Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? (85838 Views)

She Lied Her Husband Is Dead I Discovered And She Confess Wat Should I Do? / I Mistakenly Sent 100k To My Girlfriend's Dad Account / I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by hammer3x: 2:00pm On Aug 28, 2022
Tunjibalogun:

You guys nawa oo. This guy will get heart attack oo

WE DEY SCHOOL AM AND OTHERS ON THIS THREAD, THAT WILL GO THE SAME WAY, IN THE LANGUAGE THEY WILL UNDERSTAND.

BABE IS FOR CAR AND HOUSE OWNERS WITH COMPANY.

EVEN IF SHE GET BELLE, NO PROBLEM, NA ME DO AM.

ANY LIST, I WILL FUND THE BILL.

DAT IS HOW WE ROLL. cool
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by Zagee: 2:02pm On Aug 28, 2022
1. Your sperm works cool
2. If I knack my bestie to the point of belle, I no go vex. wink
3. Promising young man, better double your hustle. smiley
4. You and your bestie will grow better together if you get through this storm. cry
5. I really like your future together, but this present will be tough if una two no sit-down and plan from what you have now and where you guys are. cheesy

Long live the baby!!! grin
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by effort1: 2:04pm On Aug 28, 2022
ccjoe:

I haven't been able to sleep since yesterday. I'm a promising young guy and still in school and this girl is my bestie in school.
We do it regularly and without condom, I never knew it will end like this.
Pls i'm just an orphan and still very young.. I need advice on how to handle this situation now..

##Mature minds only and no insult pls.

You are an idiot.
You release sperm into a vagina and you never knew it would end like this.

When you were fvcking the girl with no condom and filling her pvssy with sperm, you didn't remember you were an orphan, right?

Once more, you are an idiot.

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by MT: 2:05pm On Aug 28, 2022
ccjoe:
hmm..so wat shud I do now..watz d solution, letz not dwell on d past..

You do not have to marry her if you do not love her enough for such. If you are certain the baby is yours, do your bits on the child. If you love the lady enough, marry her, and start a life.
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by jamace(m): 2:07pm On Aug 28, 2022
She is your bestie , so just marry her. Dont miss a very good friend.
Take the decision to marry her today and see the survival energy that will surge in your system. Necessity is the mother of invention.
I wish you a happy married life.

2 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by youngstrow(m): 2:10pm On Aug 28, 2022
Wawelexy:

You are still very young
You are in school
You are an orphan
You chose a female as your bestie
You are doing the do with her
You are doing it raw without condoms
You still have the guts to tell us no insults

I wish I can lay my hands on you and test this original USB cable on your thigh... foolish boy
don't mind the yeye guy jhoor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 2:14pm On Aug 28, 2022
NaturalKinzzy:

Do you have a GF?
If No , I'd advise you keep the baby.
God will see you through this.
How will God see him through when he did something abominable towards him?...
If you were a god will u see him through for doing what u detest?

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by Wizmj4real(m): 2:15pm On Aug 28, 2022
ccjoe:

I haven't been able to sleep since yesterday. I'm a promising young guy and still in school and this girl is my bestie in school.
Pls i'm just an orphan and still very young.. I need advice on how to handle this situation now..

Congratulations papa twins
So you mean ,you're an orphan and has the got to have regular erection and a raw general manager?. Just so you know, the baby deserve life and the mother is a young promising woman with bright future too, if you kill that baby something will happen to you.

Toto wen you dey knack raw with full enjoyment, e reach time to bear the consequences you come dey complain.

Termination of pregnancy is murder. You will leave with this quilt forever if you kill that child.

Cry your cry , take responsibility and encourage the babe to keep the pregnancy certainly you will enjoy it in future.

Seriously man I wish I were you, I will keep the baby. Its gonna be rough but at the end it will be all laughter.

Any babe I get pregnant must keep my child

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by JustPowerApps(m): 2:16pm On Aug 28, 2022
Incoming Baba Ibeji cheesy

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by BananaPeel(m): 2:18pm On Aug 28, 2022
ccjoe:

A young man after secondary school impregnated a girl. Now he is a graduate and that little baby is now in 200 level in the university.
Talk to the girl's parents but remember you must marry your bestie.

