Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka (35420 Views)

Nairalanders Please Help, My First Son Is Behaving Somehow / Nigerian Man Renounces His Position As First Son In The Family, Gives Reasons / My Uncles Fixed My Late Father's Burial Without Informing Me, His First Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by ravensckar(m): 9:42pm On Aug 26, 2022
Mindlog:

People name their kids even for reasons that may came off as absurd to us. I met a Kenyan man whose first name is Obierika and that piqued my interest as that is an Igbo name and I asked him if any of his parents had Nigerian roots, he replied no, said his father named him Obierika, after a character in Chinua Achebe's Things Fall Apart, his father read in secondary school back in the 70s. cheesy
You're very correct! Even I too named my first child Modioluwamu in reverence to a girl I taught many years back. The young girl was smart, hardworking, well behaved and takes good care of her younger siblings. I told God that if he gives me a female child, I'd name her after the girl. And guess what? I did! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by Emola12(m): 9:44pm On Aug 26, 2022
God will punish that mind that will dislike the name u gve to ur son

1 Like

Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by bonnyhope: 9:45pm On Aug 26, 2022
Officialgarri:
Regardless, I'll like my son to have nick as "jagaban"
A born king

The child will join army and his favourite meal will be agbado

1 Like

Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by Juanmike(m): 9:47pm On Aug 26, 2022
theophorus:

May you Enjoy in multiple folds whatever you wish me.
Isee.
Isee

1 Like

Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by Ladoja19: 9:48pm On Aug 26, 2022
Why not BAT ,so as to be proud to call ur son forbidden bird
Officialgarri:
A born king
Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by Realist12: 9:49pm On Aug 26, 2022
Unzerious:
Mark this post... When your Pikin don grow, e go vex for this Name wey you give am...

I Hope this is clout chasing sha!
isn't it ironical that the previous post on front page before this states obedients are mad . He's an extremist just leave him . We had people name their kids after Buhari as well . If you ask him which stories( destiny) he'd love to have Obi or Tinubu. You'd be surprised his inner conscience chose Tinubu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by ogascomax: 10:01pm On Aug 26, 2022
Officialgarri:
A born king

No try am I, you go come go do re-naming again oo.
Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by PeterObi4LP: 10:02pm On Aug 26, 2022
Officialgarri:
A born king

Lol copy cat. APC always copy OBIdient
Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by PeterObi4LP: 10:03pm On Aug 26, 2022
Massiveglory:
Congratulations .
You have given your son a very good name. Your son will grow to be a man of impeccable character.
One who his enemies will search and search , but will see nothing to bring him down.

If you want to have a child with a contentious or false record of name, age, background, school, and so on , feel free to call him the bourdillion man..... ( you know who)

You mean Ahmed Tinubu? Or...

1 Like

Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by Doctortest: 10:04pm On Aug 26, 2022
Leave this kid out of it punk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by Gentlerespect76: 10:06pm On Aug 26, 2022
doggedfighter:
Welcome ,son !

Thou art a true son of a wise father.

May your days be great.

And may your life be easy !

Peter Obi Akpaka is a worthy name .

Amen

1 Like

Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by Arizoner: 10:10pm On Aug 26, 2022
pocohantas:
Congrats on the arrival of your son.

Good choice of name too. Anything but kayperry or BAT is fine for a child you want to grow in wisdom and poise.

I wish the newborn the best in life.
who are you supporting?
Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by Arizoner: 10:12pm On Aug 26, 2022
vilight:
@pocahontas
Is it possible to crush on someone you havent met before? Cos that's what is happening to me right now.
Just to let u know u inspire me. I want to know more about you and at the same time, i really don't. I love your strength and determination and i just love everything about you. I just want to let you know that.
Please, hope i am not crossing borders.
simp. When will you have sense

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by shortIGBOman: 10:15pm On Aug 26, 2022
emezuo17:
. Peter Obi is still richer and more popular than all your generations can ever be, for your information, none of Tinubu, Atiku, Peter Obi, Kwakwanso children are on nairaland, don't go and get a life.

Trash.
Peter Obi or any IGBO Man can never rule this Country.

Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by shortIGBOman: 10:17pm On Aug 26, 2022
Qtrpst4:
Oh, so you know that tifnubu is corrupt and you dey online dey pollute every where for am

A Dead Tinubu is better than 50 Peter Obi. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by Osibajo2023: 10:17pm On Aug 26, 2022
ZUBY77:
I promised to name him after Peter Obi for giving us a glimpse of hope that Nigeria can be wrestled out of the hands of the political bandits and be salvaged.
It doesn't matter if he wins or not, but atleast he gave people hope to fight for Nigeria in future.
synonymous to waste of time
Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by Viraltrends123: 10:18pm On Aug 26, 2022
Pityoobi:
Ọmọ àlè olórí burúkú ni ẹ, wetin concern me concern your Yorubaness, àbí àrà fe pá ẹ ní. You are Yoruba and this foolish like this.
So, you are Ibo, pretending to be Yoruba, and cursing Peter obi. Omo ale, olori pelebe, elepon kekere
Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by atobs4real(m): 10:21pm On Aug 26, 2022
ZUBY77:

Are you angry over the name your parents gave you?
Lol not saying that name is bad
But sorry,there are some names that comes with disappointment.
Search your mind.
Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by jrusky(m): 10:23pm On Aug 26, 2022
franchasofficia:
All separatists leaders are usually born great and courageous.

It takes lot of courage, bravery and greatness to stand up against a national government to demand for the freedom of your people despite the dangers and risks, only the brave embark on such journey in life.

Cowards always choose the easiest route.

Cowards always go with the crowd because they are always afraid of challenges.

Cowards are yes men, they follow the brave men who tell them where to go and how to go.

Glory at least you accepted now obi is a separatist nice one I love your silly honesty.

Don't call him Peter obi alone add Buhari to it and finished it with Ugm it will be so nice names.

U for name the boy
"Peter Buhari Ugm Obi". Nonsense father.

Bravo, ewu Gambia.

Tufiakwa!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:25pm On Aug 26, 2022
post=116090711:
CONGRATULATIONS on the birth of your handsome baby Boy Zubby77.

May God bless, protect, guide and guarantee him for you all the days of his life.

May he be a source of Joy and blessings to you and his mom.

So shall it be in Jesus name.

We Rise.
Let us also pray that God gives the parents strength to take care if the child so he doesn't grow up to become a zombie
Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by eunisam: 10:25pm On Aug 26, 2022
ZUBY77:
I promised to name him after Peter Obi for giving us a glimpse of hope that Nigeria can be wrestled out of the hands of the political bandits and be salvaged.
It doesn't matter if he wins or not, but atleast he gave people hope to fight for Nigeria in future.

Longest time man. I missed your stories ooh. EUROPE.

So you are obident?

1 Like

Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by OriOko88(m): 10:28pm On Aug 26, 2022
See the baby's igbotic head cheesy
Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by elitefighter: 10:28pm On Aug 26, 2022
My God bless the little baby, may he grow up to make you proud, make us all proud.
Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by Softmirror: 10:33pm On Aug 26, 2022
pocohantas:
Congrats on the arrival of your son.

Good choice of name too. Anything but kayperry or BAT is fine for a child you want to grow in wisdom and poise.

I wish the newborn the best in life.
grin

Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:34pm On Aug 26, 2022
Congratulations Samson Akapaka Nwannem. Odogwu Globalruns

1 Like

Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by Waywardson6: 10:43pm On Aug 26, 2022
Please, don't take this the wrong way, I mean no offence. But,i hope he won't regret naming his child Peter Obi. Because, no politician is a saint & they change after numerous promises. Just saying, putting your trust in the palm of flesh (man) is never good. Today everybody is obidient, tomorrow it's another song.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by Waywardson6: 10:50pm On Aug 26, 2022
Please, don't take this the wrong way, I mean no offence. But,i hope he won't regret naming his child Peter Obi. Because, no politician is a saint & they change after numerous promises. Just saying, putting your trust in the palm of flesh (man) is never good. Today everybody is Peter Obi, tomorrow it's another song.
Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by Oqw1: 11:02pm On Aug 26, 2022
grin
Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by theTranslator: 11:11pm On Aug 26, 2022
Zombidient
Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by Qtrpst4: 11:12pm On Aug 26, 2022
Then name your child tifnubu, simple
shortIGBOman:

A Dead Tinubu is better than 50 Peter Obi. grin
Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by Proudlyomonna: 11:15pm On Aug 26, 2022
Officialgarri:
A born king

And you think he won't end up a drug king pin and lord undecided
Goodluck to you though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? / Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? / My Wife Is Seeking For Divorce And She Is Crying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.