Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization (24332 Views)

Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization / How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Templee333(m): 10:17am On Aug 25, 2022
Courz:

Hmm. So they allowed you to use that Bible in your congregation?
That was years b4 the NWT was translated into our lang & we had to stop reading the other one in our meetings.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Janosky: 10:26am On Aug 25, 2022
zoer:

So sorry sir....can you please show me the scripture where Jesus Christ was not permitted to disclose God organization?

Is there anywhere in the Bible that God said he have an organization?
Psalm 89:7 "the Council of holy ones".
Oga,is a that Council an Organization?

Isaiah 43:10,21 (ASV) Jehovah God says JWs are His chosen servants HE calls "my People".
2 Chronicles 7:14,Acts 15:14-17 is Jehovah's People an Organization?
Remember, 'the Christians' in Acts 11:26 are the same 'God's chosen People bearing His name' @Acts 15:14-17.
Almost every Bible has a bold caption in Acts chapter 15... "The Council ....."
zoer:

So jw started from Abel?...I thought jw have a date it was established.
Jehovah's chosen people have been in existence since creation.
Jehovah God does not work in isolation.
zoer:

Well you said again that "Jesus commissioned christianity in the first century" Do you have any bible backup for that?
Please take your time to get acquainted with the gospel accounts from Matthew to Acts of the Apostles.
Acts 1:8,Acts 11:26 & Acts 15:6-17.
Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by RoyalDiadems: 10:30am On Aug 25, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You don't understand at all, i'm talking about those who vowed to be members of JWs but left and started criticizing the group without having any better performing group as a REPLACEMENT! John 6:68 compare to Luke 9:62

That's why i'm chatting with you who never vowed and turned against your own vow! Ecclesiastes 5:4 smiley

Why should people vow before joining a supposed Godly organization? Is it a cult?

Only cults use vows to hold their members captive against their will.

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Janosky: 10:33am On Aug 25, 2022
tctrills:
Mr Janosky, what wrong did I do in commending someone for being respectful? Yes, you don't agree with him, but that is not the point here. He has not come out to fight any organization. He is only telling his personal story.

There is no need to attack everyone who those not agree with you. You don't agree with most people but they do not attack you. So calm down.
I'm just making a point as I draw attention to your claim of "respectful".
My question is:
When the same OP you commend says you are "brainwashed" with "blind Faith" (the same words he used to reference JWs) & use such words to reference you,is the OP respectful?
Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by RoyalDiadems: 10:36am On Aug 25, 2022
Courz:
Templee333, were you ever used for those their fake rehearsed interviews during conventions and meetings?

My man!

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by tctrills: 10:37am On Aug 25, 2022
Janosky:

I'm just making a point as I draw attention to your claim of "respectful".
My question is:
When the same OP you commend says you are "brainwashed" with "blind Faith" (the same words he used to reference JWs) & use such words to reference you,is the OP respectful?

Baba the guy was very respectful. You have your freedom of speech to call me any name but it takes nothing away. The gentleman showed a lot of respect in his story telling.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by RoyalDiadems: 10:38am On Aug 25, 2022
Templee333:

oh yes, right from age six or seven,i started appearing at assemblies for interview in the platform. The last time i appeared was 2017 circuit assembly at Amasoma,Bayelsa State.

You mean rehearsed interviews? Please provide details. I want to learn.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Janosky: 10:42am On Aug 25, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

Why should people vow before joining a supposed Godly organization? Is it a cult?

Joshua 24:15, Joshua made a vow of loyal service to the Almighty.

Deuteronomy 23:21-23
“When you make a vow to the Lord your God, you shall not delay to pay it, for it would be sin in you, and the Lord your God will surely require it of you. However, if you refrain from vowing, it would not be sin in you. You shall be careful to perform what goes out from your lips, just as you have voluntarily vowed to the Lord your God, what you have promised.

Numbers 30:2

"If a man makes a vow to the Lord, or takes an oath to bind himself with a binding obligation, he shall not violate his word; he shall do according to all that proceeds out of his mouth"

Your choosing to worship God is a vow.

Abeg, receive Sense.
Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Courz: 10:42am On Aug 25, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

You see what you did there? Critical thinking skills. You added 1+1 to give 2. JWs cannot do that.

And Yes, it is a Cult. Have you seen their Baptism questions? Their Baptism questions are vows! And these vows are specifically to Jehovah and The Cult. I accept vows made to Almighty God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit. They don't baptise people in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit was removed and replaced by the Cult. So, the Cult owns them. If you leave, you're fukked. There will be consequences. Is that not a sign of a Cult?

