Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,087 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA (39916 Views)

New Service Chiefs: 100 Military Generals May Be Retired / EFCC Threatened Me To Implicate Ex-President Jonathan, Adoke - Witness / Mojisola Adeyeye: I Was Shocked When Lawmakers Demanded Bribe, Threatened Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA by Advocate500: 7:12am On Sep 01, 2022
07kjb:

U don't talk like an ADULT

MAY GOD FORBID YOU FOREVER
is he an adult? He has the of a child.
Re: Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA by Advocate500: 7:15am On Sep 01, 2022
SmartPolician:

There are no adults in Nairaland's politics section; it is a war zone! cheesy
if the reverse was the case ,I won't see this comment moderated like this,you try to sound objective but deep down you ,the inherent bigotry don't seem to go away.
Re: Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA by johnjose68: 7:17am On Sep 01, 2022
omenka:
This is rather farfetched egbon Wike, the slayer of IPOBidients. smiley

Meanwhile, I'm kinda curious, has the word zoo been expunged from the English lexicon? This word which used to feature prominently around every thread here just months ago has suddenly vanished into thin air.

IPOB, what happened?

wink wink smiley I.pob too wan be president nao...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA by mrksquare: 7:30am On Sep 01, 2022
Islie:

https://dailytrust.com/how-some-generals-threatened-me-with-cia-wike

When you see a man suffering from acute hypomania, you only put sympathize with him.

This brick and mortar governor that is bereft of what governance derives delight in uttering gilberish whenever he is flagging his sectional projects.

May the plaque called Wike not happen to Rivers state in the future again.
Re: Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA by Obainomilano: 7:46am On Sep 01, 2022
omenka:

Meanwhile, I'm kinda curious, has the word zoo been expunged from the English lexicon? This word which used to feature prominently around every thread here just months ago has suddenly vanished into thin air.

IPOB, what happened?
..what happened is that we are trying to free animals like you from the zoo because we understand how slavery can affect someone reasoning..so we do not hate u for your hatred and bigotry because no be your fault..but don't worry soon you will be free from slavery
Re: Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA by etrouble: 8:03am On Sep 01, 2022
omenka:

IPOB, what happened?

You mind idiots ni? Do they know what they want?

Re: Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:23am On Sep 01, 2022
Sweetplum:

Tinubu ll win without rigging. As bad as Buhari is, Tinubu's a politician with proven records. Far better than Atiku+Obi+Wike combined.
if he was wise he is supposed to contest under a new party,
Not the same worst performing, hardship giving APC party!

Or rebrand, change name and retain the same party structure.
Re: Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA by Nobody: 8:26am On Sep 01, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:
if he was wise he is supposed to contest under a new party,
Not the same worst performing, hardship giving APC party!
He founded the party. It's obvious Buhari and other northern opportunists are leaving. But he ll still win. The support he ll get from Southwest ll shock people. I like Obi. In fact I want power to come to South asap cos I detest the act that the north is contesting again.
Re: Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA by desiredhome: 8:29am On Sep 01, 2022
rickyrex:
what really happen is that even right now you cab attest to the fact that the country is nothing but a zoo under this buhari regime, except you are one of those foolish ones that when election comes around they forget their suffering because of of party cup of rice and crested polo.,when election is over they go underground wailing and insulting the president for invoking hardship on them. [b]Ipob wanted a better nigeria for all,[/b]but ignorance and tribalism will never allow you to see their cause for calling for a separate state
Charity begins at home.......why not make your life better first before making the life of Nigerians better.........lol
Re: Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA by desiredhome: 8:35am On Sep 01, 2022
07kjb:

U don't talk like an ADULT

MAY GOD FORBID YOU FOREVER

Re: Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA by desiredhome: 8:37am On Sep 01, 2022
Obainomilano:
..what happened is that we are trying to free animals like you from the zoo because we understand how slavery can affect someone reasoning..so we do not hate u for your hatred and bigotry because no be your fault..but don't worry soon you will be free from slavery

LoL....

Re: Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA by wisdomkid: 8:50am On Sep 01, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Wike the wicked

WIKE D' WICKED... I don't know whether you meant it as an insult or praise, but honestly, it rhythm
Re: Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA by GloriousGbola: 8:53am On Sep 01, 2022
team beer parlour.

does wike think the cia is like his army of thugs that behead his political opponents?
does he think americans rate the nigerian military

he suppose add mossad, NSA, MI6, OSS, MI5, Golden Circle, SMERSH join.
Re: Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA by obedience4(m): 9:23am On Sep 01, 2022
What dose the Central intelligence agency needs with wike, go sit down joor
Re: Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA by patpaul: 9:45am On Sep 01, 2022
[quote author=jrusky post=116237031]I don't understand Wike again? Pls how old is Wike? Can I call this as a sign of dementia or what?

CIA in Nigeria internal affairs when you are not a terrorist or a threat to Amerca or a wanted criminal?

Wike biko calm down this is getting to much.

What do you know?

