Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka (35421 Views)

Nairalanders Please Help, My First Son Is Behaving Somehow / Nigerian Man Renounces His Position As First Son In The Family, Gives Reasons / My Uncles Fixed My Late Father's Burial Without Informing Me, His First Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by Mercury12(m): 8:51pm On Aug 26, 2022
pocohantas:
I looked at the picture again.

Peter Obi is chubby o.

How many kg did he weigh at birth?

Quite obvious his mum wasn’t eating only agbado and dodo. See his cheeks.
this ur eyes sharp abi nah experience I go call am
cheesy

1 Like

Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by DRPAIT123(m): 8:51pm On Aug 26, 2022
Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by IbileIfe: 8:52pm On Aug 26, 2022
So, we should fry Akara? grin

Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by Chizzyjr(m): 8:52pm On Aug 26, 2022
That's good... he's gonna grow up and see the efforts we made to change the status quo in nigeria when the incoming president Peter obi takes over
Peter obi 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by Pityoobi: 8:52pm On Aug 26, 2022
Awon Iran Werey

3 Likes

Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by Princessogaraya(f): 8:53pm On Aug 26, 2022
Congratulations
Welcome home baby

1 Like

Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by Penguin2: 8:53pm On Aug 26, 2022
ZUBY77:
I promised to name him after Peter Obi for giving us a glimpse of hope that Nigeria can be wrestled out of the hands of the political bandits and be salvaged.
It doesn't matter if he wins or not, but atleast he gave people hope to fight for Nigeria in future.

God bless you and may God bless your son.

May he grow up to be a blessing to you and your family in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by shortIGBOman: 8:54pm On Aug 26, 2022
Qtrpst4:
When you have a son, name him tifnubu the druggie

I am not like you. You name your kids after Corrupt politicians. Name don finish for where you come from?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by ILoveDemMANNA: 8:55pm On Aug 26, 2022
shox:
thought you’ll start saying your ipob bullshit again.

You really need help
as u don bring ur terrorist and cannibals into dis matter now with ur own big mouth, Devil ans Amadioha kill all ipob terrorist and all those supporting dem. Dem terrorist killing innocent igbos will all die b4 d end of dis year. Along wit dem supporters. Una no go just Sidon wit una stupidity and hatred for una village, na to dey come nairaland dey luk for avoidable problems for una brainwashed heads.

I rejoice with this handsome baby

1 Like

Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by chatinent: 8:55pm On Aug 26, 2022
Congrats.

Tomorrow now, e no go dey give shishi.
Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by idsamoo(m): 8:56pm On Aug 26, 2022
Welcome son!

May you have the courage to change the name for good! Reason being that in years to come , history would have been made .And i trust Nigerians,if this particular name lose this coming election ,they will surely give it a meaning and add it it to Wikipedia. grin grin
Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by Juanmike(m): 8:57pm On Aug 26, 2022
Officialgarri:
Regardless, I'll like my son to have nick as "jagaban"
A born king
Amen.
May he have the same health as Jagaban all the days of his life.
Amen.
Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by ComeToJesus: 8:57pm On Aug 26, 2022
ZUBY77:
I promised to name him after Peter Obi for giving us a glimpse of hope that Nigeria can be wrestled out of the hands of the political bandits and be salvaged.
It doesn't matter if he wins or not, but atleast he gave people hope to fight for Nigeria in future.

A king is born. May your hands never get dry. God will ensure steady supply for you and the family.

Welcome to a new Nigeria Peter Obi Akpaka.

1 Like

Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by nkemoma(m): 8:58pm On Aug 26, 2022
Officialgarri:
A born king

Me he physically and morally look like Thifnubu
Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by omenka(m): 8:58pm On Aug 26, 2022
Dem do pass like this for Jonathan. We all know how it ended. From TAN to IPOB. Next year won't be any different.

After their bitter loss, they'd restart or, let me say, ramp up the destruction of their region in the name of biafra.