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Janosky: 10:49am On Aug 25, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

No mind the mumu atheist.
In Churches, people give what they call "testimony" ,relating how God help or saved them from a particular issue.

In JWs bible study meetings, the Speaker may call on one of our brothers/sisters to give his or her personal experiences of how Jehovah God intervened in the matter appropriate to the topic of the Speakers theme of Bible Lecture.

No mind these biased individuals peddling GIBBERISH about JWs.
Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Janosky: 10:54am On Aug 25, 2022
Courz:

You see what you did there? Critical thinking skills. You added 1+1 to give 2. JWs cannot do that.

And Yes, it is a Cult. Have you seen their Baptism questions? Their Baptism questions are vows! And these vows are specifically to Jehovah and The Cult. I accept vows made to Almighty God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit. They don't baptise people in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit was removed and replaced by the Cult. So, the Cult owns them. If you leave, you're fukked. There will be consequences. Is that not a sign of a Cult?

Whom did Jesus Christ dedicate himself to?
Whom did the isrealites,God's chosen people, dedicate themselves to?

Just go delete Isaiah 43:10,21, John 20:17& Acts 3:13.
The God of isrealites is the same God of Jesus Christ.

Psalm 89:7 & Acts 15:6-17, Jehovah God has a Council,an Organization of His Servants bearing His name.
John 5:43, Jesus Christ said: I have come in the name of my Father.

Courzd IBERIBE grin
Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Courz: 10:57am On Aug 25, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

During meetings and Conventions, some JWs are interviewed. It is usually a time for these JWs Trumpets to be blown such as how long they have been JWs, if they are Regular pioneers, Elders, etc. A lot of these interviews are fake in the sense that they are always told what to say and rehearse everything before ot takes place. This method of PR stunt is a way to make the Cult look good and it is regarded as an encouragement to make JWs work harder for the Cult. The problem with this is that the stories are usually embellished with lies. If you go back to previous comments, I gave examples. My younger brother was one who was interviewed and he said he was told what to say. It is very common in the JW Land. This is why Lying is very natural to them. After the interview, everybody will clap kpa kpa kpa! grin angry

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by RoyalDiadems: 11:02am On Aug 25, 2022
Janosky:

Joshua 24:15, Joshua made a vow of loyal service to the Almighty.

Deuteronomy 23:21-23
“When you make a vow to the Lord your God, you shall not delay to pay it, for it would be sin in you, and the Lord your God will surely require it of you. However, if you refrain from vowing, it would not be sin in you. You shall be careful to perform what goes out from your lips, just as you have voluntarily vowed to the Lord your God, what you have promised.

Numbers 30:2

"If a man makes a vow to the Lord, or takes an oath to bind himself with a binding obligation, he shall not violate his word; he shall do according to all that proceeds out of his mouth"

Your choosing to worship God is a vow.

Abeg, receive Sense.

You're the one who needs sense here!

We understand making a vow unto God. That's always a personal thing, never enforced, and never a requirement to serve God.

In your case, the vow is to the organization. MaxinDHouse categorically berated the OP for leaving JW (Not God) after making a Membership vow.

I think you want to be deceptive, since you hate the truth.

In the scriptures you quoted, Joshua made a vow to God. Is JW organization your God?

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Janosky: 11:03am On Aug 25, 2022
Courz:

During meetings and Conventions, some JWs are interviewed. It is usually a time for these JWs Trumpets to be blown such as how long they have been JWs, if they are Regular pioneers, Elders, etc. A lot of these interviews are fake in the sense that they are always told what to say and rehearse everything before ot takes place. This method of PR stunt is a way to make the Cult look good and it is regarded as an encouragement to make JWs work harder for the Cult. The problem with this is that the stories are usually embellished with lies. If you go back to previous comments, I gave examples. My younger brother was one who was interviewed and he said he was told what to say. It is very common in the JW Land. This is why Lying is very natural to them.

Symptoms of Courz delusional IBERIBEISM.

You have NEVER said anything truthful on this forum.

Galatians 6:7 fall on you,serpentine brood!
Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Courz: 11:03am On Aug 25, 2022
Janosky:

I am angry because My Cult's yansh have opened

But you are in a Satanic Cult. Your beloved Watchtower dabbles in spiritism to dish you JWs Rotten spiritual food at the proper time. Who are you to point fingers at another person when your situation is worse especially as you want to die in the Satanic Cult? Your situation is worse! You are in an Antichrist Cult that seeks to replace Jesus.

