Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,328 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner (38623 Views)

Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) / Kelechi (Kaycee) Madu Wins Election In Canada (Photos) / Leo Ogor Who Has Stroke, Wins Election, Retains Seat For 5th Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by Zico5(m): 9:14am On Aug 25, 2022
Lawalatm:
Obi can't be because you get to decide or he can't be because people won't vote him cheesy cheesy cheesy

Stop using your words to curse your 2024.....Obi will be sworn in as President of Nigeria....and you will be healthy and alive to experience transformation in Nigeria.

Besides you're only entitled to a vote...some of your household will vote apc, pdp,nnpp,LP,.... and you won't do anything about it.
You are living in mirage. Obi can only win south east and south south. But the rest, just forget it. Obi can never even come third. I know this for sure. You guys should continue to attack everyone. It will clear from Ur eyes soon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by OgaDeyVex: 9:14am On Aug 25, 2022
Nawa o
Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by ObosiUkwalla: 9:14am On Aug 25, 2022
Peacemaker5129:
and he called Nigeria a zoo?

Is your head paining you?? Did Peter obi call Nigeria a zoo?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by Francismeek(m): 9:15am On Aug 25, 2022
Then get ready to die my brother, do well to hustle now & keep money for the rice & beer we'll drink at your funeral.

1 Like

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by PeterObi4LP: 9:15am On Aug 25, 2022
Biodun556:
Ipob terrorists will not smell Aso Rock

He is your incoming President. Take it or leave it.

The place holder Tinubu wi never ever be Nigeria President.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by ibechris(m): 9:15am On Aug 25, 2022
PreciousBro:
Words are powerful. Don't curse yourself. Obi might win and you might not live to see 2024.

Fõõlish man. Smh

Don't mind them.

E go shock all of them.
Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:15am On Aug 25, 2022
KingKO22:
Obituarists are in d mud grin
First Sarki scammed them with fake love now other Northern have start their mind game to bring down the noise of the zombidients

As election is approaching the coaster becoming clearer.

Only Cityboy/Goldenboy can elevate Nigeria to greater height

If you had sense, you should be more bordered about Sarki who's a core APC but left APC and isn't returning...

But you're senselessly about him leaving another instead mourning he left you...

Is Atiku's gain by any chance a win for APC or Tinubu? Haven't you noticed that most people prefer either of Obi or Atiku to win? Get Sense and Mourn Your Own Loss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by Burruchaga71(m): 9:15am On Aug 25, 2022
Nigeria is going to burn to ashes if another minority fulani eventually wins

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by Ameduedwin: 9:15am On Aug 25, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:

But only a mad man will vote for the party again after the horrific failure
leave those delusional being.

1 Like

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by majamajic(m): 9:15am On Aug 25, 2022
Na 2023 not 2024

Why shifting your death ?
Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by PeterObi4LP: 9:16am On Aug 25, 2022
Staphylococcus:
You will witness 2024 and beyond, cos it’s guaranteed that Peter Obi won’t win. Ignore all these media brouhaha.

After insulting other tribes for 8 years, it’s election period and they all have now turned to motivational speakers, telling other tribes not to vote by ethnic lines!

You can never plant maize and harvest yam!

But it’s guaranteed Peter Obi will ONLY win on Twitter, Nairaland, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and Snapchat.

His wish we come to pass because Peter Obi will become Nigeria President in 2023.
Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by Gbeng30(m): 9:17am On Aug 25, 2022
Let wait till February 2023, my prayers is that God should expose and deal with this evil people that has brought disaster to this country and give us a Good leader
Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by Naajjii: 9:17am On Aug 25, 2022
Prinzzy5:

Edo?..... Even Obaseki cannot promise Edo to Atiku. Lol, who are you?
FYI, I am Edo and reside in Benin.
Edo is Pdp no matter what Atiku will take half then Ipob and Tinubu party can go and have the remaining for themselves.
Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by themanderon: 9:17am On Aug 25, 2022
The Lord works in mysterious ways and you have already cursed yourself by that statement. The tongue is powerful and should be used carefully.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by PeterObi4LP: 9:18am On Aug 25, 2022
Lawalatm:
Obi can't be because you get to decide or he can't be because people won't vote him cheesy cheesy cheesy

Stop using your words to curse your 2024.....Obi will be sworn in as President of Nigeria....and you will be healthy and alive to experience transformation in Nigeria.

