Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? (85765 Views)

She Lied Her Husband Is Dead I Discovered And She Confess Wat Should I Do? / I Mistakenly Sent 100k To My Girlfriend's Dad Account / I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by Nicepoker(m): 7:41am On Aug 28, 2022
Op like you mistakenly put your dick in the wrong hole and got her pregnant? grin

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by 965mofeyisade: 8:23am On Aug 28, 2022
“I am a promising young guy” “I am a promising young guy” ...

2 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by Demigod22: 8:38am On Aug 28, 2022
Hahaha, I always know that I can never date a girl that has male bestie. Male bestie is just another name for kpekus shareholder. Nonsense.

About your predicament, I understand the pressure, fears and worries. I have been there before, it's threatening.

First, you are having sex with your bestie which means it's free kpekus, no billing, but you refused to get condoms.

Secondly, you guys were knacking instead of reading, I pity your result.

Thirdly, you said you are an orphan, Idoma proverb said an orphan penis no the rise when urinating, but your own rise.

In conclusion, congratulations bro, you are truly a cumrade.

6 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by abioyeayanfeolu(m): 8:50am On Aug 28, 2022
Here's
Hmmmm,Op when 9 months don reach just call us for our baby naming ceremony ��
OP, Don't consider abortion because GOD ALMIGHTY frowns at it...You should have used Condom not even for pregnancy but for infection sake.

But now that you have decided to pour your AKAMU , accept it.
Because when you were saying it is SWEETING ME Baby do you inform nairalanders?-No.

IN A YORUBA MAN'S VOICE "AKU EWU OMO"

MY OPINION NO SHADES

4 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by BenjaminDomer: 8:55am On Aug 28, 2022
ccjoe:
bro I'm not always like DAT..I'm a very god fearing person..it was jxt an accident...so I'm not in that class atall..thank u
Thank God you said god.

You the only fear god and not God

Because God fearing person no the fornicate grin

9 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by Puzkin: 10:21am On Aug 28, 2022
ccjoe:
it's just ur opinion Sir..nothing new to me I'm already used to hardship... Incase u don't know i've been huzling since I was 9 so nothing is new, i'll keep my child and I'm coming out of this beta..i may only have to drop from skul but u can't discourage me...bye
bold of you to assume I give a hoot.

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by lomprico(m): 10:22am On Aug 28, 2022
ccjoe:

I haven't been able to sleep since yesterday. I'm a promising young guy and still in school and this girl is my bestie in school.
We do it regularly and without condom, I never knew it will end like this.
Pls i'm just an orphan and still very young.. I need advice on how to handle this situation now..

##Mature minds only and no insult pls.

Very young indeed
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by IbileIfe: 10:22am On Aug 28, 2022
You don't mistakenly get any girl or woman pregnant.
Start by being honest.

2 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by umarshehu58(m): 10:22am On Aug 28, 2022
Make sure you take good care of her and the baby. Wishing you goodluck

2 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by lomprico(m): 10:23am On Aug 28, 2022
ccjoe:
bro I'm not always like DAT..I'm a very god fearing person..it was jxt an accident...so I'm not in that class atall..thank u

Lol, you are god fearing and u dey knack steady! grin

2 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by Acefaruk: 10:24am On Aug 28, 2022
You`ve jumped into vio comrade...........

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by sekem: 10:25am On Aug 28, 2022
ccjoe:
I haven't been able to sleep since yesterday. I'm a promising young guy and still in school and this girl is my bestie in school.
Pls i'm just an orphan and still very young.. I need advice on how to handle this situation now..

How can you get someone pregnant by mistake?

I just can't understand that fallacy.

Can someone please explain to me how it is done?

3 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by kologba: 10:25am On Aug 28, 2022
Mistake abi...bestie...if woman tell me she has bestie.i don leave am go...

3 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by Verifiedcheif: 10:25am On Aug 28, 2022
Mr Linus ebere ...congrats o Asian babe grin
iLegendd:
grin

Be proud your sperm is working. There are men praying for their sperms to work. When I impregnated my beautiful Asian girlfriend three times that year, I was just panicking like you, but there were people who wanted what I was rejecting.

Life no balance. Keep calm and be proud of your sperm.

