Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,817 members, 7,956,085 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:13 AM

Why Do Some Men Lie About Their Incomes & Salaries? (Screenshot) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Men Lie About Their Incomes & Salaries? (Screenshot) (68821 Views)

Why Do Married Men Lie That They Are Single Just To Be Sleeping With Ladies / Dating: Why Do Teens Lie About Their Age So As Not To Be Seen As A Minor? / Why Poor Men Lie To Get Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Men Lie About Their Incomes & Salaries? (Screenshot) by jpdoncumagain: 11:11pm On Sep 25, 2022
because una women go wan use billing finish all the money. That time una go come rest
Re: Why Do Some Men Lie About Their Incomes & Salaries? (Screenshot) by alfamale: 11:14pm On Sep 25, 2022
Trust him 50k less. 250k - 200k = 50k

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Lie About Their Incomes & Salaries? (Screenshot) by seanwilliam(m): 11:16pm On Sep 25, 2022
Nobody supposed know how much you’re earning as a man. No matter how close they’re to you..

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Men Lie About Their Incomes & Salaries? (Screenshot) by CrateofBeer: 11:20pm On Sep 25, 2022
Islandlady:
Why won't I collect the money, it is my personal money!

Do you people even think properly sometimes. You help with your child's school fees because your husband is down and you must collect it back because the child is not your responsibility.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Men Lie About Their Incomes & Salaries? (Screenshot) by Odebayo4010(m): 11:21pm On Sep 25, 2022
That's a Big Mistake a Man should ever Do please, don't let your lady know your actual Salary you're earning,that gender can never make a good thing for you,there Mind full of Evil

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Men Lie About Their Incomes & Salaries? (Screenshot) by Odebayo4010(m): 11:26pm On Sep 25, 2022
Scamupdates:
i know a man just like a friend but way older than me. his problem started when he married this lady, i met the kid at home a day and i ask him why is he not in school and he said school fee. i had to call the man how far, the man explained. you will all feel sorry for him. his wife had the money but refuse to pay for almost 1week. the future of the son does not bother her

Hmm,
Re: Why Do Some Men Lie About Their Incomes & Salaries? (Screenshot) by Made619(m): 11:30pm On Sep 25, 2022
anochuko01:
You really can't trust women when it comes to knowing your salary. My sisters and mom ask me this question and I'm never comfortable about it. Why would you like to know?! Whereas, my dad would only ask "hope the pay is okay", but women?! They'll want to know how much, so they can help you calculate how much you'll be giving them.

Btw, I believe spouses should know how much they earn. I'll never marry anyone who I'm not gonna feel comfortable telling how much I earn.
Telling her should it be b4 marriage or after ?
Re: Why Do Some Men Lie About Their Incomes & Salaries? (Screenshot) by LOVEGINO(m): 11:31pm On Sep 25, 2022
Islandlady:
Actually most people are guilty of lying to their Lovers and partners about the actual amount they earn from their salary.

I believe most partners especially the Men have a reason for doing it, I think this can cause disunity and lack of trust if the other partner finds out about the actual amount you earn! What are the reasons behind this lie?

I came across the screenshot below from my IG story while scrolling about this lady asking for advice on this issue!
Experienced Nairalanders should share reason for this secret abeg!
na dem
Re: Why Do Some Men Lie About Their Incomes & Salaries? (Screenshot) by Gipre(m): 11:35pm On Sep 25, 2022
Some will tell you their salary is just 50K.

Meanwhile, they are collecting close to 500K.

But I guess they do it out of fear of the lady draining the money on their behalf.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Lie About Their Incomes & Salaries? (Screenshot) by revenge001: 11:36pm On Sep 25, 2022
Islandlady:
Actually most people are guilty of lying to their Lovers and partners about the actual amount they earn from their salary.

I believe most partners especially the Men have a reason for doing it, I think this can cause disunity and lack of trust if the other partner finds out about the actual amount you earn! What are the reasons behind this lie?

I came across the screenshot below from my IG story while scrolling about this lady asking for advice on this issue!
Re: Why Do Some Men Lie About Their Incomes & Salaries? (Screenshot) by Greystone: 11:38pm On Sep 25, 2022
Re: Why Do Some Men Lie About Their Incomes & Salaries? (Screenshot) by Greystone: 11:46pm On Sep 25, 2022
advanceDNA:

Its like u dont know women... grin

My ex told me to buy her wig of 160k..i say i never collect salary say i nor get

..she told me to allow her lend me the money from her own pocket to buy the wig and pay her later.....it was that day i knew she was sent from hell....

..some women are not relationship material let alone marriage material...no team mentality.. they just see their man as an ATM...

grin I sincerely hope that you ran away from that evil spirit

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Men Lie About Their Incomes & Salaries? (Screenshot) by chatinent: 11:53pm On Sep 25, 2022
Hanty, go and work!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Men Lie About Their Incomes & Salaries? (Screenshot) by Additivesupplie: 12:01am On Sep 26, 2022
JJuanMiguel:

Why must you collect it back? Are they not also your kids?
When the man is down, the woman should step in and help, then the man can carry on when he's back up.

