Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka (35422 Views)

Nairalanders Please Help, My First Son Is Behaving Somehow / Nigerian Man Renounces His Position As First Son In The Family, Gives Reasons / My Uncles Fixed My Late Father's Burial Without Informing Me, His First Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by Elidrisy20: 9:03pm On Aug 26, 2022
May God bless the child,na how much dem dey sell Pampers now?

1 Like

Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by MasterJayJay: 9:03pm On Aug 26, 2022
theophorus:
What if PO loses the election?
What if PO dies before the election?
What if He is discovered to be a Fraud?
What if He is assassinated?

What if

Please, let the name of the Child be one that carries the meaning in itself not one attached to any politician.

#Shalom.

SADISTS will never see any positive thing.

1 Like

Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by Qtrpst4: 9:03pm On Aug 26, 2022
Oga, adding sadism to your foolishness spells doom for you, if you can't wish the child well, shut up and pass

omenka:
Dem do pass like this for Jonathan. We all know how it ended. From TAN to IPOB. Next year won't be any different.

After their bitter loss, they'd restart or, let me say, ramp up the destruction of their region in the name of biafra.

You people can't help yourselves. cool

3 Likes

Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by Edoziesmart(m): 9:04pm On Aug 26, 2022
etrouble:

I thought only Fulani herdsmen think this way, I never knew there are also Southern Almajaris. Goodluck to you since there is nobody in your family worthy of being named your child after. Somebody who is supposed to be under parents' training will now start training an innocent child.
Wish him congrats for his new born baby and keep your advise to yourself and family members. He has the right to name his new born baby any name that feels good to him.

1 Like

Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by MickeyAkpos(m): 9:05pm On Aug 26, 2022
Unzerious:
Mark this post... When your Pikin don grow, e go vex for this Name wey you give am...

I Hope this is clout chasing sha!

Shift make we read better comment
Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by Staphylococcus: 9:05pm On Aug 26, 2022
That’s a guarantee he will never be President and probably loot his parents dry.

Parents need to be careful about names they give to their kids!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by MickeyAkpos(m): 9:06pm On Aug 26, 2022
Congratulations smiley smiley smiley
Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:06pm On Aug 26, 2022
Officialgarri:
Regardless, I'll like my son to have nick as "jagaban"
A born king
Why not Tinubu
Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by ursullalinda(f): 9:06pm On Aug 26, 2022
ZUBY77:

Kid bounced out at 5kg.

What!.....Very big bouncing baby boy .....Big congrats and welcome to Peter Obi .....he will be great and above his peers

1 Like

Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by saintnegroid(m): 9:07pm On Aug 26, 2022
doggedfighter:
Welcome ,son !

Thou art a true son of a wise father.

May your days be great.

And may your life be easy !

Peter Obi Akpaka is a worthy name .

them been do pass this one during Buhari time but today everyone is regretting... Leave sentiment in politics
Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by Edoziesmart(m): 9:07pm On Aug 26, 2022
Congrats to you nwanne mmadụ. Wow! your baby is chubby. That's nice

1 Like

Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 26, 2022
You are free. After all, some kids were named after Goodluck Jonathan around 2009-2010.
And people named Buhari after dogs too in 2015-2016. But let's say Obi wins and he became a fossil like Buhari and GEJ, no one must name after leaders again grin

2 Likes

Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by Pityoobi: 9:10pm On Aug 26, 2022
Viraltrends123:
Kai, you can't be a Yoruba. And if you are, then you must be a mad Yoruba dog. I am Yoruba, and I believe everyone have equal right. Kilon sheyin baba, abi she ti tun mugbo ni
Ọmọ àlè olórí burúkú ni ẹ, wetin concern me concern your Yorubaness, àbí àrà fe pá ẹ ní. You are Yoruba and this foolish like this.
Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by Hoelujohn: 9:12pm On Aug 26, 2022
Officialgarri:
A born king
What about bat or agbado?
Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by Juanmike(m): 9:14pm On Aug 26, 2022
theophorus:

Amen!
May I enjoy what I wish others.
May only you enjoy the negatives you wish others.
Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by jrusky(m): 9:14pm On Aug 26, 2022
ZUBY77:
I promised to name him after Peter Obi for giving us a glimpse of hope that Nigeria can be wrestled out of the hands of the political bandits and be salvaged.
It doesn't matter if he wins or not, but atleast he gave people hope to fight for Nigeria in future.

