Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,249 members, 7,836,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization (24777 Views)

Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization / How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Janosky: 11:24pm On Aug 26, 2022
Courz:

Readers, are you taking notes of the bolded words? This is what the Cult is all about. Rules. Pledges. Oaths.

Look at his 1st paragraph. Unrepentant wrongdoers. Same Judgemental energy.

Now remember this, JWs do not mention all their rules to people they preach to. There are many things a student studying with them are not told. It is until you have become baptised, when it is too late, that you will get to know the rest of their unpalatable rules. They will do what we call [b]Love bombing till you are lured and get baptised.

Another thing to note. JWs do not preach to simply spread the Gospel. They preach mainly to convert you. They are required to stop studying with anyone that is not responsive or refuses to attend their meetings or make any progress to Baptism.

Thanks Mad MaxInDHouse. grin grin

You make a pledge,an oath to serve your country with everything you have, what is "cult" about that?

You guys rambling upandan about "cult" the label you guys tag JWs , ALL of una dey "ment", una SENSE dey down down south.

Nonsense !!!!
Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by tctrills: 11:25pm On Aug 26, 2022
Janosky:

Emphasis on verses 9-11, pertaining to your question.
Verses 9-11, AVOID, STAY AWAY from the brother or sister practicing the immoral sinful life ,hiding it & unrepentant.

Verse 12:
Jehovah's servants would be judged for immoral, licentious living conflicting with God's standards.
Individuals outside the faith, their immoral way of life is not our business.

Verse 13.
Expel, REMOVE the wicked wrong doer from your midst.
Someone disagreeing with you does not make him wicked. I disagree with you all the time and I don't think you are wicked.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Courz: 11:32pm On Aug 26, 2022
Janosky:

I refuse to take responsibility for Courz infinite delusion & IBERIBEISM

Readers, do you see this response? What does that tell you? He has done all the twisting in his brain. I think he is tired. Once again, he doesn't know what to say because I was correct. So, he just blurted out words he first learned as a Baby.

Ahn Ahn! You JW minions are just making our testimonies in this thread a lot easier than I thought. Hmm. Thanks Janosky. grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:35pm On Aug 26, 2022
Courz:

JWs do not mention all their rules to people they preach to. There are many things a student studying with them are not told. It is until you have become baptised, when it is too late, that you will get to know the rest of their unpalatable rules.

Well i don't know about you o maybe you feel since all your family members are JWs you don't need to take note of their rules perhaps you're covered but as a former Muslim i questioned all their rules, in fact i know all their rules before i started attending their meetings!
HOW?
While i was studying with them i fortunately had an apostate (exjw) friend who kept feeding me with all the things that i may face as a baptized JW so anytime they come for my study that is what we must treat before we can commence on the study of the book "You Can Live Forever In Paradise On Earth" i finished that book and another "Knowledge That Leads To Everlasting Life" and some other books i read from cover to cover asking them questions before i later started studying another book "What Does The Bible Really Teach?"
In fact most of those i knew back in the early to late 90s that were also studying back then are now serving as elders among JWs but i took all the time to find out everything thing manly possible before i finally surrendered to their teachings.

So my own case is SPECIAL, i no just jump inside i look Wella Wella! 1Thessalonians 5:21 smiley

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Courz: 11:37pm On Aug 26, 2022
Janosky:

You make a pledge,an oath to serve your country with everything you have, what is "cult" about that?

You guys rambling upandan about "cult" the label you guys tag JWs , ALL of una dey "ment", una SENSE dey down down south.

Nonsense !!!!

Readers, look at his first paragraph. That is Classic Cult 101. He is equating country to Watchtower. I guess Watchtower is a country now. A human government. Do you see how his brain twisted here to fight for his Cult?

2nd and 3rd paragraphs, just a bunch of crap I guess. This is a JW's response when they are losing their arguments. We are not even arguing o. But he is all jittery and pained. grin grin

Thanks Janosky.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:44pm On Aug 26, 2022
Janosky:

Nonsense !!!!

