Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

Why Do Some Men Lie About Their Incomes & Salaries? (Screenshot) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Men Lie About Their Incomes & Salaries? (Screenshot) (67806 Views)

Why Do Married Men Lie That They Are Single Just To Be Sleeping With Ladies / Dating: Why Do Teens Lie About Their Age So As Not To Be Seen As A Minor? / Why Poor Men Lie To Get Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Men Lie About Their Incomes & Salaries? (Screenshot) by Crysallis(m): 10:23pm On Sep 25, 2022
Islandlady:
Which yeye urhobo man undecided Even in my dreams I reject it

Please grow up.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Men Lie About Their Incomes & Salaries? (Screenshot) by bagad: 10:24pm On Sep 25, 2022
Na because of billing

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Men Lie About Their Incomes & Salaries? (Screenshot) by qtguru(m): 10:24pm On Sep 25, 2022
My experience with women has taught me never to let women know your full money, your mom, sis or babe will always feel entitled to their male's money, Son, brother or husband.

undecided

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Men Lie About Their Incomes & Salaries? (Screenshot) by Unrated900(m): 10:25pm On Sep 25, 2022
Because of 50k different you already asked if you can trust him

Una don play match tire for the whole nation and run the show tinder
Finally you saw a gentle man

And here you are asking if you could trust him because of 50k different

If I may ask

Are you also a virgin.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Men Lie About Their Incomes & Salaries? (Screenshot) by Abolarin91(m): 10:27pm On Sep 25, 2022
He tried telling you it's 200k self...once that gender(most of them) know everything about your income, they will give you billing/target you can't meet up with!

11 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Men Lie About Their Incomes & Salaries? (Screenshot) by Spiker777: 10:28pm On Sep 25, 2022
When women see your salary, your expenses and saving for the future does not come into their mind and that is the reason a woman can comfortably make a financial request of 50 percent of the husband salary on a go not even minding they will have to feed,pay Children school fees,light bills and even loan repayment.I’m speaking from experience,not letting your wife know how much you actually earn has nothing to do with trust or loyalty,is purely Wisdom.Women behave like children generally.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Men Lie About Their Incomes & Salaries? (Screenshot) by Adakintroy: 10:30pm On Sep 25, 2022
How much I earn is non of ur business. Its a sign you not focus on ur self. I can ask how much my partner earn but not because I Care. Just as a question.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Men Lie About Their Incomes & Salaries? (Screenshot) by kelspinall(m): 10:30pm On Sep 25, 2022
reminds me of owerri gal i dated, always trying to access me all the time,she wanna know how much is my salary,how i spend it and what i used it for even tho I don't give her full details she kept on asking,even had to tell me she had a friend that needs a work but she needs to know how much we're being paid so that she can think before accepting... nonsense gal....

even my mom don't know my salary, now tell me how a friend can

12 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Men Lie About Their Incomes & Salaries? (Screenshot) by Promosaver: 10:30pm On Sep 25, 2022
See as trap take catch person way create thread
All women are just the same,what are you using all your earnings for?
This gender self,if not for reproduction we for don abandon all of you
Or banish Una from this earth
Especially Nigeria brainless females
Don't quote me oooo

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Men Lie About Their Incomes & Salaries? (Screenshot) by Jolar77: 10:32pm On Sep 25, 2022
@ Op, please this very important to me & interested ones.

Re: Why Do Some Men Lie About Their Incomes & Salaries? (Screenshot) by koyeni(m): 10:32pm On Sep 25, 2022
Ready100:
As a man, the day you mistakenly tell your woman your income rate,,,,,, you are finished
You are very correct. Learnt that the hard way
Re: Why Do Some Men Lie About Their Incomes & Salaries? (Screenshot) by Enimin: 10:34pm On Sep 25, 2022
Islandlady:
Actually most people are guilty of lying to their Lovers and partners about the actual amount they earn from their salary.

I believe most partners especially the Men have a reason for doing it, I think this can cause disunity and lack of trust if the other partner finds out about the actual amount you earn! What are the reasons behind this lie?

I came across the screenshot below from my IG story while scrolling about this lady asking for advice on this issue!
Experienced Nairalanders should share reason for this secret abeg!

Because women enjoy being lied to, especially where money/love is involved

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Men Lie About Their Incomes & Salaries? (Screenshot) by citizen202(m): 10:35pm On Sep 25, 2022
Islandlady:

But I feel trust and honesty is Paramount in a relationship or marriage, you have to be plain and honest just like your @ bolded statement
Marriage is big ..it's never enough I once had a similar experience...I deliberately slashed down my earning rate for my ex ...u need to see how this girl billed me dry on that rate...so my wife will never know my true worth but she won't lack

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Men Lie About Their Incomes & Salaries? (Screenshot) by RPG2020(m): 10:35pm On Sep 25, 2022
This is the reason Black's can't never move forward

Why hiding your income from the one you said i do to

Why nor do contract marriage instead

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Men Lie About Their Incomes & Salaries? (Screenshot) by koyeni(m): 10:36pm On Sep 25, 2022
anochuko01:
You really can't trust women when it comes to knowing your salary. My sisters and mom ask me this question and I'm never comfortable about it. Why would you like to know?! Whereas, my dad would only ask "hope the pay is okay", but women?! They'll want to know how much, so they can help you calculate how much you'll be giving them.

Btw, I believe spouses should know how much they earn. I'll never marry anyone who I'm not gonna feel comfortable telling how much I earn.
It's good to be very open with your spouse. But the truth is that when you are 100% open abt your finances to a woman, it would always backfire and you'd wish you never did

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Men Lie About Their Incomes & Salaries? (Screenshot) by haslaw(m): 10:36pm On Sep 25, 2022
Islandlady:
Actually most people are guilty of lying to their Lovers and partners about the actual amount they earn from their salary.

