Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? (51072 Views)

*ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask For Sex Until Marriage?? / Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? / The Reason You Should Remain A Virgin Until Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by sslcrypt: 12:25pm On Sep 07, 2022
virginprincess:
Yes na,that is the kind of man i want sef.

But wait a minute won't most ladies covertly be having sex outside the relationship? I have a good friend, he was true and true to not having sex in the relationship he was in. Meanwhile, his sweetheart was having sex outside, the guilt was too much for the lady that she confessed to him that she was secretly having sex with someone.

He could not believe it, and ask why she did it? she was like she thought he was not true to the deal but seeing the type of man he is that she was totally wrong and took wrong advice from her friends. And her confession was to renew the entire relationship because she had never met a guy like him in her entire life.

She was distraught, that she got across to every who is close friends of his to beg, I saw her sincerity in her argument but my friend gave a conclusion that will stick with me forever. He said when a woman sleeps with a man, that it is a submission, handing some psychological authority to the man, that once that is broken it can never be fixed. And he also said the higher the body count of a lady the become emotionally wild, therefore the tendency to keep a relationship is low.

He forgave her but did not continue the relationship

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Tqw1: 12:25pm On Sep 07, 2022
virginprincess:
That is the more reason why i want a virgin man,a man that has stayed his whole life without sex i'm sure waiting till marriage won't be a big deal.

Don’t hit menopause before marriage please stop that mentality men are not fools they want sex more than anything
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Taigaban: 12:27pm On Sep 07, 2022
Rozross:
That’s an ideal and responsible man, Ofcourse YES
This"yes" I hope it's toal abstinence. Not Yes but you are still having sex with your old boy friends.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by TS2911: 12:32pm On Sep 07, 2022
I am not a virgin anymore but I have chosen to calibrate and I will appreciate any man who decides no sex before marriage
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Sunnyski: 12:33pm On Sep 07, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
Please o, where is. Such guy?
That's what I've been praying for, biko.

And you will be busy knacking another guy while the so called guy remains a great fool.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by BeanmanX(m): 12:33pm On Sep 07, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
No, I won't.
I said it,,Akwa ibom females are sex machine...if Dem no knack in a day,,,,Dem no go dey alright. grin grin
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Sunnyski: 12:34pm On Sep 07, 2022
pretydiva:
Yes I will,cos that is what I want

Even with Juju you no go see am.

Just tell me you're looking for a fool.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by OvertheTop(m): 12:34pm On Sep 07, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
Please o, where is. Such guy?
That's what I've been praying for, biko.

I hope You won't collect a DiME or BILL him until Marriage too...
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Bimpe29: 12:34pm On Sep 07, 2022
Rozross:
You're blessed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Taigaban: 12:35pm On Sep 07, 2022
Oturatetuala:

Let me be your man and I will not ask you for sex but kiss is okay by me.
Don't put yourself in this temptation. When the emotion is high you might loose control or make poor decision.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by BeanmanX(m): 12:35pm On Sep 07, 2022
chi4ik4:
lies, I have been with my woman for over 7 years but no sex involved, I'm very active and I'm 37 years old. My woman knows that I'm very active and also medically proven. However: I'm a virgin and I have vowed to keep it until I marry her next year by God's grace.
Ur woman wey dey collect steadily for outside,,,I wonder when una go ever smart....

No worry when una want do the do,,,na big and wide hole u go see... cheesy
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by ufotty2001: 12:39pm On Sep 07, 2022
cool
virginprincess:
and your virginity was been lost 20yrs ago and it is now as wide as river niger
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Nonsoco80(m): 12:41pm On Sep 07, 2022
Rozross:
Pls allow the young ladies to answer the question.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Mrfixitt(m): 12:41pm On Sep 07, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
See them with pussies as wide as Kanji Dam shouting Yes yes up there. grin grin grin
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Realguyman1(m): 12:42pm On Sep 07, 2022
virginprincess:
Why should he go outside because i said no,can't he control his sexual urge till marriage,if he truely loves me he will wait till i'm married to him.
Then u must be a virgin for u to tell him to wait till after marriage before sex.

because I don't see any sense in it when a girl that have had sex before and understand so much about sex and she is now trying to trap a weakling with no sex till after marriage in name of if he love me, he will wait for me. That's arrant nonsense and selfishness.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Nonsoco80(m): 12:42pm On Sep 07, 2022
Rozross:
Pls allow the young ladies to answer the question.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by brandsoncharlie: 12:42pm On Sep 07, 2022
virginprincess:
That is the more reason why i want a virgin man,a man that has stayed his whole life without sex i'm sure waiting till marriage won't be a big deal.
Are you a virgin, lol you want a virgin man grin
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by bukatyne(f): 12:44pm On Sep 07, 2022
Even if he is self controlled enough not to ask you for sex, ensure that:
1. He is very sexually attracted to you
2. He has no sexual issues