You people can't help yourselves. cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by Yoighaman(m): 8:58pm On Aug 26, 2022
ZUBY77:

Congratulations bro, you have done well. Afterall, Reno Omokri also did the same thing by naming his daughter "Ebele", after Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. May your newborn's life be filled with hope, light, good health and prosperity. Amen.

1 Like

Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by CedarHoldings: 8:59pm On Aug 26, 2022
What next if obi didn't win?
Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by theophorus(m): 8:59pm On Aug 26, 2022
Juanmike:
Amen.
May he have the same health as Jagaban all the days of his life.
Amen.

May you Enjoy what you wish others.
Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by InvestorVee(m): 8:59pm On Aug 26, 2022
:Dna to go give my 4th babymama belle again be that na. i no say she go born boy. make i name am emilokan cheesy na that pikin go kill me when he grow grin

1 Like

Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by Juanmike(m): 9:00pm On Aug 26, 2022
theophorus:

You wish it to yourself , and it shall happen in your life.
Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by theophorus(m): 9:00pm On Aug 26, 2022
nkemoma:

Me he physically and morally look like Thifnubu

Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by theophorus(m): 9:01pm On Aug 26, 2022
Juanmike:
You wish it to yourself , and it shall happen in your life.

Amen!
May I enjoy what I wish others.
Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by Nickson6969(m): 9:01pm On Aug 26, 2022
Wonderful son...You are blessed In Jesus Name
Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by Mikelake(m): 9:02pm On Aug 26, 2022
Chaff talks, so unfortunate introducing this innocent child to a life of deceit, lies and guile, just cause of your ignorance.. this is how our people perish..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by kingyakos: 9:02pm On Aug 26, 2022
pocohantas:
Congrats on the arrival of your son.

Good choice of name too. Anything but kayperry or BAT is fine for a child you want to grow in wisdom and poise.

I wish the newborn the best in life.

Naming a child BAT, jokes apart are u for real?
Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by Qtrpst4: 9:02pm On Aug 26, 2022
Oh, so you know that tifnubu is corrupt and you dey online dey pollute every where for am
shortIGBOman:

I am not like you. You name your kids after Corrupt politicians. Name don finish for where you come from?

2 Likes

Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by Viraltrends123: 9:02pm On Aug 26, 2022
Pityoobi:
Awon Iran Werey
Kai, you can't be a Yoruba. And if you are, then you must be a mad Yoruba dog. I am Yoruba, and I believe everyone have equal right. Kilon sheyin baba, abi she ti tun mugbo ni
Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by MickeyAkpos(m): 9:02pm On Aug 26, 2022
Unzerious:
Mark this post... When your Pikin don grow, e go vex for this Name wey you give am...

I Hope this is clout chasing sha!

Oga u no get talk bad belle pple everywia

1 Like

Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by Geeoriginal: 9:03pm On Aug 26, 2022
Hmm, people heard the pre-rain thunder sound and throw away the water stored in the drum. I hope there will be no regret when the cloud clear and no rain fall.
Some people celebrated before the advent of the present occupant of the house named after a rock, but his coming has disappointed many people. Keep your celebration till you see the performance.

2 Likes

Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by Latakia(f): 9:03pm On Aug 26, 2022
Congratulations and hope the baby will not grow up giving out fictitious figures multiplying and subtracting the GDP of China from Singapore to give us the population of Egypt?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by Tumishe001: 9:03pm On Aug 26, 2022
doggedfighter:
Welcome ,son !

Thou art a true son of a wise father.

May your days be great.

And may your life be easy !

Peter Obi Akpaka is a worthy name .

Fghg
Re: My First Son Arrived Today, His Name Peter Obi Akpaka by AntonVince: 9:03pm On Aug 26, 2022
Officialgarri:
A born king

A born looter!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? / Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? / My Wife Is Seeking For Divorce And She Is Crying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.