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by Fash20: 2:19pm On Aug 28, 2022
You miskenly put your pen!s into your bestie's pussy and get her pregnant? Wow that completely makes sense to me because it's a common mistake.

If a woman tells you she has a bestie. Avoid her like a plague cus that bestie is her main man.

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by jomarick(m): 2:21pm On Aug 28, 2022
My bestie... my bestie, interesting!

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by Wizmj4real(m): 2:24pm On Aug 28, 2022
ccjoe:
bro I'm not always like DAT..I'm a very god fearing person..it was jxt an accident...so I'm not in that class atall..thank u

God-fearing dey commit fornication regularly abi
God have mercy on you
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by Dearlord(m): 2:24pm On Aug 28, 2022
PerfectStranger:
“I am a promising young guy” grin grin

grin grin ask him how he knew he was a promising young guy, promising pussy pounder ni
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by victorbass1234: 2:24pm On Aug 28, 2022
Fool said it was an axxdisnt.
But u said u been doing it many times without condom
What kind of accident is that ??
Many times most times? U must be a fool
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by hammer3x: 2:28pm On Aug 28, 2022
PREGNANCY IS SPIRITUAL, IN AS MUCH AS PHYSICAL.

THE WAY, U DEY CHOP DAT BABE, CAUSE THE SPIRIT WORLD TO HOLD YOU TO ACCOUNT AS LIABLE.

EACH TIME YOU KNACK, YOU OPEN THE PASSAGE TO THE RELM OF THE SPIRIT AND THEY CAN CROSS INTO THE PHYSICAL.
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by OBA117(m): 2:29pm On Aug 28, 2022
Go and be preparing to welcome a baby.
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by reucom: 2:31pm On Aug 28, 2022
Wawelexy:

You are still very young
You are in school
You are an orphan

I wish I can lay my hands on you and test this original USB cable on your thigh... foolish boy

I totally agree with you on this.
This young man has acted irresponsibly and he must be ready for the consequences.
You must not abort the pregnancy cos that would amount to sinning against God.
You must understand responsibility boy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by ViceGovernor: 2:32pm On Aug 28, 2022
Happy Sunday cool
Op you better abort it before it's too late undecided
You are clearly not ready to be a father.

On second thought you may not even be the one that impregnated your bestie grin
Are you sure it's not one of the other guys banging her? cheesy
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by ComeToJesus: 2:32pm On Aug 28, 2022
ccjoe:

If this story was true, you wouldn't even know what an insult sounds like. So, get lost with your fabricated stories that's meant to generate comments.
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by LyfeJennings(m): 2:34pm On Aug 28, 2022
Wawelexy:

You are still very young
You are in school
You are an orphan

lmao
o ya weyrey gan
abeg leave the small boy joor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by hammer3x: 2:34pm On Aug 28, 2022
SOME HUSBAND AND WIFE CAN BE CHOPPING EACH OTHER AND YET NO PREGNANCY.

ABRAHAM WAS A CASE STUDY.

HOWEVER, THE MINUTE A WAYWARD FOOLISH BOY OPEN STUPID GIRL, THE ABOMINATION ALONE, CAUSE THE SPIRIT WORLD TO CLAIM THEM FOR A LESSON.

IF YOU DONT KNOW, THE DEVIL JOB IS TO TEACH PEOPLE LESSON, LIKE JOB IN THE BIBLE.

