Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,100 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? (85788 Views)

She Lied Her Husband Is Dead I Discovered And She Confess Wat Should I Do? / I Mistakenly Sent 100k To My Girlfriend's Dad Account / I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by Sammy07: 11:32pm On Aug 27, 2022
PerfectStranger:
“I am a promising young guy” grin grin

You dey mind the mumu cheesy

6 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by MMempire(m): 11:35pm On Aug 27, 2022
I swear, na Ogun go kill you there. You young, so you no know how to use condom, you wan destroy another person pikin life abi? You must not abort the pregnancy and must marry the girl properly. Orphan wey no get sense, na street go teach you how to get sense the hard way. I swear down, no iota of pity dey from me to you. Dat your promising young guy, must turn to hustling young father. Idiot!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by gly(m): 11:52pm On Aug 27, 2022
Here this @ccjoe, sit your supposed bestie down for you guys to reach a way forward conclusion. In all these abortion should never be an option. Start thinking of back up financial plan. This new stage of keeping the baby comes with huge financial responsibility. God will see you through

4 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by dontrulee: 12:08am On Aug 28, 2022
I thought you're already married with kids?
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by Mrkindness: 12:55am On Aug 28, 2022
Mistakenly go pay her bride price bro, no time.

10 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by pointblank247(m): 2:00am On Aug 28, 2022
ccjoe:
hmm..so wat shud I do now..watz d solution, letz not dwell on d past..
i can arrange a husband for her
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by ccjoe: 2:58am On Aug 28, 2022
gly:
Here this @ccjoe, sit your supposed bestie down for you guys to reach a way forward conclusion. In all these abortion should never be an option. Start thinking of back up financial plan. This new stage of keeping the baby comes with huge financial responsibility. God will see you through
I'll look into this @gly, thanks a lot.
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by ccjoe: 3:01am On Aug 28, 2022
Puzkin:
mistakenly indeed.

You mistakenly put your prick inside her or she fell onto it accidentally and repeatedly.
mumu.

Hacked netflix available at 3k only.
no subscription needed.
no expiry.
works for android devices and smart TVs.
don't miss out dm
O9.O5-O7-75-9O3.
bla bla bla...said mature minds only, thank u
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by ccjoe: 3:04am On Aug 28, 2022
MMempire:
I swear, na Ogun go kill you there. You young, so you no know how to use condom, you wan destroy another person pikin life abi? You must not abort the pregnancy and must marry the girl properly. Orphan wey no get sense, na street go teach you how to get sense the hard way. I swear down, no iota of pity dey from me to you. Dat your promising young guy, must turn to hustling young father. Idiot!
okay, insult me u hear?
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by ccjoe: 3:13am On Aug 28, 2022
Sammy07:

You dey mind the mumu cheesy
you may insult me but I know what I'm saying bro...I know my worth...bye
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by Puzkin: 3:18am On Aug 28, 2022
ccjoe:
bla bla bla...said mature minds only, thank u
hahaha. mature minds indeed.

boy unless the girls parents are financially biuyant and emotionally disinclined towards violence and murder, you are SCREWED.

best you can hope for is a successful abortion.

is that mature enough for you?

5 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by ccjoe: 3:35am On Aug 28, 2022
Puzkin:

hahaha. mature minds indeed.

boy unless the girls parents are financially biuyant and emotionally disinclined towards violence and murder, you are SCREWED.

best you can hope for is a successful abortion.

is that mature enough for you?
it's just ur opinion Sir..nothing new to me I'm already used to hardship... Incase u don't know i've been huzling since I was 9 so nothing is new, i'll keep my child and I'm coming out of this beta..i may only have to drop from skul but u can't discourage me...bye

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by Slynation(m): 4:36am On Aug 28, 2022
Whenever I heard nigg* saying they mistakenly got a lady pregnant I ask myself some random questions, was it like your dick auto fell into pussy or what... better man up and start buying diapers in bulk before the price skyrocket...grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by Karleb(m): 4:39am On Aug 28, 2022
I hope those cheering you up to keep the baby would be there when reality sets in.

