Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? (126389 Views)

Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) / Lady Claims She Was Given N100K To Buy Ice Cream, Mocks Nigerian Guys. Photos / Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by InvertedHammer: 7:37pm On Sep 09, 2022
Chioma4eva:
I mean they toast you for weeks endlessly and try to get your love and attention and when you finally give them the attention and give them the chance to win your heart and maybe after dates and probably sex, they lose interest and go cold. Why is this so? Is love dead in Nigeria?
/
When fantasy jams reality, people realize there is nothing special. There are many reasons guys run away from a lady that will be too uncomfortable to discuss with the lady eg. hygiene.

/

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Smartwave: 7:37pm On Sep 09, 2022
Chioma4eva:
I mean they toast you for weeks endlessly and try to get your love and attention and when you finally give them the attention and give them the chance to win your heart and maybe after dates and probably sex, they lose interest and go cold. Why is this so? Is love dead in Nigeria?
Probably, find out that everything is just fake, just normal make up, even the area G. Is like retired Opio well. Nothing special, nothing enjoyable. Next..... We move....
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Hassanmaye(m): 7:37pm On Sep 09, 2022
robinso01:
Does politicians still campaigns after winning election?
Hahahhahahaha please my stomach
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Goalnaldo(m): 7:39pm On Sep 09, 2022
No offense but maybe their pussies smells like raw catfish even me self will japa when I discovered you wasted my time only for your coochie to smell like catfish

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Aidejay(m): 7:40pm On Sep 09, 2022
The Page 1 Of Posts Like This Are Usually Cringe. You Have To Jump To The Last Pages To Get True Views That Matter. By The Time You Get Here Someone Would've Said What's On Your Mind. Even Better Than You Could've Put It.

OP I'm Sure You've Gotten Your Answer.

But Let Me Chip In As Someone On The Receiving End.

See After The Sex The Entire Build Up To That Moment, The Horniness, The Dirty Chats The Whole Thing Dies Down Immediately. It's The Law.

Most Men Will Loose Interest But You Need To Build It Up Again. They Always Come Back.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Enkidu70: 7:40pm On Sep 09, 2022
Chioma4eva:

Hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Odebayo4010(m): 7:41pm On Sep 09, 2022
robinso01:

Your reply to him fear me oh,you don't even pity him at all
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Toyindiva(f): 7:41pm On Sep 09, 2022
What I know is just that even though you cut your head for some men who go love u go love you even though you have sex with him and is your destined husband he will marry you no matter what all those men wey nor be your ow Na dem dey dissapoint pass, so there is no manual don’t do this or that I have seen a situation whereby the woman his independent and the man still jilted her. Some men are very wicked oh even one man married his wife and still treat her like trash my own is just that marry your best friend a man that will love you the best thing is to seek the face of God.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by everythinggirly(f): 7:41pm On Sep 09, 2022
I just realized that this life, you have to love yourself first.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Realmargie(f): 7:41pm On Sep 09, 2022
DaddyCK:

babe...me am differarent & i dont do that, i dont lose intrest, i swaar. Guys who do that are silly & stewwwpid.
for me, ....I looose intarest only after nakkin about 5 times but then I make sure the relationship last at least minimum 2 week!!! (Real talk) angry
lol.....dumbass nigga
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by RedboneSmith(m): 7:41pm On Sep 09, 2022
Chioma4eva:

Love is not dead. If a guy did this to you, he never loved you to start with. He liked what he saw and wanted to tap that. And after he was done tapping that there wasn't much else to hold his interest. The sex probably wasn't even that good for him, or he would have kept coming back. No man ever willingly leaves a good pvzzy.

But, yea, love is there. The one who loves you will stick around. smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 09, 2022
DaddyCK:

^^^^atitue all ready...typical nigeria women. truth hurt. she get upset coz i tell her why shes struggling to find man on naoraland and then she take it out on me...now shes tellin me to gerrrout. I like u & I will help u. goood news for u is that am single & ready to mingle. lokily for u, am a lover not a fighter. so do u want NGN10,000 (10k) cash?i want to giv u for free. U want? smiley
How you manage to maintain the same trolling character for over 5years should be studied. Greetings from Peckham. cheesy
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Ola4lead(m): 7:42pm On Sep 09, 2022
Chioma4eva:

Cos student don’t read after exam… lol
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Yusufisraelj(m): 7:43pm On Sep 09, 2022
Chioma4eva:
But people still get married every Saturday. Do you mean it's just artificial and love is missing probably replaced by money?

Not necessarily. Two factors affect outcomes in life, a lady was sharing her challenge yesterday of meeting guys who take her for granted when she's given her all. I told her the following.

1. Does she have the requisite mindset when it comes to selecting the kind of men she really wants: spotting them and positioning for them and does she understand how to make a relationship work via communication, definiteness in terms of what's expected from both person's, and a define deadline as to where the relationship is headed?

2. If she does understand relationship and how it works, then the solution to the problem of repeated failure's lies in the unseen, this also have a way to be sorted, because many won't want to address this, it doesn't matter how nice you're are, your outcomes will keep being bad until this unseen entity is dealth with.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by chikason22(m): 7:43pm On Sep 09, 2022
Chioma4eva:
Love is not dead in Nigeria
Two things are involved

1. That place might be as wide as East West road. So niggar might be disappointed after swimming

2. He just found out the girl has nothing to offer other than sex. Niggar is disappointed after finding out.

Nuggar have to move on until he gets what he wants. A fairly used hole. Not an over used one.

