Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner (38609 Views)

Peter Obi: Security Agencies Said I Shouldn't Go To Borno South (video) / Kelechi (Kaycee) Madu Wins Election In Canada (Photos) / Leo Ogor Who Has Stroke, Wins Election, Retains Seat For 5th Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by profacid(m): 10:25am On Aug 25, 2022
Naajjii:

Ordained by Ipob Esn unknown gunmen or by association of Nyamiri traders in Onitsha and abakaliki spareparts market?
hyprocrites after u claim victim of insult .
Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by Naajjii: 10:28am On Aug 25, 2022
Antai123:
Northerners are reason why we are going backwards. They presented us with a retarded and old leadership that has almost destroyed the nation. 95% of terrorism we are facing is from this region.

Why will a sane educated person wish not to see 2024 if a visionery, articulated and pragmatic leader comes on board, just because he is from the South East.

If The northerners doesn't want Peter Obi who is a easterner, then, we will have just one option, and that is to your tent oh Israel. We can't have a section of the country, destroyed our future for us. Enough is Enough!.
Ok
Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by Arysexy(m): 10:28am On Aug 25, 2022
I say a thunderous amen to his wish. May he not live to see 2024 bc Obi is the next president.

Minus one bandit

1 Like

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by Horokrox: 10:28am On Aug 25, 2022
Peacemaker5129:
everybody knows that Peter Pandora Obituary can never become a president of this country
Nobody takes seriously what a brain DEAD Pissmaker and poop eater with a deceased cognitive capacity like you with arthritic stricken gangrenous hands spews forth in the comment section undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by profacid(m): 10:28am On Aug 25, 2022
Biodun556:
Ipob terrorists will not smell Aso Rock
Because Obi is Igbo he is now an Ipob so all igbos are ipob but not all Fulani's are bandits what of Boko Haram

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by Moscoprof(m): 10:29am On Aug 25, 2022
So shall it be in Jesus Name... cos OBI would be our president and you go die before 2024.

IF you are OBIdent please listen to the lyrics of POWER OF NAIJA by 2face aka 2Baba..

VICTORY IS SURE FOR US.. AJEH grin cheesy smiley

1 Like

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by ITbomb(m): 10:31am On Aug 25, 2022
By the reasoning of an average Nigerian, everybody from the East is IPOB and as such cannot be President of Nigeria

So much for one Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by bobntu: 10:32am On Aug 25, 2022
It's unfortunate that the same people calling Obi all sorts of names, are the same one accusing his supporters of being aggressive. I have never heard Obi insult anyone. Indeed, Obi is the only candidate that has severally warned his supporters not to join issues with petty people but to engage salvageable minds on issue-based discourse.
It is however to Obi's credit that of all the eighteen candidates, he is the only one making bad belle people lose sleep. E go happen for2023
grin

2 Likes

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by Naajjii: 10:32am On Aug 25, 2022
profacid:
hyprocrites after u claim victim of insult .
But you started it, go all over here ,Twitter, Facebook you will see your people doing their insulting and cursing
Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by jamace(m): 10:33am On Aug 25, 2022
gidgiddy:
The same people who say they dont like IPOB are the same people who want to be with IPOB in "one Nigeria"

What kind of crazy person wants to be with people they dont like in one country?
Tinubu does not believe in One Nigeria. If you vote Tinubu, na bye bye to One Nigeria o..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by Zionmdde: 10:34am On Aug 25, 2022
asanausana91:
2007 Yaradua is a northerner. 2011 gej got sympathy vote when he told people that he had no shoes.
2003 nko?
So GEJ was voted in by Northerners too? Or do u need a refresher course on the election results

Sympathy votes indeed for someone who was vice president and president in the last 4years. Is ur state of health synonymous to that of tinubu?
Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by TheRealestGuy(m): 10:34am On Aug 25, 2022
Aufbauh:
The guy actually captured the position of a lot of people in the north & non Igbos.

