Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka (35423 Views)

Nairalanders Please Help, My First Son Is Behaving Somehow / Nigerian Man Renounces His Position As First Son In The Family, Gives Reasons / My Uncles Fixed My Late Father's Burial Without Informing Me, His First Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by Filly3(f): 11:26pm On Aug 26, 2022
Congratulations op! Peter means rock Obi means heart. Is it safe to call him Rocky Heart?

1 Like

Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by Ingredient88(m): 11:29pm On Aug 26, 2022
ZUBY77:
I promised to name him after Peter Obi for giving us a glimpse of hope that Nigeria can be wrestled out of the hands of the political bandits and be salvaged.
It doesn't matter if he wins or not, but atleast he gave people hope to fight for Nigeria in future.
No be mumu be that?
Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by ukaface(f): 11:31pm On Aug 26, 2022
I wan understand something no vex
Shey you name him Peter Obi? Even with the Obi? Like you named him together with Peter Obi surname ( Obi) say your surname is Okorocha now,your pikin go come be Peter Obi Okorocha,and if you want call am Na Peter Obi you go dey shout?
Wahala no too much.
Thank God no be girl you born.
Make you no go name am peteres.

2 Likes

Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by EIeyigidigan: 11:33pm On Aug 26, 2022
Arizoner:
simp. When will you have sense
and na female moniker be that ooo cheesy
Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by shortIGBOman: 11:40pm On Aug 26, 2022
Qtrpst4:
Then name your child tifnubu, simple

Na IGBO Boy we go name Tinubu. Last year, Chinedu named his Son Buhari. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by Pityoobi: 11:44pm On Aug 26, 2022
Viraltrends123:
So, you are Ibo, pretending to be Yoruba, and cursing Peter obi. Omo ale, olori pelebe, elepon kekere
Werey, ó sì win ẹ̀yán.
Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by okwusdaddy: 11:59pm On Aug 26, 2022
Congratulations
Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by Landmack: 12:27am On Aug 27, 2022
vilight:
@pocahontas
Is it possible to crush on someone you havent met before? Cos that's what is happening to me right now.
Just to let u know u inspire me. I want to know more about you and at the same time, i really don't. I love your strength and determination and i just love everything about you. I just want to let you know that.
Please, hope i am not crossing borders.

SIMPly send her a dm na
Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by Viraltrends123: 1:01am On Aug 27, 2022
Pityoobi:
Werey, ó sì win ẹ̀yán.
Apari, olori pelebe, Omo ale, osinwin elepon tiny
Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by Burgerlomo: 1:07am On Aug 27, 2022
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by kenzo25(m): 1:55am On Aug 27, 2022
So many people name there don Goodluck when he assume presidency
Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by blank(f): 2:33am On Aug 27, 2022
ZUBY77:

Kid bounced out at 5kg.

shocked shocked shocked shocked

I wish him and his mum the best and an easy recovery as well.

1 Like

Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by blank(f): 2:34am On Aug 27, 2022
ukaface:
Shey you name him Peter Obi? Even with the Obi? Like you named him together with Peter Obi surname ( Obi) say your surname is Okorocha now,your pikin go come be Peter Obi Okorocha,and if you want call am Na Peter Obi you go dey shout?
Wahala no too much.

Obi as a middle name is not bad. Peter is obviously the first name.

1 Like

Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by Amalekki: 2:41am On Aug 27, 2022
As long as his classmates don't change it to Him Tu Lie we are good. Congrats.

1 Like

Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by Oburu202: 2:44am On Aug 27, 2022
Officialgarri:
Regardless, I'll like my son to have nick as "jagaban"
A born king

Be Careful of what you wish for.
Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by mrkings84(m): 3:56am On Aug 27, 2022
pocohantas:
I looked at the picture again.

Peter Obi is chubby o.

How many kg did he weigh at birth?

Quite obvious his mum wasn’t eating only agbado and dodo. See his cheeks.

Bad-mouth no go kee u
Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by seemlilystun: 4:55am On Aug 27, 2022
ukaface:
Wahala no too much.

