Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,961 members, 7,814,255 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? (85761 Views)

She Lied Her Husband Is Dead I Discovered And She Confess Wat Should I Do? / I Mistakenly Sent 100k To My Girlfriend's Dad Account / I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by Emdebby2: 2:59pm On Aug 28, 2022
It's now you realized that you are still in school, still young and an orphan.
Congrats bro! Don't be scared to carry your cross.
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by JustforMen: 3:01pm On Aug 28, 2022
Moral of the story: besties fvck each other.

You simps should not accept a man being friends with your girl.

Lion and goat cannot play together!!!!
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by kernniejay(m): 3:05pm On Aug 28, 2022
ccjoe:

I haven't been able to sleep since yesterday. I'm a promising young guy and still in school and this girl is my bestie in school.
We do it regularly and without condom, I never knew it will end like this.
Pls i'm just an orphan and still very young.. I need advice on how to handle this situation now..

##Mature minds only and no insult pls.
Well the deed is done already. Make sure she doesnt harm the pregnancy and you keep the child. The next thing now is for the two of you to arrange how to meet her family (and yours). Be prepared for all manner of insults and she should be ready to face hers as well. Having a child at a very young age has many advantages. Everyone should ensure that her education does not suffer for it and you also must start having a source of income because fatherhood is not an easy thing in today's Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by WowSweetGuy(m): 3:06pm On Aug 28, 2022
hammer3x:

E GET ONE GIRL BACK THEN, SHE KEEP CALLING THIS PARTICULAR GUY BESTIE AND SHE IS AVAILABLE.

I COME DEY WONDER Y, SHE IS ALWAYS WEARING PANT AND BRA TO TAKE PICTURE WITH HER BESTIE AND HE IS WEARING BOXERS.

EVERY PICTURE, DEM GUM BODY WITH HAPPY SMILE, BOTH SHIRTLESS AND WITH SHIRT.

OMO, NA THAT KIND BESTIE DEY SWEET, I SWEAR...
grin na waq
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by Lionking1913(m): 3:07pm On Aug 28, 2022
Congratulations on remembering u are an orphan.
ccjoe:

I haven't been able to sleep since yesterday. I'm a promising young guy and still in school and this girl is my bestie in school.
Pls i'm just an orphan and still very young.. I need advice on how to handle this situation now..

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by WowSweetGuy(m): 3:08pm On Aug 28, 2022
hammer3x:

E GET ONE GIRL BACK THEN, SHE KEEP CALLING THIS PARTICULAR GUY BESTIE AND SHE IS AVAILABLE.

I COME DEY WONDER Y, SHE IS ALWAYS WEARING PANT AND BRA TO TAKE PICTURE WITH HER BESTIE AND HE IS WEARING BOXERS.

EVERY PICTURE, DEM GUM BODY WITH HAPPY SMILE, BOTH SHIRTLESS AND WITH SHIRT.

OMO, NA THAT KIND BESTIE DEY SWEET, I SWEAR...
na waa. That's why I no dey pity any girl I catch...even if no sex I dey smooch her body finish
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by Judybash93(m): 3:09pm On Aug 28, 2022
Abort mission
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by Obagofixxy: 3:09pm On Aug 28, 2022
Do you gerrit, if you don't gerrit forget about it

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by gloryman91: 3:11pm On Aug 28, 2022
So you never ready ?
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by lesson44: 3:12pm On Aug 28, 2022
Future Papa Bonboy Weldon o. What were you thinking when you were doing the do without condom? Nothing anyone here can tell you. It’s up to you and the girl to decide what your plan for the unborn baby.

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by templeRun20(m): 3:13pm On Aug 28, 2022
Promising young man send me your account details let me send u 100k but pls don't take d child's life
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by Makowonda: 3:20pm On Aug 28, 2022
Your bestie abi your girlfriend?There's a difference.You don't have sex with your bestie and even if you do,it can never be regularly,once it becomes regularly he/she is no longer your bestie but your lover or sex partner.Let her have the baby,you wouldn't know what advantages lie in store for you in the future when you accept to be a father today;you wouldn't regret it.
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by TruthHurts100: 3:22pm On Aug 28, 2022
ccjoe:

You are stupid. Very stupid. You should first be flogged naked for saying you do it regularly without condoms and you don't know it will end like this. In fact, you're insane.

