Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka (35419 Views)

Nairalanders Please Help, My First Son Is Behaving Somehow / Nigerian Man Renounces His Position As First Son In The Family, Gives Reasons / My Uncles Fixed My Late Father's Burial Without Informing Me, His First Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by etrouble: 7:08pm On Aug 26, 2022
ZUBY77:
I promised to name him after Peter Obi for giving us a glimpse of hope that Nigeria can be wrestled out of the hands of the political bandits and be salvaged.
It doesn't matter if he wins or not, but atleast he gave people hope to fight for Nigeria in future.

I thought only Fulani herdsmen think this way, I never knew there are also Southern Almajaris. Goodluck to you since there is nobody in your family worthy of being named your child after. Somebody who is supposed to be under parents' training will now start training an innocent child.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by Massiveglory: 8:03pm On Aug 26, 2022
Bro, you made no sense. Celebrate grace or keep quiet.

Nlfpmod
etrouble:

I thought only Fulani herdsmen think this way, I never knew there are also Southern Almajaris. Goodluck to you since there is nobody in your family worthy of being named your child after. Somebody who is supposed to be under parents' training will now start training an innocent child.
Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by Abaniwealth(f): 8:16pm On Aug 26, 2022
[quote author=pocohantas post=116079436]I looked at the picture again.

Peter Obi is chubby o.

How many kg did he weigh at birth?

Quite obvious his mum wasn’t eating only agbado and dodo.
Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by Abaniwealth(f): 8:17pm On Aug 26, 2022
U are not in your right senses...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by Abaniwealth(f): 8:18pm On Aug 26, 2022
[quote author=Abaniwealth post=116089920][/quote]
Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by Exceed15: 8:42pm On Aug 26, 2022
doggedfighter:
Welcome ,son !

Thou art a true son of a wise father.

May your days be great.

And may your life be easy !

Peter Obi Akpaka is a worthy name .

Amen. Congratulations bro

1 Like

Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:42pm On Aug 26, 2022
CONGRATULATIONS on the birth of your handsome baby Boy Zubby77.

May God bless, protect, guide and guarantee him for you all the days of his life.

May he be a source of Joy and blessings to you and his mom.

So shall it be in Jesus name.

We Rise.

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by Michelle70(m): 8:42pm On Aug 26, 2022
ZUBY77:
I promised to name him after Peter Obi for giving us a glimpse of hope that Nigeria can be wrestled out of the hands of the political bandits and be salvaged.
It doesn't matter if he wins or not, but atleast he gave people hope to fight for Nigeria in future.
Pls never name ur son a politician name.

They are all roaches

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by kunle75(m): 8:42pm On Aug 26, 2022
ZUBY77:

I love u bro,it shall be well with your household

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by bhella10: 8:43pm On Aug 26, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by damosky12(m): 8:44pm On Aug 26, 2022
Officialgarri:
Regardless, I'll like my son to have nick as "jagaban"
A born king

Common sense: the thread is not about your son. It's about the new born baby.

Celebrate the child and move on.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 26, 2022
Peter Obi of all names? That's Destiny gone with the wind! "And she named him Icabod, which in Hebrew also meant Glory Has Departed From Israel"! A Liar is born, a Serial Defector is born, another Foreman of the Unpaid Labourers has been christened in Afghaneastern, the Land of the Red Earth and of Thin Cassava Tubers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by Ancecoker(m): 8:44pm On Aug 26, 2022
Congratulations to your family
Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by Canberra55: 8:45pm On Aug 26, 2022
Officialgarri:
Regardless, I'll like my son to have nick as "jagaban"
A born king
nickname? Why not make it his first name to prove your genuine love 4 asiwaju? whatever name you wish,sha please don't feed the innocent boy an unbalanced "Agbado&Cassava" diet.

3 Likes

Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 26, 2022
Beautiful
Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by iFESTAC680(m): 8:46pm On Aug 26, 2022
Nigerians will not calm down

Which one is Peter Obi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by Mercury12(m): 8:46pm On Aug 26, 2022
Wow. I'm flabbergasted.
May God bless your home. May the baby grow strong to make you proud
Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by tctrills: 8:46pm On Aug 26, 2022
ZUBY77:
Peter Obi, welcome to the world.

1 Like

Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by NoshakingGod(f): 8:47pm On Aug 26, 2022
ZUBY77:

You are sounding like you have already conceded defeat. That is not right. Peter Obi will win 2023 presidential election.

Meanwhile, congratulations to you on the birth of your new born baby.
Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by BenjaminDomer: 8:47pm On Aug 26, 2022
ZUBY77:
What are dey installing inside the baby via the hand?

cheesy

1 Like

Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by Chiffy: 8:48pm On Aug 26, 2022
ZUBY77:

Congratulations.
He will grow up to achieve great things and impact his generation positively.
May he become the President of Nigeria one day.

1 Like

Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:48pm On Aug 26, 2022
Wow! Wow!! Just wow!!! I feel motivated.

1 Like

Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by Qtrpst4: 8:48pm On Aug 26, 2022
When you have a son, name him tifnubu the druggie
shortIGBOman:

Why you go carry names like Peter Obi give your Child, when you know say Peter Obi don win award of the worst LIAR? Peter Obi wey LIE pass Devil. That was how some People named their kids after Buhari before 2015 election. But when Buhari come fvck up, they now regret their actionsgrin cheesy grin

Anyways, Congratulations on the arrival of your Son.
Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by Navalsadiq(m): 8:49pm On Aug 26, 2022
Congratulations to you but he will not win
Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:49pm On Aug 26, 2022
Wow! Wow!! Just wow!!! I'm inspired.

1 Like

Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by Octobertwentysix(f): 8:50pm On Aug 26, 2022
vilight:
@pocahontas
Is it possible to crush on someone you havent met before? Cos that's what is happening to me right now.
Just to let u know u inspire me. I want to know more about you and at the same time, i really don't. I love your strength and determination and i just love everything about you. I just want to let you know that.
Please, hope i am not crossing borders.

No be only you, I like her too and always looking forward to seeing her comments.

1 Like

Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:50pm On Aug 26, 2022
Congratulations

Peter is a strong name in the bible

God handed the throne to him as the head through his son Jesus Christ

1 Like

Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by theophorus(m): 8:51pm On Aug 26, 2022
What if PO loses the election?
What if PO dies before the election?
What if He is discovered to be a Fraud?
What if He is assassinated?

What if

Please, let the name of the Child be one that carries the meaning in itself not one attached to any politician.

#Shalom.

2 Likes

Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by shox(m): 8:51pm On Aug 26, 2022
post=116090711:
CONGRATULATIONS on the birth of your handsome baby Boy Zubby77.

May God bless, protect, guide and guarantee him for you all the days of his life.

May he be a source of Joy and blessings to you and his mom.

So shall it be in Jesus name.

We Rise.
thought you’ll start saying your ipob bullshit again.

You really need help

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? / Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? / My Wife Is Seeking For Divorce And She Is Crying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.