My brother, on the contrary everything they're saying makes PERFECT sense to me!

Jesus said they will call us CULT nah {Matthew 10:25} how do you expect me to live and die among Jehovah's Witnesses if this people aren't fulfilling all what Jesus said they will do to his true disciples? Matthew 5:11-12

Ọmọ everything is making sense to me as each day goes by! wink

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Janosky: 11:50pm On Aug 26, 2022
tctrills:
Someone disagreeing with you does not make him wicked. I disagree with you all the time and I don't think you are wicked.
I have NEVER said that anyone disagreeing with me, therefore that individual is wicked.
No, not at all.

Let paste 1 Corinthians 5:1-2,9-11 here.
Please,I have 2 questions for you.

5 It is actually reported [everywhere] that there is sexual immorality among you, a kind of immorality that is condemned even among the [unbelieving] Gentiles: that someone [a]has [an intimate relationship with] his father’s wife.(A) 2 And you are proud and arrogant! You should have mourned in shame so that the man who has done this [disgraceful] thing would be removed from your fellowship!

9 I wrote you in my [previous] letter not to associate with [sexually] immoral people— 10 not meaning the immoral people of this world, or the greedy ones and swindlers, or idolaters, for then you would have to get out of the world and human society altogether! 11 But actually, I have written to you not to associate with any so-called [Christian] brother if he is sexually immoral or greedy, or is an idolater [devoted to anything that takes the place of God], or is a reviler [who insults or slanders or otherwise verbally abuses others], or is a drunkard or a swindler—you must not so much as [e]eat with such a person.(C) 12 For what business is it of mine to judge outsiders (non-believers)? Do you not judge those who are within the church [to protect the church as the situation requires]? 13 God alone sits in judgment on those who are outside [the faith]. Remove the wicked one from among you [expel him from your Church"

My questions:
According to 1 Corinthians 5:1-2,9,11-13, is it your Bible's injunction that Janosky "REMOVE, STAY AWAY from the Church member unrepentantly practicing everything immoral stated in the aforementioned verses?

Is it your Bible's injunction that Janosky "REMOVE, STAY AWAY from the Church member who disagree with 1 Corinthians 5:1-2,9,11-13?
Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by oteneaaron(m): 11:56pm On Aug 26, 2022
MaxInDHouse, Janosky and Cornelboy are active Jehovah's Witnesses who have been caught on Nairaland breaking an explicit commandment given to them by by their Governing Body.

If you think I am lying, see the video below where David Spleen, one of their cult leaders gave them a very clear command:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFoSkifjNBk

Jehovah's Witnesses are NOT allowed to come on discussion forums like Nairaland to argue with, or converse with "APOSTATES".

WHY?

Cult Leader David Spleen calls it spiritual poison.

MaxInDHouse, Janosky and Cornelboy - why are you disobeying the Governing Body?

You know that if your activities on Nairaland get exposed, you will be in serious trouble and this could eventually lead to your been disfellowshiped.

Why are you willfully swallowing "Spiritual poison"?

Templee333 thank you for this thread and please do continue sharing your experience.

Courz continue exposing them wotowoto grin grin

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Janosky: 11:58pm On Aug 26, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

My brother, on the contrary everything they're saying makes PERFECT sense to me!

Jesus said they will call us CULT nah {Matthew 10:25} how do you expect me to live and die among Jehovah's Witnesses if this people aren't fulfilling all what Jesus said they will do to his true disciples? Matthew 5:11-12

Ọmọ everything is making sense to me as each day goes by! wink
Them forget say as ALL of them dey pledge to Naija, them dey make oath and e come mean say them dey CULT themselves, their CULT na Naija.
Lobatan !
Shikena !
Kponkwem!
grin grin grin grin

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Courz: 11:58pm On Aug 26, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Well i don't know about you o maybe you feel since all your family members are JWs you don't need to take note of their rules perhaps you're covered but as a former Muslim i questioned all their rules, in fact i know all their rules before i started attending their meetings!
HOW?
While i was studying with them i fortunately had an apostate (exjw) friend who kept feeding me with all the things that i may face as a baptized JW so anytime they come for my study that is what we must treat before we can commence on the study of the book "You Can Live Forever In Paradise On Earth" i finished that book and another "Knowledge That Leads To Everlasting Life" and some other books i read from cover to cover asking them questions before i later started studying another book "What Does The Bible Really Teach?"
In fact most of those i knew back in the early to late 90s that were also studying back then are now serving as elders among JWs but i took all the time to find out everything thing manly possible before i finally surrendered to their teachings.

