Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,063 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA (39915 Views)

New Service Chiefs: 100 Military Generals May Be Retired / EFCC Threatened Me To Implicate Ex-President Jonathan, Adoke - Witness / Mojisola Adeyeye: I Was Shocked When Lawmakers Demanded Bribe, Threatened Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA by desiredhome: 6:23pm On Sep 02, 2022
rickyrex:
person wey never chop today dey show muscle. you dey suffer leave that yout talk because of your loyalty to buhari and Tinubu. I dont need to compete anything with begger like you . Agbero for day, armed robber for night
LoL...the same hunger that is making people like you to seeing others as your problem.....look around you and be useful to yourself.......stop lazing around, your ranting cannot stop anyone God chooses to become Nigerian president.......
The Koko be say Peter Obi is as guilty as the likes of tinubu, atiku and any other Nigerian politician....the reason you should stop deceiving yourself....
Re: Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA by rickyrex(m): 8:04pm On Sep 02, 2022
desiredhome:

LoL...the same hunger that is making people like you to seeing others as your problem.....look around you and be useful to yourself.......stop lazing around, your ranting cannot stop anyone God chooses to become Nigerian president.......
The Koko be say Peter Obi is as guilty as the likes of tinubu, atiku and any other Nigerian politician....the reason you should stop deceiving yourself....
peter obi is not as quilty as tinubu and atiku. Those two are power drunk unlike peter..and they are here to sebnd you to early grave.The problem with people like you is that you celebrate america and other developed country forgetting that if they had criminals you celebrate today such country wont have achieved it stand. but here ignorant, tribalism, religious bigotry will not allow you see well and make the right choice. Your shallow mind has always been that the sole aim of any govenment is to provide job but you failed. I dont need any dirty job from government. i pay tax and i have not seen any dividend of it . Unlike you that sleeps here on social media dragging peter obi on any post about him. Wake up and stop sleeping
Re: Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA by desiredhome: 9:07pm On Sep 02, 2022
rickyrex:
peter obi is not as quilty as tinubu and atiku. Those two are power drunk unlike peter..and they are here to sebnd you to early grave.The problem with people like you is that you celebrate america and other developed country forgetting that if they had criminals you celebrate today such country wont have achieved it stand. but here ignorant, tribalism, religious bigotry will not allow you see well and make the right choice. Your shallow mind has always been that the sole aim of any govenment is to provide job but you failed. I dont need any dirty job from government. i pay tax and i have not seen any dividend of it . Unlike you that sleeps here on social media dragging peter obi on any post about him. Wake up and stop sleeping
Peter Obi is a Nigerian politician, all Nigerian politicians are corrupt, especially the lazy South South and southeast politicians..... Peter obi is a Nigerian politicians and he is also corrupt.....it takes people who believe that a dead person can be transformed to another person to believe everything without thinking.....they are called gullible Nigerians......
Re: Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA by rickyrex(m): 9:21pm On Sep 02, 2022
desiredhome:

Peter Obi is a Nigerian politician, all Nigerian politicians are corrupt, especially the lazy South South and southeast politicians..... Peter obi is a Nigerian politicians and he is also corrupt.....it takes people who believe that a dead person can be transformed to another person to believe everything without thinking.....they are called gullible Nigerians......

among those corrupt politicians, you are asslicking one of them. and that person is the drug lord himself Tinubu. i will one million time give to obi because with little he got from federal government he was able to fix anambra to ab extent. Tinubu had an existing structure of lagos beeb a formal capital of nigeria and still enjoy fat federal allocation. Before tinubu became the governor of lagos , people all over the country troop to lagos for survival. Just as people do today in abuja and later in future somy will come out abd claimed he built abuja. Give to obi guy and your future is save
Re: Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA by desiredhome: 9:45pm On Sep 02, 2022
rickyrex:
among those corrupt politicians, you are asslicking one of them. and that person is the drug lord himself Tinubu. i will one million time give to obi because with little he got from federal government he was able to fix anambra to ab extent. Tinubu had an existing structure of lagos beeb a formal capital of nigeria and still enjoy fat federal allocation. Before tinubu became the governor of lagos , people all over the country troop to lagos for survival. Just as people do today in abuja and later in future somy will come out abd claimed he built abuja. Give to obi guy and your future is save

Amazing how you are tamed tinubu supporter the moment you oppose their views on Peter Obi....... you people are so gullible.......no wonder someone said 70% of Peter Obi supporters are ZOMBIDIENTS..... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA by rickyrex(m): 2:50pm On Sep 03, 2022
desiredhome:

Amazing how you are tamed tinubu supporter the moment you oppose their views on Peter Obi....... you people are so gullible.......no wonder someone said 70% of Peter Obi supporters are ZOMBIDIENTS..... grin grin grin grin grin
fake ass keep shot.. Is that how you blame obi over tinubu ill health. Insult obi supporters because they are not inline with your view of praising evil act done by the government
Re: Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA by desiredhome: 3:05pm On Sep 03, 2022
rickyrex:
fake ass keep shot.. Is that how you blame obi over tinubu ill health. Insult obi supporters because they are not inline with your view of praising evil act done by the government

Still the reason you are called zombidients.....
LoL @evil act done by the government, are you not part of the government?.......a case of pot calling kettle black....... grin grin
Re: Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA by rickyrex(m): 3:34pm On Sep 03, 2022
desiredhome:

Still the reason you are called zombidients.....
LoL @evil act done by the government, are you not part of the government?.......a case of pot calling kettle black....... grin grin
no nah me be the the minister of budget. you no get talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Government Partners With Innoson On Mass Transit (Photos) / Photos Of NDLEA Operatives At Kashamu's Residence / Ignore Nationwide Protests Over Hardship At Your Peril - Salihu Mohammed Lukman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.