Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,082 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization (24773 Views)

Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization / How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by johnw47: 9:25am On Aug 27, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

they will start to ridicule you, if their ridicule is not working then they will attack you.

like this below, is that what you mean?

MaxInDHouse:
My brother oteneaaron (Courz) is an offspring of the serpent!

i was just laughing at the hopeless idiot wink

job 15:12 Why doth thine heart carry thee away? and what do thy eyes wink at

when you false jw's are lying about Christians and other
you are often talking about yourselves

Mat 23:27  Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You are like whitewashed tombs, which look beautiful on the outside but on the inside are full of the bones of the dead and everything unclean. 
Mat 23:28  In the same way, on the outside you appear to people as righteous but on the inside you are full of hypocrisy and wickedness.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:32am On Aug 27, 2022
If you want go and employ more false accusers God's Holy Spirit will continue to expose all of you just as it did when your ancestors paid liars to come and bear false accusations against our Master, Lord and King Christ Jesus.

Of course all their accusations proved to be false as they failed to agree with themselves!

Many, indeed, were giving false witness against him, but their testimonies were not in agreement! Mark 14:56

Oteneaaron (Courz) everyone knows that there is no religion without rules binding on the adherents so JWs has Bible based rules that's binding on all members. Templee333 has nothing to say about all your freemason and demonic symbols brouhaha.

So can you harmonize your accusation to make it meaningful before everyone on this forum? cheesy
Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Courz: 9:37am On Aug 27, 2022
cornelboy:
Curse don't be quick to quote me. I would not reply nor read your stories.

Lets analyse this comment, readers. Do you notice he did not directly quote me? Amongst the JW minions in this forum, this guy is the weakest. E no sabi argue with facts and figures. He only repeats what his JW teacher told him. Finish! He only has strength for arguing against Muslims. He is a JW soldier but he is not that strong. The guy dey choose im battle. E don tire for my matter
This is why he didn't quote me. He said he won't reply but do we care about that?

Cornelboy, I am quoting you not because I want you to reply me. In case you haven't noticed, I am using you JWs comments for analysis to help readers understand you and your Cult better.

Once again, Thanks Cornelboy. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:51am On Aug 27, 2022
Courz:

Lets analyse this comment, readers. Do you notice he did not directly quote me? Amongst the JW minions in this forum, this guy is the weakest. E no sabi argue with facts and figures. He only repeats what his JW teacher told him. Finish! He only has strength for arguing against Muslims. He is a JW soldier but he is not that strong. The guy dey choose im battle. E don tire for my matter
This is why he didn't quote me. He said he won't reply but do we care about that?

Cornelboy, I am quoting you not because I want you to reply me. In case you haven't noticed, I am using you JWs comments for analysis to help readers understand you and your Cult better.

Once again, Thanks Cornelboy. grin grin

Are you not ashamed of yourself that an interested person like Cornelboy is speaking up for what he's learning as TRUTH?

How many times do you want him to tell everyone on this forum that he's not yet one of the baptized JWs?

Wait until he finish his studies then you can start threatening him to reveal his name and congregation to you nah! cheesy
Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Courz: 9:58am On Aug 27, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Chai Cornelboy don rearrange oteneaaron's name!

What really baffles me is how Templee333 has refused to say anything about all the freemason, cult and demonic symbols brouhaha oteneaaron (Courz) has been talking about for years on this forum, yet he was also a JW!

Can we conclude that his SuperStory has not come to that part or he never saw anything of that nature in all his years with JWs?

Abeg that's my own question o! undecided

Readers, there is confusion in this comment abi? He mentions Oteneaaron and me Courz and lumps the two of us together. Remember some comments back, I said Watchtower teaches JWs to be delusional. This comment is a Classic case of it.

This fellow believes that Oteneaaron and I are one and the same person. Why? Simply because Oteneaaron created a thread titled Are Jehovah's witnesses tied to Freemasons. Because I have more than enough evidence to back up that thread, I dominated the thread. Mad MaxInDHouse seeing this, believed we are the same person and began to accuse us. Is that a logical conclusion to arrive at? No. What happened here? JWs were overwhelmed by the hard core evidence in that thread. The thread choke! They were so bitter that they began to lump 2 or 3 persons together to form one person. What is that called? Delusion.

