Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,382 members, 7,812,125 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner (38628 Views)

Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) / Kelechi (Kaycee) Madu Wins Election In Canada (Photos) / Leo Ogor Who Has Stroke, Wins Election, Retains Seat For 5th Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by TUTU147: 9:21am On Aug 25, 2022
The general election will really really determine the way forward of this country, you can't deny Igbos the right for separation and also deny them of the right to be elected into the highest seat of the country.If Obi is been treated in a different way others are treated during the election, this may push many Igbos into joining force with ipob.We can't beat me and tell me not to cry.If we really want a peaceful nation,let everyone be treated equally.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by ogatboy(m): 9:21am On Aug 25, 2022
Lol. It feel like only Yoruba people now are supporting Tinubu. I mean I am deeply ashamed of Tinubu. Even Bwala dat sold Buhari as bad as Buhari was, switched to campaign for Atiku.

2011 is about to repeat. LP is the PDP of 2011, PDP is the CPC of 2011 and APC is the AD of 2011.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by HIPROFILE(m): 9:22am On Aug 25, 2022
Obi mandate is beyond all this people the earlier they understand it the better else it will be going like this as they have resorted to cursing themselves.

I am waiting for when Reno omokri will curse himself tool. Let the cursing game begin.

1 Like

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by Kruzxx: 9:22am On Aug 25, 2022
So is ur drug lord Bat and Boko Haram sponsor .. picture of him dinning with Boko Haram.. abi ur intel scammer and Dubai citizen u want to enter aso rock. north needs PO more than east.. u guys are worst in education and economy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by SmartPolician: 9:22am On Aug 25, 2022
Aufbauh:
The guy actually captured the position of a lot of people in the north & non Igbos.

Ipobians really messed up Obi's candidature, and he hasn't help the optics himself.

If Obi was to be someone like Eng'r Dave Umahi or one of those cosmopolitan Igbos it'll have being far more appealing to consider.

You find him appealing because he joined the APC. Take it from me: Even if God sends an angel and comes from the East, you will definitely have an excuse not to vote for him.

Peter Obi is a better candidate than Dave Umahi. Governance isn't just about building infrastructure - even my late grandma could do it.
Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:22am On Aug 25, 2022
This is corruption fighting back

This fool has already cursed himself over something that he has no power on

Obi will be president wether you kill yourself or not
Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by Naajjii: 9:24am On Aug 25, 2022
Zionmdde:

And what did they teach u that truth means to an agbero?
is today sit at home ? grin
Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by DropsMic(m): 9:24am On Aug 25, 2022
Dmanlex:
Northerners taking Nigerians to backward stone age.. Despite their ruling they are still the most under developed

Leave them baba.. Those guys are nice people, really nice people, but they are conscientiously stupid
Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by Ameduedwin: 9:24am On Aug 25, 2022
onomeabuja:

Thank u jare infact there are some guys quoting me since morning because i said I'm supporting ATIKU ABUBAKAR..
I just dnt know their pains.
Support urs & I'll support mine abi no be so?
leave them, ipob and bokoharam which one is more deadier or which one have course Nigeria More damage.

1 Like

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by TUTU147: 9:25am On Aug 25, 2022
ogatboy:
I see fear everywhere because Obi will win. The political class and jobber will be jobless. Even Sanusi, Dangote, Elumelu, will vote Obi. The northern elites will vote Obi, Obasanjo will vote Obi. Obi will win 2023 election. Like it or not, live in denial or not, he is the most popular and accepted candidate. Linking him to IPOB wont change anything. Buhari was named as the chief negotiator for Boko Haram which is worse than IPOB stand on Obi.

Obi is the true unifier. Do not worry, when it happens, may God revert the curse so you see a better NIgeria.
Dont mind them, you don't want Obi and yet you don't want his people to go.2023 will really changed alot of things in this country.

1 Like

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by azpekuliar: 9:26am On Aug 25, 2022
Rozross:
Truthfully obidients are too aggressive, it’s not a good thing

There is absolutely no shame in wanting a better Nigeria and aggressively backing a candidate that you will believe will deliver it. You can revel in your docility while you sheepishly allow your current crop of leaders to lead you down a cliff.
Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by AGUNNIA: 9:26am On Aug 25, 2022
I thank God you will not witness 2024. Ewu- Gambia
Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:26am On Aug 25, 2022
RIP in advance
Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by alibiz: 9:26am On Aug 25, 2022
Peacemaker5129:
You don't win election by insulting people. I shouldn't withness 2024 if Obi wins election. Weather Obi is a messiah or not, so long is a member of IPOB, he can't win election in the next generation

https://mobile.twitter.com/saniaalhyahooc1/status/1562571958755409921
I now believe the mod of this platform are Anti-Peter Obi, if not why this non sense on the front page.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by klever18(m): 9:26am On Aug 25, 2022
Naajjii:

Atiku will take half of south south votes , most of the votes in the whole north ,then some votes in South west, even in Nyamiri people territory of south east Atiku will take half of votes.
keep dreaming Atiku won't see more than 10% in south east,also he won't see more than 25 % in south south

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by PeterObi4LP: 9:27am On Aug 25, 2022
KingKO22:
Obituarists are in d mud grin
First Sarki scammed them with fake love now other Northern have start their mind game to bring down the noise of the zombidients

As election is approaching the coaster becoming clearer.

Only Cityboy/Goldenboy can elevate Nigeria to greater height

Who is Sarki? He only have 1 vote. If e sure for Tinubu, why running from pillar to post begging Wike? Know this...

Tinubu, Atiku, Ahmed Datti Baba and Kwankwaso wi divide the Vote up North.
Tinubu, Obi, Atiku will divide the Vote of South West through religious line. SE and SS are all OBIdient. Victory is sure for PO.

Atiku will make sure what happen in 2019 when he won the election and the power that be rig him out won't happen again. He will deploy machineries to checkmate APC and Tinubu to avoid rigging him out again.

Tinubu on the other hand, will fight tooth and nail to make sure Atiku does not rig the election either. He will deploy all resources to curtail Atiku excesses to rig the election.

All things being equal, none of them will allow each other rig him out. Obi will coast to victory.

Buhari is not helping anybody to rig shishi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by Memeni(m): 9:27am On Aug 25, 2022
That's if Boko Haram fulani terrorists do not kill you first

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by Kyase(m): 9:27am On Aug 25, 2022
Dmanlex:
Northerners taking Nigerians to backward stone age.. Despite their ruling they are still the most under developed
Under developed?
Show me a state that’s more develop than kaduna in the entire south east?
Sorry sokoto
Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by onyenna85000: 9:28am On Aug 25, 2022
Get ready, Peter obi is coming.

1 Like

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by Techstar: 9:28am On Aug 25, 2022
If Peter Obi is Ipob then Atiku is fulani herdsmen undecided undecidedFulani herdsmen are raping and killing your people in their own land on a daily basis and you are more bothered about Ipob

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by newbornmacho(m): 9:28am On Aug 25, 2022
KingKO22:
Obituarists are in d mud grin
First Sarki scammed them with fake love now other Northern have start their mind game to bring down the noise of the zombidients

As election is approaching the coaster becoming clearer.

Only Cityboy/Goldenboy can elevate Nigeria to greater height

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by Pio44: 9:29am On Aug 25, 2022
OK boko haram noted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by Memeni(m): 9:29am On Aug 25, 2022
Look at what the illiterate is saying..so long Peter Obi is IPOB..Kai...the hausa fulanis are doomed for all eternity.. unbelievable..what did I just read...such great stupidity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by TUTU147: 9:29am On Aug 25, 2022
Naajjii:

2007 and 2011 was Jonathan an Ijaw. Here we are talking Obi an Nyamiri, you people with your aggressiveness , cursing and insulting people have proven that you are truly Nyamiri.
It will shock you,but if the election is free and fair and Obi lose no problem.But denying he the seat if he win will mark the end of one nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 25, 2022
Coming from a region that has multiple terrorist organisations and banditry nawa o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by PeterObi4LP: 9:29am On Aug 25, 2022
Rozross:
Truthfully obidients are too aggressive, it’s not a good thing

The violent taken it by force. No room for calmness. OBIdient are ready to go e it to the urchins as e dey hot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:30am On Aug 25, 2022
Biodun556:
Ipob terrorists will not smell Aso Rock
mumu

What of ur oduduwa republic since you want to generalize

Hate kill u there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by PeterObi4LP: 9:30am On Aug 25, 2022
TUTU147:
It will shock you,but if the election is free and fair and Obi lose no problem.But denying he the seat if he win will mark the end of one nigeria.

You nail it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by Betanaija42moro: 9:30am On Aug 25, 2022
Nairaland is becoming a dump site for rubbish.
Pushing every nonsense to FP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by Don009: 9:31am On Aug 25, 2022
Be ready to kick the bucket.
Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by Moneyboyz: 9:31am On Aug 25, 2022
But your Bokoharam brother can?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

"No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu / Catholic Church And Houses Burnt In Enugu As Fulani Herdsmen Invade Communities / NASS Pleads With Nigerians To Stop Tweeting At Him. See Reactions From Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.