Lmao

1 Like

Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by Uniquekriss(m): 5:05am On Aug 27, 2022
Officialgarri:
Regardless, I'll like my son to have nick as "jagaban"
A born king
You really don't mean well for that child. God may decide to give you only female children so your plans don't work cos He won't allow an innocent child go through what he knows nothing about, trust me.
Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by Tareq1105: 5:38am On Aug 27, 2022
That's gullibility and that's how they start and when disappointed now they would begin to name their dogs Peter Obi. No be Nigeria we dey? People that trek from Lagos to Abuja for Buhari were raining curses on him at the end. I've learned not to follow the crowd, in most cases it doesn't end well.
Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by Tareq1105: 5:39am On Aug 27, 2022
That's gullibility and that's how they start and when disappointed now they would begin to name their dogs Peter Obi. No be Nigeria we dey? People that trek from Lagos to Abuja for Buhari were raining curses on him at the end. I've learned not to follow the crowd, in most cases it doesn't end well. Meanwhile, welcome baby boy.
Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by Tareq1105: 5:43am On Aug 27, 2022
Uniquekriss:
You really don't mean well for that child. God may decide to give you only female children so your plans don't work cos He won't allow an innocent child go through what he knows nothing about, trust me.

So naming the child Peter Obi is when you mean well for the child?

Funny funny people.
Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by Nobody: 6:14am On Aug 27, 2022
smiley

1 Like

Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by Johnchrix(m): 6:53am On Aug 27, 2022
Congratulations Sir.
Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by Pityoobi: 6:54am On Aug 27, 2022
Viraltrends123:
Apari, olori pelebe, Omo ale, osinwin elepon tiny
Werey , Omo ale
Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by Mom007(f): 7:10am On Aug 27, 2022
Peter the rock... Welcome son. May you experience a better Nigeria than we are seeing currently, amen.
Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by ukaface(f): 7:11am On Aug 27, 2022
blank:

Obi as a middle name is not bad. Peter is obviously the first name.
okay I see
Are you the mother?
Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by Askmewhy(m): 7:26am On Aug 27, 2022
ZUBY77:
I promised to name him after Peter Obi for giving us a glimpse of hope that Nigeria can be wrestled out of the hands of the political bandits and be salvaged.
It doesn't matter if he wins or not, but atleast he gave people hope to fight for Nigeria in future.

congratulations bro.

1 Like

Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by kayperry: 7:28am On Aug 27, 2022
ZUBY77:

Your choice, your son, your life buh if you think you are setting a record let me remind[b] 2015 Nigerians had the highest form of hope [/b]such that some new parent christened there innocent babies .. goodluck jonathan.

Nigerians easily forget, however may your new born child never be a disappointment, he seems like a ladies man already naija gurlz can't resist chubby tinz wink
Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by nkemoma(m): 7:53am On Aug 27, 2022
theophorus:

May you Enjoy what you wish others.

Oponu answer the prayer.. May he physically resemble thifnubu.. Say amen..

May get eat corn, cassava, garri and ewa while fighting insurgents alongside the other 49m youths that would be recruited... Say amen!
Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by theophorus(m): 8:00am On Aug 27, 2022
nkemoma:

Oponu answer the prayer.. May he physically resemble thifnubu.. Say amen..

May get eat corn, cassava, garri and ewa while fighting insurgents alongside the other 49m youths that would be recruited... Say amen!

Where did this Hatred emanate from?
Did you just use the word "Oponu"? Just because you are supporting a particular candidate for Presidency?

Where did this start from?
Someone decide to name His child 'Peter Obi' another decide to name His child 'Jagaban/Asiwaju' but you choose to 'Curse' the latter.

Hmmm! Hatred kills let Love fill your mind so that even when you are Angry you won't do what will destroy you.

#Peace.
Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by chinze(m): 8:01am On Aug 27, 2022
Congratulations j

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? / Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? / My Wife Is Seeking For Divorce And She Is Crying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.