JWs pride themselves of being best in arguments. When they are losing in it, they become sore losers. They either start name calling you or start attaching Satan to you or start saying you have different monikers. Seeing different monikers challenging them is overwhelming. So, to make themselves feel better psychologically, they start lumping 2 or 3 monikers together.

I know I have somewhat dominated this thread. Readers, does that mean I am Templee333 too? Mad MaxInDHouse claims to be an Intelligent officer. But it is disgraceful that he cannot tell the difference between I and Oteneaaron. We don't share similar beliefs. I am a Christian. I made that very clear in the Are Jehovah's witnesses tied to Freemasons Thread. I keep pointing fingers at the JWs with the Bible. My comments have been reflecting that. That should tell you something as a sane person. But still, Mad MaxInDHouse can't tell the difference. The delusion is strong isn't it?

Readers, this is how the psyche of a JW works. Do you want to be like this?

Thanks Mad MaxInDHouse. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by oteneaaron(m): 10:02am On Aug 27, 2022
Courz:

Readers, there is confusion in this comment abi? He mentions Oteneaaron and me Courz and lumps the two of us together. Remember some comments back, I said Watchtower teaches JWs to be delusional. This comment is a Classic case of it.

This fellow believes that Oteneaaron and I are one and the same person. Why? Simply because Oteneaaron created a thread titled Are Jehovah's witnesses tied to Freemasons. Because I have more than enough evidence to back up that thread, I dominated the thread. Mad MaxInDHouse seeing this, believed we are the same person and began to accuse us. Is that a logical conclusion to arrive at? No. What happened here? JWs were overwhelmed by the hard core evidence in that thread. The thread choke! They were so bitter that they began to lump 2 or 3 persons together to form one person. What is that called? Delusion.

JWs pride themselves of being best in arguments. When they are losing in it, they become sore losers. They either start name calling you or start attaching Satan to you or start saying you have different monikers. Seeing different monikers challenging them is overwhelming. So, to make themselves feel better psychologically, they start lumping 2 or 3 monikers together.

I know I have somewhat dominated this thread. Readers, does that mean I am Templee333 too? Mad MaxInDHouse claims to be an Intelligent officer. But it is disgraceful that he cannot tell the difference between I and Oteneaaron. We don't share similar beliefs. I am a Christian. I made that very clear in the Are Jehovah's witnesses tied to Freemasons Thread. I keep pointing fingers at the JWs with the Bible. My comments have been reflecting that. That should tell you something as a sane person. But still, Mad MaxInDHouse can't tell the difference. The delusion is strong isn't it?

Wotowoto

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:03am On Aug 27, 2022
Courz:

The oteneaaron's account says Jesus doesn't exist at all but you dropped over 100 posts on his thread without saying a single thing about Jesus at least to help him after all if JWs are lost and they refused to listen to you why not help someone else like oteneaaron to know your Jesus? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:06am On Aug 27, 2022
oteneaaron:

Wotowoto
grin grin

Oya prove me wrong that you're not the same person disguising as two by helping him to know how delusional he is if he believes in Jesus whose historicity is false according to you! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Courz: 10:08am On Aug 27, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Are you not ashamed of yourself that an interested person like Cornelboy is speaking up for what he's learning as TRUTH?

How many times do you want him to tell everyone on this forum that he's not yet one of the baptized JWs?

Wait until he finish his studies then you can start threatening him to reveal his name and congregation to you nah! cheesy

Readers, look at 1st paragraph. Does that make sense? As a JW, the first instinct is to to protect all interested people who want to join the Cult at all costs! Remember, the Preaching JWs do is Recruitment. Take note! This is why many people can spot that and instantly reject JWs right away when Preaching. JWs will tell you, "We are not here to convert you o! We are just here to preach the good news". Lies! Mbanu! They want to recruit you.

2nd paragraph, I already made that clear. This guy is just looking for words to say. Let's move on.

3rd paragraph. This is similar to what I said. He is protecting his recruit for Watchtower. But notice, there is some spirit of fear in there. He is very afraid of what will happen if his name and congregation is gotten to expose him to his Elders and CO. I mentioned earlier, JWs are not allowed to be in threads like this.

