Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA (39914 Views)

New Service Chiefs: 100 Military Generals May Be Retired / EFCC Threatened Me To Implicate Ex-President Jonathan, Adoke - Witness / Mojisola Adeyeye: I Was Shocked When Lawmakers Demanded Bribe, Threatened Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA by Doyou2019: 1:08am On Sep 01, 2022
Massiveglory:

Nothing but the truth. If pmb sticks to his words of ensuring free and fair elections at least 70% , forget about apc. Tinubu may not even come second.

PMB whose words ain't worth shit. The same man nominated, as INEC REC, APC men and shady politicians. To do what? If not to jeopardize our elections yet again.

Go research on his Sokoto and Imo REC nominees and you go shock.
Re: Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA by Doyou2019: 1:16am On Sep 01, 2022
Presidential1:

Mods take note... The owner of this moniker.. owns this other ones below

This one

This one too.. omenka owns this monikers

You're damn right. Those three monikers are operated by the same fool trying too hard to derail this thread.

Mods, please keep an eye onOmenka.
Re: Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA by Doyou2019: 1:23am On Sep 01, 2022
CoolAmbience:

Oga, if the election dey free and fair...Tinubu go win all of them .

Who wan win am? Obi wey na only Southeast and Southsouth people dey talk about. Tinubu and Atiku will get appreciable votes in the Southsouth and Southeast as well, even though Obi will get the majority of the votes.

Tinubu go lockdown Southwest, and get majority votes for Northeast and Northwest.

All of them go scramble for Northcentral, of which Tinubu and Atiku will have the upper hand.

Urchins ehn.
Ever deluded! grin grin
Re: Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA by Savagery101: 1:30am On Sep 01, 2022
ANYONE SUPPORTING THIS DYING HORSE, WIKED ENTITY CALLED NIGERIA IS EITHER CRIMMINAL, POLITICIAN OR HAS FRIENDS OR FAMILY IN THE ZOO'S POLITICS, BENEFITING ILLEGALLY FROM THE CONTRAPTION OR PROBABLY HE/SHE IS SOMEWHERE OUTSIDE THE ZOO PLAYING COWARDICE ON THE FREEDOM OTHERS HAVE FOUGHT FOR OR COULD BE AN IGNORANT FOOL.
omenka:
This is rather farfetched egbon Wike, the slayer of IPOBidients. smiley

Meanwhile, I'm kinda curious, has the word zoo been expunged from the English lexicon? This word which used to feature prominently around every thread here just months ago has suddenly vanished into thin air.

IPOB, what happened?
Re: Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA by Madmohamed123: 1:32am On Sep 01, 2022
Islie:

https://dailytrust.com/how-some-generals-threatened-me-with-cia-wike
someone should tell those failed ganaral that CIA is not their useless DSS.
Re: Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA by mhmsadyq(m): 1:54am On Sep 01, 2022
SmartPolician:

There are no adults in Nairaland's politics section; it is a war zone! cheesy

LOL!
This your reply made ooo!
Re: Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA by mhmsadyq(m): 1:57am On Sep 01, 2022
jrusky:
I don't understand Wike again? Pls how old is Wike? Can I call this as a sign of dementia or what?

CIA in Nigeria internal affairs when you are not a terrorist or a threat to Amerca or a wanted criminal?

Wike biko calm down this is getting to much.

PDP matter don turn Wike to a full blown mad man and him family dey clap for him madness!

Aye ma le o!
Re: Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA by Igbojew: 3:06am On Sep 01, 2022
Oh shut up this evil man called Wike,did you not succumbed to their threat by allowing them to unleashed massacre in Obigbo just to please them but karma is already dealing with you for all the crime you committed against Igbos in Obigbo and you have already started paying for it...............I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA by Igbojew: 3:15am On Sep 01, 2022
omenka:

Meanwhile, I'm kinda curious, has the word zoo been expunged from the English lexicon? This word which used to feature prominently around every thread here just months ago has suddenly vanished into thin air.