You are used to hardship abi, your hardship is going to be raised to power 3 if you don't find a good job to take care of the baby and the mother.

Infact, I see you and your bestie becoming sworn enemies if you no get money quick.

A lot of them will hate me for this but bro, don't keep that child.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by minasu190: 4:55am On Aug 28, 2022
ccjoe:
I'm scared bro..i'm young
When you were having "unprotected sex" with her,your mind didn't say you are young,sometimes we are the causes of our problems.

6 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by ZIMDRILL(m): 5:10am On Aug 28, 2022
ccjoe:

I haven't been able to sleep since yesterday. I'm a promising young guy and still in school and this girl is my bestie in school.
We do it regularly and without condom, I never knew it will end like this.
Pls i'm just an orphan and still very young.. I need advice on how to handle this situation now..

##Mature minds only and no insult pls.
when you were having sex, you forgot that you are an orphan, student and young

Am you did it regulary without a condom abd expected a different result

besides condoms their are losts of contraceptives that might helped u and yo girl
what mature advise do you want from mature people ?

6 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by jboixxx: 5:36am On Aug 28, 2022
ZIMDRILL:
when you were having sex, you forgot that you are an orphan, student and young

Am you did it regulary without a condom abd expected a different result

besides condoms their are losts of contraceptives that might helped u and yo girl
what mature advise do you want from mature people ?
He's gonna become a young dad soon be that!
If you're ready to do IT, you're definitely ready to welcome a BABY!!

6 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by ccjoe: 5:41am On Aug 28, 2022
Karleb:
I hope those cheering you up to keep the baby would be there when reality sets in.

You are used to hardship abi, your hardship is going to be raised to power 3 if you don't find a good job to take care of the baby and the mother.

Infact, I see you and your bestie becoming sworn enemies if you no get money quick.

I'm getting more confused bro...cos I'm a morally sound individual..thanks for the thought.
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by ccjoe: 5:47am On Aug 28, 2022
Karleb:

Infact, [b]I see you and your bestie becoming sworn enemies [/b]if you no get money quick.

God forbid...was told by a mentor that she's my soulmate so I still love her..it's jxt the issue on ground now that I'm bothered about..

3 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by ccjoe: 5:55am On Aug 28, 2022
Godada:

Shed more light on the matter.

When certain things happen at the allegedly wrong time, you would think it's actually a bad thing.

The thing is this, you are now full a man.

Do you know how many men out there that wants to have a child but can't.

Some want to get someone like you to add your sperm to their wives egg. Trust me, I kid you not.

I know a lady that couldn't get pregnant back then.

She got a live in lover.

His duty was to eat, hit and shot his cum.

She supported his humping with local herbs she got from these local midwives you find in every nooks and crannies in every city.

I heard them quarreling, the guy could not get the job done.

Imagine been paid.

She reneged on their agreement after paying #500k as against #1m.

If you see what people to have a child, you will embrace your circumstances

Sorry, dude.

Don't kill that baby

Embrace his new responsibility: you will be spending your future with your bestie.
thank you bro.. god bless u for this...I'm encouraged

7 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by Baronthecelebri: 6:42am On Aug 28, 2022
ccjoe:

I haven't been able to sleep since yesterday. I'm a promising young guy and still in school and this girl is my bestie in school.
Pls i'm just an orphan and still very young.. I need advice on how to handle this situation now..

drop out of school and hustle, since don't have sense. When they say flee youthful lust, and flee fornication you say no. You're not a good business man, cause if you're, you'll know what they say. BUSINESS BEFORE PLEASURE.

10 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by Savedday: 6:59am On Aug 28, 2022
Op, sorry oh! She don already hang trouble for ur neck. And take note, more is coming!

