Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,579 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? (51092 Views)

*ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask For Sex Until Marriage?? / Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? / The Reason You Should Remain A Virgin Until Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Stargurl20(f): 10:39pm On Sep 06, 2022
That is what I want o.. men like that are so uncommon these days.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by 9japride(m): 2:43am On Sep 07, 2022
The lady should be careful, nobody is a saint. Don't they smooch and do other sexual acts together? Has he made love to other ladies before or he's just acting saintly to trap the lady into marriage? The lady should shine her eyes.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Fiscus105(m): 3:17am On Sep 07, 2022
Many of ladies here saying yes.

Meanwhile, they will be taking money and other goodies from that guy as if he is husband already.

2. They will go outside to satisfy their sexual need, but claim innocent before the guys.

I have seen plenty of this type of situation, most especially in the relationship involved "brothers and sisters in the church"

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Olaolex: 3:38am On Sep 07, 2022
virginprincess:
I laugh when i see comments llke this,you don't know me yet you just jump into nasty conclusions about someone you have never met before.
Most nairaland men are mentally unstable. But you signature is funny though.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Southernigbo: 3:48am On Sep 07, 2022
Only good girls will not expect sex b4 marriage. In fact that may be a way to differentiate btw really good girls and the fake good girls who appear n present a fake appearance.. A fake will easily go 4 sex, while d really good ones will be annoyed 4 demanding sex b4 marriage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Nobody: 4:10am On Sep 07, 2022
virginprincess:
Wow! so you relate with men on this forum? like do you reply their mails?
I use to but not anymore
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by freddie009(m): 8:32am On Sep 07, 2022
virginprincess:
Yes na,that is the kind of man i want sef.

Then you will find out after marriage he can't get it up.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by SporaD8: 9:26am On Sep 07, 2022
virginprincess:
That is the more reason why i want a virgin man,a man that has stayed his whole life without sex i'm sure waiting till marriage won't be a big deal.
If after marriage, You discovers that he is impotent or last only 2minute, will you pack your load or seek satisfaction elsewhere?
Sexual incompatibility is the major reason why marriages crash nowadays.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Onyi22(f): 9:34am On Sep 07, 2022
I will date him over n over again only if he's giving me Money.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by bigdammyj: 9:35am On Sep 07, 2022
Reading...

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Ikem11(m): 9:36am On Sep 07, 2022
virginprincess:
Why should he go outside because i said no,can't he control his sexual urge till marriage,if he truely loves me[color=#000000][/color] he will wait till i'm married to him.

When ever a woman say this run! Your death is around the Corner

8 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Eeghe(f): 9:36am On Sep 07, 2022
If sex is important to you? If your love language is physical intimacy? I say you shouldn’t…but then, what do I know?
lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by ateedaa: 9:36am On Sep 07, 2022
Oturatetuala:

Let me be your man and I will not ask you for sex but kiss is okay by me.
this one don lose guard

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by asanausana91: 9:37am On Sep 07, 2022
virginprincess:
Why should he go outside because i said no,can't he control his sexual urge till marriage,if he truely loves me he will wait till i'm married to him.
are you also waiting till marriage? Are you a virgin?
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by adecz: 9:38am On Sep 07, 2022
⏩⏩So, during all the years and months
of dating & courtship, the woman will
be getting 'service' ( wink wink wink ) by another
man❓❓

We are all aware that the average
9ja babes are nymphos that can't
survive 2 weeks without servicing . ...❌❌❌

9 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by tofolo(m): 9:38am On Sep 07, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
See them with pussies as wide as kanji dam shouting Yes yes up there. grin grin grin
Vawulence ...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by princeade86(m): 9:38am On Sep 07, 2022
virginprincess:
Why should he go outside because i said no,can't he control his sexual urge till marriage,if he truely loves me he will wait till i'm married to him.
and after marriage, u come discover he can't perform well, what will u do ooooo.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Kajaard: 9:39am On Sep 07, 2022
Fahvvy:
Why not?!!!!!
Se.x before marriage is irresponsible! Just as expecting a guy you're dating to pay your bills is criminal undecided ...

I see what you did there cheesy

Lol cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by hope4nigeria(m): 9:39am On Sep 07, 2022
Rozross:
That’s an ideal and responsible man, Ofcourse YES
and you are a lesbian yeye
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by ednut1(m): 9:39am On Sep 07, 2022
98% of ladies no go gree. They will say you are impotent and wanna trap them

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Bahose(m): 9:39am On Sep 07, 2022
virginprincess:
unless you are a virgin.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by HopeSpencer: 9:39am On Sep 07, 2022
Fahvvy:
Why not?!!!!!
Se.x before marriage is irresponsible! Just as expecting a guy you're dating to pay your bills is criminal undecided ...

They will come for your head.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by ella45(m): 9:39am On Sep 07, 2022
After una don scatter una puna,you will now ask aguy to Waite who does that then tomorrow u will now say he is 1 minute man

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by oneclickng: 9:39am On Sep 07, 2022
virginprincess:
I'm here for you
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by asanausana91: 9:39am On Sep 07, 2022
As a guy I can wait for a virgin till marriage but I cannot wait for a wide passage

7 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by StUriah(m): 9:41am On Sep 07, 2022
virginprincess:

I hope you are a virgin. Or you also are not being f*cked by other guys, including your boss, aristos, colleagues, and friends with benefits.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Oceanjagaban: 9:41am On Sep 07, 2022
This market them dey test am first before purchase o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? / Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage / Many 'high Good Looking' Young Abuja Men Are Being Taken Care Of By Rich Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.