Ipobians really messed up Obi's candidature, and he hasn't help the optics himself.

If Obi was to be someone like Eng'r Dave Umahi or one of those cosmopolitan Igbos it'll have being far more appealing to consider.

Lol. I hear you.

Initially it was Igbos are not United now it's Obi is not cosmopolitan cheesy

Whether Obi wins or not, Igbos will always be the ethnic group with the highest HDI indices in Nigeria wink

We already know that Nigerians hate Igbos, especially you northerners but that won't stop us because you will always need us in many aspects.

Even if an angel came down to save Nigerians once they hear he or she is Igbo you people will rather die than have an Igbo man become president grin

And you will have your wishes soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by Nyanabo(m): 10:34am On Aug 25, 2022
Average northerner...
Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by Zionmdde: 10:36am On Aug 25, 2022
Naajjii:

Nyamiri is today sit at home ? grin
For those that have homes, why do u care since u stay under oshodi flyover as an agbero AKA oluomo management staff
Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by juman(m): 10:37am On Aug 25, 2022
He won't win.
He just demage pdp chance.
Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by KosiGee(m): 10:38am On Aug 25, 2022
KingKO22:
Obituarists are in d mud grin
[b]First Sarki scammed them with fake love now [/b]other Northern have start their mind game to bring down the noise of the zombidients

As election is approaching the coaster becoming clearer.

Only Cityboy/Goldenboy can elevate Nigeria to greater height

There are thousands of people with good heart who would donate and raise funds for those in need of that sort of help.

The losers are Sarki and people like you who would cry wolf just to eat a slice of bread. Sarki’s loot won’t last, he and his likes would face the wolves in their numbers and their wailings wouldn’t get them the required help.

He has shut the down as well on the very vulnerable who would benefit from donations.

Those who pooled resources together to ‘donate’ to him are not fools. They won’t do that next time.
Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by SeunDAssLicker: 10:38am On Aug 25, 2022
Yoruba Pigs are back to licking their masters ass.

Wether they join with their Futa Jallon desert brothers who turned them to slaves. Tinubu will never be president of Nigeria.

Maybe in his Grave

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by desiredhome: 10:38am On Aug 25, 2022
Rozross:
Truthfully obidients are too aggressive, it’s not a good thing
Obituarist are ipob miscreants, it's in their blood........ know that and have peace
Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by feed70: 10:39am On Aug 25, 2022
Peacemaker5129:
You don't win election by insulting people. I shouldn't withness 2024 if Obi wins election. Weather Obi is a messiah or not, so long is a member of IPOB, he can't win election in the next generation

https://mobile.twitter.com/saniaalhyahooc1/status/1562571958755409921

Any news about Obi na so Una body go de pepper Una!! Go and vote ur abgado .. leave our Obi for us Shay suffer never tire Una ??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by Proudlyomonna: 10:39am On Aug 25, 2022
Biodun556:

grin O so Obi did not kill secessionists again grin
You are already late to the party grin
Vote Obidiati to tackle the issue of ugm,boko, iswap,ipob and insecurity at large.
Obidiati is the way forward.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by Lovemaester: 10:40am On Aug 25, 2022
Peacemaker5129:
everybody knows that Peter Pandora Obituary can never become a president of this country

I love the this statement. God will always confound those who claims to be wise. Keep saying this, God will handle 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by desiredhome: 10:40am On Aug 25, 2022
feed70:

Any news about Obi na so Una body go de pepper Una!! Go and vote ur abgado .. leave our Obi for us Shay suffer never tire Una ??

Buafraud president........
Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by SeunDAssLicker: 10:40am On Aug 25, 2022
Yoruba slaves in their own land, riding on the back of their slave masters.

How many Yoruba states can Tinubu confidently boast of winning under APC? Basically none.

And the dirty teeth shitty shitty wan rule Nigeria.

