Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA (39907 Views)

New Service Chiefs: 100 Military Generals May Be Retired / EFCC Threatened Me To Implicate Ex-President Jonathan, Adoke - Witness / Mojisola Adeyeye: I Was Shocked When Lawmakers Demanded Bribe, Threatened Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA by Jokerman(m): 9:06pm On Aug 31, 2022
Lol... CIA don't do such

1 Like

Re: Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 31, 2022
Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA by tfelicityk(m): 9:09pm On Aug 31, 2022
In every rubbish said there must be some elements of truth
Re: Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA by highchief1: 9:09pm On Aug 31, 2022
SmartPolician:
Wike just wants to keep making noise until his last days in office.

However, the good part is that he's comissioning some projects while disturbing our peace.
may God bless your state with Obaseki.Since wike is a bad man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA by Enkidu70: 9:09pm On Aug 31, 2022
Islie:

https://dailytrust.com/how-some-generals-threatened-me-with-cia-wike

Doesn't matter what his faults are, Wike remains the smartest politician in Nigeria at the moment

3 Likes

Re: Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA by 07kjb: 9:10pm On Aug 31, 2022
SmartPolician:

There are no adults in Nairaland's politics section; it is a war zone!

.it shouldn't be at the detriment of our sanity and what is upright

1 Like

Re: Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA by Kaiser20: 9:13pm On Aug 31, 2022
Wike want to destroy APC finally.
When PMB says he will not encourage Rigging many Nigerians point fingers on TINUBU a culprit

1 Like

Re: Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA by AliyuMahdi9: 9:13pm On Aug 31, 2022
Wike is PDP
Wike is in the Post.
CIA is in the Post
Retired Generals in the Post

But you must bring Obi into the discussion.

Why the Obsession?

God is Good. Thank God for Obi.

Obi has no Structure
Obi's Support is on Social Media
Obi will not Win his Ward.

But You must bring Obi into Every discussion.

Hahahahahahaha

omenka:
This is rather farfetched egbon Wike, the slayer of IPOBidients. smiley

Meanwhile, I'm kinda curious, has the word zoo been expunged from the English lexicon? This word which used to feature prominently around every thread here just months ago has suddenly vanished into thin air.

IPOB, what happened?

3 Likes

Re: Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA by samsard(m): 9:14pm On Aug 31, 2022
ATLIEN2027:

The IPOB terrorists are now masquerading as Zombidients.
Once Peter Obi- tuary loses and Tinubu is sworn in as the next president of the federal Republic of Nigeria, they will go back to calling Nigeria zoo.
Even Tinubu didn't believe in one Nigeria when it didn't suit him. You guys make it sound like IPOB are unique on that front.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA by spy24(m): 9:14pm On Aug 31, 2022
grin
Re: Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA by OneCandleAway(f): 9:17pm On Aug 31, 2022
jrusky:
I don't understand Wike again? Pls how old is Wike? Can I call this as a sign of dementia or what?

CIA in Nigeria internal affairs when you are not a terrorist or a threat to Amerca or a wanted criminal?

Wike biko calm down this is getting to much.

Seems you don't know ow America meddles in the affairs of who rules Nigeria. Even for buhari some people went to meet the US to support him instead of Jonathan. At Hirst tge US was hesitant that buhari might not be the best option, the nigerians said it was the best man. And so America supported buhari. They even stationed 200 marines in Ghana should Jonathan refuse to step down.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0pC6pHDphtL3mWximYH2HAB3yhnKZpo9xpcwAHx8Y88B9kLGLMtyAyrvd1KroY9gwl&id=803267836&sfnsn=scwspwa

1 Like

Re: Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA by jrusky(m): 9:18pm On Aug 31, 2022
Reinaldo:
Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria

In ipob Kingdom.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA by engrchykae(m): 9:19pm On Aug 31, 2022
Abdusalami abubakar,gusau,ibb and obj are the generals that sold Nigeria to USA
Re: Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA by jrusky(m): 9:19pm On Aug 31, 2022
OneCandleAway:

Seems you don't know ow America meddles in the affairs of who rules Nigeria. Even for buhari some people went to meet the US to support him instead of Jonathan. At Hirst tge US was hesitant that buhari might not be the best option, the nigerians said it was the best man. And so America supported buhari. They even stationed 200 marines in Ghana should Jonathan refuse to step down.

Bro what are you talking about?

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 31, 2022
omenka:

Meanwhile, I'm kinda curious, has the word zoo been expunged from the English lexicon? This word which used to feature prominently around every thread here just months ago has suddenly vanished into thin air.

