Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,101 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA (39917 Views)

New Service Chiefs: 100 Military Generals May Be Retired / EFCC Threatened Me To Implicate Ex-President Jonathan, Adoke - Witness / Mojisola Adeyeye: I Was Shocked When Lawmakers Demanded Bribe, Threatened Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA by mjuvey3: 9:55pm On Aug 31, 2022
He's saying the truth....I just like this man for his bluntness.

And of course,we know some former Nigerian generals/leaders are CIA agents.
Re: Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA by rickyrex(m): 9:56pm On Aug 31, 2022
omenka:
This is rather farfetched egbon Wike, the slayer of IPOBidients. smiley

Meanwhile, I'm kinda curious, has the word zoo been expunged from the English lexicon? This word which used to feature prominently around every thread here just months ago has suddenly vanished into thin air.

IPOB, what happened?
what really happen is that even right now you cab attest to the fact that the country is nothing but a zoo under this buhari regime, except you are one of those foolish ones that when election comes around they forget their suffering because of of party cup of rice and crested polo.,when election is over they go underground wailing and insulting the president for invoking hardship on them. Ipob wanted a better nigeria for all,but ignorance and tribalism will never allow you to see their cause for calling for a separate state

1 Like

Re: Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:57pm On Aug 31, 2022
jrusky:

Bro what are you talking about?
What he said is true, these oyibo people always like supporting rubbish people to rule this country.

Now these "rubbish persons" have brought Nigeria to her knees.
Re: Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA by everythinggirly(f): 9:58pm On Aug 31, 2022
Wike, zukwanike!
Re: Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA by Buckeyemedia1: 10:01pm On Aug 31, 2022
Massiveglory:

Nothing but the truth. If pmb sticks to his words of ensuring free and fair elections, forget about apc. Tinubu may not even come second.
Free & fair elections in Nigeria, is there any honor amongst thieves?
Re: Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA by desiredhome: 10:02pm On Aug 31, 2022
drdeath:

It is true.I have observed the zoo word is not in usage again.Hmmm.........!
They have betrayed mnamadi cownu.......
Their next strategy is to support Peter Obi with the Hope that he will release mnamadi cownu when he wins......lol......

How can you trust your assets to your enemy?...…I blame APC for not bringing a strong candidate.......

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA by Buckeyemedia1: 10:03pm On Aug 31, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:

What he said is true, these oyibo people always like supporting rubbish people to rule this country.

Now these "rubbish persons" have brought Nigeria to her knees.
True sambo mentality, you are not ashamed to utter these nonsense?

But the so called Oyibos always seem to choose good people to rule their own country?

As it is said, a Failure will always find someone else to blame for his own shortcomings.
Re: Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA by frankson1(m): 10:07pm On Aug 31, 2022
divinehand2003:
Hahaha

Wike has landed another big tori again oooo. Mr wailing wailer is at it again.

He's not been informed that the Generals don't need the CIA or any other group to deal with him if they so want to undecided
Re: Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA by desiredhome: 10:07pm On Aug 31, 2022
OneCandleAway:

Seems you don't know ow America meddles in the affairs of who rules Nigeria. Even for buhari some people went to meet the US to support him instead of Jonathan. At Hirst tge US was hesitant that buhari might not be the best option, the nigerians said it was the best man. And so America supported buhari. They even stationed 200 marines in Ghana should Jonathan refuse to step down.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0pC6pHDphtL3mWximYH2HAB3yhnKZpo9xpcwAHx8Y88B9kLGLMtyAyrvd1KroY9gwl&id=803267836&sfnsn=scwspwa
Story...... you don't even know how worst things would've been if Jonathan had continue.......
Re: Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:09pm On Aug 31, 2022
omenka:

Meanwhile, I'm kinda curious, has the word zoo been expunged from the English lexicon? This word which used to feature prominently around every thread here just months ago has suddenly vanished into thin air.

IPOB, what happened?
Most of you are danmn stu.pid anyway

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA by KrisPete(m): 10:12pm On Aug 31, 2022
Massiveglory:

Nothing but the truth. If pmb sticks to his words of ensuring free and fair elections at least 70% , forget about apc. Tinubu may not even come second.

Spot on!

1 Like

Re: Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA by frankson1(m): 10:13pm On Aug 31, 2022
Massiveglory:

Nothing but the truth. If pmb sticks to his words of ensuring free and fair elections at least 70% , forget about apc. Tinubu may not even come second.