Thanks Mad MaxInDHouse. smiley smiley

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:15am On Aug 27, 2022
Overtaki don overtake overtake eeya
Overtaki don overtake overtake
~ Fela Anikulapo Kuti

Abeg where is the original Storyteller jàre? cheesy
Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Courz: 10:19am On Aug 27, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

The oteneaaron's account says Jesus doesn't exist at all but you dropped over 100 posts on his thread without saying a single thing about Jesus at least to help him after all if JWs are lost and they refused to listen to you why not help someone else like oteneaaron to know your Jesus? cheesy

Another Exhibit. Mad MaxInDHouse has admitted that Oteneaaron doesn't believe Jesus existed. Readers, that shoUld tell you his belief already.

I Courz, have been accusing JWs of being against Jesus unknowingly. I tell them that they don't follow the words of Jesus. I expose to them how Watchtower, being a Freemason Cult, has deceptively taught JWs to reject Jesus unknowingly! I pointed out warnings from Jesus in the Bible about Watchtower. I have been advocating for Jesus in all the comments in the Are Jehovah's witnesses tied to Freemasons thread. Every discussion I have with these delusional JWs, I am always pointing out where Watchtower fits the description of the type of people Jesus warned against! Did it dawn on this dude where I stand? Mbanu. The guy is a dullard and a Disgrace to whatever Intelligence stands for. Empty vessels make the loudest noise. I am an Intelligent officer of the whole world. Go and ask about me. We do this for a living. You are the same moniker. sad sad

Delusion.

Readers, once again, this is what is like to be a JW. Watchtower transforms you to something else.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Courz: 10:26am On Aug 27, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Overtaki don overtake overtake eeya
Overtaki don overtake overtake
~ Fela Anikulapo Kuti

Abeg where is the original Storyteller jàre? cheesy

Check out his opening. It is a song. When this particular JW is facing a fact I am showing him, he starts singing as a response. One time we were replying ourselves. When he didn't know what to say, he started singing, Ooh La La La, Let's go dancing. Another time, I asked him a question based on what Watchtower said, he started singing Kizz Daniel Buga song.

Readers, are you getting me now? Can you see how the JWs have proved me and Templee333 right by their responses? I hope you learnt something.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:32am On Aug 27, 2022
Courz:

Check out his opening. It is a song. When this particular JW is facing a fact I am showing him, he starts singing as a response. One time we were replying ourselves. When he didn't know what to say, he started singing, Ooh La La La, Let's go dancing. Another time, I asked him a question based on what Watchtower said, he started singing Kizz Daniel Buga song.

Readers, are you getting me now? Can you see how the JWs have proved me and Templee333 right by their responses? I hope you learnt something.

Ọ̀gbẹ́ni you're DERAILING this thread, please let the followers hear more stories from the OP! cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Courz: 10:54am On Aug 27, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Ọ̀gbẹ́ni you're DERAILING this thread, please let the followers hear more stories from the OP! cheesy

Readers, he says I am derailing the thread. You can see he knows not what to say. Let's take a recap on the events since this thread started.

Templee333 said JWs, stay away from this thread or else your weak faith in your Cult will vanish! What then happened? A JW showed up. Him.

Templee333 starts his story. I joined in because I also have similar experience and have been adding more which has benefited readers so far. The thread is getting interesting. Op is still posting his story. Some questions were asked and we were answering. What happened?

JWs showed up again. The thread was derailed. What did I do? I said okay just so that there are not many pages of wasted words without purpose, I decided that the derailment becomes something beneficial for readers by providing you analysis of how JWs reason which is still part of the story. Since then, JWs have derailed.

Now, here he is asking for the Op to proceed. But he started the derailment. Readers, are you getting me now?

Thanks Mad MaxInDHouse! grin smiley

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:28am On Aug 27, 2022
Courz:

Readers, he says I am derailing the thread. You can see he knows not what to say. Let's take a recap on the events since this thread started.

Templee333 said JWs, stay away from this thread or else your weak faith in your Cult will vanish! What then happened? A JW showed up. Him.

Templee333 starts his story. I joined in because I also have similar experience and have been adding more which has benefited readers so far. The thread is getting interesting. Op is still posting his story. Some questions were asked and we were answering. What happened?

JWs showed up again. The thread was derailed. What did I do? I said okay just so that there are not many pages of wasted words without purpose, I decided that the derailment becomes something beneficial for readers by providing you analysis of how JWs reason which is still part of the story. Since then, JWs have derailed.

Now, here he is asking for the Op to proceed. But he started the derailment. Readers, are you getting me now?

