watchtower in this. And guess what? He can't open his mouth in the Kingdom hall to oppose this rule. In fact, JWs are one of the most confused people. Hence his comment. grin grin

Thanks Janosky. grin
I refuse to take responsibility for Courz infinite delusion & IBERIBEISM
Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Janosky: 11:17pm On Aug 26, 2022
tctrills:

Well, it's one thing to be practicing immorality and another thing to disagree with your religious position.
Pls, how do you mean?
Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:19pm On Aug 26, 2022
Janosky:

Verse 12:

Verse 13.

Workers of Lawlessness aren't difficult to know:

them that are without God judgeth. Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person.

Abeg Paul stated clearly that we can continue talking to practicers of sin who are not members of the congregation {1Corinthians 5:10} because these are the ones we must preach to but when it comes to those who have already known all the rules and turned their backs Paul said "avoid them" {Romans 16:17} which is in harmony with Jesus' own words:

Jesus said to him: “No man who has put his hand to a plow and looks at the things behind is well-suited for the kingdom of God" Luke 9:62

Jesus can't make such a crucial decision on his own if not what his father also does! John 8:28 compare to Genesis 19:17

JEHOVAH hates all those who detests His rules {Proverbs 28:9} in fact we must not pray with or for them! Jeremiah 11:14

That's why Jesus only pray with his faithful disciples who are ever ready to live by the things he taught them! John 17:8-9

I am Maximus, one of Jehovah's Witnesses i'm not interested in worthless stories {2Timothy 4:3-4} but whoever is ready to open the scriptures with keen interest in what the Bible really teach i am ready to discuss with him! wink

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (44) (Reply)

Janet Olukoya Is Dead! Daniel Olukoya's Mother Dies / King James Version Of The Bible Is For Homosexuals And Rastafarians–ghanaian Rev / As A Christian, What Is Your Best Posture Or Position When Praying?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.