Tell me, your Freemason god below was bold enough to admit that Watchtower dabbles in Angel Magic by mentioning something that is completely foreign to the Bible/Christianity (Angel number 777). What is the One True religion doing with 666 and Angel number 777? Remember, Watchtower says they get their doctrines from Angels as channel of communication and Jesus chased away the Holy Spirit when he came invisibly which explains why they are NOT inspired.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNcFrwFvOKw
Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Courz: 11:05am On Aug 25, 2022
Janosky:

Symptoms of Courz delusional IBERIBEISM.

You have NEVER said anything truthful on this forum.

Galatians 6:7 fall on you,serpentine brood!

But you are in a Satanic Cult. Your beloved Watchtower dabbles in spiritism to dish you JWs Rotten spiritual food at the proper time. Who are you to point fingers at another person when your situation is worse especially as you want to die in the Satanic Cult? Your situation is worse! You are in an Antichrist Cult that seeks to replace Jesus.

Tell me, your Freemason god below was bold enough to admit that Watchtower dabbles in Angel Magic by mentioning something that is completely foreign to the Bible/Christianity (Angel number 777). What is the One True religion doing with 666 and Angel number 777? Remember, Watchtower says they get their doctrines from Angels as channel of communication and Jesus chased away the Holy Spirit when he came invisibly which explains why they are NOT inspired.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNcFrwFvOKw
Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by RoyalDiadems: 11:06am On Aug 25, 2022
Courz:

During meetings and Conventions, some JWs are interviewed. It is usually a time for these JWs Trumpets to be blown such as how long they have been JWs, if they are Regular pioneers, Elders, etc. A lot of these interviews are fake in the sense that they are always told what to say and rehearse everything before ot takes place. This method of PR stunt is a way to make the Cult look good and it is regarded as an encouragement to make JWs work harder for the Cult. The problem with this is that the stories are usually embellished with lies. If you go back to previous comments, I gave examples. My younger brother was one who was interviewed and he said he was told what to say. It is very common in the JW Land. This is why Lying is very natural to them. After the interview, everybody will clap kpa kpa kpa! grin angry

That's satanic!

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Templee333(m): 11:08am On Aug 25, 2022
ELDERS 2nd MEETINGS
It's usually announced that Elders & MS should wait after meeting. As a child i didn't knw what those meetings were meant 4. Sometimes the elders meeting on Friday night continued into the dark & my dad would grope his way back home with any of us who waited 4 him. We spent those waiting hours chasing grasshopers with other elders children.We used wet soil to build castles & mansions 4 the grasshopers & put them in. Sometimes elders meeting ended in a conflict where someone will angrily banged the door & walk out,then another one will call him: "hey brother John come back..."
If u observed very well,brother John will be announced days later frm the platform as "no longer one of Jehovah's Witnesses,be careful with him", then the congregation will pretend to be sad. Sometimes elders angrily quarreled among themselves & brought their meeting to a sudden end...

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Courz: 11:19am On Aug 25, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

We understand making a vow unto God. That's always a personal thing, never enforced, and never a requirement to serve God.

In your case, the vow is to the organization. MaxinDHouse categorically berated the OP for leaving JW (Not God) after making a Membership vow.

In the scriptures you quoted, Joshua made a vow to God. Is JW organization your God

At the bolded, you don't know before? Anyone that leaves the JW Cult has left God. Anyone that speaks against their Governing body is speaking against God. Do the Math. JWs have been trained not to know the difference between Jehovah, Governing body and Organisation. The three all mean the same thing. Jehovah =Governing body=Organisation. Understand this thing I am saying then you will understand JWs. Look at their publications. Try replacing the words Jehovah with Governing body or replacing Jehovah's organisation with Governing body. Everything will rhyme.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by RoyalDiadems: 11:37am On Aug 25, 2022
Courz:

At the bolded, you don't know before? Anyone that leaves the JW Cult has left God. Anyone that speaks against their Governing body is speaking against God. Do the Math. JWs have been trained not to know the difference between Jehovah, Governing body and Organisation. The three all mean the same thing. Jehovah =Governing body=Organisation. Understand this thing I am saying then you will understand JWs. Look at their publications. Try replacing the words Jehovah with Governing body or replacing Jehovah's organisation with Governing body. Everything will rhyme.

Wow!

The devil has used this organization to initiate many into satanism unconsciously.

One of the reasons they would not see any fault with this and other flaws of their organization is that they've been blinded by demons. This is typical of all cults. It takes a great work of the Holy Spirit to make them see the darkness they're in.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Janosky: 11:51am On Aug 25, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

You are not honest.
The 1st question in Courz screenshot is evidence against you.
Galatians 6:10,"Family of believers" is Jehovah's organization.
Is family just one person?
Psalm 89:5-7, please go & learn.
The Council of Psalms 89:5-7 works with the Council in Jerusalem,Acts 15:6-17.