Oponu oshi
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by blacq2009(m): 3:23pm On Aug 28, 2022
ccjoe:

You're an orphan but your "distin" has parents.
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by adontcare(f): 3:25pm On Aug 28, 2022
An orphan does not urinate with an erected penis
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by mechanics(m): 3:25pm On Aug 28, 2022
You know you are not ready to become a father but you decided to be having sex thinking you are not fertile, you have to carry your cross.

2 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by setevan416: 3:27pm On Aug 28, 2022
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by HELLASJ(m): 3:28pm On Aug 28, 2022
They young dude is very unserious, he's got balls to tells us not to insult him after he's bleeped up. grin
Wawelexy:

You are still very young
You are in school
You are an orphan
You chose a female as your bestie
You are doing the do with her
You are doing it raw without condoms
You still have the guts to tell us no insults

I wish I can lay my hands on you and test this original USB cable on your thigh... foolish boy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by tishbite42: 3:36pm On Aug 28, 2022
Wawelexy:

You are still very young
You are in school
You are an orphan

I wish I can lay my hands on you and test this original USB cable on your thigh... foolish boy
Lol
No joy
Na really original USB cable

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by darichlife: 3:42pm On Aug 28, 2022
ashewoboy:

You cooked up this story.
With enough Maggi and Salt
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by etimocity(m): 3:46pm On Aug 28, 2022
nonsense you are an ophan who doesn't know the implications of sleeping with women regular with condom. what advice do you want me to give you to abort the pregnancy?
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by Evergreen12345(f): 3:52pm On Aug 28, 2022
You be orphan you come de knack?

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by JUMO95: 4:00pm On Aug 28, 2022
grossintel:
Congratulations Bro.
grin grin
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by JUMO95: 4:01pm On Aug 28, 2022
iLegendd:
grin

Be proud your sperm is working. There are men praying for their sperms to work. When I impregnated my beautiful Asian girlfriend three times that year, I was just panicking like you, but there were people who wanted what I was rejecting.

Life no balance. Keep calm and be proud of your sperm.
omo i thought you used you sperm for amazon KDP oo shocked shocked
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by Oqw1: 4:04pm On Aug 28, 2022
Really
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by brainhgeek(m): 4:07pm On Aug 28, 2022
I hate the sound of 'mistake'.
If you can do the dance, you can birth the child! Get responsible!!
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by Emmawhite91(m): 4:09pm On Aug 28, 2022
By the way,if i may ask,how old re you guys. You might be an orphan but i believe the girl is not,let some elders go with you to her family to acknowledge the pregnancy. If you are into yahoo,abeg quit it quick and look for what will fetch you quick cash and the girl also should also look for what,that will also generate cash till her 7th month to lighten the expenses on you cause nobody is going to assist you financially,unless her mother is bouyant financially. Things do happen but dont let them weigh you down. Pm me lets talk one on one.
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by ccjoe: 4:11pm On Aug 28, 2022
templeRun20:
Promising young man send me your account details let me send u 100k but pls don't take d child's life
thank u bro...I'll be gr8ful.
Three.zero.nine.five.one.six.seven.five.three.nine.
First bank
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by Stanley1155: 4:18pm On Aug 28, 2022
You will also mistakenly take up your responsibilities as a father.
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by achimendy(m): 4:20pm On Aug 28, 2022
Wawelexy:

You are still very young
You are in school
You are an orphan

Hahahahahahaahaha

Very foolish and stupid boy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by bigl: 4:22pm On Aug 28, 2022
ccjoe:

I was almost asking if you accidentally fell on a pu.ss...y.. then read that you've been doing it regularly without condoms.

Guy, man up ... this isn't a mistake and pls don't abort.

And if you try to abort, may the pregnancy refuse to come down ....

My friend go and start buying up baby stuffs in preparation for the birth.

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by Desusi: 4:25pm On Aug 28, 2022
ccjoe:
bro I'm not always like DAT..I'm a very god fearing person..it was jxt an accident...so I'm not in that class atall..thank u
Indeed, you must be god fearing and not GOD fearing.show me your evidence?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Receptionist Sends Message Soliciting Sex From Hotel Guest / Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos / Naija Sex Story: My Hot Romantic Sex With Aunt Sara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.