I believe most partners especially the Men have a reason for doing it, I think this can cause disunity and lack of trust if the other partner finds out about the actual amount you earn! What are the reasons behind this lie?

I came across the screenshot below from my IG story while scrolling about this lady asking for advice on this issue!
Experienced Nairalanders should share reason for this secret abeg!

The reason is because most women are naturally selfish and insatiable.

Years ago, I had a friend who had to tell his girlfriend a lower amount of money to what he was earning because his girlfriend used to calculate everything about herself without consideration for his aged mom and younger ones.

He was sending the Ballance to his mom and younger siblings every month.

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Men Lie About Their Incomes & Salaries? (Screenshot) by Onyinyechiugly1(f): 10:36pm On Sep 25, 2022
A true and sincere person will not lie.

What's the essence of lieing when she will still find out?

Some Nigeria men truly needs to do better, because many women are complaining the same thing.
Re: Why Do Some Men Lie About Their Incomes & Salaries? (Screenshot) by Goldmaxx(f): 10:37pm On Sep 25, 2022
Islandlady:
Why won't I collect the money, it is my personal money!
imagine this gender sad
So you can't pay for own child's fees if your man doesn't have and don't collect it back?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Men Lie About Their Incomes & Salaries? (Screenshot) by Onyinyechiugly1(f): 10:38pm On Sep 25, 2022
Wow, so you are already planning to build your future home on deceit? Wow.
citizen202:

Marriage is big ..it's never enough I once had a similar experience...I deliberately slashed down my earning rate for my ex ...u need to see how this girl billed me dry on that rate...so my wife will never know my true worth but she won't lack
Re: Why Do Some Men Lie About Their Incomes & Salaries? (Screenshot) by Connected1: 10:38pm On Sep 25, 2022
RPG2020:

Shut Up and think with your brain.

It's not for fancy.

12 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Men Lie About Their Incomes & Salaries? (Screenshot) by Goldmaxx(f): 10:38pm On Sep 25, 2022
worried222:

Why must you collect back the father, are you not the mother? Is the kid not your son?
Selfish creatures.
That girl na pikin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Lie About Their Incomes & Salaries? (Screenshot) by Holywater123(m): 10:38pm On Sep 25, 2022
Nonam:
That Islandlady is a greedy wench who pray on only successfully guys. She has no shame.

Very useless person.

You may be surprised that she is the opposite of what you think. [Lion = online. Lizard = offline]

I only pity the young ladies who take her comment to heart.
Re: Why Do Some Men Lie About Their Incomes & Salaries? (Screenshot) by koyeni(m): 10:39pm On Sep 25, 2022

Thank you for shooting yourself in the foot...this is why men wont tell you their salary because your mindset is based on " his money is our money and my money is mine alone"
It's in them. Very manipulative set of people
Re: Why Do Some Men Lie About Their Incomes & Salaries? (Screenshot) by Onyinyechiugly1(f): 10:40pm On Sep 25, 2022
What had virginity got to do with this post? Must you people always be petty?
Unrated900:
Because of 50k different you already asked if you can trust him

Una don play match tire for the whole nation and run the show tinder
Finally you saw a gentle man

And here you are asking if you could trust him because of 50k different

If I may ask

Are you also a virgin.
Re: Why Do Some Men Lie About Their Incomes & Salaries? (Screenshot) by Promosaver: 10:40pm On Sep 25, 2022
Abeg rest
Contract marriage cor admission marriage ni
How can telling your spouse your earnings move your union forward
The question should be can she be of selfless help when needed

RPG2020:

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Lie About Their Incomes & Salaries? (Screenshot) by Enimin: 10:40pm On Sep 25, 2022
ednut1:
Sometimes you cannot tell your partner everything about your finances to avoid trouble and problems. The 50k may be for savings towards a project or to take care of some family issues. Your husband or wife may frown at you doing that but when they dont know the wahala is not there. Marriage and relationship in its simplest form is transactional

Totally and completely transactional
Re: Why Do Some Men Lie About Their Incomes & Salaries? (Screenshot) by RPG2020(m): 10:41pm On Sep 25, 2022
Connected1:

Shut Up and think with your brain.

It's not for fancy.

This world would have been a better place without people like you

Imagine your father doing that to your mother and you find out what will be your reaction
Re: Why Do Some Men Lie About Their Incomes & Salaries? (Screenshot) by haslaw(m): 10:43pm On Sep 25, 2022
JJuanMiguel:

Why must you collect it back? Are they not also your kids?
When the man is down, the woman should step in and help, then the man can carry on when he's back up.

islandlady come and answer this question
Re: Why Do Some Men Lie About Their Incomes & Salaries? (Screenshot) by Pharaohny: 10:43pm On Sep 25, 2022
You may to leave to regret it , never reveal your salaries to the other gender

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Men Lie About Their Incomes & Salaries? (Screenshot) by Connected1: 10:44pm On Sep 25, 2022
Onyinyechiugly1:
A true and sincere person will not lie.

What's the essence of lieing when she will still find out?

Some Nigeria men truly needs to do better, because many women are complaining the same thing.
What's the point in knowing what your partner earns.

Tell me, if not for insecurities.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Men Lie About Their Incomes & Salaries? (Screenshot) by RPG2020(m): 10:44pm On Sep 25, 2022
Promosaver:
Abeg rest
Contract marriage cor admission marriage ni
How can telling your spouse your earnings move your union forward
The question should be can she be of selfless help when needed

You can't never move forward with a attitude like that

Imagine your father doing that to your mother what will be your reaction

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady / Nigerian Man Speechless After Spotting A Man & His Very Tall Wife (Video, Photo) / Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.