2 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by simple250: 10:25am On Aug 28, 2022
MMempire:
I swear, na Ogun go kill you there. You young, so you no know how to use condom, you wan destroy another person pikin life abi? You must not abort the pregnancy and must marry the girl properly. Orphan wey no get sense, na street go teach you how to get sense the hard way. I swear down, no iota of pity dey from me to you. Dat your promising young guy, must turn to hustling young father. Idiot!

You too wicked grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by poseidon12: 10:25am On Aug 28, 2022
Since she is your bestie, go ahead and marry her. You don't have to be rich to marry. The two of you will work together to make ends meet. That is how it is supposed to be. That is how it is in the civilized world.

4 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 10:25am On Aug 28, 2022
ccjoe:

Wey rey
Na now I know say u be orphan?
What were you expecting after realising sperms into that useless, senseless and shameless SLÚT multiple times? Na so dem go dey release sperms for your future pikin toto too.

And lastly, MAY GOD NEVER FORGIVE BOTH OF YOU IF YOU EVER ABORT THAT PREGNANCY.

SENSELESS AND WRECKLESS GOATS EVERYWHERE.

2 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by Yankee101: 10:25am On Aug 28, 2022
Mistake?

Some people are funny
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by Nawttiboi007(m): 10:26am On Aug 28, 2022
You’re heartless n selfish guy at the same time overgrown dumb! Bestie and u r f*ckn her?.. infact ur suffering in life to come ehn is warming up n doing press up
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by Hisincrease: 10:26am On Aug 28, 2022
All these bestie… you people should be deceiving yourselves.

Mistake to catch feelings
Mistake to kiss
Mistake to UnCloth
Mistake to have sex
Mistake to get pregnant.

Mistake kill you there.

3 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by SenecaTheYonger: 10:26am On Aug 28, 2022
ccjoe:

Do you cum inside her?

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by princewarri1985: 10:26am On Aug 28, 2022
ccjoe:

You knew you were an orphan, instead of you to focus on your book, you were busy doing it regularly raw and also cuming inside! What were you expecting before? Plasma TV abi? Idiot!

2 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by kologba: 10:27am On Aug 28, 2022
Wawelexy:

You are still very young
You are in school
You are an orphan
You chose a female as your bestie
You are doing the do with her
You are doing it raw without condoms
You still have the guts to tell us no insults

I wish I can lay my hands on you and test this original USB cable on your thigh... foolish boy
the boy na criminal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by damiloladuke: 10:27am On Aug 28, 2022
At your age and condition, you can't master withdrawal method... Shame

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by Osumaadura(m): 10:28am On Aug 28, 2022
Oga face your fears and move on. You were doing it regularly without condoms, what did you expect?
Nevertheless, invite me for naming ceremony.���
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by ukpahu(m): 10:29am On Aug 28, 2022
You want my advice toooo, my advice is marry her.

2 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by OboOlora(f): 10:29am On Aug 28, 2022
U want us to tell u to abort the baby and kill the poor little foetus abi? Ori e ti daru

Condom is 50naira for gold circle but u chose to go raw and now u r telling us u r an orphan

Well, nothing stops an orphan from being a father, don’t stop the generation of ur parents never did by giving birth to u.

3 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by NOwazobia: 10:29am On Aug 28, 2022
He is saying it's an accident but he claimed they do it regularly and still telling us he is God fearing...

Maybe god fearing he mean.

He actually speaks like a kid physically, mentally and spiritually.

When you refused to learn through advice, you will learn through bitter experience.

9 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by Arthurnna: 10:30am On Aug 28, 2022
Cock and Bull.... Bestie kee you there!!! Promising young man my black A** Happy Fathers Day if true though.. what you give,is what you will definitely get.. you can't give Sperm and get Cocoyam or sweet potato!! Enjoy Papa ibeji.

ccjoe:

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by Bishopadaidu(m): 10:30am On Aug 28, 2022
Wawelexy:

You are still very young
You are in school
You are an orphan
You chose a female as your bestie
You are doing the do with her
You are doing it raw without condoms
You still have the guts to tell us no insults

I wish I can lay my hands on you and test this original USB cable on your thigh... foolish boy
Me sef want use Lagos agbero irrigation holes wipe am for neck small

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by Hanndye: 10:31am On Aug 28, 2022
Na so he de for who no know. Just let it be. Fatherhood and motherhood comes early be that. You can continue your education and probably she too later. Congratulations in advance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl / Receptionist Sends Message Soliciting Sex From Hotel Guest / Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.