Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,193 members, 7,815,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? (51073 Views)

*ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask For Sex Until Marriage?? / Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? / The Reason You Should Remain A Virgin Until Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by CheapHomes1: 9:42am On Sep 07, 2022
virginprincess:
Why should he go outside because i said no,can't he control his sexual urge till marriage,if he truely loves me he will wait till i'm married to him.

Its not about you saying no. Its about him not even asking you at all
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by BigBootyXXX: 9:43am On Sep 07, 2022
Lol
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by jojothaiv(m): 9:43am On Sep 07, 2022
Trueprophet91:

When did we totally lose our sense of morality and in fact,sanity?

What ever makes sex outside marriage acceptable in the first place?

I don't even see why this question should arise in the first place if not for the rot in the society where morals has gone to the dogs
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by oladipuposadeeq(m): 9:44am On Sep 07, 2022
virginprincess:
Why should he go outside because i said no,can't he control his sexual urge till marriage,if he truely loves me he will wait till i'm married to him.
exkiss ma. Are you a fargin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Tboymessiah(m): 9:44am On Sep 07, 2022
jeromestarks:
One girl said she preferred no sex until marriage because she's a virgin. I said no problem because I never cared so much about her so wether she give me sex or not, I am cool.
To my surprise this girl told me to just do it once. As in, I should just chop her once so that she will know if how it feels since she hasn't done it before.

I slept with her and I was disappointed. She just laid there with her wife ugly fluggly pvssy like a dirty log of wood.
I started ghosting her until we grew apart.

U didn't meet her as a virgin
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Trueprophet91: 9:45am On Sep 07, 2022
SporaD8:

If after marriage, You discovers that he is impotent or last only 2minute, will you pack your load or seek satisfaction elsewhere?
Sexual incompatibility is the major reason why marriages crash nowadays.

No it's not incompatibility, it's impatience.
Somebody is not willing to work things out with a partner you claim to love.

Sex is supposed to be a thing between two persons only, not what you learn from media.
These definitions is what Y'all need to revisit if we really want to solve this problem.

richie240:

You almost hit d nail on d head but for the bolded!
Sex is meant for married couples ONLY...any other tin na aberration.

Lol...

I meant that by implication grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by longview007: 9:45am On Sep 07, 2022
virginprincess:
Yes na,that is the kind of man i want sef.

And you will not seduce her too with your sexy body when you guys will be in the same room as intimate lovers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by bonnyhope: 9:45am On Sep 07, 2022
Rozross:
That’s an ideal and responsible man, Ofcourse YES

Ideal and responsible man indeed

And the lady would be collecting diccck from other guys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by badboyTee(m): 9:45am On Sep 07, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
See them with pussies as wide as kanji dam shouting Yes yes up there. grin grin grin
am telling you if some men no dey careful you fit slip fall down inside the pussy

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by oladipuposadeeq(m): 9:45am On Sep 07, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
See them with pussies as wide as kanji dam shouting Yes yes up there. grin grin grin
chia this upper cut would put people in comatose grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Uchesis: 9:46am On Sep 07, 2022
That was how my friend married a gay. grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by newnigerdelta1: 9:46am On Sep 07, 2022
virginprincess:
Yes na,that is the kind of man i want sef.

You try well well
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Sambaby7640: 9:46am On Sep 07, 2022
Rozross:
we both know Ladies can't go a week without sex. You ladies want sex the most but you're good at pretending than my gender and that's why your gender has got the upper hand when it comes to sex.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by ernwale(m): 9:46am On Sep 07, 2022
virginprincess:

He said No, not you
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Scottz: 9:46am On Sep 07, 2022
You’re not a virgin as a lady you’re shouting yes
Ogun go Kill you sha
After you don distribute Toto e reach my turn u want make I de responsible

Una get mind sha lmao

9 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by BirtherOfKings(f): 9:46am On Sep 07, 2022
SporaD8:

If after marriage, You discovers that he is impotent or last only 2minute, will you pack your load or seek satisfaction elsewhere?
Sexual incompatibility is the major reason why marriages crash nowadays.
solution dey for everything as far as the manhood is not the size of a boiled groundnut
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by sonature1: 9:47am On Sep 07, 2022
Anyone asking women this question and expects an honest answer is only deceiving themselves.