Maybe na for Sango coven he wan take rule him papa house
Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by effort1: 10:41am On Aug 25, 2022
KingKO22:
Obituarists are in d mud grin
First Sarki scammed them with fake love now other Northern have start their mind game to bring down the noise of the zombidients

As election is approaching the coaster becoming clearer.

Only Cityboy/Goldenboy can elevate Nigeria to greater height
You are sha desperately looking for something to attach to. grin. Your lies about destroying mosques has been defeated. Your lies about"education is not for the poor" has been defeated. Now, the word of a lone northern is keeping you alive. What a desperate soul you are! grin

The obituary you desire will happen to you and your family members

The obedience we desire will happen to us and our families.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by Donwis05: 10:41am On Aug 25, 2022
Be it unto you as you as you wish yourself.
You may as well start buying your burial mat as you prepare for your miserable death.
By the way, why wait till 2024... Obi will be sworn in as the president of this country come 2023 so why elongate your useless life further.

Don't know why these idiots won't stop thinking from their anus.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by effort1: 10:42am On Aug 25, 2022
Peacemaker5129:
northerners have the numbers

Lolz. Northerners votes will be divided.
Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by ojonugba2014(m): 10:43am On Aug 25, 2022
Lawalatm:
Obi can't be because you get to decide or he can't be because people won't vote him cheesy cheesy cheesy

Stop using your words to curse your 2024.....Obi will be sworn in as President of Nigeria....and you will be healthy and alive to experience transformation in Nigeria.

Besides you're only entitled to a vote...some of your household will vote apc, pdp,nnpp,LP,.... and you won't do anything about it.

When they finally pronounced P. O as the president. May thunder fire him
Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by sandland: 10:44am On Aug 25, 2022
Lawalatm:
Obi can't be because you get to decide or he can't be because people won't vote him cheesy cheesy cheesy

Stop using your words to curse your 2024.....Obi will be sworn in as President of Nigeria....and you will be healthy and alive to experience transformation in Nigeria.

Besides you're only entitled to a vote...some of your household will vote apc, pdp,nnpp,LP,.... and you won't do anything about it.

Who cares if you reach 2024 or not. Please die today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by Formation10: 10:45am On Aug 25, 2022
Aufbauh:
The guy actually captured the position of a lot of people in the north & non Igbos.

Ipobians really messed up Obi's candidature, and he hasn't help the optics himself.

If Obi was to be someone like Eng'r Dave Umahi or one of those cosmopolitan Igbos it'll have being far more appealing to consider.
All of una dey talk about ipob 4get say iswap and book dey for north
Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by Naajjii: 10:45am On Aug 25, 2022
Zionmdde:

For those that have homes, why do u care since u stay under oshodi flyover as an agbero AKA oluomo management staff
Walahi, this nyamiri don't miss road, Oshodi flyover grin
Go and talk to your brothers in the south atleast Oshodi flyover is closer to nyamiri ipob territory than us. Atleast the south said its their turn to rule so Ipob Esn unknown gunmen Obi supporters and Oshodi flyover Apc people can collaborate grin grin
Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by Truthsave: 10:45am On Aug 25, 2022
Biodun556:

The fear of IPOB grin grin grin
Re: I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner by asanausana91: 10:45am On Aug 25, 2022
Zionmdde:

2003 nko?
So GEJ was voted in by Northerners too? Or do u need a refresher course on the election results

Sympathy votes indeed for someone who was vice president and president in the last 4years. Is ur state of health synonymous to that of tinubu?
I don't need to engage you in insult but i will advise you to visit Google you will see the result state by state.
Many people that called Buhari dead man because of his health status are long gone while Buhari is still alive and strong.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Aregbesola Wins In Osun Elections With Wide Margin / El-Rufai Declares Ayuba Wabba, NLC President Wanted! / Shame On You Poor Little Israel, Fani-kayode On Attack On Iran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.