You either get it or continue deceiving yourself
RoyalDiadems:

Titus 1:10-11,it is necessary to do that..."
Max did well.
Paul berated individuals who left the family of believers working with the Council of Psalms 89:5-7.

2 Timothy 4:10,14-15, Titus 1:10-11, Oga delete them from your Bible and have peace.

RoyalDiadems:

In the scriptures you quoted, Joshua made a vow to God. Is JW organization your God?
Would Ronaldo sign for Man Utd and be loyal to Liverpool?

When you are loyal to your marital vow, are you loyal to God?

Are you also loyal to the family of believers when you honor your vows to God?

Una NEVER get Sense or even ready to receive sense .
Mumu Churchians.angry angry.

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Janosky: 11:57am On Aug 25, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

That's satanic!
It's very satanic to swallow GIBBERISH the way you are doing.
Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Janosky: 12:06pm On Aug 25, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

Wow!

The devil has used this organization to initiate many into satanism unconsciously.

One of the reasons they would not see any fault with this and other flaws of their organization is that they've been blinded by demons. This is typical of all cults. It takes a great work of the Holy Spirit to make them see the darkness they're in.
You swallow GIBBERISH, pls continue. grin grin
Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by oteneaaron(m): 12:25pm On Aug 25, 2022
Janosky:

You swallow GIBBERISH, pls continue. grin grin

You sound pained and jittery bro.

Why don't you allow the OP finish sharing his experience?

Why are you derailing the thread?

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Janosky: 12:38pm On Aug 25, 2022
oteneaaron:

Is RoyalDiadems the OP,Templee333 who started this thread?

You are very delusional, Oteneaaron.
Please, continue in your folly grin
Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Templee333(m): 1:02pm On Aug 25, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

Weeks b4 assemblies/conventions,the chairman of the event will send an invitation to ev'ry brothers whose talk include interview/demonstration to come to a specific venue (Assembly or kingdom hall or anywhere the chairman chooses) for rehearsal.There's a panel of 3 or more brothers to watch & approve ur presentation.If u say something that's not what they want to hear u'll have to change it. Once they're satisfied with ur presentation they ask u what type of clothe u'r gona wear that day. Suit & long tie are preferable. In the main day,if u say or do something different frm what u were told in the rehearsal u'll have to answer questions in the chairman's office. If it's so serious,they may tell u to go back to the platform & appologize 4 what u said earlier or else be disfellowshiped from the organization.

6 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Nelidee(m): 1:02pm On Aug 25, 2022
Templee333:
ELDERS 2nd MEETINGS
It's usually announced that Elders & MS should wait after meeting. As a child i didn't knw what those meetings were meant 4. Sometimes the elders meeting on Friday night continued into the dark & my dad would grope his way back home with any of us who waited 4 him. We spent those waiting hours chasing grasshopers with other elders children.We used wet soil to build castles & mansions 4 the grasshopers & put them in. Sometimes elders meeting ended in a conflict where someone will angrily banged the door & walk out,then another one will call him: "hey brother John come back..."
If u observed very well,brother John will be announced days later frm the platform as "no longer one of Jehovah's Witnesses
,be careful with him", then the congregation will pretend to be sad. Sometimes elders angrily quarreled among themselves & brought their meeting to a sudden end...

lol @ the bolded.

Unfortunately, that is the only way a "conc" devout jw elder can wake up to his senses and see the truth that the organisation is nothing but a cult.

If you show them proof that their bible is pure heresy. They will call it apostasy.

If you show them proof that their founder CTR was a freemason who enganged in various forms of spiritism, even using pagan symbols on books he published, They will call it apostasy.

If you show them proof that both Russell, Rutherford and Nathan made numerous failed prophecies concerning the end of the world which all failed, They will call it apostasy.

If you show them proof that Rutherford built a house claiming that Abraham and other Bible characters would be resurrected in a particular year and they will live with him in that house, They will call it apostasy.

If you show them proof that numerous pedophiles exist secretly in the organisation and the organisation has been dragged to court numerous times because of this, they will call it apostasy and persecution.

If you show them proof that their Lords in Warwick allow members in a particular country to transfuse blood and save their loved ones while other members in other countries sit on the hospital bed and watch their loved ones die due to a demonic occultic no blood policy, They will call it apostasy.

If you tell them that the rejection of Christ blood and body, (Bread and wine) done in their memorial event yearly originates from a satanic celebration called the black mass, They will call it apostasy.