So my own case is SPECIAL, i no just jump inside i look Wella Wella! 1Thessalonians 5:21 smiley

Fellow readers, Let's take a look at his response. He claims to have jumped from Islam to JW. He says he has done all research about the Cult. You can see how sketchy his so called research is. His research is not thorough. He just asked them a bunch of questions and he accepted what they gave him. He disregarded an ExJW's warning and went ahead. Did he bother to ask as many ExJWs as possible about the Cult? No. Did he research this Cult online thoroughly? No. Remember, JWs always tell their Bible Students to shun anything bad that is said about JWs. JWs are trained to brainwash their Bible Students to think along that line. His JW teachers must have warned him to stay away from EXJWs, even calling them unrepentant wrongdoers fit for destruction. Remember, he is coming from an Islamic background with very low knowledge of Christianity. So, he is a baby Christian. I see it in some of his comments on Nairaland. In Islam, you can't question your leaders! Same shit! This is why it was easy to transition from one form of fanaticism to another.

Most People who want to join the Cult don't research it properly. The Cult attracts people that are Ignorant of the Bible and of the Cult. The only people who back off from the Cult are those who go to ExJWs forums, ask all the questions they need and ExJWs provide various information to these ones. This is how to make an informed decision. It is only the reviews of buyers that can help other buyers about certain products. Read the reviews. Basic common sense!

Once again, Thanks Mad MaxInDHouse. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Janosky: 12:03am On Aug 27, 2022
oteneaaron:
MaxInDHouse, Janosky and Cornelboy are active Jehovah's Witnesses who have been caught on Nairaland breaking an explicit commandment given to them by by their Governing Body.

If you think I am lying, see the video below where David Spleen, one of their cult leaders gave them a very clear command:

Jehovah's Witnesses are NOT allowed to come on discussion forums like Nairaland to argue with, or converse with "APOSTATES".

WHY?

You know that if your activities on Nairaland get exposed, you will be in serious trouble and this could eventually lead to your been disfellowshiped.

Templee333 thank you for this thread and please do continue sharing your experience.

Oteneaaron make pledge and oath to Naija, he is in the CULT he pledged an oath of allegiance to.

Hypocrite !!!!!!!

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by oteneaaron(m): 12:05am On Aug 27, 2022
Janosky:

Oteneaaron make pledge and oath to Naija, he is in the CULT he pledged an oath of allegiance to.

Hypocrite !!!!!!!

I am very sure that you will have serious nightmares tonight.

The more you speak, the more you expose yourself.

Why are disobeying a very simple command from David Splane?

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Janosky: 12:19am On Aug 27, 2022
Courz:

Readers, do you see this response? What does that tell you? He has done all the twisting in his brain. I think he is tired. Once again, he doesn't know what to say because I was correct. So, he just blurted out words he first learned as a Baby.

Ahn Ahn! You JW minions are just making our testimonies in this thread a lot easier than I thought. Hmm. Thanks Janosky. grin grin
JWs study in every University in this clime and NONE AT ALL was excommunicated for studying in a University,yet you,Courz make FALSE claims and throw tantrums upandan on this forum.

I repeat:
I REFUSE to take responsibility for COURZ INFINITE DELUSION & IBERIBEISM. grin grin
Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by tctrills: 12:24am On Aug 27, 2022
Janosky:

I have NEVER said that anyone disagreeing with me, therefore that individual is wicked.
No, not at all.