Has Wike himself, allowed elections to be free and fair undecided

It's only the FG and the party we don't like that always rig elections.
Re: Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA by stormborn28(m): 10:15pm On Aug 31, 2022
omenka:

IPOB, what happened?

Wine is waiting to see if your terrorist President will keep his word
Re: Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA by CoolAmbience(m): 10:18pm On Aug 31, 2022
Massiveglory:

Oga, if the election dey free and fair...Tinubu go win all of them.

Who wan win am? Obi wey na only Southeast and Southsouth people dey talk about. Tinubu and Atiku will get appreciable votes in the Southsouth and Southeast as well, even though Obi will get the majority of the votes.

Tinubu go lockdown Southwest, and get majority votes for Northeast and Northwest.

All of them go scramble for Northcentral, of which Tinubu and Atiku will have the upper hand.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA by Jostoman: 10:19pm On Aug 31, 2022
omenka:

IPOB, what happened?
Google is your friend
Re: Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA by okorogodwin4(m): 10:20pm On Aug 31, 2022
Just quantinue the trouble
Re: Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA by VERDA: 10:23pm On Aug 31, 2022
DrRasheed:
Wallahi I admire Wike's boldness despite his anyhowness.. grin

Lol...this one na compliment abi dissing?
Re: Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA by stacyadams: 10:30pm On Aug 31, 2022
Massiveglory:

.....na my prayer points for buhari.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA by Headachetoigboh(f): 10:39pm On Aug 31, 2022
omenka:

IPOB, what happened?

What concern IPOB in this post here. Na IPOB made u jobless?
Na IPOB made your father an idiot ND your mother a one night stand pole lady. U always masturbate about IPOB..
Grow up toddler,we are in 21st century
Re: Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA by onuman: 10:49pm On Aug 31, 2022
Thinkam:
cheesy APC and wickedness ehn

See how APC is leaving Nigeria.

Re: Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 31, 2022
Massiveglory:

Tinubu ll win without rigging. As bad as Buhari is, Tinubu's a politician with proven records. Far better than Atiku+Obi+Wike combined.
Re: Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA by Bundaweber: 11:03pm On Aug 31, 2022
Shey no be obj wike dey talk about so?
Re: Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA by jamesversion: 11:06pm On Aug 31, 2022
Jennifer663:
His known as a liar

Fool.
Re: Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA by atinga1: 11:10pm On Aug 31, 2022
omenka:

IPOB, what happened?
Yes, it has been expunged. Peter Obi is out to win and retire heartless APC and their BMC urchins.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA by Massiveglory: 11:18pm On Aug 31, 2022
Quit what you are smoking. Abi are you living in gabon?
CoolAmbience:

Oga, if the election dey free and fair...Tinubu go win all of them.

Who wan win am? Obi wey na only Southeast and Southsouth people dey talk about. Tinubu and Atiku will get appreciable votes in the Southsouth and Southeast as well, even though Obi will get the majority of the votes.

Tinubu go lockdown Southwest, and get majority votes for Northeast and Northwest.

All of them go scramble for Northcentral, of which Tinubu and Atiku will have the upper hand.
Re: Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 31, 2022
jamesversion:

Fool.
Don't be too hard on yourself slut.
Re: Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA by NessFortunate: 12:46am On Sep 01, 2022
ATLIEN2027:

The IPOB terrorists are now masquerading as Zombidients.
Once Peter Obi- tuary loses and Tinubu is sworn in as the next president of the federal Republic of Nigeria, they will go back to calling Nigeria zoo.
YOU MEAN ATIKU? I see you as someone that is ARTICULATED (ATIKULATED) Atiku is the way bruv *wink
Re: Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA by ObaOfYorubaLand: 12:47am On Sep 01, 2022
omenka:

IPOB, what happened?

Stuipidity runs in your lineage so im not suprised at your stupid jab at Igbos.
Re: Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA by Joe4real1988(m): 12:59am On Sep 01, 2022
07kjb:

U don't talk like an ADULT

MAY GOD FORBID YOU FOREVER
The guy is petty bro. What do u expect from a tribalist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Fearless Buhari" Trending On Twitter - See Screenshots / Man Who Promised To Donate To Buhari’s Re-election Dies In Car Accident / Boko Haram Kingpins Busted And Arrested By Soldiers In Borno State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.