Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,718 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:52 AM

I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? (86293 Views)

She Lied Her Husband Is Dead I Discovered And She Confess Wat Should I Do? / I Mistakenly Sent 100k To My Girlfriend's Dad Account / I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by ussv: 9:03pm On Aug 28, 2022
Did you say mistakenly ?

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by Richkid2021(m): 9:05pm On Aug 28, 2022
Godada:

Shed more light on the matter.

When certain things happen at the allegedly wrong time, you would think it's actually a bad thing.

The thing is this, you are now full a man.

Do you know how many men out there that wants to have a child but can't.

Some want to get someone like you to add your sperm to their wives egg. Trust me, I kid you not.

I know a lady that couldn't get pregnant back then.

She got a live in lover.

His duty was to eat, hit and shot his cum.

She supported his humping with local herbs she got from these local midwives you find in every nooks and crannies in every city.

I heard them quarreling, the guy could not get the job done.

Imagine been paid.

She reneged on their agreement after paying #500k as against #1m.

If you see what people to have a child, you will embrace your circumstances

Sorry, dude.

Don't kill that baby

Embrace his new responsibility: you will be spending your future with your bestie.
pls kindly connect me I need a lady who is desperate having a child and needs someone to pay to do the job I'm fully equal to the taste mind you we can do it discreet my email is praiseseeker@gmail.com
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by Cheekah212(m): 9:19pm On Aug 28, 2022
grin
Wawelexy:

You are still very young
You are in school
You are an orphan
You chose a female as your bestie
You are doing the do with her
You are doing it raw without condoms
You still have the guts to tell us no insults

I wish I can lay my hands on you and test this original USB cable on your thigh... foolish boy
grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by chimaize01: 9:20pm On Aug 28, 2022
promising young idiot.. wen u wee doing u no call us.. e don burst now u dey find solution.. bring ur bestie com make I top am

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by cedricksly: 9:21pm On Aug 28, 2022
ccjoe:

I haven't been able to sleep since yesterday. I'm a promising young guy and still in school and this girl is my bestie in school.
We do it regularly and without condom, I never knew it will end like this.
Pls i'm just an orphan and still very young.. I need advice on how to handle this situation now..

##Mature minds only and no insult pls.
you are a real Foolish person to think it won't need like this when you do it regularly and do it raw as u said.... Congratulations idiot, go buy baby tinx
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by Verysmart101: 9:25pm On Aug 28, 2022
Are u currently in poly? Well just tell ur guardian they know wat to do.

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by Verysmart101: 9:29pm On Aug 28, 2022
Do u and ur bestie stay in the same lodge? Cos u sound like someone I know well

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:34pm On Aug 28, 2022
ccjoe:

I haven't been able to sleep since yesterday. I'm a promising young guy and still in school and this girl is my bestie in school.
Pls i'm just an orphan and still very young.. I need advice on how to handle this situation now..

So your rod mistakenly enter her love box right? You better start living with the reality of becoming à baby daddy since you couldn't use a condom while you could

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by gannod(m): 9:35pm On Aug 28, 2022
ccjoe:

You should have remembered you were an Orphan and very young when you were fornicatibg. We all have to live with consequences of our actions. Start buying baby stuffs and prepare for life with your bestie.

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by chikis(m): 9:39pm On Aug 28, 2022
ccjoe:

U no serious. Why u go fuckam in the first place?
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by MMempire(m): 9:44pm On Aug 28, 2022
Joeev:
if you have no pity why don't you SHUT UP?!
Make your papa shut up there. Who say make you quote me?
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by Goalgetter23(m): 9:45pm On Aug 28, 2022
HomoSapiien:

Pampers and baby food will cost you about 30k monthly.

Clothing and sheltering the baby and the mother shouldn’t not cost you below 60k monthly.

Get ready.

You forgot to add baby drugs, ranges from 20 - 40k monthly depending on the state of health of the baby.

2 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by GloriousGbola: 9:52pm On Aug 28, 2022
ccjoe:
it's just ur opinion Sir..nothing new to me I'm already used to hardship... Incase u don't know i've been huzling since I was 9 so nothing is new, i'll keep my child and I'm coming out of this beta..i may only have to drop from skul but u can't discourage me...bye

Clout chasing 100%

You are used to hardship and have been huzling since you were 9 and you want to repeat the cycle? Maybe the unfortunate child will start huzling from age 2 as a beggar, before graduating to mechanic apprentice

And the cycle continues.

But this is just a BS story anyways

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by stone1801: 10:02pm On Aug 28, 2022
Fake Story!!!
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by Ishilove: 10:03pm On Aug 28, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Clout chasing 100%

You are used to hardship and have been huzling since you were 9 and you want to repeat the cycle? Maybe the unfortunatenchild will start hustling from age 2 as a beggar, before graduating to mechanic apprentice

And the cycle continues.

But this is just a BS story anyways
Mr Gbola, since when did you become so vawulent? cheesy
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by delpee(f): 10:15pm On Aug 28, 2022
ccjoe:
I'll look into this @gly, thanks a lot.

You need to see her parents urgently since you plan to keep the baby. Hopefully, they'll guide and assist you being an orphan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by GloriousGbola: 10:22pm On Aug 28, 2022
Ishilove:

Mr Gbola, since when did you become so vawulent? cheesy

I see the story everyday in lagos. 2 and three year olds begging outside eateries, 5 and 6 year old with vulcanizers, 13 and above mechanic apprentice or construction site labour.