Most ladies will start sleeping with the next guy if you don't give them sex. I am a living testimony.

9 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by richie240: 9:47am On Sep 07, 2022
Eyahhhh....if only u knew!
A player will say "yes ma" to ur demands of "no sex till.marriage" but will have strings of side chicks by d side at his 'service'.

I pity women sha bcus ds relationship tin us stacked against them.

Well, they shd put their 'spirituality' to good use in getting a mate or else......
cool
virginprincess:
Why should he go outside because i said no, can't he control his sexual urge till marriage,if he truely loves me he will wait till i'm married to him.
Note: he may truly love the girl o, but the desire to satisfy d 'flesh' far outweighs that love, so what does he do, he'll use a stone to kill two birds!

Omolomo will not allow konji to kill him biko!
cool

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by oladipuposadeeq(m): 9:48am On Sep 07, 2022
Sukkyy2010:

Kantan kantan lo n so undecided
you are badt grin
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by VladimirPutiin(m): 9:49am On Sep 07, 2022
Southernigbo:
Only good girls will not expect sex b4 marriage. In fact that may be a way to differentiate btw really good girls and the fake good girls who appear n present a fake appearance.. A fake will easily go 4 sex, while d really good ones will be annoyed 4 demanding sex b4 marriage

Remember any lady that was hoeing around during her younger days will pretend a lot when it’s time to settle down. That’s the period they buy pusssy tightner to tighten their loosed and slacked pussy so you think they don’t have much body counts and they can play no sex till marriage card. An average Nigerian lady that has whoored the most part of her life are very pretentious when it’s time to settling down, especially when they are above 30 and in most cases simps normally fall for their tactics.

11 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by ogbonti: 9:49am On Sep 07, 2022
Fahvvy:
Why not?!!!!!
Se.x before marriage is irresponsible! Just as expecting a guy you're dating to pay your bills is criminal undecided ...

what if he ends up being a one minute man and you discover that after marriage ?

what if your kpekus stinks like rotten fish or wide like lagos lagoon and he didn’t discover that until after marriage ?

SCA M alert lol

to avoid stories that touch. /nak wella abeg

even Queen Elizabeth recognized that was the problem that led to Charles and Diana divorce - they didn’t know each other well to the other side - hence she conceded (despite being the head of the church of England) that Prince Williams and Katherine’s cohabiting before the marriage and that meant dem nak belleful and accepted each other with what they experienced before heading to the alter

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by omeizajliberty: 9:50am On Sep 07, 2022
lol , it is well shall
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by christtar(m): 9:50am On Sep 07, 2022
virginprincess:

Because you be virgin?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Chizzychinny: 9:50am On Sep 07, 2022
Yes oo but i will check to make sure he's not playing me.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by mansoura(f): 9:51am On Sep 07, 2022
team celibate till marriage

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by VladimirPutiin(m): 9:52am On Sep 07, 2022
oladipuposadeeq:
chia this upper cut would put people in comatose grin

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by SaturnNick(m): 9:52am On Sep 07, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
See them with pussies as wide as kanji konji dam shouting Yes yes up there. grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by uthlaw: 9:54am On Sep 07, 2022
Rozross:
but other men's will Bleep you for outside!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by uthlaw: 9:54am On Sep 07, 2022
virginprincess:
but you self go Bleep for outside!
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by VladimirPutiin(m): 9:56am On Sep 07, 2022
badboyTee:
am telling you if some men no dey careful you fit slip fall down inside the pussy

These whorees would do the most terrible nasty things during their prime and later expect one innocent guy to marry them like that. You start hearing things like let by gone be bygones. Past is past bla bla bla. And if you check well they don do like 3 abortions wey fit don damage the womb. That’s why the Redpill is golden.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by kals4luv990(m): 9:56am On Sep 07, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

12 Signs You Have Commitment Phobia And How To Fix it / 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls / Man Woos A Pretty Veterinary Medical Student In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.