Let paste 1 Corinthians 5:1-2,9-11 here.
Please,I have 2 questions for you.

5 It is actually reported [everywhere] that there is sexual immorality among you, a kind of immorality that is condemned even among the [unbelieving] Gentiles: that someone [a]has [an intimate relationship with] his father’s wife.(A) 2 And you are proud and arrogant! You should have mourned in shame so that the man who has done this [disgraceful] thing would be removed from your fellowship!

9 I wrote you in my [previous] letter not to associate with [sexually] immoral people— 10 not meaning the immoral people of this world, or the greedy ones and swindlers, or idolaters, for then you would have to get out of the world and human society altogether! 11 But actually, I have written to you not to associate with any so-called [Christian] brother if he is sexually immoral or greedy, or is an idolater [devoted to anything that takes the place of God], or is a reviler [who insults or slanders or otherwise verbally abuses others], or is a drunkard or a swindler—you must not so much as [e]eat with such a person.(C) 12 For what business is it of mine to judge outsiders (non-believers)? Do you not judge those who are within the church [to protect the church as the situation requires]? 13 God alone sits in judgment on those who are outside [the faith]. Remove the wicked one from among you [expel him from your Church"

My questions:
According to 1 Corinthians 5:1-2,9,11-13, is it your Bible's injunction that Janosky "REMOVE, STAY AWAY from the Church member unrepentantly practicing everything immoral stated in the aforementioned verses?

Is it your Bible's injunction that Janosky "REMOVE, STAY AWAY from the Church member who disagree with 1 Corinthians 5:1-2,9,11-13?
It actually specifically mentioned the sins. I am not sure it spoke about a brother who disagrees with your doctrine. sexually immoral or greedy, or is an idolater [devoted to anything that takes the place of God], or is a reviler [who insults or slanders or otherwise verbally abuses others], or is a drunkard or a swindler—you must not so much as [e]eat with such a person
Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Janosky: 12:29am On Aug 27, 2022
oteneaaron:

I am very sure that you will have serious nightmares tonight.

The more you speak, the more you expose yourself.

Why are disobeying a very simple command from David Splane?
Courz Oteneaaron,Templee333 pledge allegiance to Atheism, their disdain for Jesus Christ and his Father, Jehovah is very luminous.

I , Janosky pledge my allegiance to Jehovah my Creator, that is the first question &response for brothers ready for baptism (go to Courz Oteneaaron screenshot,& confirm grin).

My post will Rob you of sleep starting from tonight.

Go and report am to David Splane.

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Janosky: 12:39am On Aug 27, 2022
[url][/url]
tctrills:
It actually specifically mentioned the sins. I am not sure it spoke about a brother who disagrees with your doctrine. sexually immoral or greedy, or is an idolater [devoted to anything that takes the place of God], or is a reviler [who insults or slanders or otherwise verbally abuses others], or is a drunkard or a swindler—you must not so much as [e]eat with such a person

Oga tctrills, is 1 Corinthians 5:1-2,9-13, your Bible's doctrine?

When my Christian brother disagrees with the inspired instruction of 2Corinthians5:1-2,9-13, is that brother doing the will of God/sticking to your Bible's doctrine?
Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by johnw47: 1:00am On Aug 27, 2022
Janosky:

Courz Oteneaaron,Templee333 pledge allegiance to Atheism, their disdain for Jesus Christ and his Father, Jehovah is very luminous.
I , Janosky pledge my allegiance to Jehovah my Creator, that is the first question &response for brothers ready for baptism (go to Courz Oteneaaron screenshot,& confirm grin).

Ecclesiastes 7:6
For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool

lost fraud jw janosky

ummmm i guess he has gone to sleep, funny

Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, that is his natural way of speaking, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by tctrills: 1:08am On Aug 27, 2022
Janosky:
[url][/url]

Oga tctrills, is 1 Corinthians 5:1-2,9-13, your Bible's doctrine?