You want name your child after a deadly stingy man and a separatist sympathiser?

Bro I'm so sorry for you. I pity this innocent boy for having a very foolish father who lack foresight and deeper thinking what a name in reference to someone can do to a child destiny.

Go and speak with elders in your family they will tell you better.

1 Like

Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 26, 2022
ZUBY77:
I promised to name him after Peter Obi for giving us a glimpse of hope that Nigeria can be wrestled out of the hands of the political bandits and be salvaged.
It doesn't matter if he wins or not, but atleast he gave people hope to fight for Nigeria in future.
Congratulations on your new born , as many that are hoping for this , God in His infinite mercy will grant them their heart desires .

2 Likes

Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by franchasofficia: 9:18pm On Aug 26, 2022
That's my big boss, my personal person. You do well..., regards to madam cheesy

1 Like

Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by putin2: 9:19pm On Aug 26, 2022
Welcome son

1 Like

Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by abidem4real: 9:20pm On Aug 26, 2022
ZUBY77:
Don't be pessimistic my brother. It's the Lord's wish and so shall it be.

#OBIDIENT4REAL

1 Like

Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by franchasofficia: 9:21pm On Aug 26, 2022
jrusky:

You want name your child after a deadly stingy man and a separatist sympathiser?

Bro I'm so sorry for you. I pity this innocent boy for having a very foolish father who lack foresight and deeper thinking what a name in reference to someone can do to a child destiny.

Go and speak with elders in your family they will tell you better.
All separatists leaders are usually born great and courageous.

It takes lot of courage, bravery and greatness to stand up against a national government to demand for the freedom of your people despite the dangers and risks, only the brave embark on such journey in life.

Cowards always choose the easiest route.

Cowards always go with the crowd because they are always afraid of challenges.

Cowards are yes men, they follow the brave men who tell them where to go and how to go.

1 Like

Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by lereinter(m): 9:22pm On Aug 26, 2022
Don't let obi carry you trabaye

Obi a Nigerian politician

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, fanaticism, obsession

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by theophorus(m): 9:24pm On Aug 26, 2022
Juanmike:
May only you enjoy the negatives you wish others.

May you Enjoy in multiple folds whatever you wish me.
Isee.

1 Like

Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by Str8talk21: 9:25pm On Aug 26, 2022
Officialgarri:
A born king

U mean a born drug lord ? grin
Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by bablon20(m): 9:26pm On Aug 26, 2022
Una don start abi? Una eyes go soon clear.

1 Like

Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by emezuo17: 9:26pm On Aug 26, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Why you go carry names like Peter Obi give your Child, when you know say Peter Obi don win award of the worst LIAR? Peter Obi wey LIE pass Devil. That was how some People named their kids after Buhari before 2015 election. But when Buhari come fvck up, they now regret their actionsgrin cheesy grin

Anyways, Congratulations on the arrival of your Son.
. Peter Obi is still richer and more popular than all your generations can ever be, for your information, none of Tinubu, Atiku, Peter Obi, Kwakwanso children are on nairaland, don't go and get a life.

1 Like

Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by IPIGSRHYPO: 9:28pm On Aug 26, 2022
Zombidient.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by olamilekan1715(m): 9:32pm On Aug 26, 2022
Freelane33:

And
Casava and agbado
( cassavagbado) grin
Eyan oluomo
no body fit tel d baba pikin make he send aza abeg make u connet am to obi
Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by Fcwilly: 9:33pm On Aug 26, 2022
Officialgarri:
A born king

I bet you, after the election you will hate the name and be happy that you did not have a child to call such an erroneous name.
Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by kabasa24: 9:38pm On Aug 26, 2022
congrats bro but pls never u forget to teach the baby not to lie. and he should not be like Obi who is a serial lielie
Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by Emola12(m): 9:41pm On Aug 26, 2022
Officialgarri:
A born king
jagaban of surfernes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? / Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? / My Wife Is Seeking For Divorce And She Is Crying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.