Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,476 members, 7,819,736 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? (51097 Views)

*ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask For Sex Until Marriage?? / Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? / The Reason You Should Remain A Virgin Until Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by feek07: 11:31am On Sep 07, 2022
jeromestarks:

So he should wait until after he has paid bride price and sponsored wedding ceremony before he enter where a guy who fvcked it when it was intact didn't pay more than two eggs and indomie?
Any man that agreed must be stupid. Even you won't allow your son to marry a woman like you. Would you?
The funny thing there is that the same indomie guy would be servicing her till the mumu husband to be would be ready for the marriage then a cooked emotional rape story that touches the heart would start coming from her to the Mumunious Husband , ladies of this generation don't joke with Gbola

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 07, 2022
grin what kind of question is this of course they will those are the kind of men they are looking for to deceive grin grin
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 07, 2022
vetrovialMan:

And you won't accuse him of getting it outside since he is not getting any from you?.
Lol bro you Dey follow this people mouth grin grin
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by highchief1: 11:36am On Sep 07, 2022
virginprincess:
Yes na,that is the kind of man i want sef.
u Dey crase for head
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Streett: 11:37am On Sep 07, 2022
Rozross:
Yes, it’s one of the signs of a responsible man

Okay..
That’s one of the signs of a Daft Man !
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by highchief1: 11:37am On Sep 07, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
See them with pussies as wide as Kanji Dam shouting Yes yes up there. grin grin grin
bros wetin na
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 07, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
See them with pussies as wide as Kanji Dam shouting Yes yes up there. grin grin grin
Lol they are always looking for opportunities like this grin
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Chukabiz(m): 11:39am On Sep 07, 2022
Rozross:
Be very alert because some desperate man will tell you he’s a virgin just so he can trap you. A certain nairalander almost deceived me with that line till I figured him out as a liar and a deceit. Virgin men are very hard to come by.
Most men from 25yr up who are virgins won't even tell you they are virgins. Chat with them on sex related topic and hear them bragging on how they are going to tear you apart in bed and how they last 12hours and so on. There are many of them out there.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by BigBen23(m): 11:40am On Sep 07, 2022
His sexual oji
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by feek07: 11:42am On Sep 07, 2022
naijapikin2:
Girls lieing all over the thread. They'll be the first to make a move if you leave them jeje
they will look for it else where if you stick to and remind them of the agreement you had with them and they will call you names when they meet their fellow Oloshos
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by VladimirPutiin(m): 11:43am On Sep 07, 2022
SaturnNick:
Oga, you no get sense of humor grin grin grin

Lol
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by VladimirPutiin(m): 11:43am On Sep 07, 2022
AlphaAlex:
Lol they are always looking for opportunities like this grin

No mind them grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by imagrg(m): 11:44am On Sep 07, 2022
A guy did that in my Church because the lady(a choir mistress in same church) insisted on no sex before marriage.
Sadly enough, the guy married her and divorced her 5 months later.
REASON:
The man told the lady's family to refund the bride-price because their daughter had a foul- smelling kpekus which he managed to endure for almost 4 months!
So, whenever a lady says, "Not se*x before marriage, I'm always forced to believe that she has something to hide. So is the male folk.
Some men who have low sperm count or low libido also hide under similar guise. So, it's not peculiar to ladies alone.
Blessedmercy8:
Please o, where is. Such guy?
That's what I've been praying for, biko.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 07, 2022
Chukabiz:

Most men from 25yr up who are virgins won't even tell you they are virgins. Chat with them on sex related topic and hear them bragging on how they are going to tear you apart in bed and how they last 12hours and so on. There are many of them out there.
Are you trying to say virgin men are not good in bed but only brags?
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Elidrisy20: 11:47am On Sep 07, 2022
There are a lot of issues to discuss for this country ooo
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Immunity1555: 11:50am On Sep 07, 2022
Do Not Delay Your Dreams any longer!
Learn some Tech skills today that will land you a high-paying role in any part of the world.
From Beginner Stage, to Intermediate Stage and Advanced Stage.
All the Stages (Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced) are well structured. You will be assign to a well-trained and experienced Facilitators and Mentors that would guide you from one Stage to Another, where you will learn skill, gain experience and gain exposure. You will be working with real-life projects, you can get paid while learning the skills, you will also be linked with international career packaging and work with Global start-up.
There's a better internet service and co-working space.
We have the following learning paths(from Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced) that you can choose: Project Management, Frontend Development/Mobile App, Backend,Ui/Ux, Digital Marketing, Graphic Design, Devops/Cloud Dev, MySQL, PHP, Phyton and many more.
All that can be archieve at Bincom Global Tech Program.
To learn more and register,click this link:https://www.bincom.net/globaltech...
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Drsnives(m): 11:53am On Sep 07, 2022
virginprincess:
Why should he go outside because i said no,can't he control his sexual urge till marriage,if he truely loves me he will wait till i'm married to him.
While you will be collecting another gbola upandan
Fear God nah
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by mountsaltz: 11:59am On Sep 07, 2022
virginprincess:
That is the more reason why i want a virgin man,a man that has stayed his whole life without sex i'm sure waiting till marriage won't be a big deal.
Here I am bae
Let's flock together
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 07, 2022
imagrg:
A guy did that in my Church because the lady(a choir mistress in same church) insisted on no sex before marriage.
Sadly enough, the guy married her and divorced her 5 months later.
REASON:
The man told the lady's family to refund the bride-price because their daughter had a foul- smelling kpekus which he managed to endure for almost 4 months!
So, whenever a lady says, "Not se*x before marriage, I'm always forced to believe that she has something to hide. So is the male folk.
Some men who have low sperm count or low libido also hide under similar guise. So, it's not peculiar to ladies alone.

That's a lame excuse guys will want to be using to lay girls and it's not going to work.

If her private part is smelly, why not teach her good hygiene or take her for treatment of infection.

I'm not falling for that trick abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Harmlesspill(m): 12:05pm On Sep 07, 2022
virginprincess:
Why should he go outside because i said no,can't he control his sexual urge till marriage,if he truely loves me he will wait till i'm married to him.

yehn yehn yehn.
Abeg shift
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Interesting2023: 12:12pm On Sep 07, 2022
virginprincess:
I laugh when i see comments llke this,you don't know me yet you just jump into nasty conclusions about someone you have never met before.

We don't need to meet u...By their fruits, we already know them

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Shebbs: 12:14pm On Sep 07, 2022
All The Ladies Here Is Saying "YES" But You'll Be Going Out To Sleep With Another Man Or Men While Dating Him. I Fear Who No Fear Una.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Stallione(m): 12:15pm On Sep 07, 2022
virginprincess:
Yes na,that is the kind of man i want sef.
because ur still a virgin nah, as its reflected on ur name if really ur one o undecided. But if u've tasted the honey bean, u wunt be here talking grin
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by EasyFate(m): 12:17pm On Sep 07, 2022
virginprincess:
if he accept nd waited till after marriage just because he loves you and immediately after wedding you find out the is an impotent..will you hold onto him and never cheat till death do you apart just because of love too?
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by tnerro1(m): 12:18pm On Sep 07, 2022
Ok na, until marriage night you come discover say na 1 minute man or the gbola no dey work grin
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by tonardo(m): 12:19pm On Sep 07, 2022
I hate puss with odours

How will i know ...?

So i won't test drive the car i want to buy...

All pussi are not the same....take it or leave it..
So apprecable to men...
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by chi4ik4(m): 12:20pm On Sep 07, 2022
Athemisia:

Dey there dey deceive ya'self....
"She knows you are active..." yet you too have not done it. Abi Dem write an for your forehead!?
Dat girl dey collect am somewhere else...
how I live my life is non of your business and I really do not need your opinion if she dey collect am from somewhere or not. I chose not to mess myself up and I'm fine with it. Everybody must not be sleeping around bro. Cheers.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by DonroxyII: 12:21pm On Sep 07, 2022
Nicepoker:
Says a knocked off spare part. grin
Dear God .. She only responded to Op shocked
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by NEUDUDE: 12:23pm On Sep 07, 2022
Rozross:
That’s an ideal and responsible man, Ofcourse YES

A mumu man you mean. That you can born outside for grin sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage / Many 'high Good Looking' Young Abuja Men Are Being Taken Care Of By Rich Women / How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.