Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,490 members, 7,816,156 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? (126338 Views)

Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) / Lady Claims She Was Given N100K To Buy Ice Cream, Mocks Nigerian Guys. Photos / Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Love800(m): 8:38pm On Sep 09, 2022
Pls babe hw did u get to post dis. I mean wat procedures did u use in putting dis tin on dis page. I want to to start posting.
Chioma4eva:
I mean they toast you for weeks endlessly and try to get your love and attention and when you finally give them the attention and give them the chance to win your heart and maybe after dates and probably sex, they lose interest and go cold. Why is this so? Is love dead in Nigeria?
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by placeofallure(f): 8:38pm On Sep 09, 2022
MyExpression:

All the chasing plus the sex, are all part of the getting-to-know-you process.

Don't get carried away.

He left coz he probably thinks you're not whom he had pictured you to be.
The only way to find out was by getting close.

Forever is a very long time to be unhappy.

He left early coz he doesn't want you to start catching deep feelings.
The earlier, the better...no need to waste your time.

You're very apt, you know?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by on4a: 8:39pm On Sep 09, 2022
Chioma4eva:
I mean they toast you for weeks endlessly and try to get your love and attention and when you finally give them the attention and give them the chance to win your heart and maybe after dates and probably sex, they lose interest and go cold. Why is this so? Is love dead in Nigeria?

A real man does not do this, dont let anyone deceive you. If you are not ready for marriage and the guy is not also ready, he would just waste your time and sleep with you for nothing. Keep yourself for marriage, you would attract a decent man.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by cmoney22222: 8:39pm On Sep 09, 2022
My kind of guy. Spot on .. no time pls
Jflex07:
I keep wondering why guys stress over a girl that plays hard to get for a long time. I recently collected a girls number and started calling her so that we can have a date because I'm attracted to her, but while at times she picks my calls, at times she refuses to pick and do not return my calls, I have also tried to initiate chats with her most times but she comes up with these monosyllabic responses.. So I wonder if she was only playing hard to get or she was not just interested in the whole thing and then I decided to let her be for my sanity.. I realise that she is doing me no favors by either chatting with me ,receiving my calls or even calling me. No time to stress over a girl any longer.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by ChocolateWine(f): 8:39pm On Sep 09, 2022
Chioma4eva:
So what happens if i find my husband impotent after marriage? Or both of us are not sexually compatible. Divorce? Note, I'm a Christian but also a realist.

Do Christians fornicate? Maybe God is not a realist, likely a sadist.

Collecting prick is not the medical checkup you should do for your man...You can't eat your cake and have it.

What do you mean sexually compatible? If he can last long? If the prick is fits your vee? If he wants it as much you want? Or if he's better than all the men you've slept with?

I wonder how sex translates to love.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by VMuna: 8:40pm On Sep 09, 2022
DaddyCK:

true i like u already.of course we saying the same thing coz we think alike.when u yansh a guy, u wanto move on so he dont start askin u for moiney or disgracing u becuz he poor, so why on earth will u wanto hang around guys when 98.2% of guys in nigeria r unemplyed.where does he want to find moinet to impress u,...by selling kerosine or road side petrol.U dumb the rass broke guy & u move to the next one. thats wo i believ in & thats why i date my women for minimum of 2 week..2 week give u the shance to know & understand yor babe juss incase u need to come back and date her again(Thank me later) angry

MrCork!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by FreeStuffsNG: 8:40pm On Sep 09, 2022
Chioma4eva:
What about erectile dysfunction that is so common nowadays?
It is possible but that is a symptom.
My point is to let you open up yourself to great and positive possibilities. You can still have it all; love, marriage, great sex and family. You too will be a great inspiration to others later in life
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Odebayo4010(m): 8:41pm On Sep 09, 2022
robinso01:

A real comrade don't pity.

Vawulence Comrade

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by skales67(m): 8:41pm On Sep 09, 2022
Chioma4eva:

Payback for the stress you put me through.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by FullBlastLight: 8:42pm On Sep 09, 2022
Chioma4eva:

Dude, so it's because of dis rubbish u wanna post dt made u open a new acct & dissembling as a lady?

All dis Nairaland guys hiding behind female monikers, na wa 4 una oo!
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Chioma4eva(f): 8:42pm On Sep 09, 2022
dazzlingd:

A woman is at least 90% dependent.
Independence is not just about making your own money because no matter how much a lady is making, she will always want to go for a man richer than her making her dependent to the man
Well that doesn't apply to me and Soo many other ladies.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by ada9ja(f): 8:42pm On Sep 09, 2022
Chioma4eva:
So you accept any toaster that comes your way without any hesitation? And if you're in a relationship or married, you didn't do shakara for your patner? Honestly?