Thanks Mad MaxInDHouse! grin smiley

A soul has turned back from following your lies due to our intervention!
This was what this guy said when he first sighted this thread:

zoer:

MaxinDhouse will come for you if only he won't derail the topic

But after few discussion he asked:

zoer:

Is there a better replacement for JW?

Of course there is no better performing group so he has learned something on this thread!

JWs is that mountain spoken of in the Bible book of Isaiah 2:2-4 and repeated at Micah 4:1-3 Jesus emphasized on this group when he said:

“You are the light of the world. A city cannot be hid when located on a mountain" Matthew 5:14

So it's left to him to decide what he's going to do with what he has seen on this thread whether he will allow your stories to wash away {Matthew 13:3-9} that one million dollars question from his heart or continue in his quest just like the Samaritan woman who asked Jesus:

“Sir, I see that you are a prophet. Our forefathers worshipped on this mountain, but you people say that in Jerusalem is the place where people must worship" John 4:19-20

You often refer to me as "boy" but do you notice the correlation between how that lady in the Bible began addressing Jesus after knowing his worth?

Well that man (i don't know his age) began addressing me respectfully as "SIr"

So just as Jesus said the gates of hades can't stop God's prospective sheep, they will be found no matter what you do! smiley

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Courz: 11:47am On Aug 27, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

A soul has turned back from following your lies due to our intervention!
This was what this guy said when he first sighted this thread:

But after few discussion he asked:

Of course there is no better performing group so he has learned something on this thread!

JWs is that mountain spoken of in the Bible book of Isaiah 2:2-4 and repeated at Micah 4:1-3 Jesus emphasized on this group when he said:

“You are the light of the world. A city cannot be hid when located on a mountain" Matthew 5:14

So it's left to him to decide what he's going to do with what he has seen on this thread whether he will allow your stories to wash away {Matthew 13:3-9} that one million dollars question from his heart or continue in his quest just like the Samaritan woman who asked Jesus:

“Sir, I see that you are a prophet. Our forefathers worshipped on this mountain, but you people say that in Jerusalem is the place where people must worship" John 4:19-20

You often refer to me as "boy" but do you notice the correlation between how that lady in the Bible began addressing Jesus after knowing his worth?

Well that man (i don't know his age) began addressing me respectfully as "SIr"

So just as Jesus said the gates of hades can't stop God's prospective sheep, they will be found no matter what you do! smiley

Readers, are you seeing what is going on in this comment? Let me tell you. JWs usually have a certain personality in the Kingdom Hall and when Preaching then another personality outside. You can call it Multiple personalities based on hypocrisy.

Because of the unspeakable secrets of Watchtower that I posted in that thread, this fellow threatened to use the CIA to attack me. Oteneaaron and every other person can testify to this. A JW that is supposed to be harmless and leave everything to Jehovah, so they say. What does this mean? It means all I said was correct and only a person that has dirty secrets will think of trying to attack someone for exposing them! Funny enough, the topic of discussion was about Watchtower goimg after EXJWs that expose their secrets. But what did God decide to do? He decided to show people that Mad MaxInDHouse has the same character with Watchtower! JWs are robotic copies of Watchtower.

Now when it was obvious he fukked up, he did about turn, acted as if he never made threats then went into self righteous preachy mode and started quoting scriptures like he is doing here. He said a bunch of boasting statements then slapped a couple of verses that are not related to what he is saying.

Readers, when JWs have fukked in making certain statements or have nothing to say because what you said is true, they go into self righteousness mode, make boasting statements and slap some unrelated verses to make what they say look authentic.

Thanks Mad MaxInDHouse. smiley
Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Courz: 11:48am On Aug 27, 2022
Templee333, please continue.
Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:50am On Aug 27, 2022
Chai even Templee333 is confused now as Mr Courz (oteneaaron) has taken over the whole SUPERSTORY thread! embarassed

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:52am On Aug 27, 2022
Courz:

Templee333, please continue.
Now you're talking! grin
Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Courz: 11:52am On Aug 27, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Chai even Templee333 is confused now as Mr Courz (oteneaaron) has taken over the whole SUPERSTORY thread! cheesy

Exhibit. He turned around and pointed fingers after derailing the thread.
Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by oteneaaron(m): 11:54am On Aug 27, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Chai even Templee333 is confused now as Mr Courz (oteneaaron) has taken over the whole SUPERSTORY thread! embarassed

@bolded

Are you in any way trying to insinuate that Templee333 is lying?

