Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,023 members, 7,814,500 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka (35426 Views)

Nairalanders Please Help, My First Son Is Behaving Somehow / Nigerian Man Renounces His Position As First Son In The Family, Gives Reasons / My Uncles Fixed My Late Father's Burial Without Informing Me, His First Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by kmaster007: 8:11am On Aug 27, 2022
You for giv am Obi/Datti
Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by nkemoma(m): 9:01am On Aug 27, 2022
theophorus:

Where did this Hatred emanate from?
Did you just use the word "Oponu"? Just because you are supporting a particular candidate for Presidency?

Where did this start from?
Someone decide to name His child 'Peter Obi' another decide to name His child 'Jagaban/Asiwaju' but you choose to 'Curse' the latter.

Hmmm! Hatred kills let Love fill your mind so that even when you are Angry you won't do what will destroy you.

#Peace.

You started the hatred, read your first comment again.

#Vawulence..... Without it, man is nothing!
Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by SIMONEKPA7: 9:06am On Aug 27, 2022
Officialgarri:
Regardless, I'll like my son to have nick as "jagaban"
A born king
Nothing like Jagaban, it is Jagaba.....
Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by missymide: 9:20am On Aug 27, 2022
Stupid man that is who I see. So you didn't know what name you will give him before Peter Obi became a candidate. Those who named their kids Buhari regretted in the end. That is how they alter their children's destiny because they want them to live other people's lives

1 Like

Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by StagethemTVee: 9:25am On Aug 27, 2022
Congratulations.
ZUBY77:
I promised to name him after Peter Obi for giving us a glimpse of hope that Nigeria can be wrestled out of the hands of the political bandits and be salvaged.
It doesn't matter if he wins or not, but atleast he gave people hope to fight for Nigeria in future.

1 Like

Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:30am On Aug 27, 2022
ZUBY77:
I promised to name him after Peter Obi for giving us a glimpse of hope that Nigeria can be wrestled out of the hands of the political bandits and be salvaged.
It doesn't matter if he wins or not, but atleast he gave people hope to fight for Nigeria in future.

I am sorry, but this is senseless.

Obi has not achieved anything worthy.

Supposing he wins the election (which is very unlikely), and he turns out the worst president ever, what will you do then?

1 Like

Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by theophorus(m): 10:14am On Aug 27, 2022
nkemoma:

You started the hatred, read your first comment again.

#Vawulence..... Without it, man is nothing!

I only wish you what you Wish others.

Since without #Vawulence you claim you are nothing may you get what makes you som...
Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by Mamijoh(f): 10:30am On Aug 27, 2022
Such a cutie. May God bless the little angel. Congratulations
Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by Das1mama: 10:45am On Aug 27, 2022
As una dey rush dey quick name una pikin so!! make una remember, Naso some people carry name there pikin BUHARI o. dem dey try reconsider do anoda naming ceremony!!!
Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by ZUBY77(m): 11:00am On Aug 27, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

I am sorry, but this is senseless.

Obi has not achieved anything worthy.

Supposing he wins the election (which is very unlikely), and he turns out the worst president ever, what will you do then?

Before you go to tomorrow, make sure you have conquered yesterday
Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by Orpe7(m): 11:18am On Aug 27, 2022
Why give him the name of a political prostitute
That moves from one party to the another thereby achieving nothing in the end
Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by phemmyfour: 11:33am On Aug 27, 2022
ZUBY77:
Be careful what you wish for?
Obi isn't a saint. You are indirectly wishing your baby go through same challenges obi went through even if he doesn't have same surviving instinct
Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by ZUBY77(m): 12:02pm On Aug 27, 2022
phemmyfour:
Be careful what you wish for?
Obi isn't a saint. You are indirectly wishing your baby go through same challenges obi went through even if he doesn't have same surviving instinct

If he can achieve half of what Obi achieved, I will be greatful

1 Like

Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by basybasy: 1:08pm On Aug 27, 2022
ZUBY77:
Idiot is using a new born baby to promote Obi the failure.