Only a SIMPle man will take a woman very serious
Re: Why Do Some Men Lie About Their Incomes & Salaries? (Screenshot) by Loner97(m): 12:03am On Sep 26, 2022
Re: Why Do Some Men Lie About Their Incomes & Salaries? (Screenshot) by Odidigboigbo(m): 12:23am On Sep 26, 2022
anochuko01:
You really can't trust women when it comes to knowing your salary. My sisters and mom ask me this question and I'm never comfortable about it. Why would you like to know?! Whereas, my dad would only ask "hope the pay is okay", but women?! They'll want to know how much, so they can help you calculate how much you'll be giving them.

Btw, I believe spouses should know how much they earn. I'll never marry anyone who I'm not gonna feel comfortable telling how much I earn.
Two golden rules in marriage;
1. Don't ever tell your wife how much you earned
2. Do not let your wife know everything about your financial assistance to your families and to others, God layed in your heart to assist.
Know this and have peace.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Men Lie About Their Incomes & Salaries? (Screenshot) by Debbieucee(f): 12:29am On Sep 26, 2022
*I have a HOT UPDATE �For Anyone interested in making upto $500+ on Amazon....no investment required....its FREE...FREE...!!*������

*Available to All Countries..!*

*If you are interested...Chat me up Right away for procedures.��*

*Let's go get some dollars for free...*��‍♀️��‍♀️��‍♀️
You can chat me up on zero nine zero one eight three six one eight seven zero.
Re: Why Do Some Men Lie About Their Incomes & Salaries? (Screenshot) by hush15: 12:29am On Sep 26, 2022
Islandlady:

Now that you know, do you want to leave him? If you not the demanding type that wants everything the man earn and not totally honest about your own, why worry! Afterall, it's not about his money or is it

Honestly ask yourself, are you or will you be open about your income, not to mention your expenses join!!!
Re: Why Do Some Men Lie About Their Incomes & Salaries? (Screenshot) by waice6571: 12:41am On Sep 26, 2022
In everything relationship please avoid "see finish" for the wise only.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Lie About Their Incomes & Salaries? (Screenshot) by nkemjacob2(m): 12:43am On Sep 26, 2022
Depending on the lady. In actual sense, u are suppose to reveal ur earnings to her. But before u do pls understand ur kind of woman.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Men Lie About Their Incomes & Salaries? (Screenshot) by buzweb: 12:44am On Sep 26, 2022
Drop this mentality of collecting the money back if you are married. And if you are still single, there are so many things marriage will teach you. I guess you've given one of the reasons to your question. The man has you as his responsibility, your kids, the home, his parents and siblings. But you think of taking care of yourself and your parents as an excuse. Fact is if a man has a supportive wife, he will tell the her about the salary after sometime. But if he sense she's not, it's not advisable to do that.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Men Lie About Their Incomes & Salaries? (Screenshot) by anochuko01(m): 12:45am On Sep 26, 2022
Made619:
Telling her should it be b4 marriage or after ?

Surely not before marriage or even at the beginning of a marriage until she has proven that she can be trusted with money. A woman who is hell bent on knowing how much I earn is most likely after her own interest.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Men Lie About Their Incomes & Salaries? (Screenshot) by moonraker(m): 12:51am On Sep 26, 2022
I see nothing wrong here.
The real question is..... Why would the Man have to lie about his salary?

Seems to me that the woman has some issues. She needs to check herself.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Lie About Their Incomes & Salaries? (Screenshot) by Ashirioluwa: 1:05am On Sep 26, 2022
I will only comment on this issue if you let us know your own salary

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Lie About Their Incomes & Salaries? (Screenshot) by yusufmurry: 1:27am On Sep 26, 2022
Islandlady:
Oh no that is actually unfair, Nah I can't have the money and watch my kid stay at home because of school fees, I will pay and collect the money from the father later on.

Why would you pay amd collect the money back from the father?

Haunty, your own children? Nawoh

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Lie About Their Incomes & Salaries? (Screenshot) by yusufmurry: 1:31am On Sep 26, 2022
Islandlady:
Why won't I collect the money, it is my personal money!

And the man's money is community money. Right?

May God save men from devil like you

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Men Lie About Their Incomes & Salaries? (Screenshot) by yusufmurry: 1:35am On Sep 26, 2022
Islandlady:
Whatever, as a woman I am entitled to have my personal money for upkeep and also to take care of my parents n siblings!

They will definitely be my kids but I need my personal money to take care of myself too! So that is why I will lend their father the money and collect it back! Simple

You are a devil

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Lie About Their Incomes & Salaries? (Screenshot) by Ed12(m): 1:38am On Sep 26, 2022
anochuko01:

To avoid see finish, make that your earn part a little riddle from your woman...

E get why...
Re: Why Do Some Men Lie About Their Incomes & Salaries? (Screenshot) by Tzar(m): 1:53am On Sep 26, 2022
They lie because most Nigerian women are greedy & selfish parasites. They think all the guys money belongs to them, but all their money belongs to nobody else.
Once these kinds of Nigerian women decide to date you, your income is budgeted as part of their revenue.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Speechless After Spotting A Man & His Very Tall Wife (Video, Photo) / Lady Compares Her 2010 And 2016 Photos On Facebook And People Are Talking / This Is Why No woman Should Trust Her Man With Any lady.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.