Because it is only lies that anyone can refer to as "SUPERSTORY"

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:57am On Aug 27, 2022
Courz:

Exhibit. He turned around and pointed fingers after derailing the thread.

I acted on the calling of interested persons:

TenQ:
My legs crossed.
Waiting for MaxIntheHouse , Janosky

zoer:

MaxinDhouse will come for you if only he won't derail the topic

Who invited you Sir? wink

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:59am On Aug 27, 2022
oteneaaron:

@bolded
Are you in any way trying to insinuate that Templee333 is lying?
Because it is only lies that anyone can refer to as "SUPERSTORY"

Don't worry let followers of this thread listen attentively so they can form an opinion on what the SUPERSTORY is all about! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by oteneaaron(m): 12:03pm On Aug 27, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Don't worry let followers of this thread listen attentively so they can form an opinion on what the SUPERSTORY is all about! cheesy

I was asking you.

You first used the term "SUPERSTORY" and I am asking what you are trying to insinuate.

What do you - MaxInDHouse mean by referring the experience Templee333 has shared so far as "SUPERSTORY"?

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Courz: 12:04pm On Aug 27, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I acted on the calling of interested persons:

Who invited you Sir? wink

Who invited me? Hahahahahahahahahahaha. Did you read the Opening post correctly? Intelligent officer of the whole world. You JWs were never invited. You were warned to stay away and since then you derailed the thread and I decided to use you JWs as Case study. There was a bait. You fell for it and now people can see who you are. Your derailment is kinda like a blessing in disguise because it formed part of the story anyways. grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:48pm On Aug 27, 2022
oteneaaron:

I was asking you.
You first used the term "SUPERSTORY" and I am asking what you are trying to insinuate.
What do you - MaxInDHouse mean by referring the experience Templee333 has shared so far as "SUPERSTORY"?

According to that TV Show it's about series Sir and the OP is an Àjàlá travel missionary going from one religion to another:

His experience with Olumba ~

https://www.nairaland.com/7253447/experience-olumba-obu-ooo

His experience with Eckankar ~

https://www.nairaland.com/7267762/experience-eckankar-religion

His experience with Jehovah's Witnesses ~

https://www.nairaland.com/7296359/experience-jehovahs-witnesses-organization

But what really baffles me here is how he didn't start from his first experience because according to him he was born a JW so going by that he supposed to start from the beginning of his Àjàlá travel journey!

So if he's into STORIES of his journey through different religions is the whole thing not a SUPERSTORY? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:52pm On Aug 27, 2022
Courz:

Who invited me? Hahahahahahahahahahaha. Did you read the Opening post correctly? Intelligent officer of the whole world. You JWs were never invited. You were warned to stay away and since then you derailed the thread and I decided to use you JWs as Case study. There was a bait. You fell for it and now people can see who you are. Your derailment is kinda like a blessing in disguise because it formed part of the story anyways. grin grin

That's why i first show those calling me that the OP said dedicated JWs aren't invited: but due to the persistence and sincerity of zoer i ignored the LYING OP to address those who wants to know the TRUTH and it was indeed a success! wink

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:53pm On Aug 27, 2022
One thing most critics of the organization of Jehovah's Witnesses don't know is that while you're trying to say anything about this organization try to focus on what really is unacceptable in any human society because Apostle Paul after mentioning all the qualities found in the FRUIT of the spirit {Galatians 5:22-23} which Jesus said will be only sign honest hearted and sincere individuals will be given to IDENTIFY his true disciples {Matthew 7:16-18} Paul concluded in his comment by saying:

""against this there is no law" Galatians 5:23b

So instead of thinking about what made you leave any religious group focus on what they're practicing that's a menace to the human race in general.

Remember that Jesus said:

"you must love Jehovah your God with your whole heart and with your whole soul and with your whole mind and with your whole strength.’ The second is this, ‘You must love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no other commandment greater than these" Mark 12:30-31

Love for God can't be noticed by everyone but your love for neighbours will show that you really worth living because you will be a blessing in your neighbourhood! smiley

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Courz: 2:38pm On Aug 27, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
One thing most critics of the organization of Jehovah's Witnesses don't know is that while you're trying to say anything about this organization try to focus on what really is unacceptable in any human society because Apostle Paul after mentioning all the qualities found in the FRUIT of the spirit {Galatians 5:22-23} which Jesus said will be only sign honest hearted and sincere individuals will be given to IDENTIFY his true disciples {Matthew 7:16-18} Paul concluded in his comment by saying:

""against this there is no law" Galatians 5:23b

So instead of thinking about what made you leave any religious group focus on what they're practicing that's a menace to the human race in general.

