Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,001 members, 7,814,416 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? (51069 Views)

*ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask For Sex Until Marriage?? / Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? / The Reason You Should Remain A Virgin Until Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by 07kjb: 10:19am On Sep 07, 2022
virginprincess:
That is the more reason why i want a virgin man,a man that has stayed his whole life without sex i'm sure waiting till marriage won't be a big deal.

U are looking for who to Cage
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Athemisia: 10:20am On Sep 07, 2022
chi4ik4:
lies, I have been with my woman for over 7 years but no sex involved, I'm very active and I'm 37 years old. My woman knows that I'm very active and also medically proven. However: I'm a virgin and I have vowed to keep it until I marry her next year by God's grace.
Dey there dey deceive ya'self....
"She knows you are active..." yet you too have not done it. Abi Dem write an for your forehead!?
Dat girl dey collect am somewhere else...

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by pretydiva(f): 10:20am On Sep 07, 2022
Yes I will,cos that is what I want

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by ukaface(f): 10:22am On Sep 07, 2022
Yes of course

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Eriokanmi: 10:22am On Sep 07, 2022
There's no big deal about this, provided the girl wasn't hiding something. If after waiting till marriage but the lady happens to have aborted severally , knowing fully well that she can't conceive again, she'd have herself to blame on whatever the decisions taken by her guy.

If there's no ulterior motive on the part of the lady, no sex before marriage is a good idea...in fact, a norm. My wife was a virgin and she told me no sex before marriage, I waited and later confirmed it. She had had survived a couple of rape attempts in the hands of a few guys who wanted tricking her in the past still, she stood by her decision.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Eriokanmi: 10:23am On Sep 07, 2022
pretydiva:
Yes I will,cos that is what I want
Supported 100%

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by stanisbaratheon: 10:23am On Sep 07, 2022
virginprincess:
That is the more reason why i want a virgin man,a man that has stayed his whole life without sex i'm sure waiting till marriage won't be a big deal.

Look no further. I am a virgin man smiley
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Tboymessiah(m): 10:25am On Sep 07, 2022
jeromestarks:

The hole wide like swimming pool.

Hahahahahah

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by stanisbaratheon: 10:26am On Sep 07, 2022
Rozross:
Be very alert because some desperate man will tell you he’s a virgin just so he can trap you. A certain nairalander almost deceived me with that line till I figured him out as a liar and a deceit. Virgin men are very hard to come by.

Aunty calm down na, some of us here are still virgin smiley
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Eriokanmi: 10:28am On Sep 07, 2022
virginprincess:
You may never see a virgin man a decent one. The idea of no sex before marriage is supported by me too. My wife was a virgin when I met her and we agreed on no sex before marriage. These days, some girls, having destroyed their womb would want to use this to encage the innocent guy. After wedding if there's no conception and the medical report reveals this, the guy won't be blamed for taking his decision

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Nonexisting1: 10:28am On Sep 07, 2022
chi4ik4:
lies, I have been with my woman for over 7 years but no sex involved, I'm very active and I'm 37 years old. My woman knows that I'm very active and also medically proven. However: I'm a virgin and I have vowed to keep it until I marry her next year by God's grace.
Let me guess. According to her, she is also not having sex and she could have been virgin if not that someone raped her when she was younger. You will be alright brother.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Lastborn0074: 10:30am On Sep 07, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
Please o, where is. Such guy?
That's what I've been praying for, biko.

After you have been drilled enough?

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by DaInferno(m): 10:31am On Sep 07, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
See them with pussies as wide as Kanji Dam shouting Yes yes up there. grin grin grin

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Aior25: 10:31am On Sep 07, 2022
[quote author=PerfectStranger post=116416490][/quote]
Comrade calm down
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Ochebaba: 10:33am On Sep 07, 2022
virginprincess:
Why should he go outside because i said no,can't he control his sexual urge till marriage,if he truely loves me he will wait till i'm married to him.
And he won't feel a taste of what he his paying for. I think you really want him to know the pu''y is big and don't have reasons to leave after marriage. You try
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Lastborn0074: 10:33am On Sep 07, 2022
virginprincess:
Are you a virgin?
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Tegabadguy(m): 10:33am On Sep 07, 2022
virginprincess:
Why should he go outside because i said no,can't he control his sexual urge till marriage,if he truely loves me he will wait till i'm married to him.
grin grin grin dem dey wait for sex
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by ObiaboAdoka(m): 10:33am On Sep 07, 2022
Me after one month in relationship i go start fucking her and no i walk my way out of her life. After all, she might not b a virgin.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Boyooosa(m): 10:34am On Sep 07, 2022
virginprincess:

So that you can go and chop ponmo outside ba?
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by MadamOk(f): 10:36am On Sep 07, 2022
Yes I will gladly date him
If we are to see each other, during that moment I ask him to cuddle me to see if that is work or use my hand to feel it if it will shake body
And if it is long distance relationship stuff, I will like to be doing video with him to see if it working too

Walahi nor be all men go agree on that except the man is virgin or he is not medically fit or its an instruction from God or god

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:36am On Sep 07, 2022
No, I won't.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Boyooosa(m): 10:36am On Sep 07, 2022
Westchester:
Funny how it's the ones with The most destroyed and damaged puna like Rozross and virginprincess are the ones shouting yes upandan
Tueh

Nothing but 8
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by odaniel1(m): 10:36am On Sep 07, 2022
Rozross:
Be very alert because some desperate man will tell you he’s a virgin just so he can trap you. A certain nairalander almost deceived me with that line till I figured him out as a liar and a deceit. Virgin men are very hard to come by.

Truthfully, the day I left the scene 8 months back. I knew I left an elite squad. grin
Happier now tho. Asides from being unique, I really didn't see any benefits being celib8 for that long.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Boyooosa(m): 10:38am On Sep 07, 2022
virginprincess:
Continue jumping into silly conclusions about people you have never met in your life.

Abegii

This voice lacks confidence

Are you your moniker? Respond loudly and proudly?
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Barbiturate(m): 10:39am On Sep 07, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
Please o, where is. Such guy?
That's what I've been praying for, biko.

You can get such guy.....if you're a virgin
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Zimzy(m): 10:40am On Sep 07, 2022
By default I and my girlfriend now my wife didn't even discuss that and it never happened even though we dated for four years.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by bafsonbaf: 10:41am On Sep 07, 2022
virginprincess:
Hope after waiting he will find you as a Virgin
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by jwlawn(m): 10:41am On Sep 07, 2022
vetrovialMan:

I like being honest, it's hard for a guy who has been sexually active to refrain. He wi try but you have to accept that he may fail.
the mindset ir the greatest weapon of every individual. Yes it isnt easy but i have been able to stay celibate for 3 years and i didnt die i have a working relationship. I just tend to avoid those situations.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Ganjafama(m): 10:42am On Sep 07, 2022
virginprincess:
Getting such a man is like the proverbial camel passing through the eye of a needle.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by ebuclassic18(m): 10:46am On Sep 07, 2022
virginprincess:
All for ur own personal interest
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Midas01: 10:48am On Sep 07, 2022
You people always say women are sex objects but it appears it's only y'all bring and think of in a relationship.

Why can't two people agree on chastity before marriage and why must he get it outside ?

If your gf gets sex outside due to your bad performance will you tolerate that ?
vetrovialMan:

And you won't accuse him of getting it outside since he is not getting any from you?.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

“Nigeria's Hairiest Woman” Queen Okafor Shares New Photos (LOVELY) / 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls / 12 Signs You Have Commitment Phobia And How To Fix it

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.