And most importantly, he is coachable and open minded which would naturally reflect in your sex life when married.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 07, 2022
Bimpe29:

You're blessed
Thanks dear
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by babavik: 12:54pm On Sep 07, 2022
Fahvvy:
Why not?!!!!!
Se.x before marriage is irresponsible! Just as expecting a guy you're dating to pay your bills is criminal undecided ...

On this mandate I stand !!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Appetizerbmaz(m): 1:02pm On Sep 07, 2022
virginprincess:
Why should he go outside because i said no,can't he control his sexual urge till marriage,if he truely loves me he will wait till i'm married to him.
Non-traditional women looking for traditional men. A traditional woman is a virgin and a wife. Except you be virgin and know what it is to be wife then we can agree.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:05pm On Sep 07, 2022
BeanmanX:
I said it,,Akwa ibom females are sex machine...if Dem no knack in a day,,,,Dem no go dey alright. grin grin

You don't have sense.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 1:07pm On Sep 07, 2022
virginprincess:
Shut up!
He did not say no!
He is not just interested and waiting till after wedding.

Guys like this don't deserve WHORÈS. They deserve girls with clean records and not some people that has done multiple abortions.
Any girl with more than 2 bodycount is a WHORÈ.
WHORÈS DON'T DESERVE BRIDE PRICE.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by OvertheTop(m): 1:07pm On Sep 07, 2022
Eeghe:
If sex is important to you? If your love language is physical intimacy? I say you shouldn’t…but then, what do I know?
lipsrsealed

So....Are you a Virgin? undecided
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by afam1992: 1:08pm On Sep 07, 2022
virginprincess:
I hope you won’t ask for money or other material things

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 1:09pm On Sep 07, 2022
Duchessree:
Yes grin grin
Say no to premarital sex
Run away from every form of sexual immorality tongue tongue tongue
Chai!
Even people with multiple bodycount cry cry cry
Done abortions and have dated married men cry cry cry
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by DonroxyII: 1:09pm On Sep 07, 2022
Zimzy:
By default I and my girlfriend now my wife didn't even discuss that and it never happened even though we dated for four years.
4 years ... Una na SU
Make I kuku no date at all ...

How Person go dey with woman no touch, smooch talkless of shaggggg .....

Flee Fornication na ihm dem talk ... If I no Flee e mean say I go do am ...
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Exceed15: 1:11pm On Sep 07, 2022
Can ladies who are sexually active refrain too? As e dey do man na so e dey do woman.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by OvertheTop(m): 1:14pm On Sep 07, 2022
BeanmanX:
Ur woman wey dey collect steadily for outside,,,I wonder when una go ever smart....

No worry when una want do the do,,,na big and wide hole u go see... cheesy

How can he Know.....?
He has NO experience entering Jerusalem....

it is when you have several experiences going in and out of Jerusalem That a guy can Know whether the door is Wide or Not.. angry

cc: chi4ik4:

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by DonroxyII: 1:14pm On Sep 07, 2022
meobizy:
“Ladies, will you date a short man?”
“Ladies, will you date a man richer than your father?”
“Ladies, are you really ladies?”
“Ladies, will you marry a guy with a bent phallus?”
“Ladies, will you…”
“Ladies…”

Back in the day I wasted time responding to these low self esteem questions. Today I shake my head and wonder how ugly these boys are. Nairaland being anonymous helped many people.
But you still Responded...

Safe Yourself the ego on an Anonymous forum and just enjoy yourself.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by blacknoir: 1:16pm On Sep 07, 2022
Fahvvy:
Why not?!!!!!
Se.x before marriage is irresponsible! Just as expecting a guy you're dating to pay your bills is criminal undecided ...
I love how u balanced it. Some women would bill u on things even their own father can't afford

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by blacknoir: 1:18pm On Sep 07, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
See them with pussies as wide as Kanji Dam shouting Yes yes up there. grin grin grin
U are too vawulent,y are u Putin it to them like that grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

“Nigeria's Hairiest Woman” Queen Okafor Shares New Photos (LOVELY) / 12 Signs You Have Commitment Phobia And How To Fix it / 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.