Check yourself

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Ikemba007: 7:43pm On Sep 09, 2022
The girls need to be able to offer more than their body. If a girl has some more inner qualities to attract a man, she's better off.

If you use your body to attract him, you can't expect to keep him after he's seen the whole body. This is why inner beauty is the ultimate.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by brandsoncharlie: 7:45pm On Sep 09, 2022
Chioma4eva:
Don't generalize pls. I'm an independent lady myself. I have a job and business. I make my own money. Same for millions of other Hardworking Ladies out there.
Independent trash, those ten Naira notes, if you’re truly independent lady u for don marry since or u for no Dey come Nairaland Dey ask these questions.
Real independent ladies that can cater for themselves very don’t search for men, they select the kind of men they want around their circles.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Moniya4Real(m): 7:45pm On Sep 09, 2022
Your head Dey there boss�Very apt
[quote author=robinso01 post=116498080]Does politicians still campaigns after winning election?[/quot
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Capitalismisasc: 7:46pm On Sep 09, 2022
Toyindiva:
What I know is just that even though you cut your head for some men who go love u go love you even though you have sex with him and is your destined husband he will marry you no matter what all those men wey nor be your ow Na dem dey dissapoint pass, so there is no manual don’t do this or that I have seen a situation whereby the woman his independent and the man still jilted her. Some men are very wicked oh even one man married his wife and still treat her like trash my own is just that marry your best friend a man that will love you the best thing is to seek the face of God.
Na una type dey come online dey kritizise m... gender, but na una wicked pass je....bel for this life. Man go love girl girl go leave cos man dey broke.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Lampass(m): 7:48pm On Sep 09, 2022
Chioma4eva:
It's Usually the disappointment that comes with "it's not worth it after all" following your months of playing hard to get���

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by okito: 7:49pm On Sep 09, 2022
robinso01:
Not sure which is more 'wicked'; your response or your grammar!
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by karnap(m): 7:50pm On Sep 09, 2022
grin grin grin
Chioma4eva:
How do you mean pls?
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Peskid147: 7:51pm On Sep 09, 2022
DaddyCK:

HUH??
brother wot rubbis u talkin sir?how can love be dead while I fall in love almost everyday & i get pucccy anytime.....bro are u a virrrrgin sir?(no ofeinse) angry
baba yours is not love but infatuation.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Jflex07(m): 7:52pm On Sep 09, 2022
I keep wondering why guys stress over a girl that plays hard to get for a long time. I recently collected a girls number and started calling her so that we can have a date because I was attracted to her, but while at times she picks my calls, most times she refuses to pick and do not return my calls, I have also tried to initiate chats with her most times but she comes up with these monosyllabic responses.. So I wondered if she was only playing hard to get or she was not just interested in the whole thing and so I decided to let her be for my sanity.. I realised that she is doing me no favors by either chatting with me ,receiving my calls or even calling me. No time to stress over a girl any longer.

10 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by OgWire007: 7:52pm On Sep 09, 2022
I don't wanna sound rude but i think you girls are the cause, why make the whole thing stressful at first? After the whole stress you then expect the nigga keep the same energy he had when toasting you no naw.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by ufotunang: 7:52pm On Sep 09, 2022
They do that because the guy had realized that he has wasted his energy nacking something that has drain out his strength and energy out from his body....and will say is this all what I have been killing myself for

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by asanausana91: 7:53pm On Sep 09, 2022
4Humanity4All:

After talking about bible....?
what is my crime? I want to see a vision for her after a serious prayers in my other room.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Capitalismisasc: 7:53pm On Sep 09, 2022
Doorlarss:
90 percent nigerian love is for sex
Forget all those motivational speakers wey full nland dey shout true love dey true love dey. Infact most naija rlationships na money and sex be the ultimate agenda.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by asanausana91: 7:54pm On Sep 09, 2022
4Humanity4All:

Where exactly did the bible say no sex before marriage?
from Genesis to Revelation.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Boyooosa(m): 7:54pm On Sep 09, 2022
The truth is, not every relationship leads to bond.

Ladies make mistakes in relationship and guys do same but it requires sync for a relationship to work.

As a lady, my advice is, you need to make sure that a guy loves you before going to bed with him...

Another task is identifying a lover.

Men, as much as they like posey*, they appreciate ladies with IQ and are faithful.

Have those two things, you woukd find love interesting, even if it doesn't work laslas, No Victor, No Victim. only the last V was a bit stressed.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Gubioma: 7:55pm On Sep 09, 2022
Chioma4eva:
Dan Borno....(Kanuri Boy)
Stop this nonsense

Shikenan nagode
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by ukaface(f): 7:55pm On Sep 09, 2022
Nigerian guys no dey reason
Laslas majority of them will be put in trouble by their d.ick

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply)

When She Says Gist Me... I Don't Know How. Help Me Out Pls / How To Win A Lady The First Day You Met Her-5 Killer Tips To Make You Win Her / My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.