IPOB, what happened?
Mediocre , low achieving old fool

1 Like

Re: Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA by Dawn91(m): 9:20pm On Aug 31, 2022
omenka:

IPOB, what happened?

This Benue man we are talking politics you are trying to derail the thread won't you respect yourself. ? Don't derail thread here o

Seun mynd44 oam4j Lalasticlala Dominique Mukina2

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA by chimaology92: 9:21pm On Aug 31, 2022
I love Wike cool,he is my kind of guy.fearless.
Re: Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 31, 2022
Hmmm WIKE IS ON FIRE OOO

See Don JAZZY New Fireboy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5CTztU1Dog
Re: Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA by Presidential1: 9:22pm On Aug 31, 2022
omenka:

IPOB, what happened?

Mods take note... The owner of this moniker.. owns this other ones below
Hotfreeze:

They are now repentant.
Repentant pigs grin

The funny thing is that you see wild animals who supported ipob now telling you that you don't love Nigeria because you refuse voting Obi. When did worthless pigs of ipob start loving Nigeria?

This one

ATLIEN2027:

The IPOB terrorists are now masquerading as Zombidients.
Once Peter Obi- tuary loses and Tinubu is sworn in as the next president of the federal Republic of Nigeria, they will go back to calling Nigeria zoo.
This one too.. omenka owns this monikers

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA by yemmywesey(m): 9:23pm On Aug 31, 2022
As it dey pain them, it dey sweet us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA by Kwem(m): 9:24pm On Aug 31, 2022
Calling them zombidiot will not change the fact that your principal is not going anywhere near aso Villa..

Agbado urchin and their master is the reason why wike is delivering this interesting message..

You think you have INEC?
I de laugh you

Abeg click this link and make yourself happy jaree

https://www.facebook.com/100059504654671/posts/pfbid02jM2ndpfUbYt9QYzB8DDiP2HfPhpDiHb4dqeMcDgyGMHnkE5k7FjaGN3pSzB9iRghl/?app=fbl

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA by tishbite42: 9:24pm On Aug 31, 2022
Aliyu Gusau weldone o
Re: Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA by OneCandleAway(f): 9:28pm On Aug 31, 2022
Re: Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA by Yankee101: 9:33pm On Aug 31, 2022
Abeg name names
Re: Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA by Valkrie: 9:33pm On Aug 31, 2022
jrusky:
I don't understand Wike again? Pls how old is Wike? Can I call this as a sign of dementia or what?

CIA in Nigeria internal affairs when you are not a terrorist or a threat to Amerca or a wanted criminal?

Wike biko calm down this is getting to much.

Bro...you have no single idea what is going on...!!
Re: Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA by AcuraZDX: 9:36pm On Aug 31, 2022
femisplash:

This happened

And this too

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA by Elidrisy20: 9:36pm On Aug 31, 2022
Na so this man don dey crazy,una dey look am, until he remove him cloth enter street,una go know say him Don ment abi?

1 Like

Re: Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA by muykem: 9:36pm On Aug 31, 2022
I know the former general. It's OBJ and Babangida. They are CIA agents in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA by Moh247: 9:40pm On Aug 31, 2022
But Tinubu went to UK First, Wike Ikpeazu and Seyi Makinde went next... Some how somehow Obasanjo, Atiku and Obi rushed in from no where

Wike has been dialoging with APC Governors but somehow the rejected Wike is now needed in PDP
Re: Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA by UNDFTD: 9:50pm On Aug 31, 2022
femisplash:

This happened

No genuine IPOB is NOW Obidient! All you have are those individuals who are wretched MOFOS (mutha 4uckers) and are only interested in their belly infrastructure. The only reason that they are supporting Obi is because he's an Igbo man and NOT that he would be able to change the status-quo or STOP the terrorist Fulanis from invading your communities and killing men, women and children. So, please Do Not equate the CARRIER agitators with GENUINE IPOB members.
Re: Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA by anonymuz(m): 9:52pm On Aug 31, 2022
Massiveglory:

Nothing but the truth. If pmb sticks to his words of ensuring free and fair elections, forget about apc. Tinubu may not even come second.
Tinubu is going no where. He sold bad thing and he will reap badly

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Amaechi, Jonathan At Tony Elumelu's Party: No Permanent Enemy / Goodluck Jonathan Pictured With Emir Sanusi Yesterday In Kano / Buhari Sacks NIMASA Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.