WEN U COME MUMU AND NAIVE, HE WILL BUILD CHURCH ON TOP YOUR CASE AND HEAD.
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by redbull5: 2:34pm On Aug 28, 2022
ccjoe:

" i neva knew it would end like this". you are a fool, shey na plasma tv u dey expect before?
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by ComeToJesus: 2:35pm On Aug 28, 2022
ccjoe:

If this story was true, you wouldn't even know what an insult sounds like. So, please scram with your fabricated stories that's meant to generate comments.
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by meobizy(f): 2:39pm On Aug 28, 2022
Pls i'm just an orphan and still very young.
Why didn’t you think about this when playing hide the cucumber? Happy Father’s Day in advance.
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by fayomim: 2:39pm On Aug 28, 2022
Congratulations in advance
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by gentlegenius(m): 2:39pm On Aug 28, 2022
ccjoe:

Well, my friend... I am a very different person. I don't follow the multitude... so, My advice to you will be different:
I will not only tell you to keep the baby, but keep also the lady (except you don't see her as a wife material).
By the time you look back at your life in 20 years time, this might be the best decision you've ever taken in life.
As an orphan and a student, I know you are worried about such a huge responsibility, take this advice even though it may sound weird: DROP OUT OF SCHOOL, START A BUSINESS even if it is very small.
No capital? Not a problem... the school fees and other money you are wasting in school is enough capital. Just stop school and channel these money to a productive venture and soon you'll have enough to take care of your young family.
I am a school graduate, but take this from me... WASTING YOUR YOUNG PRODUCTIVE YEARS IN SCHOOL IS ONE OF THE WORST MISTAKES ANYBODY IN THIS COUNTRY CAN DO.
You won't be the first to drop out... Many rich and successful people in the world today also did... and they never regret doing so. BUT I REGRET NOT DROPPING OUT TO DO WHAT I'M DOING NOW.

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by hammer3x: 2:42pm On Aug 28, 2022
gentlegenius:

Well, my friend... I am a very different person. I don't follow the multitude... so, My advice to you will be different:
I will not only tell you to keep the baby, but keep also the lady (except you don't see her as a wife material).
By the time you look back at your life in 20 years time, this might be the best decision you've ever taken in life.
As an orphan and a student, I know you are worried about such a huge responsibility, take this advice even though it may sound weird: DROP OUT OF SCHOOL, START A BUSINESS even if it is very small.
No capital? Not a problem... the school fees and other money you are wasting in school is enough capital. Just stop school and channel these money to a productive venture and soon you'll have enough to take care of your young family.
I am a school graduate, but take this from me... WASTING YOUR YOUNG PRODUCTIVE YEARS IN SCHOOL IS ONE OF THE WORST MISTAKES ANYBODY IN THIS COUNTRY CAN DO.
You won't be the first to drop out... Many rich and successful people in the world today also did... and they never regret doing so. BUT I REGRET NOT DROPPING OUT TO DO WHAT I'M DOING NOW.

U CAN GO TO SCHOOL FINSIH, WORK FOR PEOPLE AND START YOUR OWN BUSINESS.

MANY BILLIONAIRES REGRET NOT FINISHING SCHOOL.
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:46pm On Aug 28, 2022
ccjoe:

A man doesn't mistakenly get a woman pregnant. Whenever there is an erection the action you take is is effected by your decision.
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by biggie73(m): 2:49pm On Aug 28, 2022
Congrats. When a lady is pregnant, the only advise is prepare for the incoming baby and the mother. All the best.
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by etrouble: 2:50pm On Aug 28, 2022
ccjoe:

You are an orphan and still young, but your prick dey stand and you dey fucck well well, thunder will strike you soon.
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by etrouble: 2:51pm On Aug 28, 2022
Godada:

Shed more light on the matter.

When certain things happen at the allegedly wrong time, you would think it's actually a bad thing.

The thing is this, you are now full a man.

Do you know how many men out there that wants to have a child but can't.

Some want to get someone like you to add your sperm to their wives egg. Trust me, I kid you not.

I know a lady that couldn't get pregnant back then.

She got a live in lover.

His duty was to eat, hit and shot his cum.

She supported his humping with local herbs she got from these local midwives you find in every nooks and crannies in every city.

I heard them quarreling, the guy could not get the job done.

Imagine been paid.

She reneged on their agreement after paying #500k as against #1m.

If you see what people to have a child, you will embrace your circumstances

Sorry, dude.

Don't kill that baby

Embrace his new responsibility: you will be spending your future with your bestie.

You should be one of the Almajaris on the Sahara Desert

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Beg Anambra And Enugu Men To Marry Us–Imo Lady Cries Out (video) / Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos / Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.