1 Like

Re: Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA by RichardRexs(m): 10:05am On Sep 01, 2022
jrusky:
I don't understand Wike again? Pls how old is Wike? Can I call this as a sign of dementia or what?

CIA in Nigeria internal affairs when you are not a terrorist or a threat to Amerca or a wanted criminal?

You don't know anything ��. CIA is present in almost all Countries of the world.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:55am On Sep 01, 2022
RichardRexs:

You don't know anything ��. CIA is present in almost all Countries of the world.
exactly
They go about looking for information and data. And the naive citizens will happily respond by volunteering the information singing like a canary bird.

Just like that verse in the Bible "he walketh about like a roaring lion seeking whom he may devour"

1 Like

Re: Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA by EdwardRandy(m): 10:59am On Sep 01, 2022
omenka:

IPOB, what happened?
If the igbos no longer scream zoo or IPOB due to Obi, shouldn't you guys be happy that they now have a sense of belonging and believe in one Nigeria? After all, the issue has always been the Igbos not having their due rights at the national scene due to marginalization.

Except you support injustice, I see no reason why anyone should not be happy that the Igbos will soon have a reason to stick to Nigeria and IPOB will die a natural death.
Re: Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA by IdJack(m): 11:09am On Sep 01, 2022
/I love this man.

Wike....the wicked. �

Check out my signature for business tips and tricks
Re: Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA by Trueprophet91: 11:41am On Sep 01, 2022
zinosleek:
Which of the retired General fit this bill
Ibb or obj
Re: Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA by inosend: 12:02pm On Sep 01, 2022
jrusky:
I don't understand Wike again? Pls how old is Wike? Can I call this as a sign of dementia or what?

These are not the only reasons. The cia (america) always want to influence other countries subliminally,physically or both. The only exception was Donald Trump who opted for America being copied because of its sterling qualities and nothing else.
Re: Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA by MULANO: 12:31pm On Sep 01, 2022
I sell virgin white/ silver and red Mercury contact me on 08109441889, call/ WhatsApp
Re: Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA by Tunjibalogun: 12:34pm On Sep 01, 2022
omenka:

IPOB, what happened?
Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 OAM4J rule 1

Derailing
Re: Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA by Makavelli001: 12:48pm On Sep 01, 2022
People what is the relationship between this news feed and IPOB or Obidents, or did the O.P mentioned Biafra or ipob or Zoo??
Please let's not allow hate crown our comments and let's always stick to the topic on discussion.
Re: Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA by engrchykae(m): 7:43pm On Sep 01, 2022
Amodi470:

Bros, He didn't mention names
I am mentioning names.
These bastards are CIA agents.
The dead ones are buka suka dimka and co.
The unknown soldier who saved ibb during Gideon orkar coup is also CIA.
Nigeria is so messed up by CIA agents that I was laughing at abacha who was running away from CIA when their agents are all over the military
Re: Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA by CoolAmbience(m): 8:13pm On Sep 01, 2022
Doyou2019:

Urchins ehn.
Ever deluded! grin grin

2023 in front.

We go know who the real urchins be...
Re: Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA by CoolAmbience(m): 8:15pm On Sep 01, 2022
Doyou2019:

Urchins ehn.
Ever deluded! grin grin

2023 is still in front of us.

We go know who the real urchins be after then.
Re: Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA by rickyrex(m): 8:45pm On Sep 01, 2022
desiredhome:

Charity begins at home.......why not make your life better first before making the life of Nigerians better.........lol
an not as selfish as you. thou my life is better i should feel for the poor ones on the street whom your baba buhari and co criminal tinubu brought on them
Re: Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA by rickyrex(m): 8:46pm On Sep 01, 2022
desiredhome:

Re: Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA by rickyrex(m): 8:47pm On Sep 01, 2022
desiredhome:

an not as selfish as you. thou my life is better i should feel for the poor ones on the street whom your baba buhari and co criminal tinubu brought on them.
Re: Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA by desiredhome: 9:21pm On Sep 01, 2022
rickyrex:
an not as selfish as you. thou my life is better i should feel for the poor ones on the street whom your baba buhari and co criminal tinubu brought on them.
You are so ignorant to think that Buhari is the cause of your frustrations......lol....
what made you think you are not more evil/wicked than Buhari with this your reasoning......
Keep lazing around and wait for the next person to frustration on....
Re: Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA by rickyrex(m): 4:38pm On Sep 02, 2022
desiredhome:

You are so ignorant to think that Buhari is the cause of your frustrations......lol....
what made you think you are not more evil/wicked than Buhari with this your reasoning......
Keep lazing around and wait for the next person to frustration on....
person wey never chop today dey show muscle. you dey suffer leave that yout talk because of your loyalty to buhari and Tinubu. I dont need to compete anything with begger like you . Agbero for day, armed robber for night

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ignore Nationwide Protests Over Hardship At Your Peril - Salihu Mohammed Lukman / Anxiety Mounts As Buhari Keeps Tinubu, Atiku In The Dark Over New Cabinet / Reactions As Dead Innocent Umezulike Is Banned From Traveling Abroad By Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.