Doin all those things will not determine the length and strength of a relationship.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by ChocolateWine(f): 8:43pm On Sep 09, 2022
Goalnaldo:
Nice. Are you open to a relationship that may lead to something serious? I need a Christian like you that we would grow together.

I need a Christian that is a celibate or a virgin? Are you?
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by P11500p: 8:44pm On Sep 09, 2022
E just mean say na him dey in jarge now .
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by kkonyeji(m): 8:44pm On Sep 09, 2022
robinso01:
Do politicians still campaigns after winning election?

Ask her abeg
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by kkonyeji(m): 8:46pm On Sep 09, 2022
Natbrowny:

U just called ursef silly and stupid. Coz u just repeated wat she's tryna point out.

U no get sense ooo. In trying to probably make her give u her number or audience. U just typed nonsense and mocked ursef.

Dumbass.

Don't u think ur d real dumbass for not understanding simple sarcasm?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by kkonyeji(m): 8:48pm On Sep 09, 2022
Chioma4eva:

See this one!
Who toasts a woman these days, worst still for weeks? Hmmm...that time no de!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Lanre1st(m): 8:49pm On Sep 09, 2022
Did you offer Economics? Go and read the law of diminishing return
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Chioma4eva(f): 8:49pm On Sep 09, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
It is possible but that is a symptom.
My point is to let you open up yourself to great and positive possibilities. You can still have it all; love, marriage, great sex and family. You too will be a great inspiration to others later in life
Alright, thanks for your time smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by int0x80(m): 8:49pm On Sep 09, 2022
robinso01:
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by tonieguy(m): 8:50pm On Sep 09, 2022
Very simple.
It is human nature.
For those that study hard and pass an exam with flying colors, do you still see them studying hard after the results of the exam is out
No, they mostly want to rest.

I believe most girls are to blame. They feel that playing hard to get will make the guy value them.
It only happens if the guy has deep feelings for them or they are way above the guys standard, or they have something that stands them out from other girls.

Personally, I dislike girls that play hard to get and I don't value them after getting what I want because I believe I worked for it and earned it. But those girls that go with the flow and agree because they like me, I value and respect them more because I know their likeness and love is a gift and they are taking a chance on me.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Goalnaldo(m): 8:51pm On Sep 09, 2022
ChocolateWine:

I need a Christian that is a celibate or a virgin? Are you?
I'm neither but I disvirgined after 26. Im not a sex freak.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by LivinusOnyi: 8:52pm On Sep 09, 2022
It's because for us everything shouldn't be about relationship, we should just have fun sometimes, get a quicky and everyone goes their separate ways.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by slam7000(m): 8:54pm On Sep 09, 2022
Natbrowny:

U just called ursef silly and stupid. Coz u just repeated wat she's tryna point out.

U no get sense ooo. In trying to probably make her give u her number or audience. U just typed nonsense and mocked ursef.

Dumbass.

Where is your sense of humour? Are you this gullible?
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by slam7000(m): 8:55pm On Sep 09, 2022
kkonyeji:

Don't u think ur d real dumbass for not understanding simple sarcasm?

That man is dumb.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Oluwadare: 8:56pm On Sep 09, 2022
robinso01:
answer of the century.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Banhammy717: 8:56pm On Sep 09, 2022
Have you ever seen any Alcoholic Company using a drunk man for their advert?.
Once you open your vagina for a man to Bleep you before marriage, you don't have any value before him.

Enjoy your shawarma.

He's already toasting another lady

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by ChocolateWine(f): 8:57pm On Sep 09, 2022
Goalnaldo:
I'm neither but I disvirgined after 26. Im not a sex freak.

You're so sincere. You're one of a kind. @Chioma4eva this the kind of man you should be with. Send him a dm
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Toyindiva(f): 8:58pm On Sep 09, 2022
Capitalismisasc:
Na una type dey come online dey kritizise m... gender, but na una wicked pass je....bel for this life. Man go love girl girl go leave cos man dey broke.
this my write up dey pepper you Cz your one of those “some” men I am referring to I cnt imagine I am only stating fact that is happening was this please Abeg dey your lane please I was not talking to u, and please I am not criticizing anybody I was only stating what is happening

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by AFONJAPIG(m): 8:59pm On Sep 09, 2022
You lied... mine kick off immediately you gives me s*x even if I'm playing around once u give me that thing under skirt u Don trap me be that.. we die there

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Richie77: 9:00pm On Sep 09, 2022
Na mumu dey love nowadays. Most men care for that hole and most ladies care for the money. After finding the lost coin, will the search continue niii.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by sniperr007(m): 9:04pm On Sep 09, 2022
Chioma4eva:

It's called after sex syndrome.

After sex, it's now clearer if it's lust or lol get that he wants.

Sadly it's lust when he ghost you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (21) (Reply)

How To Win A Lady The First Day You Met Her-5 Killer Tips To Make You Win Her / My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation / "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.