When my Christian brother disagrees with the inspired instruction of 2Corinthians5:1-2,9-13, is that brother doing the will of God/sticking to your Bible's doctrine?
The particular sins were mentioned, but disagreements were not mentioned. Paul was very specific. Also where one disagrees with us, we always think we are right but the person could be right. Peter and Paul had disagreements on doctrine.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Courz: 1:12am On Aug 27, 2022
Janosky:

JWs study in every University in this clime and NONE AT ALL was excommunicated for studying in a University,yet you,Courz make FALSE claims and throw tantrums upandan on this forum.

I repeat:
I REFUSE to take responsibility for COURZ INFINITE DELUSION & IBERIBEISM. grin grin

My fellow Readers, Please take note of the first words up in this comment: JWs study in every University. I had already mentioned this, didn't I? JWs inwardly disagree with Watchtower on this rule. Okay. What does this his comment show? It shows that he is ashamed of the "No University" rule and he is saying that he disagrees with Watchtower but he cannot say it.

His comment also shows that his brain is going through some confusion because he tries so hard to avoid mentioning the fact that Elders and Ministerial servants that either go to the University or have children there are removed from their positions! He is purposely avoiding that fact because it is an unpleasant and embarrassing thing to talk about in Public, moreso, amongst Non JWs. This is why his brain twisted many times making him to type about Disfellowshipping when it is totally unrelated to the topic. Did I mention anything about Disfellowshipping as regards University Education? No. See? He is confused again. This is how it is to be a JW. Confused! and looking stupid too.

Look at the pics below. These are proof that Watchtower removes Elders and Ministerial servants involved in University education. Elders have a secret Handbook that no other JW is allowed to read. In it, their stand on University is there.

Thanks Janosky.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Courz: 1:19am On Aug 27, 2022
Janosky:

Readers, please take note of his comment saying : their disdain for Jesus Christ and his Father, Jehovah. Are you getting me now? Like I said earlier, anyone who leaves the JWs has disdain for Jesus and Almighty God. Watchtower's mindset. It doesn't matter how many times you have obviously shown belief in God and Jesus. As long as you're not a JW, you are for Satan.

His 2nd paragraph, he omitted a vital info. What he didn't say is that he pledged his allegiance to The Organisation. Remember, Jehovah=The organisation=The Governing body. Why didn't he mention the organization?

Thanks Janosky. grin smiley

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by cornelboy(f): 2:13am On Aug 27, 2022
oteneaaron:

WHY?

That's an evidence that JWs don't follow the governing body blindly, they do things out of free will like everyone else. But guided by the TRUTH.

What's your business if JWs don't follow the advice of the GB about apostates?

We are here to defend our faith and help the innocent ones.
Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Courz: 2:46am On Aug 27, 2022
cornelboy:

That's an evidence that JWs don't follow the governing body blindly, they do things out of free will like everyone else. But guided by the TRUTH.

Let's take a look at this fellow's comment, shall we?

First paragraph, he claims that they interacting with us EXJWs is a sign that they have free will. This is how JWs talk. From both sides of their mouth. They come up with a contradictory concept to back up actions that don't make sense. Not only is his statement wrong, but if Elders and COs get to know this statement he made and what they are doing in this thread, they will be disciplined/disgraced. Get reproved/given a warning to desist from these discussions! And Yes, you are to follow Watchtower blindly. That is what they require of you! Blind obedience! Don't complain. Just Obey. I don't think you are ready to be a JW cornelboy. Except you are saying you want to be a Fair weather/Unserious JW, free to break their rules and make people like Janosky jealous of you. grin grin

He also contradicted the rules of Watchtower and disregarded the warning from their Governing body member (JW Top Leader) in that video he quoted. Instead of him to say he disagrees with Watchtower's order to stay away from Apostates, he twisted his brain and blurted out Free Will. He forgets that Free Will and Watchtower cannot be in the same sentence. There are rules! You must follow those rules else you wil be punished! Look at the pic I posted below. Watchtower says be ready to obey whether what they tell you makes sense or not!