1 Like

Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by nkemoma(m): 1:08pm On Aug 27, 2022
theophorus:

I only wish you what you Wish others.

Since without #Vawulence you claim you are nothing may you get what makes you som...

I have Vawulence
Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by Toluwanise247(m): 2:48pm On Aug 27, 2022
doggedfighter:
Welcome ,son !

Thou art a true son of a wise father.

May your days be great.

And may your life be easy !

Peter Obi Akpaka is a worthy name .

I don’t see you as a reasonable or sensible father naming your son after Nigeria politician is like joking with the destiny of that boy…. You boy destiny can be great than that of peter obi why limiting his greatness. Assuming you love a thief now you can name your son after that thief right….
One of our problem in Africa is that we want to impress people and follow the trend . You don’t even ask God to give you name that befit his destiny you just pick one name because is trending. What if obi die at the point of fulfilment or he win the election and perform woefully .

1 Like

Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by xtycool: 4:20pm On Aug 27, 2022
vincijr:
A wind of hope is indeed blowing!

May he live long to witness a better and new Nigeria.

More blessings pon you and your family sir

PO for President

Per oral (PO) for president.
Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by Uniquekriss(m): 6:03pm On Aug 27, 2022
Tareq1105:

So naming the child Peter Obi is when you mean well for the child?

Funny funny people.
no, naming the child Tinubu means you don't mean well for the child.
Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by MisterKennedy(m): 6:47pm On Aug 27, 2022
ZUBY77:

Nice one Sir

May God bless you, your beautiful baby and your wonderful family.... In Jesus Name.

1 Like

Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by ogbonti: 6:57pm On Aug 27, 2022
ZUBY77:

Are you angry over the name your parents gave you?

They gave him Lawrence

later in his life, Anini saga happened - he has been bitter with his life since AD 1986 grin

2 Likes

Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by Elporo(m): 7:06pm On Aug 27, 2022
Tareq1105:
That's gullibility and that's how they start and when disappointed now they would begin to name their dogs Peter Obi. No be Nigeria we dey? People that trek from Lagos to Abuja for Buhari were raining curses on him at the end. I've learned not to follow the crowd, in most cases it doesn't end well. Meanwhile, welcome baby boy.

Shikenan !
Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by blank(f): 11:41pm On Aug 27, 2022
ukaface:
okay I see
Are you the mother?

Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by hpk(m): 2:52pm On Aug 28, 2022
Congratulations on the arrival of your kid.
Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by VickyELEFAN(f): 11:27pm On Aug 28, 2022
ZUBY77:
you made a mistake... hopefull it can be corrected.
Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by 1kinggy(m): 4:07pm On Aug 31, 2022
ZUBY77:

Congratulations! That's quite a chubby baby.

1 Like

Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by savanto: 7:42pm On Aug 31, 2022
Congratulations Zubby
Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by Sweetvie: 9:27am On Sep 01, 2022
Congratulations cheesy so chubby and cute.
But u got to be kidding, you name ur frist son after a politician? Are you freaking serious?Av u forgotten that how people name their children buhari n what did he do? How is it now? They sure do regret or buhari didn't give everybody hope that time also up and down u will be hearing sai baba but what happened after he won u know that yourself. No politician is a saint none of them is clean, they're all full of lies n bullshit!
Peter obi? The name itself doesn't make sense. Well, all is well. Congratulations he will grow up to be a great person smiley
Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by ThatsONYI: 7:53pm On Nov 05, 2022
ZUBY77:

shocked

Hello Mr. Zubi.

I intentionally searched your name up, I remember how your real life stories kept me going back when I was suffering in nwaboi apprenticeship before I took the bold step of leaving, last year.

Thank you, I hope to explore just like you and fulfill my dreams. Congratulations and I'm proud of you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? / The 3 Kids who Survived a Trailer Accident In Awka, Anambra / My Wife Is Seeking For Divorce And She Is Crying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.