Besides you're only entitled to a vote...some of your household will vote apc, pdp,nnpp,LP,.... and you won't do anything about it.

The guy thought he's making sense but he didn't know he has caused his 2024 and use his tougue to kill himself.
Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by shedy03(m): 9:18am On Aug 25, 2022
Biodun556:
As Aso rock is Bokoharam's house na.
Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by dododawa1: 9:18am On Aug 25, 2022
INSULTING people is their only HOBBY
Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by ogatboy(m): 9:19am On Aug 25, 2022
I see fear everywhere because Obi will win. The political class and jobber will be jobless. Even Sanusi, Dangote, Elumelu, will vote Obi. The northern elites will vote Obi, Obasanjo will vote Obi. Obi will win 2023 election. Like it or not, live in denial or not, he is the most popular and accepted candidate. Linking him to IPOB wont change anything. Buhari was named as the chief negotiator for Boko Haram which is worse than IPOB stand on Obi.

Obi is the true unifier. Do not worry, when it happens, may God revert the curse so you see a better NIgeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by Burruchaga71(m): 9:19am On Aug 25, 2022
Rozross:
Well, I’m not even obidient so I’ll rest
Then you can become Atikulated no problem. Na una go suffer am
Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by 07kjb: 9:19am On Aug 25, 2022
It is only a FOOLISH person that doesn't desire change

It is only the FOOLISH that hates LIBERATION

By God grace OBI will be president for a new NIGERIA

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by almarthins(m): 9:19am On Aug 25, 2022
Biodun556:

You are a terrorist. All this game of divide and rule will not work. The real terrorist are busy killing and maiming Nigerian on daily basis in the north and some are even resident on our high way. Who is calling them terrorist, rather they brandished them as bandit.

You call obi, ipob member. Who should we call Mr President and those who in cohort to destroy this country? Right before who saw buhari befriending Islamic countries, your lot didn't say anything because you re comfortable with bloodletting and blood shedding. Is not what the association of apc is all about?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by malkomchris: 9:19am On Aug 25, 2022
it is written that Obi is already there, if u like suffering, u will suffer alone
Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by Desusi: 9:19am On Aug 25, 2022
Wow? Why putting yourself under a curse, for no viable reason? If God would want him to be there,what power have you? May God have mercy on youoo.
Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by lovebird65(m): 9:19am On Aug 25, 2022
Rip in advance then!!!!!
Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by Kaiser20: 9:20am On Aug 25, 2022
"He shouldn't withness 2024 if Obi wins election. Weather Obi is a messiah or not."
The Yoruba Muslim guy who made the above statement is right, at the rate the Fulanis terrorist are enslaving the northners most of them will not be alive in 2024 to witness a new transformed Nigeria. Very unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:20am On Aug 25, 2022
Peacemaker5129:
You don't win election by insulting people. I shouldn't withness 2024 if Obi wins election. Weather Obi is a messiah or not, so long is a member of IPOB, he can't win election in the next generation

https://mobile.twitter.com/saniaalhyahooc1/status/1562571958755409921

wow a yoruba online thug pretending to be northerner

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by bigpicture001: 9:20am On Aug 25, 2022
He will sure kick the bucket

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by maziengr: 9:20am On Aug 25, 2022
Bucket, u have already kicked it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by Kinihuu005: 9:21am On Aug 25, 2022
If you like it or not obi surely get there.by his grace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by almarthins(m): 9:21am On Aug 25, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:

Is your head paining you?? Did Peter obi call Nigeria a zoo?

You dey mind that one. Some people are demonically infilled
Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by Naajjii: 9:21am On Aug 25, 2022
klever18:
Edo 99% Obidient , come to Edo and see for urself
Atiku will take half of south south votes , most of the votes in the whole north ,then some votes in South west, even in Nyamiri people territory of south east Atiku will take half of votes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Osun’s Roads, Schools Have No Parallels In Nigeria – NULGE President (pix) / List Of Roads Lagos State Govt. Has Scheduled For Repairs / Why We Raided Atiku's Sons' Apartment - EFCC

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.