Don't waste ur precious time, energy and love on a 9ja girl. when they start, u think they love u, na lie! Na trouble them go hang for ur neck like necklaces.

They don't love and dey will never love u.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

Know this and know peace

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by jeromestarks: 7:01am On Aug 28, 2022
ccjoe:

You acted childishly but you're here looking for mature minds only. You're a fool.

You like pvssy right? Deal with the consequences of your action.
You have just throw your destiny to the dogs.
I pray your life make a U-turn and head back to the bottom until you begin to contemplate suicide. I diot. You don't have anything but you keep Fvcking pvssy.

Who raised you?

3 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by jeromestarks: 7:06am On Aug 28, 2022
Wawelexy:

You are still very young
You are in school
You are an orphan
You chose a female as your bestie
You are doing the do with her
You are doing it raw without condoms
You still have the guts to tell us no insults

I wish I can lay my hands on you and test this original USB cable on your thigh... foolish boy

He is very foolish indeed. The boy didn't listen to the words of his father.
If you check well, he will be one of does stupid boys who will paint room, buy iphone, buy expensive clothes without having anything doing (they're depending on their parents) yet, calm to be a big boy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by SPAMBOX7: 7:07am On Aug 28, 2022
So you were having unprotected sex and expect pregnancy not to come out. Wow and you say you are a student... abeg wetin una dey go learn for school these days sef?

3 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by ccjoe: 7:08am On Aug 28, 2022
jeromestarks:

You acted childishly but you're here looking for mature minds only. You're a fool.

You like pvssy right? Deal with the consequences of your action.
You have just throw your destiny to the dogs.
I pray your life make a U-turn and head back to the bottom until you begin to contemplate suicide. I diot. You don't have anything but you keep Fvcking pvssy.

Who raised you?
I'm not like that bro..I'm jxt being persecuted. Why crucify me in my times of trials..bye
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by ccjoe: 7:10am On Aug 28, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
So you were having unprotected sex and expect pregnancy not to come out. Wow and you say you are a student... abeg wetin una dey go learn for school these days sef?
I'm being tried bro..I know I'll come out as gold..thanks

2 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by turawaa(m): 7:12am On Aug 28, 2022
[/b]Your story is not full…

What level are you?
Is your bestie a student too?

U need to triple your hustle…
1- Schooling
2-Need to learn a skill ( IT,Tech skills)
3- Need a Source of income while you are still in school…(Pos, data and airtime reseller) u can be reading while waiting for customers.

Weekend event works too.

[b]Family Aspect

Visit and narrate the story to your Uncle.
(Keep quite while scolding you because you deserve it)
He will be the one to go with you to the bestie parent’s house.
(Note you are not paying any rights yet)
Just to Confirm the pregnancy has families.

Finally… Remember to Pray to your God for Grace in Your New Step.

5 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by YourFavorite21(m): 7:15am On Aug 28, 2022
You no see any other social media platforms to post your issue , na Nairaland u come choose , And you come dey type "No insults pls" Are you not aware that Nairaland and insult be like 5 & 6 grin cheesy...there are so many bitter people in this forum grin..

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by obaaderemi: 7:16am On Aug 28, 2022
ccjoe:
I'm getting more confused bro...cos I'm a morally sound individual..thanks for the thought.
Many of the niggahs going sanctimonious on you here are worse than you. Many of them also have unprotected sex and probably have been involved in abortions before.

Hustle and keep the baby if that's what you want. But be sure the baby is yours. Most of those young girls out there keep multiple partners and some are so cheap a total stranger they just met can sleep with them.

But be sure, your journey henceforth is going to be a bit rough until you find your bearing. Next time, keep your dick in your boxers or use protection. Hope this is matured enough for you.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by Qatar2022: 7:36am On Aug 28, 2022
ccjoe:

You're an orphan but your penis is not orphan

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos / Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! / Naija Sex Story: My Hot Romantic Sex With Aunt Sara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.