Now, he says, "We are here to defend our faith and help the innocent ones". That's understandable right? But Watchtower specifically asked them to avoid Apostates! Why can't JWs be open and Question Watchtower against staying away from EXJWs since they all love our company? While you are disobeying Watchtower, are you ready for the consequences? Because your Elders and COs don't give a damn if you are defending your faith! If you're caught and they get your name and congregation, you will be punished!

This fellow is interesting because he is not yet a JW and is studying with JWs. But you can feel the JW ginger in him. Why? Because when people start to allow JWs study with them for long, they begin to reason and act like them due to the Brainwashing taught to JWs. This is similar to what happened with Mad MaxInDHouse. So, this dude is now a JW soldier.

Thanks cornelboy.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by johnw47: 5:52am On Aug 27, 2022
watchtower screenshot below:

funny, yes sir no sir, three bags full sir.
robots

scrub that brain man, scrub that brain

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by oteneaaron(m): 7:16am On Aug 27, 2022
cornelboy:

Lol

You don't even know what you're talking about.

Wait until you get baptized, then let the Elders in your congregation and your Circuit Overseer see what you just typed above.

Freewill and Jehovah's Witnesses cannot exist in the same sentence - you are all captives of a concept.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:47am On Aug 27, 2022
oteneaaron:
You really amuse me each time you comment on this forum against JWs because it exposes your hypocrisy! cheesy
Someone came on a forum that's not owned by Apostates to lay false claims against JWs but then interested individuals who don't know their true identify are calling on JWs expecting us to counter their lies.
zoer:

MaxinDhouse will come for you if only he won't derail the topic
zoer:

Is there a better replacement for JW?
Now you're worried that JWs are proving all what you've been saying as false informations.

Since you don't believe in God why not allow others who believe learn how to live in harmony with God's word? Matthew 23:13

All your disguise using the Courz account has been busted now you're loosing control shey, you go cry tire for this forum because JWs will not allow you spread false information about God's organization. It's better you stay on the Apostate cites on the internet where JWs are not expected to come not a public forum like Nairaland.
Ọmọ no be Apostate get this one o! cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by cornelboy(f): 7:55am On Aug 27, 2022
oteneaaron:

Lol
You don't even know what you're talking about.
Wait until you get baptized, then let the Elders in your congregation and your Circuit Overseer see what you just typed above.
Freewill and Jehovah's Witnesses cannot exist in the same sentence - you are all captives of a concept.
We can say the same for every other Christian denominations.

You atheists are the ones captured with wrong concept.
Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by cornelboy(f): 7:59am On Aug 27, 2022
Curse don't be quick to quote me. I would not reply nor read your stories.
Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:08am On Aug 27, 2022
cornelboy:

That's an evidence that JWs don't follow the governing body blindly, they do things out of free will like everyone else. But guided by the TRUTH. What's your business if JWs don't follow the advice of the GB about apostates?

My brother oteneaaron (Courz) is an offspring of the serpent! John 8:44

Such individuals already know God's standard but they will not follow neither do they want you to follow it rather they want to be your God so in their bid to get your attention they will come to you with sugarcoated mouth to blackmail God {Genesis 3:1-5} but when you're not gullible to follow them then they will start to ridicule you, if their ridicule is not working then they will attack you.

I want you to know that it's this same oteneaaron that's been trailing me for long demanding that i argue with him over the historicity of Jesus Christ:
https://www.nairaland.com/7006256/jesus-real-myth-challenge-maxindhouse
Something just keep telling me to ignore him then i discovered a thread by the same oteneaaron where a poster claiming Christian put up over a hundred posts against the Watchtower:
https://www.nairaland.com/7000070/jehovahs-witnesses-tied-freemasons
So i asked him why he's not countering this Mr Courz regarding the historicity of Jesus then oteneaaron kept mute as if the man behind the Courz account is right whereas oteneaaron is against anyone who believes in Jesus Christ.
Then i checked his profile that's when i found out that he's only against JWs and no other Religion:
https://www.nairaland.com/6994962/witnesses-jehovah-documentary
https://www.nairaland.com/7234738/jehovahs-witnesses-abuse-behind-name