Maybe the guy will scrape small money together and become okada rider, quick money but no future

Only an extremely gifted person can make it out of that.

And it is still happening. My mechanic was telling me how one of his apprentices that he was training got a girl pregnant. Someone whose feet never steady to start.

And the cycle continues
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by Proudlyomonna: 10:39pm On Aug 28, 2022
Wawelexy:

You are still very young
You are in school
You are an orphan
You chose a female as your bestie
You are doing the do with her
You are doing it raw without condoms
You still have the guts to tell us no insults

I wish I can lay my hands on you and test this original USB cable on your thigh... foolish boy

Bro se na original Oraimo cord cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by Ishilove: 10:49pm On Aug 28, 2022
GloriousGbola:

I see the story everyday in lagos. 2 and three year olds begging outside eateries, 5 and 6 year old with vulcanizers, 13 and above mechanic apprentice or construction site labour.

Maybe the guy will scrape small money together and become okada rider, quick money but no future

Only an extremely gifted person can make it out of that.

And it is still happening. My mechanic was telling me how one of his apprentices that he was training got a girl pregnant. Someone whose feet never steady to start.

And the cycle continues
Suffering no dey taya them. It is like their eleda forbids soft life.
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by AkinwunmiKing: 10:53pm On Aug 28, 2022
Guy, if she is truly your bestie, then what are you waiting for? That is your future wife, don't lose her to another man. You guys should allow the baby come to earth because you never can tell, that may be a future governor or president.
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by CELEBRITIZ(m): 11:09pm On Aug 28, 2022
ccjoe:
hmm..so wat shud I do now..watz d solution, letz not dwell on d past..
Abortion
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by damocool(m): 11:26pm On Aug 28, 2022
I will not condemn you brother, I don't see you as an hopeless individual because you're still breathing. This is the exact thing Satan planned for you when you rejected the gospel of salvation Christ bought for mankind with his blood on the cross of calvary and continuing sinning. Christless life is a very hard life and full of crisis. Satan never meant well for anyone bro, according to the scripture in John 10:10a The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I read where you talked about suicide, that's exactly what Satan has in store for you, to destroy and kill yourself and later join him in hell, a place of eternal damnation. While Christ you keep rejecting meant well for you according to John 10:10b I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. He came to give life, eternal life.
Satan and sin will always bring shame to one's life, and makes one does more worse things trying to cover up.
Bro, at this stage you can't do anything than just keep the pregnancy because anything apart from that might put you into more serious trouble, I tell you. Satan will bring suggestions no doubt but don't allow him more than what he had already made you to do impregnating your fellow student, don't allow him to perfect John 10 v 10a in your life.
My brother, like I said earlier, there's hope of getting out of this mess.
The only way to get out of this is Christ, he's with open arms to save you if you're ready, is calling you bro, he wants to relief you of your burdened heart, Matthew 11:28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. He saved the most vilest and the worse of sinners in Paul the apostle(Saul), then you can't be an exception.
All you need do is pray to confess all your sins, repent, forsake, believe on His name. Proverbs 28:13 He that covereth his sins shall not prosper: but whoso confesseth and forsaketh them shall have mercy. You need mercy of God at this time bro, you have been following Satan commands and never do you good, why not switch over bro, Christ brings you peace, 2 Thessalonians 3:16 Now the Lord of peace himself give you peace always by all means. The Lord be with you all.
Christ Cares.
It's well with you bro.
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by IbrahimSola: 11:29pm On Aug 28, 2022
Hollybratt:
All the advice your parent has been giving you nkor, you've been ignoring them?

He said he's an orphan. Now God has made him a parent to someone.
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by BalogunIdowu(m): 11:32pm On Aug 28, 2022
ccjoe:

Your bestie
Regular sex
I hope this two things will be taken apart some day!

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by Trulli: 12:02am On Aug 29, 2022
ccjoe:

U know u are not okay thats why u said 'no insult pls'. U are an orphan and still very young but still having unprotected sex? Do u want to kill yourself? U must be mad. Just get out of this place
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by ogastone(m): 12:41am On Aug 29, 2022
Advice yourself so that you will not insult yourself ok !
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by Bayyajidda(m): 1:57am On Aug 29, 2022
ashewoboy:

You cooked up this story.

But why is everything cooked up to you guys?
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by Warmaterial(m): 3:12am On Aug 29, 2022
Guy no allow that baby to come out if ur poor, na better help u go help the pikin say E no come out... U dey luk for who to suffer abi, better give am money to abort it...
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by alphaNomega: 3:22am On Aug 29, 2022
ccjoe:

You have better not be one of those idiòts I warned against opening new nairaland profiles to disturb us. Una no dey ever hear word
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by Nobody: 3:30am On Aug 29, 2022
How can you "mistakenly" get someone pregnant.?

Did you accidentally stumble and fell into your friend's va*gi$a with an erect pen*s.

Where exactly is the accident.?
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by Sijo01(f): 3:41am On Aug 29, 2022
ccjoe:

Still young and still in school?

Ain't you the same graduate, married with two wonderful kids here? undecidedhttps://www.nairaland.com/7299989/whats-craziest-thing-youved-ever

Just 2days interval. I pity anyone taking you serious.
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by rickleye: 4:09am On Aug 29, 2022
ccjoe:

Promising ke !
If you were promising you’d know that to fvck without a condom na promise to marry be that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him / The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant / I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.