They call every single thing you bring to them as evidence apostasy, because they are under a very serious spell concocted and prepared by their 7/8 Lords in Warwick whom they view as "Gods mouth piece".

But I tell you, the very moment a witness gets involved in a case were he or she is wronged by someone and the elders hold a meeting and pass judgement in favour of the person who committed the wrong act....That is the moment the spell disappears and the witness begins to see the true color of his/her organisation.

That is the moment all the things they called apostasy begins to make sense. That is the moment they wake up from the spell and recover their God given senses.

The former governing body member that left the organisation did not write a book against the organisation when all was well and okay. He wrote the book exposing the organisation when his GB colleagues disciplined him for associating with a disfellowshipped member who questioned their doctrines.

It's sad but the truth is the only way a devout jw can wake up is when his/her ego has been bruised. when they have been humiliated or harrased in one way or the other.

The ones who leave as a result of doing personal research on the organisation and believing the research they did are very few and if you do a background check, such ones were PIMO (physically in, Mentally out).

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Courz: 1:08pm On Aug 25, 2022
Templee333:

Weeks b4 assemblies/conventions,the chairman of the event will send an invitation to ev'ry brothers whose talk include interview/demonstration to come to for interview.There's a panel of 3 or more brothers to watch & approve ur presentation.If u say something that's not what they want to hear u'll have to change it. Once they're satisfied with ur presentation they ask u what type of clothe u'r gona wear that day. Suit & long tie are preferable. In the main day,if u say or do something different frm what u were told in the rehearsal u'll have to answer questions in the chairman's office. If it's so serious,they may tell u to go back to the platform & appologize 4 what u said earlier or else be disfellowshiped from the organization.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha.....

YeI!

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Courz: 1:10pm On Aug 25, 2022
oteneaaron:

grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Courz: 1:18pm On Aug 25, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

Wow!

And that is why we are here to do the Lord's work. Everything that has been hidden must come to light. Jesus said so.

You see that JW Broadcast I posted some comments back? Their Governing body member there just admitted to Watchtower's involvement in Angel numbers and they have admitted it that they get their messages from Angels. I remember when I first watched that Broadcast, that 777 just piqued my interest and I asked myself, "What the heck is 777? That is a strange thing for this man to say". It wasn't until I researched Satanic Cults that I realised what that was. And everything I had read about Watchtower's Enochian Magic started to make perfect sense. There are so many warnings against Angel numbers! Straight up Demonism right there. If Aleister Crowley, the famous Satanist that founded Thelema Cult and the Sex Cult called Ordo Templi Orientis Cult OTO (Google these Cults) can write a book about 777, No True Christian should be near it!

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Templee333(m): 2:45pm On Aug 25, 2022
ASSEMBLIES & CONVENTIONS
Special assembly day was boring 4 kids apart frm the afternoon break where u could eat all types of candies & moi-moi, buns & eggrolls,fish pie. We saved money months b4 assemblies & conventions so that we could enjoy all the goodies of the afternoon break. How could u expect children to sit for hours listening to long talks that lasted more than 30 minuetes each? We had to stroll to the urinary & toilet frequently.But then,the ATTENDANTS were instructed to not allow children stroll outside without the company of an adult.If u tried to spread a mat under the long wooden benches in our old Assembly Hall & lie down,these same ATTENDANT guys will come & ask u to sit up. These guys were so so annoying & kids hated them badly. Sometimes when they go around disturbing adults frm their sleep,they'll receive insults & asked to mind their business.Once we noticed that it was time 4 d closing song,we sprang up with joy knwing that our torment 4 d day was coming to an end...

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Templee333(m): 3:24pm On Aug 25, 2022
...Circuit assemblies were a bit better than the 1st one because of the camping. It's 2 days & people frm distant cong will have to camp in the assembly hall dormitory. It's Usually on weekend (Saturday & Sunday). A day b4 the main assembly began,regular pioneers would gather in a Kingdom Hall located inside the Ass.Hall for their pioneers assembly or meeting (I will explain what happens in pioneers' meetings later). Far away congregations who wanted to lodge in the dormitory had to arrive on Thursday. Though we loved circuit assembly more than Special,District Conventions were the best.It came with all the enjoyments that a Jw kid could imagine. It's the most thrilling event of the year for all JWs. We nick named it December convention because ours often came up on late Nov to mid December. It's time to wear the best clothes of the year...STAY ON FOR MORE STORIES

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (44) (Reply)

Femi Aribisala: How I Stopped The Rain At My Niece's Wedding / Televangelist Wants Followers To Pay For $54 Million Private Jet, It's His 4th / Good Friday: Is Abstaining From Meat Superstitous Or Biblical?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.