Remember that Jesus said:

"you must love Jehovah your God with your whole heart and with your whole soul and with your whole mind and with your whole strength.’ The second is this, ‘You must love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no other commandment greater than these" Mark 12:30-31

Love for God can't be noticed by everyone but your love for neighbours will show that you really worth living because you will be a blessing in your neighbourhood! smiley

Hey Mad MaxInDHouse! A kingdom hall has been sold when you read the link below and watch the video there. Watchtower is losing members everywhere and selling kingdom halls. grin grin grin

Guess who Watchtower sold the Kingdom Hall to? New Age Religion. Same religion that teaches Angel Numbers. Angel Magic. That Watchtower practices. So much for dedicating a kingdom hall to Jehovah. grin grin grin

https://www.reddit.com/r/exjw/comments/wyzl87/kingdom_halls_are_being_sold/

Readers, just Google Watchtower selling Kingdom halls. You will see Kingdom halls in different places being sold. Watchtower's chariot is moving at a fast pace. Praise Jah! grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:46pm On Aug 27, 2022
Courz:

Hey Mad MaxInDHouse! A kingdom hall has been sold when you read the link below and watch the video there. Watchtower is losing members everywhere and selling kingdom halls. grin grin grin
Guess who Watchtower sold the Kingdom Hall to? New Age Religion. Same religion that teaches Angel Numbers. Angel Magic. That Watchtower practices. So much for dedicating a kingdom hall to Jehovah. grin grin grin
https://www.reddit.com/r/exjw/comments/wyzl87/kingdom_halls_are_being_sold/
Readers, just Google Watchtower selling Kingdom halls. You will see Kingdom halls in different places being sold. Watchtower's chariot is moving at a fast pace. Praise Jah! grin grin cheesy

Clown using one moniker to post then using the other to like.

Nah SUPERSTORY from Templee333 we dey here for go and open your own shop! wink

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Courz: 3:14pm On Aug 27, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Clown using one moniker to post then using the other to like.

Nah SUPERSTORY from Templee333 we dey here for go and open your own shop! wink

Readers, do you know what is so funny about Watchtower selling Kingdom Halls everywhere? Watchtower has been claiming for years that JWs worldwide are 8.6 million. Now, that cannot be correct since many kingdom halls are being sold. A kingdom hall could have over a 100 JWs. Imagine these many sales of Kingdom halls and what it will do to the population of JWs. And this has been going on for years! Will Watchtower ever admit to JWs that they are bleeding members this much? Nope! Because of their arrogance, they continue to lie to JWs that their population is increasing and that more and more people are joining the cult showing that Jehovah is blessing the organisation abundantly!

Oh If only JWs can give themselves the permission to google these sales! Watchtower has been lying about their numbers for years. Do not believe the population numbers you see in their yearbooks! I repeat, Watchtower has been cooking up their numbers for years! Only africans are that interested in this Cult. But even at that, their population has been decreasing too in Africa. They used to be over 400,000 in naija. Now they are 327,000 or there about. But the real figure is way lower than that.

This is what we call Information Control. If you can control information, you can control humans.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization by Templee333(m): 3:37pm On Aug 27, 2022
THE SISTER THAT EVERY CHILD FEARED
There's an elderly sister in the cong that took it as her task to yank every children ears after meeting,saying they slept or disturbed during meeting.All the children in the cong feared her & often run away frm her.She was also knwn as a very wicked woman in her community.She was the type who'd curse children that fetched firehood around her land. It was this sister that Jehovah finally chose to rule with christ after so many years of no remnant in our cong. Even our cong elders doubted Jhv's choice on this wicked woman. Non witnesses who heard that she's the only one that partook of "The Lord's Evening Meal" in the whole cong swore they could never become witnesses if Jhvh was so naive to choose such a woman. Many bro/sis in the cong didnt support Jhvh's choice on that woman.We kids began to think that if grew up with a reputation as "ear yankers" we could be chosen to rule with christ too.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (44) (Reply)

12 Facts You Never Knew About The Nigerian Church / As A Christian, What Is Your Best Posture Or Position When Praying? / 'It Is Impossible To Find A Woman Like My Wife' - Pastor Adeboye Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.