Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,825 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? (51199 Views)

*ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask For Sex Until Marriage?? / Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? / The Reason You Should Remain A Virgin Until Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by ebuclassic18(m): 10:48am On Sep 07, 2022
If she's still a virgin no problem but if she's not why waste of time

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Barbiturate(m): 10:51am On Sep 07, 2022
virginprincess:
That is the more reason why i want a virgin man,a man that has stayed his whole life without sex i'm sure waiting till marriage won't be a big deal.

Don't wait for a virgin man, that's a Herculean task. The way men are wired isn't the way women are. Men will always fvck, some will masturbate. But you can get a non virgin man that will wait till after marriage before sex.

I waited for my virgin wife till after marriage before sex.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Midas01: 10:51am On Sep 07, 2022
From kissing you'll be tempted tho
Oturatetuala:

Let me be your man and I will not ask you for sex but kiss is okay by me.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Midas01: 10:52am On Sep 07, 2022
Meaning that men are promiscuous in nature?
Barbiturate:

Don't wait for a virgin man, that's a Herculean task. The way men are wired isn't the way women are. Men will always fvck, some will masturbate. But you can get a non virgin man that will wait till after marriage before sex.

I waited for my virgin wife till after marriage before sex.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Misterone: 10:53am On Sep 07, 2022
virginprincess:
Why should he go outside because i said no,can't he control his sexual urge till marriage,if he truely loves me he will wait till i'm married to him.
then, after waiting for years you will now be telling him at night that you are tired.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by etrouble: 10:54am On Sep 07, 2022
virginprincess:
Yes na,that is the kind of man i want sef.

SO that on the wedding night, he will now meet a deep wide well.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by jwlawn(m): 10:55am On Sep 07, 2022
vetrovialMan:

Let's be honest, it's hard for a guy who has been sexually active to refrain and remain steadfast while being in a relationship, difficult but not impossible. Besides how long will he be celibate while waiting for marriage.

first comment that makes sense "difficult but not impossible" very true but a right dosage of the word of god and spiritual maturity crowns your effort. I was never this holy dont get me wrong wen u have a body count like mine you will definitely want out and what helps you pull tru is spiritual understanding and the word of God.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by MoneyMustBMade(m): 10:55am On Sep 07, 2022
See women with thier yes

If you make that mistake you are finished coz women are pretenders and chronic liers

She will be giving to her sideguy and turn you to mugu until wedding day

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by IgboEmir001: 10:58am On Sep 07, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
See them with pussies as wide as Kanji Dam shouting Yes yes up there. grin grin grin

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by dododawa1: 11:01am On Sep 07, 2022
LOL,yes yes yes yes, girls and mugu guys.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Barbiturate(m): 11:01am On Sep 07, 2022
Midas01:
Meaning that men are promiscuous in nature?

Being promiscuous means that you have many sexual partners.

I have only dated about 2 ladies before I met my wife. Judging from the definition above, Am I promiscuous?
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Bostin(m): 11:04am On Sep 07, 2022
virginprincess:
Yes na,that is the kind of man i want sef.
I'm in but broke
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by VladimirPutiin(m): 11:06am On Sep 07, 2022
[quote author=DaInferno post=116433341][/quote]

grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Aboks(m): 11:06am On Sep 07, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
See them with pussies as wide as Kanji Dam shouting Yes yes up there. grin grin grin

Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by phyl123: 11:06am On Sep 07, 2022
Hypocrites everywhere shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked :

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Ebenfat: 11:08am On Sep 07, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
Please o, where is. Such guy?
That's what I've been praying for, biko.

Will you keep quiet.
Swear with you life that you’re a virgin .
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Dumte(m): 11:09am On Sep 07, 2022
All these ladies praying for such guys and secretly giving it to another guy outside, who are you deceiving?
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by kamez(m): 11:10am On Sep 07, 2022
If u are a Virgin, I would gladly wait.but if other guys have been scattering that punnanni before u met me, and then u suddenly remembered no sex before marriage, then thunder from Azerbaijan will fire u

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Devil1Messenger: 11:10am On Sep 07, 2022
Rozross:
That’s an ideal and responsible man, Ofcourse YES
That's not the sign of responsibility

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by galadima77(m): 11:14am On Sep 07, 2022
Fahvvy:
Why not?!!!!!
Se.x before marriage is irresponsible! Just as expecting a guy you're dating to pay your bills is criminal undecided ...

Post of the day imho...couldn't find anything more interesting to read after this.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by SaturnNick(m): 11:16am On Sep 07, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

It’s Kanji dam. I know what I typed
Oga, you no get sense of humor grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Streett: 11:16am On Sep 07, 2022
Rozross:
That’s an ideal and responsible man, Ofcourse YES

He ain’t asked for Sex till marriage makes Him “Responsible”…?
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 07, 2022
odaniel1:

Truthfully, the day I left the scene 8 months back. I knew I left an elite squad. grin
Happier now tho. Asides from being unique, I really didn't see any benefits being celib8 for that long.
Sex limits your success but most people are unaware
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 07, 2022
Streett:

He ain’t asked for Sex till marriage makes Him “Responsible”…?
Yes, it’s one of the signs of a responsible man
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by YousefNiyi: 11:18am On Sep 07, 2022
virginprincess:
Why should he go outside because i said no,can't he control his sexual urge till marriage, if he truely loves me he will wait till i'm married to him .

Aren't you being selfish at the bolded?
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Streett: 11:20am On Sep 07, 2022
Look at them shrieking Yes Yes Yes they will date such man, Of course Yes I was expecting that…..

Of course Why won’t y’all want an easily Manipulated Man..?

Any Man That waits for sex till marriage Is a self made Puppet & will remain so in that marriage …

Boyfriends weh dey nack steady self before marriage still mumu somehow somehow not to talk of the ones weh no go see pant till marriage ..

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Kokomo: 11:21am On Sep 07, 2022
virginprincess:
Why should he go outside because i said no,can't he control his sexual urge till marriage,if he truely loves me he will wait till i'm married to him.

Cant you wait till marriage before billing him?
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by LionTiger(m): 11:22am On Sep 07, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
Please o, where is. Such guy? That's what I've been praying for, biko.
Honey Bee! How far?
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by eneye1(m): 11:23am On Sep 07, 2022
Say no to premarital spending..
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by meobizy(f): 11:24am On Sep 07, 2022
“Ladies, will you date a short man?”
“Ladies, will you date a man richer than your father?”
“Ladies, are you really ladies?”
“Ladies, will you marry a guy with a bent phallus?”
“Ladies, will you…”
“Ladies…”

Back in the day I wasted time responding to these low self esteem questions. Today I shake my head and wonder how ugly these boys are. Nairaland being anonymous helped many people.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Ebenfat: 11:29am On Sep 07, 2022
Man will marry and love you unconditionally when you have all this
Be reserved.
Be respectful
Be hardworking and supportive .
Last and very important, drive him crazy when it comes to sexual intercourse
With all that your husband will be yours forever
But Life is also unfair at times . But I can assure you , your breakfast no go pass 2before you marry

All the ladies with YES are all crazy and unreal .
What difference does it make .
You are not a virgin and you want no sex till marriage.
worst part is some ladies saying YES .
pu**y self fit don dey disgusting & smells horrible
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Amumaigwe: 11:31am On Sep 07, 2022
virginprincess:

And you keep manipulating him while you go behind his back and be knacking one side guy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? / Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive / I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.