IPOB, what happened?
The world zoo has not been expunged from your English lexicon rather it still live in every day of your life and so you are an animal in a zoological country call zoogeria............I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA by Ikestan: 3:22am On Sep 01, 2022
Wike I love your courage, because you always drop words that points to leaders shouldn't be mindless of their citizens
Re: Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA by wowcatty: 3:22am On Sep 01, 2022
Obasanjo is one and we've known that for more than 10 years, that was why he cunningly used Abiola's mandate and he's always against Yoruba interests.
Re: Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA by waja(m): 4:01am On Sep 01, 2022
[quote author=Islie post=116236318]

https://dailytrust.com/how-some-generals-threatened-me-with-cia-wike[/quote. Wike is the only threat standing. We have lost FFK to a plate of food.
Re: Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA by zigi(f): 4:03am On Sep 01, 2022
femisplash:

This happened

Afonjaaaaaaaa all the way from South Wasteeee lol
Re: Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA by Amodi470(m): 4:24am On Sep 01, 2022
engrchykae:
Abdusalami abubakar,gusau,ibb and obj are the generals that sold Nigeria to USA

Bros, He didn't mention names
Re: Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA by Vulcan24(m): 4:32am On Sep 01, 2022
Seriously CIA !!
Is this normal
Re: Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA by Masterito(m): 4:39am On Sep 01, 2022
Tell me the price for web site and web app?
pitobimandat:
Hmmm everything go dey oo
Re: Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA by orisa37: 4:43am On Sep 01, 2022
Thinkam:
cheesy APC and wickedness ehn

Then their Objective is ANARCHY, "I WILL MAKE NIGERIA UNGOVERNABLE AFTER ME"
Re: Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA by orisa37: 4:46am On Sep 01, 2022
Jennifer663:
His known as a liar

No. He is not.
Re: Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA by DadaHammed: 4:47am On Sep 01, 2022
omenka:

IPOB, what happened?

This one don go chop fermented Agbado. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA by orisa37: 4:51am On Sep 01, 2022
IPOB, what happened?

We have Headache, caused by BMF-BOKOISWA
Re: Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA by orisa37: 4:57am On Sep 01, 2022
Wike has landed another big tori again oooo. Mr wailing wailer is at it again.

BUHARI SHOULD RESIGN OR BE IMPEACHED NOW.
Re: Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA by orisa37: 5:00am On Sep 01, 2022
RETURN FULL AUTONOMY OF POLICING RESOURCING AND ELECTIONEERING CONTROL STATUSES TO OUR 36 CONSTITUTIONAL STATES NOW AND WITHOUT FURTHER DELAY.
Re: Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA by orisa37: 5:09am On Sep 01, 2022
"how-some-generals-threatened-me-with-cia-wike"

This is very serious. The Military must stop the nonsense.
Re: Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA by RealTalkNoBull: 5:13am On Sep 01, 2022
… as he spots a $65,000 Rolex Presidential.
Re: Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA by Patriotsleague: 5:28am On Sep 01, 2022
Wike deceiving his people with fables, lying and playing to the gallery. Rivers people keep your eyes on your money.
Re: Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA by citizen202(m): 6:06am On Sep 01, 2022
omenka:

IPOB, what happened?
For your mind wike is Supporting Agbado... anyways Rivers is Obident
Re: Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA by GlobTrotter: 6:21am On Sep 01, 2022
omenka:

IPOB, what happened?
only you people are typing from thesame office and liking your comments to make it sound relevant.

If this is what they told you to say, I just feel sorry for you. Go and ask sarki what happened to him.
Re: Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA by Demolakay: 6:34am On Sep 01, 2022
ATLIEN2027:

The IPOB terrorists are now masquerading as Zombidients.
Once Peter Obi- tuary loses and Tinubu is sworn in as the next president of the federal Republic of Nigeria, they will go back to calling Nigeria zoo.

Ur stupid! bt Agbadorians lyk u are also threatening DAT, shld Tinubu nt win d election,nd a northerner wins, each region shld b ready to govern demselves.

Soo why are u nw bleating here? hypocrites!

Let me c how DAT drug sniffing bastard will win.
Re: Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA by Turboking(m): 6:45am On Sep 01, 2022
07kjb:

U don't talk like an ADULT

MAY GOD FORBID YOU FOREVER
shut up, hypocrite of the highest order
Re: Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA by pitobimandat: 6:53am On Sep 01, 2022
Masterito:
Tell me the price for web site and web app?
kindly dm the number on the ad sir/ma thank you.
Re: Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA by FireUpNow(m): 7:07am On Sep 01, 2022
The supposedly generals that threatened this loud mouthing Wike with the CIA are weaklings and not true generals. Wike talks too much lately. Is this bitterness over not able to pick the PDP presidential ticket? Look are the kind of politicians we have in this country. Do or die men

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Government Partners With Innoson On Mass Transit (Photos) / Photos Of NDLEA Operatives At Kashamu's Residence / Ignore Nationwide Protests Over Hardship At Your Peril - Salihu Mohammed Lukman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.