You know my former profession nah, immediately i realized that he is the same Mr Courz so when i confronted him he began ranting helplessly making threats but i was just laughing at the hopeless idiot because i know there's nothing he can do, that's when he began asking for my real name and congregation, he did that for weeks and later he changed my name to Mr Coward but i kept exposing him now all of you can see that there is no Mr Courz anywhere rather it's the same oteneaaron that's behind the two accounts! wink

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by oteneaaron(m): 8:09am On Aug 27, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You really amuse me each time you comment on this forum against JWs because it exposes your hypocrisy! cheesy

Someone came on a forum that's not owned by Apostates to lay false claims against JWs but then interested individuals who don't know their true identify are calling on JWs expecting us to counter their lies.

Lol @bolded

You are only trying to justify your actions.

Tell that to the Elders in your congregation and your Circuit Overseer when your activities on Nairaland get exposed.

David Splane's command was explicit - you have disobeyed the Governing Body.

Now you're worried that JWs are proving all what you've been saying as false informations.

Since you don't believe in God why not allow others who believe learn how to live in harmony with God's word? Matthew 23:13

All your disguise using the Courz account has been busted now you're loosing control shey, you go cry tire for this forum because JWs will not allow you spread false information about God's organization. It's better you stay on the Apostate cites on the internet where JWs are not expected to come not a public forum like Nairaland.
Ọmọ no be Apostate get this one o! cheesy

I am not worried at all.

I am happy that you and your cohorts are here on Nairaland showing your true nature.

The only fact remains that you know very well that you are breaking the commandments of your cult leaders and if you get exposed, you will be in SERIOUS TROUBLE.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:12am On Aug 27, 2022
cornelboy:

We can say the same for every other Christian denominations. You atheists are the ones captured with wrong concept.

You've caught him in his own web!
If he doesn't believe in the historicity of Jesus Christ then that means it's not only JWs that's captured with a wrong concept but all the religious groups claiming Christians including Islam who also believe in Jesus!

So why is he not going after other religions?

Now Cornelboy you're seeing his true picture! wink

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:18am On Aug 27, 2022
oteneaaron:

Lol @bolded
You are only trying to justify your actions.
Tell that to the Elders in your congregation and your Circuit Overseer when your activities on Nairaland get exposed.
David Splane's command was explicit - you have disobeyed the Governing Body.

I am not worried at all.
I am happy that you and your cohorts are here on Nairaland showing your true nature.
The only fact remains that you know very well that you are breaking the commandments of your cult leaders and if you get exposed, you will be in SERIOUS TROUBLE.

Walahi talahi there's no trouble anywhere because i purposely agreed with the terms and conditions of JWs and if by tomorrow i decides to leave just as you did no police will arrest me.

So face the fact our brother is talking about APOSTATE CITES not on a public forum where interested persons are asking questions pertaining to the lies you're using different monikers to malign a group here.

I'm just happy that zoer got no response from the three monikers
oteneaaron
Courz
Templee333
regarding that one million dollars question:

zoer:

Is there a better replacement for JW?

Ọmọ the answer is capital NO! wink
Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:52am On Aug 27, 2022
cornelboy:

Curse (Courz) don't be quick to quote me. I would not reply nor read your stories.

Chai Cornelboy don rearrange oteneaaron's name!

What really baffles me is how Templee333 has refused to say anything about all the freemason, cult and demonic symbols brouhaha oteneaaron (Courz) has been talking about for years on this forum, yet he was also a JW!

Can we conclude that his SuperStory has not come to that part or he never saw anything of that nature in all his years with JWs?

Abeg that's my own question o! undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (44) (Reply)

'It Is Impossible To Find A Woman Like My Wife' - Pastor Adeboye Says / I Named My Son Isaac With Only ₦10 - Bishop David Oyedepo (Video) / His Pastor Shared His Confidential Information While Preaching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.